Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd'

+8
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ilprincipe
JustJamiee
forevermine_mj
Soosie Woosie
mjgirl86
Thetruth
shirley-grace
12 posters

Go down

MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Empty MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd'

Post by shirley-grace Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm

http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/

MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd'

Posted Nov 9th 2009 12:30PM by TMZ Staff
And now for the most important Michael Jackson story you'll hear all day: According to his brother, Jackie, Dr. Arnie Klein's admission that Michael liked to to pee in cups in front of people is just plain "absurd."

MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' 1109_jackson_tmz_video

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/#ixzz0WO9MwPxD

MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Suspect
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Empty Re: MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd'

Post by Thetruth Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Well did anybody (but the haters) believe that awful story? Dr. Klein is just a kvacker, Jackie is telling the truth.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Empty Re: MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd'

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:37 pm

It's still really sad that something like this was put out in the public. Who in their right mind, would believe such nonsense... *sigh* The Michael hate is ridiculous.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie Woosie Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:47 pm

I do MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Icon_cry but not in the context it is being portrayed. It is being made out to sound disgusting and inexplainable. I've just watched the Arnold Klein interview on KMZ (is that what it is called - sorry from UK) and it just didn't come across to me in that way at all. I know I am probably not helping myself saying that, but as all views are welcomed on here, I just had to add my two-penneth.

I think (honestly), that he wanted a pee (or wee as we would call it lol), he was used to not being able to get to the bathroom (given the amount of siblings he grew up with, hotel rooms he had to share etc.) that they had to find alternative means - he grew up in a completely different way the rest of us grew up, and saw nothing wrong in it. Big deal. I really don't understand the big issue here.
Soosie Woosie
Soosie Woosie

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by forevermine_mj Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:49 pm

i knew it all the time. klein has gone berserk. MJ is a gentleman
forevermine_mj
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Camera Guy: "Arnie Klein's full of crap?"
Jackie: "You betta know!"
HAHAH I love how down to Earth the Jacksons are!
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Oh please...who believed this crap, AK told tmz....

the statement from Jackie is no real surprise for me....
Really sad, that only Jackie makes a statement...
maybe MJs other siblings don't read TMZ....who knows Rolling Eyes
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Read this article I posted the other day. Its a very nice story. BUT the guy states that when MJ was on long car trips and he had to go to the bathroom, he DID go in a bucket or whatever was available, because he was scared of being mobbed at gas station bathroom...read my comment before you read.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-friends-f63/nice-article-about-michael-from-david-nordahlplease-read-t3268.htm
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lookwithyourheart Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 pm

OKAY? AND HOW WAS THAT STATEMENT RELEVANT? AND SO WHAT IF HE LIKED TO PEE IN A CUP , WHO'S BUSINESS IS THAT?
I DON'T THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD GET ALL MAD AND STUFF THOUGH. WE SHOULD JUST LAUGH THESE KINDA STUFF OFF.
THAT WOULD BE KINDA COOL THOUGH I MUST ADMIT LOL Very Happy .

Last edited by lookwithyourheart on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
lookwithyourheart
lookwithyourheart

Aantal berichten : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie Woosie Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 pm

The Jacksonologist - thank you, I think the whole thing is being blown totally out of proportion. If Michael wanted to "go" in a cup, bucket, toilet, bush - so be it - necessity is usually the deciding factor lol. The fact that Dr Klein's nurse even mentioned it to him (AK) and asked "does he normally do this" was just passed over as "what's the big deal". AK was NOT trying to make a big deal out of this, he was simply defending why Michael might have used the toilet (or his variation of it) in front of children, hence the reason they may have seen the discolouration on his private parts. At no time did AK even hint there was any hidden agenda to this.
Soosie Woosie
Soosie Woosie

Aantal berichten : 9
Leeftijd : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:05 pm

Soosie Woosie wrote:I do MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Icon_cry but not in the context it is being portrayed. It is being made out to sound disgusting and inexplainable. I've just watched the Arnold Klein interview on KMZ (is that what it is called - sorry from UK) and it just didn't come across to me in that way at all. I know I am probably not helping myself saying that, but as all views are welcomed on here, I just had to add my two-penneth.

I think (honestly), that he wanted a pee (or wee as we would call it lol), he was used to not being able to get to the bathroom (given the amount of siblings he grew up with, hotel rooms he had to share etc.) that they had to find alternative means - he grew up in a completely different way the rest of us grew up, and saw nothing wrong in it. Big deal. I really don't understand the big issue here.

I get what you mean. Michael probably did pee in cups sometimes cause of course he had no choice at times. But I really don't think he did it in Klein's office in front of people like that. And I don't think he did it infront of that kid either. I heard the kid didnt even match the description right. He just made up random things, so what is AK talking about? lol
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:06 pm

Look at him laughing!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 pm

silvy wrote:Look at him laughing!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!

I KNOW RIGHT! I also find it funny how he doesn't even know who the hell Arnie Klein is.
We should learn from this not to take things so seriously. We just need to laugh it off sometimes
instead of becoming outraged ya know? lol

JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLLMJ Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:49 pm

Jermaine must be pretty pissed(lol) at Arnie, pretending not knowing Arnie Klein MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Icon_lol , I don´t think so...or he must live under a rock. Arnie wasn´t very kind with the Jackson family during the interview, and I believe Arnie is not so wrong with that.
TheLLMJ
TheLLMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamone' Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:06 pm

Jackie is looking like, "why are you talking to me. Leave me alone, please". He had to chuckle at the peeing in the cup stuff. Ridiculous, not only for MJ but for anyone. Jackie looked so darn handsome. And that voice gets me everytime. He probably caught a lot of women with that voice. MJ's Bro -- Peeing Stories Are 'Absurd' Icon_lol
Shamone'
Shamone'
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum