Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital. Let's ana

+12
city.gal1
Styloprincess
Thetruth
SPAKKLE29FUL
Missyb007
kdkennedy74
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
maya
Anneken
lavdhim
ILuvUMoreMJ
Red Velvet
16 posters

Go down

Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital.  Let's ana Empty Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital. Let's analyze! Do no pulse + no breathing = coma?

Post by Red Velvet Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:48 am

This is the audio of the ambulance ride. Sorry if its been posted. I hadn't seen this before ... or heard it, rather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GusaWm5RoxI&NR=1

If MJ wasn't breathing and had no pulse, how long could have been for? They were at his house the better part of an hour and they are just now en route to the hospital?

Again, sorry if already posted and discussed at length already.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital.  Let's ana Empty Re: Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital. Let's ana

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:59 am

Someone posted it yesterday but not in its own thread, so I'm glad you posted it again. I think we need to look at it more. Here's the link if you'd like to see what's been said so far... https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/the-2-june-25th-ambulance-photos-t3312.htm I wish we could find out where it came from so we know whether it's legit or not.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital.  Let's ana Empty Re: Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital. Let's ana

Post by lavdhim Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:05 am

hmm .. buT didn't dr murray say michael still has a faint pulse ?
sorry if i wrong .. he he he
lavdhim
lavdhim

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Someone posted it yesterday but not in its own thread, so I'm glad you posted it again. I think we need to look at it more. Here's the link if you'd like to see what's been said so far... https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/the-2-june-25th-ambulance-photos-t3312.htm I wish we could find out where it came from so we know whether it's legit or not.
Thanks for posting the link to the other discussion. If we really want to get at the truth we have to look at everything carefully. Those two photos are very interesting indeed. People in my world are always saying things like, so this or that is odd or strange, just let it go, and yet, its so hard to let it go if it doesn't make sense. Laughing
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 am

lavdhim wrote:hmm .. buT didn't dr murray say michael still has a faint pulse ?
sorry if i wrong .. he he he
yes he said he found him with a faint pulse and not breathing, so evidently between then and the ambulance ride his pulse disappeared, or so we're led to believe.

At the house they said they took 42 minutes to 'stablelize' him. That makes NO SENSE for someone who is not breathing and there's a perfectly good hospital 3 minutes away.

If he wound up dying after being deprived of getting help when not breathing the city of L.A. would be culpable ... and I can't see them putting themselves in that kind of liability. Makes no sense to me .. somebody .. anybody?`
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:53 am

Red Velvet wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Someone posted it yesterday but not in its own thread, so I'm glad you posted it again. I think we need to look at it more. Here's the link if you'd like to see what's been said so far... https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/the-2-june-25th-ambulance-photos-t3312.htm I wish we could find out where it came from so we know whether it's legit or not.
Thanks for posting the link to the other discussion. If we really want to get at the truth we have to look at everything carefully. Those two photos are very interesting indeed. People in my world are always saying things like, so this or that is odd or strange, just let it go, and yet, its so hard to let it go if it doesn't make sense. Laughing

I know what you mean. Laughing So many times I've noticed people post things that could be really serious finds, and yet they seem to get skimmed over and forgotten, but then there are pages and pages of posts devoted to twitter "clues" and the Illuminati. I'm not putting anyone's theories down at all...but I just don't think we're going to get any answers from those things. I guess I'm just more interested in investigating the factual info and concrete clues and ideas we have. We shouldn't dismiss things so easily just because they might not fit into our hoax theory...that is, if we really want to find the truth.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Anneken Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 am

Guys this looks like a telephone interview.I should be in panic if I was on a 911 call.
Anneken
Anneken

Aantal berichten : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:18 am

I think it is scam. Why is this video out now? Somebody wont us to believe he is death. Anybody could record that.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:55 am

The pics that were posted in the link above......is it me or did no one notice the ears of the person in the ambie? It looks like this is the mangled ear guy...sorry if this was discussed....I cant remember what we've talked about!!

MJ's ears...as far as I could tellin TII were FINE!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:14 am

Someone pointed out in the comments listed under the video that HIPPA laws do not allow the usage of a patient's name over the radio. I have worked in medical transcription for awhile and I believe that this is true. It keeps the paparazzi and others lurkers from learning information via the emergency scanners. Can anyone else confirm this information?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:22 am

Red Velvet wrote:This is the audio of the ambulance ride. Sorry if its been posted. I hadn't seen this before ... or heard it, rather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GusaWm5RoxI&NR=1

If MJ wasn't breathing and had no pulse, how long could have been for? They were at his house the better part of an hour and they are just now en route to the hospital?

Again, sorry if already posted and discussed at length already.

I thought I heard somewere he DID have a pulse, just not breathing, so.. if thats true the whole story of him being dead when he left home is BS
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:26 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:Someone pointed out in the comments listed under the video that HIPPA laws do not allow the usage of a patient's name over the radio. I have worked in medical transcription for awhile and I believe that this is true. It keeps the paparazzi and others lurkers from learning information via the emergency scanners. Can anyone else confirm this information?

I believe this to be true. I also know for a fact that in Los Angeles...when there is a 911 call to a celebrity home, it "red flags" at the dispatch center so they know not to announce too much info over the radio so as to not alert paps....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:37 am

BUT IF YOU LISTEN TO THE CALL IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE MICHAELS NAME WAS MENTIONED SO THEY COULD EDIT IT OUT BEFORE RELEASING THE TAPE TO THE MEDIA THERE SEEMED TO BE NO PERSONAL IFORMATOIN MENTIONED AT ALL DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING. IF YOU FIND I HAVE CONFUSED YOU FORGIVE ME I THINK YOU WILL ALL UNDERSTAND IT HAS BEEN A LONG JOURNEY SO FAR
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:44 am

Red Velvet wrote:

At the house they said they took 42 minutes to 'stablelize' him. That makes NO SENSE for someone who is not breathing and there's a perfectly good hospital 3 minutes away.

This is something that have bother me from the get go. There were reports going on that Michael was dead before the paramedics arrived but that is almost impossible since UCLA would not try to revive a patient for 2 hours before declaring, the already deceased, dead.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 am

I just listened again....listen to .46 -.48 seconds....sounds like a familiar voice.

Also, I heard the guy say He has no pulse and is not breathing and then says he is in a deep deep coma. How can you be in a coma and not have a heartbeat or be breathing? Wouldnt that be DEAD?

This seems very fake to me.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:10 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I just listened again....listen to .46 -.48 seconds....sounds like a familiar voice.

Also, I heard the guy say He has no pulse and is not breathing and then says he is in a deep deep coma. How can you be in a coma and not have a heartbeat or be breathing? Wouldnt that be DEAD?

You're right he does say that indeed Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital.  Let's ana Suspect that is really weird...you can't be in a coma and not be breathing in some sort Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital.  Let's ana Icon_scratch
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:14 am

The voice at 46-48 seconds sounds like................you know who.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 am

@ Jacksonologist
I'll have to listen again .. they also said his name though straight out, "pop star Michael Jackson", so I wonder why they said, 'you know who'. It does sound like a familiar voice. Is it the voice of the guy who called 911? I'm thinking that's what it sounds like to me I think ... maybe?

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I just listened again....listen to .46 -.48 seconds....sounds like a familiar voice.

That's the same thing I was wondering about! I think a coma basically means something going on with the brain activity which makes a person unresponsive to any kind of stimuli but if they have no pulse plus no brain activity plus they're not breathing (and haven't for nearly an hour!) I don't know what they could base 'coma' on.

Plus the fact, how could the ambulance detain a patient who is not breathing for 42 minutes supposedly trying to 'stabelize' them and not rush them to the hospital. The response the paramedics got over the radio was that doctors will be waiting for their arrival. Well, doctors would have been awaiting their arrival 42 minutes ago too, why didn't they take him then? Everybody knows that after a certain few number of minutes of not breathing death is imminent. Everybody on earth knows that.

Ok, if we add up the time the ambulance took at the house ..

42 minutes?? (what is it exactly?) plus the time Murray took to call the ambulance .. another 42 minutes (again the exact time escapes me right now) but I mean ... these are all medical professionals who are going to let a patient be not breathing for over an hour and then rush him to the hospital? That's crazy.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:30 am

I HEARD A RANDY PHILLIPS INTERVIEW I THINK IT AWAS A RADIO ONE HE SAID THE NURSE I THINK TOLD HIM MICHAEL WAS ON LIFE SUPPORT HIS HEART WAS BEATING BUT HE WAS BRAIN DEAD SO WHAT THE HELL IS THE TRUTH
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:31 am

I'm not sure that this is legitimate. How come only one side of the conversation is heard and not the other? (except briefly for another voice but that seems to be on the same end) Was this a radio transmission? Are these type of radio calls, if this is what it is, normally recorded?

I'm not sure that the emergency personnel are allowed to identify by name anyone being transported; usually it's something like "50 year old male, in respiratory distress", etc.

If this is real, how come we haven't heard it before? released to the media like the 911 call? Surely, someone in the media would have had their hand on it by now.

To me, it sounds like a telephone conversation and not a valid emergency transmission. Sounds like someone is pulling a prank, IMO.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:38 am

The whole thing is bizarre. You have a cardiologist with no resuscitation equipment. Oh please!
No ambulance stays 42 minutes at anyone's home unless they are personal friends of course. Anything done in the home can be done in the ambulance.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:41 am

city.gal1 wrote:I'm not sure that this is legitimate. How come only one side of the conversation is heard and not the other? (except briefly for another voice but that seems to be on the same end) Was this a radio transmission? Are these type of radio calls, if this is what it is, normally recorded?

I'm not sure that the emergency personnel are allowed to identify by name anyone being transported; usually it's something like "50 year old male, in respiratory distress", etc.

If this is real, how come we haven't heard it before? released to the media like the 911 call? Surely, someone in the media would have had their hand on it by now.

To me, it sounds like a telephone conversation and not a valid emergency transmission. Sounds like someone is pulling a prank, IMO.

Maybe we could make fake calls and sell them to TMZ? It would show us how much research goes behind their acceptance of "news"!
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:51 am

shasta2001 wrote:The whole thing is bizarre. You have a cardiologist with no resuscitation equipment. Oh please!
No ambulance stays 42 minutes at anyone's home unless they are personal friends of course. Anything done in the home can be done in the ambulance.

They were probably discussing the next steps with MJ over tea and crumpets.

Seriousl;y now...Everytime I read and look at all of the "weird" stuff and screw ups makes me seriously wonder if this WAS planned. If it was planned then there would be far less contradictions. The info we're given would make more sense. And we would all think he really died.
If it was NOT planned and thrown together on a whim, then we have the 4 or 5 stories contradicting one matter..in this case..the ambulance.

And what really gets me is that after all this time and all our searching, that we STILL havent figured anything out.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:02 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:[

Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital.  Let's ana Lol Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital.  Let's ana Lol Ambulance ride in progress, en route to hospital.  Let's ana Lol
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:04 am

Coma:

http://www.neurologychannel.com/coma/index.shtml

A coma is a deep state of unconsciousness, during which an individual
is not able to react to his or her environment. Someone in a coma
cannot consciously respond to stimulation. Coma can be
caused by an underlying illness, or it can result from head trauma. A
comatose person is still very much alive, but he or she is not simply
asleep.
The brain wave activity in a comatose person is very different
from that of a sleeping person; you can wake up a sleeping person, you
can't wake a person in a coma.

Seriousl;y
now...Everytime I read and look at all of the "weird" stuff and screw
ups makes me seriously wonder if this WAS planned. If it was planned
then there would be far less contradictions
. The info we're given would
make more sense. And we would all think he really died.
If it was
NOT planned and thrown together on a whim, then we have the 4 or 5
stories contradicting one matter..in this case..the ambulance.

And what really gets me is that after all this time and all our searching, that we STILL havent figured anything out.
Or, if it was planned there may have been some details they hadn't completely covered because just as MJ says in the movie, "that's why we have rehearsals".

Even when doing a stage play, each and every detail has to be rehearsed or something is bound to go wrong. If they don't do complete dress rehearsals using all the necessary props, determining exactly what direction all actors are walking in and moving in, something is bound to go wrong and mess up the audiences' ability to suspend reality, kind of like us, right now Laughing
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:09 am

also this stuff about them trying to find a vien for iv so the put one in yhe back of the knee on tmz dr arnie interview they said that there was already an open iv in his arm which could have been used nothing makes sense
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:13 am

I did hear the paramedic mention MJ's name and is age.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:19 pm

This is all so confusing...how many different stories surrounding the 25th have we heard so far?

-TMZ says they learned from a 100% credible source that he was already dead when the paramedics got there, riddled with needle-marks, and wasn't recognizable..."frail, old man".
-It's been speculated he may have been dead for 3 or more hours, while Murray made calls. We also heard the heat was turned up very high in the room.
-It's a fact the paramedics were at the house for almost an hour. (doing what exactly?)
-We heard that the paramedics wanted to call it, but Murray made them continue CPR...his authority overruling theirs. (Paramedics have to take the body to the coroners if they're deceased, not the hospital...but that would open an investigation.)
-We have a photo of him with a respirator on in the ambulance.
-This audio we just heard supposedly has paramedics saying he had no pulse, no breathing, in coma. (huh?)
-Friends at the hospital say the nurse told them he was brain dead.
-Doctors work on him for an hour and a half before they call time of death.
-Latoya says he was still warm when she went in with the kids to see him.
-Murray refuses to sign death certificate and runs off.
-Jermaine makes announcement.
-Not one hospital personnel makes any kind of statement.

NONE of this makes any sense!! How can anyone expect us to believe he is actually dead??
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:21 am

ILuvUMoreMJ good points what i cant understand is if the parmedics said he looked just like a frail old man why did he look like the mj we know and love in the ambulance picture pehaps they spent that hour fixing him up.this is what really confirmed to me that we were being fed a tissue of lies so many stories
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ksrbw Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:14 am

I might be going out on a limb here, but don't you have to have a brain scan to know if there is any activity. Where did they scan him at in the bedroom LMAO
ksrbw
ksrbw

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 am

And what, if he really was in a coma, didn't die but is still is in a coma and nobody can say if he'll ever go out of it ?

In that case, what would have the family and Sony chosen to do, given there were concerts, and lots of financial issues ?
I think they would have chosen to tell he died. Maybe they delayed the burial because they were expecting him to die soon. But maybe he didn't but will never recover.
Imagining a coma turns some of the facts more logical. But would have it be possible to hide him in that case ?
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum