Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambulance Video and Info on June 25

4 posters

Go down

ambulance - Ambulance Video and Info on June 25 Empty Ambulance Video and Info on June 25

Post by Christiana Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:33 am

I posted this link in another thread I have on the different ambulance photos, but I want to make sure it gets seen. It's video I had not seen before showing the ambulance, paparazzi, and other stuff happening on June 25th. It's part of a show that I think must have aired on the TV Guide channel, which I never saw. This is just part of it. It has footage and interviews I hadn't seen, so figured maybe others have not seen it either.

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/22141692
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

ambulance - Ambulance Video and Info on June 25 Empty Re: Ambulance Video and Info on June 25

Post by raluka Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:09 am

Thank u for the link... There are 2 strange things. first is that the women mentions a MASS of photographers (or paparazzi). Where is that HUGE MASS?? I didn't see it. Since that guy BEN mentioned that he called in some photographs the scene should have been FULL of people. How come now it was almost empty. i remember everytime Michael was going he couldn't make his way among people and now being involved an Ambulance on the scene nobody is interested? Strange...Or maybe because used to trick paparazzi with fake ambulances they thought the story is repeating.. The second thing is the bus driver of StarLine...from her words I understand that they arrived there at the moment when the gates were opening and the ambulance came out. Then why in the footage it's obvious that the bus arrived when the ambulance got in?? (in the footage of hollywoodtv,they edited it, but u can see that when the bus is arriving the gates are closing, meaning that the ambulance just arrived). If they arrived at the same moment with the ambulance this means that the bus waited at least 42 minutes in front of the gates for the ambulance to come out...It's odd a bit...Maybe i misunderstood, English is not my first language. Thank you.
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

ambulance - Ambulance Video and Info on June 25 Empty Re: Ambulance Video and Info on June 25

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:14 am

Good points Raluka. I thought it was strange there were not more paparazzi there either, especially since the ambulance was there for so long. But I guess since the 911 call didn't specify it was MJ probably made a huge difference, and also Ben Eversted only called the photogs working for him...he wouldn't have wanted to alert any other paps to the situation. As to the Starline bus...could it be that the gate was closing after the ambulance was leaving? I would have to watch it again to notice.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:22 am

watch after 1:40. Unless the video is not edited, on it's obvious to me that the bus came when the ambulance was getting in..u can see in the beginning the ambulance inside, after that the bus arrives, then the image of the gates is hidden by the bus, then the gates are closed..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCcqEPQzV90

so confusing everything...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 am

I read a statement that the bus was called to have witnesses to increase credibility. They are not in it but they starred anyway.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum