Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 pm

http://illseed.com/2009/07/25/jermaine-jackson-dissed-michael-jackson/

Check this out everyone Shocked ... Jermaine had made a song about hate for own Brother confused - the Song is from 88 or 93' IDK ... Listen to it and What do you think about This Song ??? I am shocked and wowed - I though Jermaine was a good brother No ... maybe the concert thing is make for what he said in the past ... IDK - do voice your opinion...!!
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by IWSICS on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Shocked i am shocked too, EarthAngel!
I mean, the fact that he wrote it- it's bad, but could it be brotherly concern?
But the thing that really ticking me off is that it got spilled over the internet- that means he kept it. He didnt destroy it. Evil or Very Mad

why?

and someone else must have got their hands on it to leak it on the net :/
avatar
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm

God Jermaine makes me feel sick.

He has always been jealous of Michael because he started out as the main singer and then Michael took over when the family realised he was the one with talent.

You know everyone goes on about them being a close family but I don't think they were. I think all of the brothers and sisters have always been insanely jealous of Michael which is pathetic. For Jermaine to put his feelings into a song - well it shows what kind of person he is!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by phoenix on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:02 pm

this is disgusting- to me it sounds like jermaine is pretty pissed about Michael being so successful - they all were jealous...

however its bs because i am sure MJ was never ignorant or changed his skin color because he did not like it- he couldnt help it because of this disorder..

i never liked jermaine- and now i cant stand him at all- how good for him that he now earns so much money with MJs "death" *kicks jermaine's ass*
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 pm

OK just read the lyrics again and he says:

Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?

What a fucking asshole. God I'm mad now.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by ishealive on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Well all I can say is jealousy is an illness!
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by IWSICS on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 pm

omg, you guys are right! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
Brotherly concern.. SHEESH!

lmao @ ishealive! lol!

MICHAEL Jackson forever Smile
avatar
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:08 pm

'once you were made. you changed your shade. was your color wrong?'


WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! Sorry, but I had to say it. God, he makes me want to projectile vomit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Guys I seriously want to hunt him down and kick his ass!

I mean how dare he? First La Toya says he is a child molester and now this. God, who needs enemies when these are your brothers and sisters?

I am actually seething!!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 pm

I can't stand him, nor Joe Jackson. and LaToya.. pft, I won't even go there. I think the only ones that I can actually say I like are Janet and Katherine.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by phoenix on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Rachel wrote:Guys I seriously want to hunt him down and kick his ass!

I mean how dare he? First La Toya says he is a child molester and now this. God, who needs enemies when these are your brothers and sisters?

I am actually seething!!!!!

exactly, should we start a Vendetta? i really cant stand the idea that his own family hurt his so much .....
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 pm

After reading this thread and specifically the lyrics Rachel found, I am absolutely SICK and refuse to listen to it. What an ASSHOLE. I have never liked Jermaine, found his slimy always. This only confirms what I always thought he was. Even when he sang Smile at the Memorial, he looked like he was f*cking auditioning. I agree with missdahmer, he is fucking DOUCHEBAG!!! ARGH!!!! Twisted Evil
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Michael never had any peace. It's no wonder he loved his fans so much. Our love was constant and unconditional. He had that no other place. It makes me hurt all over thinking what this sweet, sensitive soul went through his entire life.

I WANT TO KICK JERMAINE's ASS!!!
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by rellababy on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Am not surprised at all...Its easy to see through Jermaine even when he is trying hard to be emotional, he is not a good actor.
avatar
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Ok...first of all Im mad too, BUT we have no idea what made Jermaine write this song in the first place. Jealousy? Could be. Did M and J have a HUGE falling out? could be. I know that Jermaine was to have a book out in which he called MJ a monster and then all of a sudden he knew nothing of the book. They say that MJ found out about it and it was to reveal a bunch of shit no one knows about MJ, and he called Jermaine and was livid. Then the book was forgotten. Have the ever gotten along in their lives? No one knows. all we see about the family is what they WANT us to see. We really dont know about their personal private lives and we may never will.

Whatever the cause, Im sure Jermaine had his reasons for the song. I am NOT defending J at all, Im just trying to look at it with an open mind without bashing crucifying him right off the bat.
Maybe there was nothing wrong at all and he wanted to start a media frenzy and become famous again...who knows!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by CaptainJaneway on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:26 pm

you know you guys should read the book calle the magic the madness and the whole michael jackso story. This book is really interesting and has put a whole new perspective on MJ's family. It is about 600 pages long because they updated afte his death.

