Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ghost...

+9
Smelly
NeverNeverNever
salvatora
TheLonelyOne.
MissRenee
Melzy777
Missyb007
angela1958
raluka
13 posters

Go down

ghost... Empty ghost...

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:43 am

hello everybody. have u seen this? I knew the story about the "Ghost" at Neverland and I thought it was just some the shadow but the other image, with Michael dressed exactly like in Ghost video...hmm put me on thought...
here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75yqfj_kEGA&feature=sub
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

ghost... Empty Re: ghost...

Post by angela1958 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 am

I say, Michael can't have been there as Ghost, cause he's very much alive!!! ghost... Herz
angela1958
angela1958

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:08 am

I hope sooooo, I was getting a bit depressed lately...There are tooooo many coincidences for this to be another one. ghost... Icon_biggrin ghost... Icon_biggrin
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:10 am

It was explained.. someone walked in front of the cameralights.. but..then my question.. if that someone who walked in front of those lights looked like MJ.. could it be HIM that walked over there? (just a thought)
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:18 am

My idea is that if that cameraman was working for the MJ family and he knew about the whole thing it could have been Michael himself..other wise it could have been a trick of David Blane (and michael as well) with some mirrors...I don't' know what else can be...It's really amazing how many strange thihgs happened, coincidences...too many...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 am

Well, now that we all (many of us) think Larry King may be in on the hoax, it seems like it was probably/possibly a media stunt.

I like looking at the old evidence with new eyes. Laughing
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:57 am

media stunt like Larry is playing with us?? This is what u mean? Like they searched one picture ore one person what looks like Michael in "Ghost" and put it in the mirror to reflect in the camera? hmm..strange...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRenee Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 am

Strange..
MissRenee
MissRenee

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 31

http://www.twitter.com/hellerenee

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:03 am

I agree that Larry King's "will Michael be present at the premiere of TII" might have been ironic or just a joke (for us the "believers") but the ghost thing...I find it a bit low...of course not impossible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75yqfj_kEGA&feature=sub
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLonelyOne. Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:06 am

I think MJ is living/hiding at Neverland right now. I dont have proof but I found it strange that the moment MJ died (no he didnt ghost... Icon_wink ) there was press and camera's all over Neverland. They showed us an empty Neverland with no furniture but with kitchen-staff ghost... Icon_smile Why staff over there if its empty and no one is living there?
MJ supposedly died...he couldt have fled the country with his pasport. So my thoughts are that he is still in the USA and at Neverland. No 1 is checking that place out atm cos "its empty".
TheLonelyOne.
TheLonelyOne.

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by salvatora Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:31 am

ok i've seen a couple of times the shadow but the person wearing the black pants and the white shirt i haven't.....and i just want to think it was MJ's idea.....cause if it was CNN and LK's then they are LAME
salvatora
salvatora

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverNeverNever Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:41 am

somebody shows me plz how to put some pictures here ...
i m newbie ...

thanx
NeverNeverNever
NeverNeverNever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 am

NeverNeverNever wrote:somebody shows me plz how to put some pictures here ...
i m newbie ...

thanx

There is a little square image with a tree on it in the comment box, click on that and insert the url, then hit ok!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:03 am

HE COULD BE AT NEVERLAND BECAUSE WHEN ALL THIS FIRST HAPPENED THER WAS LOTS OF ACTIVITY THERE .THEN SOME FAMILY SAYING THEY WANT HIM TO BE BURIED THERE. OTHERS SAYING HE NEVER WANTED TO GO BACK THERE COS WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND IT HAD BAD MEMORIES FOR HIM.IF SO HE HATED IT SO MUCH IN THE END WHY DID HE KEEP IT.I SAW AN INTERVIEW IT WAS DONE AFTER THE RAIDS AND HE SAID HE LOVED NEVERLAND AND WOULD NEVER SELL IT.WHAT BETTER PLACE TO HIDE THEN THERE IT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE GETTING ANY MEDIA FOCUS LATELY AND THERE IS SO MUCH LAND HE COULD WALK THE GROUNDS SAFE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT HE WOULD NOT BE SPOTTED
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:12 am

I have thought the same as other posters that michael could be at neverland.I think the ghost footage was set up to point us in the direction of the short film `ghosts` that he made.Also with joe jackson saying about his new record company ranch records..maybe neverland ranch?
just a thought?
steph
steph

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 am

it could be..and the family was helping the situation by creating all that "arguments" (fake ones) about burring him there. Jermaine wanted Michael to be buried there because he (Michael) loved it, the family said that after the raids he didn't even want to hear about it... so it's a bit contradictory the stories..maybe on purpose...Anyway that image of Michael dressed similar to the Ghost video really shocked me...don't know what to think...is is even Larry king that crazy for publicity to pull a stunt like that? I thought he was more serious journalist...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:24 am

I can think of a few reasons why Larry King might help MJ out.. And, number one would be, like Raluka said, he is a serious journalist. All the fake journalism probably annoys the crap out of him too.. I think LK is probably a very smart man. And MJ possibly/probably convinced him that the end justifies the means.

I also like the idea that MJ could be hiding out at Neverland.. or was hiding there.. It explains that 405 clue (if that was really a clue).
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:26 am

405 clue? what is that?
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:30 am

the 405 highway that goes straight passed Neverland. It was in relation to the Culver City clue.

"If you google "Neverland Ranch location" you can get the address for Neverland. If you map this at Mapquest, you will find that if you leave Culver City going north on Highway 405, then turn left onto the 101 Freeway, you will pass Encino, or you can keep going on the 101 and follow it out towards Neverland."
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 am

ok, thank u Melzy777 i will check.I'm new in the death hoax forums ghost... Icon_redface ghost... Icon_redface
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:37 am

It's ok! You'll figure it all out!! I lurked for a while before posting.. but I still don't know everything about it.

see if you can read this.. If we use googles cache we can retrieve some important info.

www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/%3Fpage_id%3D293/hoax-death/405-clues/+death+hoax+Michael+Jackson+405&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:Lh1YHpFpiq0J:www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/%3Fpage_id%3D293/hoax-death/405-clues/+death+hoax+Michael+Jackson+405&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:10 am

thank u Melzy777, is that forum still working? or is the one that is locked the last 2 days?. what i didn't understand where this 405 clue appeared, in what context? i never heard if it...and i'ts been some time that I watch death hoax videos (in the forums I'm new as I was saying..)
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:34 am

MJHD is down at the moment, not sure if it will be back or not.. but the good news is google likes to keep backup of everything.. Smile So by viewing the cache records of MJHD we can at least get some of our theories/discoveries back from over there..

The 405 clue came from a post made by someone who signed off their post with "The 405"
which was really odd at the time. I'll post the 405's post in here so you can see:

"Hi everybody, i'm new on here, but have been watching for the last 2 months, and enjoyed it very muchSmile

I live and work in california, but iam from the uk, I work in the music biz, I work in burbank 3 mins walk from where mj went to the studio'sSurprised, so got to see his trademark black escalade numerous times! we used to say to each other "see michael is back again " lol, I once went down to where he was and just hung around lol amazin he came out around 7pm this nite, and spoke to all of us lol he is such a small guy!!,

also was honoured to go to the staples centre a few times to listen and record the rehearsals lol, it was for sure pre-recorded music, and i went to the memorial! what a sham of a day! they took our cameras, phones, etc from everybody!Cry, i was glad to get out of the place!

I found comments about "hatman" and the blonde lady interesting!

And as i live only 5 mins drive from carolwood drive i rushed there when the news broke, it was a very mixed day, I have my own pics, there were 2 yes 2 lafd ambulances, 1 rescue truck?? why? and a few suv's, in some ways the events were amazing, but it made me awestruck, speechless esp when all the tv crews etc and fans converged on the very narrow street!!

Last thursday before i left to come home for a fortnight break I did my routine drive past carolwood dr and i can tell you that the 2 big wreaths have been removed, and there was no visible security, unlike encino compound!! thats like fort knox!! why?

just one more point i would like to say is the story surrounding the "blimp" which was at staples and "the funeral" this is in fact a fairly new piece of lighting equipment, it gives of the effect of pure daylight under it, so? in my professional opinion yes the funeral was a movie set of some kind, but we know KO and what he can doWink

ok folks, sorry for rattling on

THE 405″

Alot of strange things happened around Neverland in the beginning.. there was a horse carriage story as well..
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/jackson-burial-cart-before-the-horse/#ixzz0V3Tn5s2q
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:40 am

thank u. interesting..and strange indeed...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:48 am

Yes...i also think it was a refference to Ghosts. and an illusion...with Michael really there or not. he might have been there.

And this is not the only time they say about ghosts in relation to Michael. Latoya said something similar. and all those strange pictures with Michael's "ghost", all kind of shadows on cars, etc...
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:50 am

or..that person dressed like Michael in "Ghost" video can be a woman that was in the room with the other cameraman..that explains...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:54 am

TheLonelyOne. wrote:I think MJ is living/hiding at Neverland right now. I dont have proof but I found it strange that the moment MJ died (no he didnt ghost... Icon_wink ) there was press and camera's all over Neverland. They showed us an empty Neverland with no furniture but with kitchen-staff ghost... Icon_smile Why staff over there if its empty and no one is living there?
MJ supposedly died...he couldt have fled the country with his pasport. So my thoughts are that he is still in the USA and at Neverland. No 1 is checking that place out atm cos "its empty".

I believe this too, but is it empty? Are you sure about that? Does anyone know for sure what happened to all the moving vans from Carolwood drive? Where did they put MJ's stuff?
And WHY were there concrete trucks reported at Neverland hauling in TONS of concrete days after his death?

Underground shelter anyone?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:56 am

Underground shelter = batcave Smile
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:58 am

MJ was checking out a house in Bel Air that did have an underground section and TMZ referred to it as "The Bat Cave". Apparently MJ's kids really wanted him to buy it. A clue???
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:52 pm

but latoya said that mj spoke to her via his macaw can we really believe anything she says
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down