Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson

4 posters

Go down

Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson Empty Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:13 pm

If you thought things couldn't get weirder....
Joe Jackson Allegedly Behind Death Threats

Posted Nov 6th 2009 2:52PM by TMZ Staff

Joe Jackson is accused of running a campaign of terror against a former associate who is trying to prove Michael Jackson had an illegitimate son.

Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson 1106_joe_jackson_randy_jackson_88916638_ex

TMZ has obtained a request for a restraining order filed last week against Joe and his son Randy Jackson in San Francisco County Superior Court.

In the docs, a man named Ronnie Newt claims he was threatened by Joe's henchmen after he approached Joe with information that he believed proved Michael is the father of a 12-year-old boy named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson. In the past, Newt told TMZ that Joe denied the kid was Michael's.

According to the documents, Newt claims "I was told to stay out of the M.J. love child story. That some one could get kill [sic] for that kind of money."

Newt also warns that if he turns up dead in the near future, authorities should suspect foul play. He's demanding the Jackson's and their associates stay 50 yards away from him at all times.

UPDATE:
TMZ spoke with Joe, who tells us the death threat allegations are completely bogus and added, "I haven't even seen this guy since the '80s."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/06/joe-jackson-michael-jackson-death-threats-restraining-order-prince-michael-randy-malachi-jet-son/#ixzz0WITE2KAN

Last edited by city.gal1 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson Empty Re: Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson

Post by See Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Actually I read it is a request for a restraining order, there is non given yet...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson Empty Re: Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:23 pm

See wrote:Actually I read it is a request for a restraining order, there is non given yet...

You are correct, I reworded the post title accordingly. Thanks. Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson Icon_biggrin
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 pm

city.gal1 wrote:
See wrote:Actually I read it is a request for a restraining order, there is non given yet...

You are correct, I reworded the post title accordingly. Thanks. Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson Icon_biggrin

Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson Icon_sunny Althou I wouldn´t mind if Michael had more children, but why do this after his death.... why would I want to be recognized as his child, if I never meet him.......strange
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:38 pm

that is indeed strange Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson Suspect
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:41 pm

I've been looking up Ronnie Newt. He and his, now deceased, twin supposedly went to visit MJ at Encino when they were kids. The Nat'l Enquirer supposedly offered their father $$ money during one of the trials to get RN to say that MJ had inappropriately touched them.

I am still looking into this.

WAIT AN MINUTE! according to this article Ronald Newt (Ronnie) is the deceased one so how can he be the one looking for a restraining order???

See: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152708,00.html

Oh there is something very strange going on here.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:39 pm

It was Ronald Jr. that died, so maybe they're talking about Ronald Sr.?
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:40 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:It was Ronald Jr. that died, so maybe they're talking about Ronald Sr.?

That's possible, didn't occur to me for some reason. Someone seeks restraining order against Joe Jackson Icon_redface
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum