THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Go down

THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by mjjforever72 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 pm

I wasn't going to post nothing today cause I was not in the greatest of moods Sad in everything going on but I was on my youtube account and just going to my friends channel and there was this video on the michael jackson interview the footage you were never mean't to see. I started to watch some of part one and found it interesting so I thought that all of you would like to see these also so i'm putting the link below and there are 7 parts the this interview so I post the 1 and the rest will follow there after. Maybe with these video's people can piece together something from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Ilq7oYgtohtt
avatar
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Bad link, mjjforever72
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by mjjforever72 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Oh sorry here is the link again sorry again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Ilq7oYgto
avatar
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:21 pm

I just LOVE this interview.

It shows Martin Bashir for the loser that he is. God I am so ashamed to be from the same country as him!

Oh and I love Maury as well Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Smelly on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:24 pm

I love watchin Maury's show lol
avatar
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by mjjforever72 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:52 pm

This is very interesting trust me its worth watching if you haven't already. It made cry, it made mad etc... and like I said ALL PARTS (7 parts) are worth watching.
avatar
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by mjjforever72 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:03 pm

I thought there were only 7 parts but oops i'm going on part 8 and all the parts that i've seen so far it makes me HATE the media even more!!!
avatar
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Smelly wrote:I love watchin Maury's show lol

I love Maury too! He is my guilty pleasure Razz
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:09 pm

I Love Maury and His Shows and He did a better interview than Martin Bashir ... I seen that interview about 4 times and Orignially the first time when I was about 13 or 12 at the time .... that is a Better Interview than LWMJ one .... Maury did better than Martin did.

I hate part 8 ... it makes me very annoyed and angry.
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

One of my last posts before bed lol. It's funny how bedtime gets pushed further and further lol.
I Love Michael's 'The footage you were never meant to see'. I must have watched it a hundred times on youtube and I love it.
I am so ashamed of Martin Bashir, the fact that he's a fellow countryman and he did something like that to Michael. I feel violent every time I hear his BS hypocrisy.

I hate his smug fat face and I made sure my mum watched his lies and hypocrisy too, we both remarked that of the two high profile interviews he did, both interviewees died or 'died'. I think he's a curse.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by mjjforever72 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

The last 2 parts are still the same footage but if you look after part 8 it will say pakistani backstabber martin that is the last 2 of the footage.
avatar
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:One of my last posts before bed lol. It's funny how bedtime gets pushed further and further lol.
I Love Michael's 'The footage you were never meant to see'. I must have watched it a hundred times on youtube and I love it.
I am so ashamed of Martin Bashir, the fact that he's a fellow countryman and he did something like that to Michael. I feel violent every time I hear his BS hypocrisy.

I hate his smug fat face and I made sure my mum watched his lies and hypocrisy too, we both remarked that of the two high profile interviews he did, both interviewees died or 'died'. I think he's a curse.

He is shaming the Brits! I promise you guys we aren't all like that!

I really laughed at the "smug fat face" comment Smile It's made my night!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by SmoothCriminal on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:17 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:One of my last posts before bed lol. It's funny how bedtime gets pushed further and further lol.
I Love Michael's 'The footage you were never meant to see'. I must have watched it a hundred times on youtube and I love it.
I am so ashamed of Martin Bashir, the fact that he's a fellow countryman and he did something like that to Michael. I feel violent every time I hear his BS hypocrisy.

I hate his smug fat face and I made sure my mum watched his lies and hypocrisy too, we both remarked that of the two high profile interviews he did, both interviewees died or 'died'. I think he's a curse.

I feel sick everytime i hear his name, i hope he rots in hell Evil or Very Mad
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Banessa on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:44 am

It just goes to show how Michael outsmarted that Idiot Bashir by having his own videographer film the whole interview as well! To have and show as proof that pathetic low life excuse of man(If you can call him that) was only out to hurt and damage Michael's image!

But "what goes around...comes around" and that Idiot will get his turn soon!

Karma is a Bitch!!!
Michael is a genious!
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by PinkLizard on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:04 am

@ Rachel, I agree. Bashir, our tabloids. . . so many things that hurt Michael. I feel bad too but we really aren't all lying, money grabbing, fame seeking.........MEANIES!!!
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Rach on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:04 am

PinkLizard wrote:@ Rachel, I agree. Bashir, our tabloids. . . so many things that hurt Michael. I feel bad too but we really aren't all lying, money grabbing, fame seeking.........MEANIES!!!

God I know. It was some BS English tabloid that came up with "Wacko Jacko". In fact I will bet money it was either "The Sun", "The Mirror" or "The News Of The Wolrld". I mean it makes me ashamed to be English FFS Mad
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:04 am

Yeah its sad. Michael was so hurt by all the name calling. I dont get it. Why calling him something, when they dont even know him. Grrrrr. I makes me so ANGRY. How can these people even sleep at night.?? Crying or Very sad

GO TO HELL MARTIN BASHIR

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Skeletonjar on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:23 am

I hope Martin Bashir can't sleep at night
avatar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Christiana on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:37 am

I have this on DVD...I was so glad to see the truth behind all Bashir's lies. I wish they'd air this show again now!
avatar
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Skeletonjar on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:39 am

Christiana wrote:I have this on DVD...I was so glad to see the truth behind all Bashir's lies. I wish they'd air this show again now!

Me too. I wonder if we could all request it to be aired. Do you think they would do it if enough people requested?
avatar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Christiana on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:48 am

Skeletonjar wrote:
Christiana wrote:I have this on DVD...I was so glad to see the truth behind all Bashir's lies. I wish they'd air this show again now!

Me too. I wonder if we could all request it to be aired. Do you think they would do it if enough people requested?

You want my honest answer? I'd have to say no, it wouldn't work.
Why? Because truth doesn't sell. Trash sells. They only want to run the dirty lies about MJ, not stuff like this. Television programming is driven by advertising, and advertisers don't wanna pay for ad spots unless it's gonna be worth their while. Anything that depicts MJ in a positive light--especially with regard to the charges/trials--is just not gonna get advertisers. I wish that wasn't the case, but it really is. How many times has MJ said it himself? People would rather believe the lies. Sad, but true. That's why the Aphrodite Jones book is not a best seller, and she had to publish it herself, as I recall. And that's why Larry Nimmer's video (The Untold Story of Neverland) couldn't get air time either...he had to distribute it on his own, because no one else would. No
avatar
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Skeletonjar on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:52 am

Christiana wrote:
Skeletonjar wrote:
Christiana wrote:I have this on DVD...I was so glad to see the truth behind all Bashir's lies. I wish they'd air this show again now!

Me too. I wonder if we could all request it to be aired. Do you think they would do it if enough people requested?

You want my honest answer? I'd have to say no, it wouldn't work.
Why? Because truth doesn't sell. Trash sells. They only want to run the dirty lies about MJ, not stuff like this. Television programming is driven by advertising, and advertisers don't wanna pay for ad spots unless it's gonna be worth their while. Anything that depicts MJ in a positive light--especially with regard to the charges/trials--is just not gonna get advertisers. I wish that wasn't the case, but it really is. How many times has MJ said it himself? People would rather believe the lies. Sad, but true. That's why the Aphrodite Jones book is not a best seller, and she had to publish it herself, as I recall. And that's why Larry Nimmer's video (The Untold Story of Neverland) couldn't get air time either...he had to distribute it on his own, because no one else would. No

Well IMO I think it would work, only because at the moment ANYTHING mj sells. Good or bad.
Just for the moment though. Soon it will be back to bad.
avatar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by LizzieBee on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:52 am

Yes. I love this documentary thingy. I have the whole playlist on my youtube channel actually. I cried too. I have shared it with a few people close to me and it has changed their thoughts about Michael. Isn't that wonderful? Of course it's sad that they ever had negative thoughts of him in the first place. Stupid, brain-washing, jackbutt media.
avatar
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 25
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by LizzieBee on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 am

The untold story of Neverland. I love that too! <3 Shows you just how innocent Michael has always been. And those messages from little Paris to her daddy on the chalk board. So touching. <3
avatar
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 25
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FOOTAGE YOU WERE NEVER MEAN'T TO SEE.....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum