Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ'S PHONENUMBER

+26
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
silvy
iLOVEu
MJaliveMJ
4KB
MJonMyMind
tropicalia
CantStopLovingU
Sweet1
angelight
MJLove
MissLady
nellyka7
Harleyblonde
See
MJFOREVER
Styloprincess
Kirsche
Sunlight.Moonlight.Boogie
illusionist
iMISSYOUMJ
Eva R
mjssoulmate
MJJ1982
city.gal1
MJGIRL18
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MJ'S PHONENUMBER - Page 2 Empty Re: MJ'S PHONENUMBER

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Yes....555 is not a valid extention. Its used in movies, tv, because people will call the number if it were real. You can call 555 numbers all day long and you wont ever go thru to anyone.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:03 pm

And another thing: what tapes? modern surveilance systems sens their information to computers i think. so i guess the recordings were on those hard drives that Latoya took.

You think?I'm almost sure..On my work its linked to a computer Something like this one
http://www.palmvid.com/content/categories/multi-camera-systems/sub-categories/pc-dvr-systems.html
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Let's not forget the all of the staff was fired in MJ's home as well. I believe it was the day before his death or the day of. LaToya and Janet supposedly didn't want any of his things or money to go missing. LaToya said MJ always kept at least $10,000 cash in a secret place in his room. Supposedly, the money was never found. She and Janet had the house packed out that day of everything. I recall seeing the video of it and their was a cop car with a cop standing beside it smoking a cigarette nonchalanty. I don't know much about investigations. However from watching CSI they always sealed the home off immediately when a crime has been committed. I often wondered where all of the property from MJ's house went to. He had every room of that mansion filled with property from corner to corner. He always lived an opulent lifestyle. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:22 pm

@ Sweet1,

That is a very good question. Where is all of MJ's stuff and why were Janet and LaToya even allowed to go into the house before all of the evidence was collected. IMO this will be what gets Murray off the hook because his attorneys can claim contamination of the scene. Then again, they need a real body to attempt to charge him with anything.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:27 pm

[b][i] (It's just what you do when you LOVE someone! Give 'em a call!....I'd say it's just logical...) I love you
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Sweet1...........I heard MJ kept more then $10,000 in his house. More like $5,000,000. and jewelry too.

And about Janet and toya going in the house...I dont think it was considered a "crime scene" yet was it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:07 pm

I don't believe it was considered a crime scene the day of his death. But in any case what was the urgency in getting the property out of the house? LaToya didn't mention millions of dollars when she commented about the secret stash. The exact amount was never mentioned. Everything in MJ's home was high end. Also, it took 3 days for that home to be sealed off. I would say any evidence would have been gone to help solve what actually happened the night of his supposed death. Anyway you look at it suspicious activity was happening June 25 at MJ's residence. Keep the Faith!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Sweet1...........I heard MJ kept more then $10,000 in his house. More like $5,000,000. and jewelry too.

And about Janet and toya going in the house...I dont think it was considered a "crime scene" yet was it?
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 pm

can you inmagine when he is answering the call..
MJ'S PHONENUMBER - Page 2 Icon_pale
MJJ
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:30 am

I'd love to have MJs number even if it was just to listen to the answering machine Embarassed i'd call it a million times a day lol
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2