The abuse of his father and the jealousy of the brothers it a bit too much.
avatar
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by susiecat on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Jermaine took his own brothers g/f away, that the brother had kids with... then Jermaine married her and had kids, he is a pi*! also he wanted to write a book in 2003 about MJ, this guy who was the co-author has tons of audio with Jermaine saying how rotten MJ is, druggie and all, it is his voice, the guy is saying he is going to publish the book, and release the audio tapes of Jermaine saying this stuff. Tito, on his twitter account says he never liked MJ's music. Latoya let MJ support her as she lived at her mom's until recently, as did Jermaine, his wife and 2 kids that still live there. Latoya, in an interview back in 2002 said her brother was a pediphile. So, if you think this family is at all normal, OMG! sick! Jermaine looks like a california raisin! the entire family did nothing but mooch off MJ!
avatar
susiecat
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 pm

CaptainJaneway wrote:you know you guys should read the book calle the magic the madness and the whole michael jackso story. This book is really interesting and has put a whole new perspective on MJ's family. It is about 600 pages long because they updated afte his death.

The abuse of his father and the jealousy of the brothers it a bit too much.

I don't think I would be able to read it without breaking down.

God it breaks my heart to think of how gentle he is and how they broke him down and tore him apart.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Jermaine wrote that song before 1994.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a96A5jRcIhQ

Skip to 4:05 to hear Jermaine defending the song.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Please listen to the video above.


Last edited by Dancing Machine on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Im sure his brothers WERE jealous. And that doesnt give them the right to publically humilate Michael AT ALL...And I want to srtress that I am NOT defending Jermaine. The only person I will defend is Michael. I do not know Michael of course but I dont know even more about the rest of the family and its not my place to judge someone without knowing the facts...although it does sound to me like Jermaine had a little hissy fit with the song.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by pumpkin on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Rachel wrote:OK just read the lyrics again and he says:

Once you were made
You changed your shade
Was your color wrong?

What a fucking asshole. God I'm mad now.

Yes totally, I did open a topic on the other site about Jermaine being almost Michael's minder and had a lot of fingers in Michael's pies, seemed to dominate him almost, he had a recording contract amongst other things with Michael and the Bahrainian sheik and it was that sheik who was suing Michael for pulling out of the deal, and the same sheik whom AEG paid off to the tune of £5 million just recently so that Michael could do the 'This Is It' concerts.

It may be all part of the long term plan if there is one, but I have always thought that Jermaine was jealous of Michael, in fact the whole lot of them apart from maybe Janet, I don't think they were close (my opinion) Tito said he didn't go to the hospital or the viewing at Forest lawn before the memorial so in reality some of the siblings might not even know if the body (if there was one) was even that of Michael. Neutral

Who knows what the story really is, but the only certainty in any of this is that we don't know the truth.
avatar
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by CaptainJaneway on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:36 pm

I totally agree with that. Please don't get me started on that lying tramp of a sister La Toya. She will say and do anything to get into the lime light. She was the black sheep of the family for a long time. She even said that Michael lied about the vitligo. She is so stupid.

I don't know how MJ put up with the crap.

Jermaine is just jealous because he was not the lead singer of the group and did not get the attention.
avatar
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:36 pm

I am not defending anyone... I'm just saying Jermaine did what he did and I mean, it isn't nice at all. It was leaked on purpose before he changed the words.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by susiecat on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 pm

And p.s, I would love to kick your ass too Jermaine! Good fuckin luck on your new career you J A!
avatar
susiecat
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by phoenix on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Rachel wrote:
CaptainJaneway wrote:you know you guys should read the book calle the magic the madness and the whole michael jackso story. This book is really interesting and has put a whole new perspective on MJ's family. It is about 600 pages long because they updated afte his death.

The abuse of his father and the jealousy of the brothers it a bit too much.

I don't think I would be able to read it without breaking down.

God it breaks my heart to think of how gentle he is and how they broke him down and tore him apart.

i know, even Michaels "family" in this video Ghosts is better than his own...they all used him and then left him alone when he needed them....all this "we-stuck-together-as-big-and-happy-family" is such a bullshit...

it tores me apart...
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Savannah on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 pm

hmmm..."Jermaine is the key" (from JCC). Now I really don't know what to think about that.
avatar
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by CaptainJaneway on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:42 pm

maybe he will get his comeuppance?
avatar
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:42 pm

And please dont bash me for my opinion. I dont know the whole story about sibling rivalry at all so until I do I cant form an honest opinion. Im not one to "go with the masses" on something just cus everyine else agrees with it.

Pwease dont hate me!! LOL
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 pm

CaptainJaneway wrote:maybe he will get his comeuppance?

God I laughed so much at the La Toya tramp comment!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 pm

I love how Latoya turns herself into Michael with huge breasts and then slanders him. Hah. Retards.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Savannah on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:48 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:And please dont bash me for my opinion. I dont know the whole story about sibling rivalry at all so until I do I cant form an honest opinion. Im not one to "go with the masses" on something just cus everyine else agrees with it.

Pwease dont hate me!! LOL

How could we hate you with that sexy "Gold Pants" clip you have??? HAHAHAHAHA. (((hugs)))
avatar
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by CaptainJaneway on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Rachel wrote:
CaptainJaneway wrote:maybe he will get his comeuppance?

God I laughed so much at the La Toya tramp comment!!!!

i am glad i could make you laugh. Smile Though if you have seen the way she dresses. LOL

that whole family is dysfunctional in my opnion.
avatar
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by mjthelegendlives on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:56 pm

ya know this is sad...i mean, if some of his brothers were so jealous about Michael, and he couldnt trust even his family...How can we say he would trust his family to be part of the hoax? Maybe relationships got better in recent years? hmm ...just a thought...
avatar
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:56 pm

I agree with The Jacksonologist here.
Jermaine wrote and recorded this song many years ago, and Michael confronted him telling him to stop the release of it; they had a long heart to heart and resolved their differences and the song was pulled from the airwaves - I believe an edited version with different lyrics was released in its place.
Before everyone starts a global witch hunt baying for Jermaine's blood, think about what you know and think about Michael.
It's all very easy sitting in your homes/offices making death threats and so on - but what do you really know about Michael's relationship with his family? Aside from the past events (abuse, Latoya's BS etc) there's not much that we know of the recent years.

I truly believe that Michael made amends with his family, he loved them and he desperately wanted to love and forgive his father. If you listen to his speech at the Oxford Union in 2001 you will see how much family meant to him and how badly he wanted to fix the rifts between himself and Joe. I think these rifts also extended in whatever way or capacity to his siblings too and they were there supporting him, having his back all the way throughout his 2005 trial.
If Michael hadn't forgiven his family, or if there were problems between them, I don't think he would have been at that family gathering/get-together 3 weeks before his 'death'.

Jermaine is a different person now to what he was 20-odd years ago, he embraced Islam, he lived a life outside the spotlight. If he hadn't been in Big Brother in 2007 nobody (here anyway) would have known who he was.
I'm not defending him, I'm just asking people to think about it and temper their first thoughts. Michael would never want people to hate his family and I think there is a lot more to it than what is said on some crappy website which managed to get an old version of a song which was edited when it was released.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 pm

@ Another.Part.Of.Me - You are right in your words, however I can't help but be angry.

To me it doesn't matter if that song was written 20 years ago or 20 seconds ago. The fact remains that he still wrote it. If he had differences with Michael these should have been kept private and not made public in a song. It's disgraceful behaviour.

His whole family used him for financial gain. I mean those people who have listened to the "secert Michael calls" will know what I am talking about.

Of course I don't want to really hurt Jermaine but I lost the last little bit of respect that I had for him. Michael is a better person than me because I could never forgive that kind of behaviour.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by CaptainJaneway on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:05 pm

I understand your point of view but he shouldn't even have written that first song about his brother either and all this would have been moot.

I just hope what you are saying is really true and he made up with his family members.

Though what his family is doing now is not much better right now either.
avatar
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by velvetsilvergirl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:10 pm

True, we dont have any inside information on the jackson family. But I think its fair to judge people on their actions alone and I think the actions of the Jackson family since June 25th have been shady at best. Particularly Jermaine. He is very irksome.

THe only reason I have even brushed aside their behavior is becasue I dont think Mj is really dead, and they are all just stepping on each other.

If MJ has indeed passed, then how awful they have been. How disrespectful they have been. To not have buried him yet, to allow reports to surface of him being interred in an unmarked grave with no family present? And then to go on to the media and tell us how Michael did so much for the world, when they cant even bury him?

I think its fair to say a lot his fans are not fans of his family right now...
avatar
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Rachel wrote:@ Another.Part.Of.Me - You are right in your words, however I can't help but be angry.

To me it doesn't matter if that song was written 20 years ago or 20 seconds ago. The fact remains that he still wrote it. If he had differences with Michael these should have been kept private and not made public in a song. It's disgraceful behaviour.

His whole family used him for financial gain. I mean those people who have listened to the "secert Michael calls" will know what I am talking about.

Of course I don't want to really hurt Jermaine but I lost the last little bit of respect that I had for him. Michael is a better person than me because I could never forgive that kind of behaviour.
Oh I totally agree with that. The one thing that family is not supposed to do is air any type of laundry out in public, that is the cardinal rule of family.
Like I said, I'm not defending Jermaine's behaviour whether it is back then or now - I was shocked when I first found out about 'Word to the bad' and I had to go and tell my mum about it (had to tell her because this was when I was too scared to post on MJHD) because we know Jermaine to be a very sedate calm person.
I've seen him speaking live in the UK a few times since 2007 at conferences etc - no I'm not one of those nutters who thinks that being in the same vicinity as a famous person automatically means they're your 'friend'.

It's just not right, but I think that he and Michael did sort out their differences during that time and things were easier between them.
This doesn't mean that sibling jealousy doesn't exist and I'm sure many of us have - at one point or another - been even a teeny bit jealous of siblings or family members, but it still doesn't give us any right to start BSing or airing people's private business to the world.
If you read the 'comments' below the video on that website, someone mentions a tv interview with Janet where she says that only she and Katherine knew about Michael's vitiligo - none of the other family members knew about it until the Oprah interview. Again, this isn't excusing Jermaine's song or behaviour.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by pumpkin on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Who knows if this is a hoax that his family are in on it? Michael may have been so disenamoured with mostly everyone in his life except his kids he could have arranged to disappear without them knowing, maybe only his mother knows or his mother and Randy, maybe Jermaine does know something, he supposedly said to Michael's body at the hospital 'what do you want me to do brother'.

Thing is we are all again making assumptions as to whether Michael really loved his family or not and whether it was genuinely reciprocated, we just don't know, we might think we do, but we don't.
avatar
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by MJbeliever on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 pm

i knew about the existance of this song , i've just never listened to it b4. what a schmuck . Evil or Very Mad thanks for posting it.
avatar
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:32 pm

CaptainJaneway wrote:you know you guys should read the book calle the magic the madness and the whole michael jackso story. This book is really interesting and has put a whole new perspective on MJ's family. It is about 600 pages long because they updated afte his death.

The abuse of his father and the jealousy of the brothers it a bit too much.

I've read excerpts of that book, I think in one of the UK's on-line magazines or newspapers. While it may ultimately put a sympathetic spin on what MJ and his brothers endured, I think a lot of it is bubkes. This guy is a journalist and plays himself off as a friend when he's really not. Some of the stuff I read, like how MJ and LMP were together, I just don't by it. Not that I think it wasn't a real marriage (because IMO it definitely was), but because WHO exactly would be telling him these things? Certainly not LMP.

Just my two cents. Smile
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:41 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:And please dont bash me for my opinion. I dont know the whole story about sibling rivalry at all so until I do I cant form an honest opinion. Im not one to "go with the masses" on something just cus everyine else agrees with it.

Pwease dont hate me!! LOL

I could never hate you Jacksonologist - you're my fellow 'go to work and don't work at all' playmate on this site@! Laughing cheers
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:43 pm

jpresley wrote:
CaptainJaneway wrote:you know you guys should read the book calle the magic the madness and the whole michael jackso story. This book is really interesting and has put a whole new perspective on MJ's family. It is about 600 pages long because they updated afte his death.

The abuse of his father and the jealousy of the brothers it a bit too much.

I've read excerpts of that book, I think in one of the UK's on-line magazines or newspapers. While it may ultimately put a sympathetic spin on what MJ and his brothers endured, I think a lot of it is bubkes. This guy is a journalist and plays himself off as a friend when he's really not. Some of the stuff I read, like how MJ and LMP were together, I just don't by it. Not that I think it wasn't a real marriage (because IMO it definitely was), but because WHO exactly would be telling him these things? Certainly not LMP.

Just my two cents. Smile

Trust me, Michael trusted Taraborelli with a lot of things and that book is definitely not trash. Now Ian Halperin's UNMASKED...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by MJGIRL18 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:52 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE JERMAINE
DERANGED JACKSON IS A BETTER NAME FOR HIM
avatar
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Rachel wrote:@ Another.Part.Of.Me - You are right in your words, however I can't help but be angry.

To me it doesn't matter if that song was written 20 years ago or 20 seconds ago. The fact remains that he still wrote it. If he had differences with Michael these should have been kept private and not made public in a song. It's disgraceful behaviour.

His whole family used him for financial gain. I mean those people who have listened to the "secert Michael calls" will know what I am talking about.

Of course I don't want to really hurt Jermaine but I lost the last little bit of respect that I had for him. Michael is a better person than me because I could never forgive that kind of behaviour.

Yep, Rachel, MJ is a better person than me too. APOM is right in that Michael wouldn't want us to be angry w/ his family and certainly wouldn't want them to be hurt in any way. I don't think any of us here who lashed out initially would actually DO something and this is a forum to express our beliefs, outrage, etc regarding all things Michael. What really angers me is that the people that should have been protecting him, loving him, supporting him seemed to, at some point, stab him in the back. And...he just kept going back for more because family was important to him and he wanted that connection and unconditional love. I honestly feel like the only ones who have forever had his back are the fans (okay, maybe his mom and Janet too) and that's why he was so accessible to us. He felt the acceptance and love from millions of people he didn't know more than he felt it from his own family.

That saddens me to a degree I find hard to explain and makes me very protective of him.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by SmoothCriminal on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Omg what a jerk to do that to your own brother it makes me sick to think anyone could do such a thing Evil or Very Mad ive never liked jermaine latoya and joe there all fame hungary hoares who where jealous of michael, he was the only normal one in the family
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:
jpresley wrote:
CaptainJaneway wrote:you know you guys should read the book calle the magic the madness and the whole michael jackso story. This book is really interesting and has put a whole new perspective on MJ's family. It is about 600 pages long because they updated afte his death.

The abuse of his father and the jealousy of the brothers it a bit too much.

I've read excerpts of that book, I think in one of the UK's on-line magazines or newspapers. While it may ultimately put a sympathetic spin on what MJ and his brothers endured, I think a lot of it is bubkes. This guy is a journalist and plays himself off as a friend when he's really not. Some of the stuff I read, like how MJ and LMP were together, I just don't by it. Not that I think it wasn't a real marriage (because IMO it definitely was), but because WHO exactly would be telling him these things? Certainly not LMP.

Just my two cents. Smile

Trust me, Michael trusted Taraborelli with a lot of things and that book is definitely not trash. Now Ian Halperin's UNMASKED...

He trusted him as far as you can trust a journalist who you have known since you were a kid, sure. This guy was around since MJ was very young and saw the goings on w/ the family, I agree, but I sincerely doubt that he was trusted with the intimate deatils of Michael's marriage. Further, were he a TRUE friend he would have kept his mouth shut about certain things that he did know and I, for one, did not appreciate his references to the 2005 trial and his being upset at Michael for firing his staff. WTHever.

Ian Halperin is a POS that I would like tar and feather personally.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:08 pm

jpresley wrote:
Dancing Machine wrote:
jpresley wrote:
CaptainJaneway wrote:you know you guys should read the book calle the magic the madness and the whole michael jackso story. This book is really interesting and has put a whole new perspective on MJ's family. It is about 600 pages long because they updated afte his death.

The abuse of his father and the jealousy of the brothers it a bit too much.

I've read excerpts of that book, I think in one of the UK's on-line magazines or newspapers. While it may ultimately put a sympathetic spin on what MJ and his brothers endured, I think a lot of it is bubkes. This guy is a journalist and plays himself off as a friend when he's really not. Some of the stuff I read, like how MJ and LMP were together, I just don't by it. Not that I think it wasn't a real marriage (because IMO it definitely was), but because WHO exactly would be telling him these things? Certainly not LMP.

Just my two cents. Smile

Trust me, Michael trusted Taraborelli with a lot of things and that book is definitely not trash. Now Ian Halperin's UNMASKED...

He trusted him as far as you can trust a journalist who you have known since you were a kid, sure. This guy was around since MJ was very young and saw the goings on w/ the family, I agree, but I sincerely doubt that he was trusted with the intimate deatils of Michael's marriage. Further, were he a TRUE friend he would have kept his mouth shut about certain things that he did know and I, for one, did not appreciate his references to the 2005 trial and his being upset at Michael for firing his staff. WTHever.

Ian Halperin is a POS that I would like tar and feather personally.




Well, it's a brilliant book. I'll say that.


Halperin basically tried to write a serious piece on Michael Jackson, dotting gay references like breadcrumbs throughout.

"The King Of Pop is going to lick your lollipop"? Seriously?

At least he had the decency to say that they wouldn't give their names, LOL.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Ian Halperin can ROT IN HELL for all I care.

I HATE that man

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine Disses His Own Brother !!!! ......

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum