NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by mjj4ever777 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Ok folks, last night my husband and I were watching TII for oh...the 17th 0r 18th time(i've lost track lol) and it hit me like a ton of bricks!!..We all know from Michael's interview with Geraldo in 2005,that Michael wanted to do "film" next, but he wanted to do something that no one had ever done before right? Well think about this...I believe that everything that we have seen since Michael's "death", has been a part of Michael's "Innovated film making process". First we had "The Memorial Service",( a short film) then we had "The Funeral",(a short film) then we had the short trailer for "This Is It" and then we had the Movie "This Is It". I think we can all agree that we all believe that "This Isn't It" when it comes to Michael, so here is my hypothesis... I believe that the Movie "This Is It" was a 2 hour "Trailer" for what is to come next! My husband and I both agree that if you think about it, TII may have just given us a glance of what is to come! We know that Michael was working on something called "The Dome Project" right, which included the 3D remakes of Thriller, Smooth Criminal and Earth song, but we only saw glimpses of those in TII and we know that Kenny Ortega has said many times that there is over 80 hrs of "rehersal" footage, but we only saw bits and pieces of those 80 hours right? So doesn't it seem plausible that the next step would be for Michael to come back from the "dead" to release the world premiere of his genius EPIC 3D IMAX EXTRAVAGANZA...which would be a 4?...6?...8? hour Michael Jackson Concert with full length remakes of some of his most famous videos!! This way the whole world would be able to see him perform again, but he wouldn't have to tour and he would be pioneering something new in the Film industry...he would be fufilling his dream!! I believe the memorial and funeral were all part of his movie making genius!! and the best is yet to come!
What a comeback this would be...think about it people...if anyone could pull off something like this it would be Michael right?
Hell, Maybe Michael was behind the infamous "seance" that just took place the other night on British tv too...didn't that seem like Michael could have been in another room? After all it took place in the mansion in Ireland where Michael wrote his last album...hmmm...Michael could have been the man behind the camera...everyone there had a hard time not laughing out loud right?
OMG...ok, i'll shut up for now, but honestly people,think about all of this...it is totally plausible and we all know what a jokester Michael is!!
Just so you all know, I'm not some crazy person, I'm 47, married with 6 grown children and I have a 4yr old grandaughter( who also loves Michael). We are just normal people...but we believe Michael is alive and he is a genius! So...what do you think?
avatar
mjj4ever777
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 55
Woonplaats : BC Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by 2 Bad on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:44 pm

YES!!!! He is a genius! I've thought many times this is the biggest reality show ever! TII is not like anything we have ever seen!
I'm with you for sure.
The whole world, media,lock, stock and barrel in this movie!!
I am glad you said it so well!!!
avatar
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by mjj4ever777 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Thank you 2 bad...Michael definitely deserves an Academy award for this one! It belongs in a category all by itself!
avatar
mjj4ever777
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 55
Woonplaats : BC Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by MSMJFANFOREVER on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:16 pm

mjj4ever777

Interesting "synopsis" (makes
SENSE)
.

.
.
avatar
MSMJFANFOREVER
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile http://icanhascheezburger.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by mjlmpicons on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Great post MJ777, I do seem to recall a few people that were involved in the making of TII refer to MJ as a "genius". What a gift...he did say "this is an adventure, a GREAT adventure"

Boy oh boy, is that the understatement of the year.

Walk with me on this journey of many surprises.
I can't wait to see what's next.

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand.
avatar
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Melzy777 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 pm

You pretty said what I've been thinking too, MJ777.
I obsessively went to U23D last year, and then planned to go to Shine A Light 3D later in the year (Martin Scorcese film about Rolling Stones) but never did
Anyway, who better than MJ & KO to take that 3D IMAX concert idea one step further..
avatar
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Woonplaats : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by mjj4ever777 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:50 pm

mjimpicons...the adventure has been thought provoking....Michael is a beautiful soul and I look forward to the "next" chapter. By the way, what an awesome picture of Michael, My husband and I love how content Michael is in this shot! "HEAL THE WORLD" and "LOVE LIVES FOREVER"
avatar
mjj4ever777
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 55
Woonplaats : BC Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by MJThrillsMe on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:56 pm

I agree 777. I thought to myself what is the purpose of having Thriller in 3D during a live concert??? The only way one could enjoy 3D is on film
avatar
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Woonplaats : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by LucyLocket on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:24 am

MJThrillsMe wrote:I agree 777. I thought to myself what is the purpose of having Thriller in 3D during a live concert??? The only way one could enjoy 3D is on film

I wondered the same thing when I saw TII. I wondered if the 3D scenes would be projected on the backdrop in the concerts and everyone would have to don 3D glasses.

About the link to the blog written about the F-451 book... the date on the blog is interesting. Just a coincidence, I'm sure, but still interesting. I'm going to check the book out at the library hopefully tomorrow.
avatar
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The beautiful upstate of South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by MJThrillsMe on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:54 am

One thing to think of though is how would they handle to project the movie on such screens? I mean the crowds are so huge at those concerts!! To me it would be impossible to enjoy the full effect of the 3D atmosphere--IMO

LucyLocket wrote:
MJThrillsMe wrote:I agree 777. I thought to myself what is the purpose of having Thriller in 3D during a live concert??? The only way one could enjoy 3D is on film

I wondered the same thing when I saw TII. I wondered if the 3D scenes would be projected on the backdrop in the concerts and everyone would have to don 3D glasses.

About the link to the blog written about the F-451 book... the date on the blog is interesting. Just a coincidence, I'm sure, but still interesting. I'm going to check the book out at the library hopefully tomorrow.
avatar
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Woonplaats : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by LucyLocket on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:00 am

Good point, MJThrillsMe! I totally see you point of view.

MJThrillsMe wrote:One thing to think of though is how would they handle to project the movie on such screens? I mean the crowds are so huge at those concerts!! To me it would be impossible to enjoy the full effect of the 3D atmosphere--IMO

LucyLocket wrote:
MJThrillsMe wrote:I agree 777. I thought to myself what is the purpose of having Thriller in 3D during a live concert??? The only way one could enjoy 3D is on film

I wondered the same thing when I saw TII. I wondered if the 3D scenes would be projected on the backdrop in the concerts and everyone would have to don 3D glasses.

About the link to the blog written about the F-451 book... the date on the blog is interesting. Just a coincidence, I'm sure, but still interesting. I'm going to check the book out at the library hopefully tomorrow.
avatar
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The beautiful upstate of South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by MJILOVEUMOST on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:40 am

MJThrillsMe wrote:One thing to think of though is how would they handle to project the movie on such screens? I mean the crowds are so huge at those concerts!! To me it would be impossible to enjoy the full effect of the 3D atmosphere--IMO

LucyLocket wrote:
MJThrillsMe wrote:I agree 777. I thought to myself what is the purpose of having Thriller in 3D during a live concert??? The only way one could enjoy 3D is on film

I wondered the same thing when I saw TII. I wondered if the 3D scenes would be projected on the backdrop in the concerts and everyone would have to don 3D glasses.

About the link to the blog written about the F-451 book... the date on the blog is interesting. Just a coincidence, I'm sure, but still interesting. I'm going to check the book out at the library hopefully tomorrow.

This article explains how the 3D scenes were to be viewed: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Michael-Jackson-Secretly-Remade-Thriller-And-You-Can-See-It-In-3D-15342.html

Not saying I believe the concerts were ever going to happen of course.
avatar
MJILOVEUMOST
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by mjgirl86 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:08 am

MJhunny wrote:the ear thing at jackson 5 medley: "it's like a fist has been shoved into your ear, you try to hear and you can't" ...

I love that part! "Guys.. I gotta tell you this..."

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by mjj4ever777 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:46 am

I think some of you have misunderstood what I said in my first post, (read above).When I said it would be an epic 3D Imax concert that millions of people around the world could see...What I meant was it would be another "Movie" not a concert. My point was that maybe This Is It was just a 2 hour movie trailer for what is next to come...an EPIC 4, 6, 8 hr. IMAX "MOVIE" EXPERIENCE in 3D...something that has never been done before. Don't you think that TII was filmed in such a way that we never saw a "complete" song, we saw bits and pieces of everything, Michael made a point of saying he was saving his voice and he gave us hints of what is next to come and it is my belief that the next step was not a "concert" at all, but that he was going to do a film of EPIC proportions, with the full length versions of his remade 3D videos! TII showed like a movie "trailer" not a "movie" so it only makes sense that the "complete movie" is still to come!
Does that make any more sense now? I hope so...Maybe re-read my first post to understand what I am trying to say ok? Thanks.
Regardless of anything, I believe that Michael is alive and he has been "directing" everything that is happening..feeding the press tidbits and letting them run with it and someday,(hopefully soon) Michael will get his revenge on the media, because nobody will believe anything they have to say after this!! Michael's star is going to be bigger and brighter then ever...it already is! Well done Michael
avatar
mjj4ever777
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 55
Woonplaats : BC Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Léa on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 am

"Michael will get his revenge on the media, because nobody will believe
anything they have to say after this!! Michael's star is going to be
bigger and brighter then ever...it already is! Well done Michael"

That's would be the greatest thing an artist has ever done. It will change everything. unfortunately I'm not too sure about it.
avatar
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Reillanne, south of France

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by gigi on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 pm

mjj4ever777 wrote:I think some of you have misunderstood what I said in my first post, (read above).When I said it would be an epic 3D Imax concert that millions of people around the world could see...What I meant was it would be another "Movie" not a concert. My point was that maybe This Is It was just a 2 hour movie trailer for what is next to come...an EPIC 4, 6, 8 hr. IMAX "MOVIE" EXPERIENCE in 3D...something that has never been done before. Don't you think that TII was filmed in such a way that we never saw a "complete" song, we saw bits and pieces of everything, Michael made a point of saying he was saving his voice and he gave us hints of what is next to come and it is my belief that the next step was not a "concert" at all, but that he was going to do a film of EPIC proportions, with the full length versions of his remade 3D videos! TII showed like a movie "trailer" not a "movie" so it only makes sense that the "complete movie" is still to come!
Does that make any more sense now? I hope so...Maybe re-read my first post to understand what I am trying to say ok? Thanks.
Regardless of anything, I believe that Michael is alive and he has been "directing" everything that is happening..feeding the press tidbits and letting them run with it and someday,(hopefully soon) Michael will get his revenge on the media, because nobody will believe anything they have to say after this!! Michael's star is going to be bigger and brighter then ever...it already is! Well done Michael


I think your ideas make a LOTTTTT of sense and certainly explain a lot of things to me
I really enjoyed TII but I doubt that what we see is really the best of 80 hours of footage, it seems to jump around too much and I totally agree it feels like the best has been saved for later....
Also explains why the dancers signed a 2 year contract, could it be this project has been running for quite some time already?
avatar
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Smart Thinking!!!

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 pm

mjj4ever777 wrote:Ok folks, last night my husband and I were watching TII for oh...the 17th 0r 18th time(i've lost track lol) and it hit me like a ton of bricks!!..We all know from Michael's interview with Geraldo in 2005,that Michael wanted to do "film" next, but he wanted to do something that no one had ever done before right? Well think about this...I believe that everything that we have seen since Michael's "death", has been a part of Michael's "Innovated film making process". First we had "The Memorial Service",( a short film) then we had "The Funeral",(a short film) then we had the short trailer for "This Is It" and then we had the Movie "This Is It". I think we can all agree that we all believe that "This Isn't It" when it comes to Michael, so here is my hypothesis... I believe that the Movie "This Is It" was a 2 hour "Trailer" for what is to come next! My husband and I both agree that if you think about it, TII may have just given us a glance of what is to come! We know that Michael was working on something called "The Dome Project" right, which included the 3D remakes of Thriller, Smooth Criminal and Earth song, but we only saw glimpses of those in TII and we know that Kenny Ortega has said many times that there is over 80 hrs of "rehersal" footage, but we only saw bits and pieces of those 80 hours right? So doesn't it seem plausible that the next step would be for Michael to come back from the "dead" to release the world premiere of his genius EPIC 3D IMAX EXTRAVAGANZA...which would be a 4?...6?...8? hour Michael Jackson Concert with full length remakes of some of his most famous videos!! This way the whole world would be able to see him perform again, but he wouldn't have to tour and he would be pioneering something new in the Film industry...he would be fufilling his dream!! I believe the memorial and funeral were all part of his movie making genius!! and the best is yet to come!
What a comeback this would be...think about it people...if anyone could pull off something like this it would be Michael right?
Hell, Maybe Michael was behind the infamous "seance" that just took place the other night on British tv too...didn't that seem like Michael could have been in another room? After all it took place in the mansion in Ireland where Michael wrote his last album...hmmm...Michael could have been the man behind the camera...everyone there had a hard time not laughing out loud right?
OMG...ok, i'll shut up for now, but honestly people,think about all of this...it is totally plausible and we all know what a jokester Michael is!!
Just so you all know, I'm not some crazy person, I'm 47, married with 6 grown children and I have a 4yr old grandaughter( who also loves Michael). We are just normal people...but we believe Michael is alive and he is a genius! So...what do you think?

I'm so tired of people looking strange at me when I tell them all of this... glad you joined too!!!
I hope MJ returns soon... We are not the crazy fans, we have our lives, our feelings and proof that MJ is till alive
avatar
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Léa on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:43 pm

gigi wrote:
mjj4ever777 wrote:I think some of you have misunderstood what I said in my first post, (read above).When I said it would be an epic 3D Imax concert that millions of people around the world could see...What I meant was it would be another "Movie" not a concert. My point was that maybe This Is It was just a 2 hour movie trailer for what is next to come...an EPIC 4, 6, 8 hr. IMAX "MOVIE" EXPERIENCE in 3D...something that has never been done before. Don't you think that TII was filmed in such a way that we never saw a "complete" song, we saw bits and pieces of everything, Michael made a point of saying he was saving his voice and he gave us hints of what is next to come and it is my belief that the next step was not a "concert" at all, but that he was going to do a film of EPIC proportions, with the full length versions of his remade 3D videos! TII showed like a movie "trailer" not a "movie" so it only makes sense that the "complete movie" is still to come!
Does that make any more sense now? I hope so...Maybe re-read my first post to understand what I am trying to say ok? Thanks.
Regardless of anything, I believe that Michael is alive and he has been "directing" everything that is happening..feeding the press tidbits and letting them run with it and someday,(hopefully soon) Michael will get his revenge on the media, because nobody will believe anything they have to say after this!! Michael's star is going to be bigger and brighter then ever...it already is! Well done Michael


I think your ideas make a LOTTTTT of sense and certainly explain a lot of things to me
I really enjoyed TII but I doubt that what we see is really the best of 80 hours of footage, it seems to jump around too much and I totally agree it feels like the best has been saved for later....
Also explains why the dancers signed a 2 year contract, could it be this project has been running for quite some time already?

Wow ! today is a good day , I just find theories that please me ! (Three today ! ) I'm followong you there. Michael is ambitious. That's the most ambitious project ever !
avatar
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Reillanne, south of France

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by MJhunny on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:45 pm

MJILOVEUMOST wrote:
MJThrillsMe wrote:One thing to think of though is how would they handle to project the movie on such screens? I mean the crowds are so huge at those concerts!! To me it would be impossible to enjoy the full effect of the 3D atmosphere--IMO

LucyLocket wrote:
MJThrillsMe wrote:I agree 777. I thought to myself what is the purpose of having Thriller in 3D during a live concert??? The only way one could enjoy 3D is on film

I wondered the same thing when I saw TII. I wondered if the 3D scenes would be projected on the backdrop in the concerts and everyone would have to don 3D glasses.

About the link to the blog written about the F-451 book... the date on the blog is interesting. Just a coincidence, I'm sure, but still interesting. I'm going to check the book out at the library hopefully tomorrow.

This article explains how the 3D scenes were to be viewed: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Michael-Jackson-Secretly-Remade-Thriller-And-You-Can-See-It-In-3D-15342.html

Not saying I believe the concerts were ever going to happen of course.


WOW now that would've cost a fortune on 3D glasses would'nt it ???
Unless they would have thousands of concert-goers politely turning their 3D glasses in after each concert... NOT i know i would have kept mine...
avatar
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by mjj4ever777 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:48 pm

The bottom line is this...If Michael had really died, SOMEONE would have come forward by now and given us ABSOLUTE PROOF that he had indeed died and DR. Conrad Murray would be behind bars, charged with the murder of Michael Jackson, but no...nothing! There are so many of us who believe that he is still alive and that he has left us all these clues, but no one is trying to convince us that he is indeed "dead"! It just doesn't make sense! You would think that someone, anyone, close to Michael, would see all these "death hoax" sites and that they would come forward and tell us that we were wasting our time, if in fact Michael was dead, but that hasn't been the case! We can't ALL be wrong, when it comes to the clues in Michael's movie, right? Michael is such a genius and he knew that his true diehard fans would figure out the truth and that's why he has been leaving all these clues for us...I can't wait to see what happens next!
avatar
mjj4ever777
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 55
Woonplaats : BC Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Léa on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:51 pm

mjj4ever777 wrote:The bottom line is this...If Michael had really died, SOMEONE would have come forward by now and given us ABSOLUTE PROOF that he had indeed died and DR. Conrad Murray would be behind bars, charged with the murder of Michael Jackson, but no...nothing! There are so many of us who believe that he is still alive and that he has left us all these clues, but no one is trying to convince us that he is indeed "dead"! It just doesn't make sense! You would think that someone, anyone, close to Michael, would see all these "death hoax" sites and that they would come forward and tell us that we were wasting our time, if in fact Michael was dead, but that hasn't been the case! We can't ALL be wrong, when it comes to the clues in Michael's movie, right? Michael is such a genius and he knew that his true diehard fans would figure out the truth and that's why he has been leaving all these clues for us...I can't wait to see what happens next!

What you say it's absolutely intriguing... and I can't help but applaude, your last sentence : "I can't wait to see what happens next!"

Murray woul be in jailed or he would be charged by a lot of problems. Because if MJ died, he muredered him.
avatar
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Reillanne, south of France

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Public Enemy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:19 am

Hi, this is my first post here. Something I found about the new Smooth Criminal and the parts of the movies used. I don't know if it is really a something, but...

The copyrights of Dead Reckoning & Gilda are owned by Columbia
THE BIG SLEEP and Dr. Clitterhouse by Warner Bros (Moonwalker (Warner Bros.))

Very good choice of film material - if Columbia or Warner Bros. make TII movie - no extra cash for the copyrighted material, used in Smooth Criminal...


Last edited by Public Enemy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Public Enemy
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Glenda on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:29 am

For anyone who hasn't seen this already
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1674/mj2h.jpg
avatar
Glenda
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Léa on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:58 am

Glenda wrote:For anyone who hasn't seen this already
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1674/mj2h.jpg

Wow ! I've never seen this.
Did you talk about this double in the forum ?
avatar
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Reillanne, south of France

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by HoneyPie on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:02 am

I wish it was true Smile

Glenda, it probably was a stuntman or smth..
avatar
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31
Woonplaats : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by juliet on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:07 am

mjj4ever777 wrote:I think some of you have misunderstood what I said in my first post, (read above).When I said it would be an epic 3D Imax concert that millions of people around the world could see...What I meant was it would be another "Movie" not a concert. My point was that maybe This Is It was just a 2 hour movie trailer for what is next to come...an EPIC 4, 6, 8 hr. IMAX "MOVIE" EXPERIENCE in 3D...something that has never been done before. Don't you think that TII was filmed in such a way that we never saw a "complete" song, we saw bits and pieces of everything, Michael made a point of saying he was saving his voice and he gave us hints of what is next to come and it is my belief that the next step was not a "concert" at all, but that he was going to do a film of EPIC proportions, with the full length versions of his remade 3D videos! TII showed like a movie "trailer" not a "movie" so it only makes sense that the "complete movie" is still to come!
Does that make any more sense now? I hope so...Maybe re-read my first post to understand what I am trying to say ok? Thanks.
Regardless of anything, I believe that Michael is alive and he has been "directing" everything that is happening..feeding the press tidbits and letting them run with it and someday,(hopefully soon) Michael will get his revenge on the media, because nobody will believe anything they have to say after this!! Michael's star is going to be bigger and brighter then ever...it already is! Well done Michael

Okay, since you mentioned that there will be something coming after the TII Movie, I believe so,too. I think there will be 2 following the TII Movie. Since he himself said that he will be on films, he must take it from the short films that he has done.

I have this funny feeling that he's getting ready for his revisions of 1)THRILLER and 2)GHOST where he will make it into a 2 hour movie, fusing more singing and dancing and more new music in addition to the old. He will be using 3D and 4D effect aas he had explained in the TII Movie. He would want the audience to take part in what he has to show which I call the SYNERGY.

I wrote about THE SYNERGY OF MICHAEL in one of MY LITERARY WORKS FOR MICHAEL. It's all explained there how he would unite how he feels on the stage with the audience-creating this illusion, computer technique.

That's what I think will come up next and will be record breaking again. Remember, Michael is now into record breaking arts.

These are my thoughts only, but I have a strong feeling about what's coming.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Glenda on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:20 am

No I didn't Léa and I can't remember where I ran across that picture it was awhile back tho.
Please post in it the forum for discussion if you think its anthing of importance because I am just new here and still feeling myself around on how everything works
avatar
Glenda
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Léa on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:30 am

Glenda wrote:No I didn't Léa and I can't remember where I ran across that picture it was awhile back tho.
Please post in it the forum for discussion if you think its anthing of importance because I am just new here and still feeling myself around on how everything works

Yep, I was just wondering because it may be a Stuntman, but it also can be other thing. and I'd like to have views from people who are inestigating since more time than me !
avatar
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Reillanne, south of France

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by LucyLocket on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:26 am

I haven't seen this yet, either! The person in the chair almost looks like a mannequin to me. The posture is a little odd.

Glenda wrote:For anyone who hasn't seen this already
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1674/mj2h.jpg
avatar
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The beautiful upstate of South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by mjgirl86 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:31 am

Hmmm, yeah, that s a bit odd, and I haven't seen that either.

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 am

They spoke about the double jumping through the window and sliding down the stairs...
avatar
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by LucyLocket on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:41 am

You're right... I forgot about that.

THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR wrote:They spoke about the double jumping through the window and sliding down the stairs...
avatar
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The beautiful upstate of South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by mjgirl86 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:48 am

*Face Palm*

Yeah, that's right... lol.

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by kdkennedy74 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 am

Very good eye. As many times as I have watched TII I missed that and have to honestly say that had it not been circled in the picture I still would not have seen it!!!!!!
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by MJLover1990 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:57 am

LucyLocket wrote:I haven't seen this yet, either! The person in the chair almost looks like a mannequin to me. The posture is a little odd.

Glenda wrote:For anyone who hasn't seen this already
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1674/mj2h.jpg

It can also be a stuntman or body double.
avatar
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by kdkennedy74 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 am

For the first time since June 25 I woke up feeling hopeless. I had been on the twitter accounts of Taj, Taryll and TJ and just felt sad. Also I had watched the LK interview of Jermaine at the premier of TII and he was speaking in past tense (Michael would have been so pleased) so I just lost it. Now after getting on here this morning and seeing this picture and also reading the thread of Michael having a mole on his lip (still have to watch TII again to find out) I am now feeling hopeful again. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have all of you to snap me out of this. You all truly are the best!
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by mjgirl86 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:12 am

Awww, yay!

Keep the Faith!!

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 am

They spoke about the double jumping through the window and sliding down the stairs...
avatar
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Lacey5842x on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 am

Hello everyone,I'm new here so If someone has mentioned this on here before then I apollogise in advance,

Something that I noticed from the film "This Is It", and anyone who knows what the New World Order is about will possibly understand what I'm talking about here, is that the snippets of video information that are projected on "Lightman" seemed to be aimed around the New World Order/2012. For example, Barrack Obama, The Olympics, Princess Diana, The Matrix plus others, then the last snippet we see is a slightly longer clip of Michael himself during the Thriller Era.
Did anyone else notice any of this? Food for thought I guess Wink
avatar
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Results of the "Rodin poses" Analysis:

At the end of Wanna be starting something:
From left to right behind Michael:

1) Les Bourgeois de Calais. Refers to the man on the left of the statue.
(look for it in wikipedia). The hidden message: Abuse.
2) The kiss: note the second dancer from the left. The hidden message: Love.
3) The Gates of Hell. the third dancer from the left. The hidden message: Hell
4) Apollo. fourth dancer from the left. Also hidden in shadow. This particular pose tells us of a victorious hidden warrior that has yet to appear/return. This is what catches my eye the most. There is also a reference to Les Bourgeois de Calais in Thriller. At the beginning of the sequence there are ghosts dancing on a chandelier. The first thing you see from a hanged man? His feet. Then you see him hanging from his right hand but very subtle you see the rope right by his arm side.

Interpretation: Michael has been abused by the press (1)
Michael loves his fans and his message is to love each other (2)
Michael has no alternative to "break his fans heart and his own as well" (Jam) by going through hell faking his death. (3)
Michael will triumphantly return like Apollo with an arch in his hand (holding victory) but is hidden and will return in his own time.
Also. Reference to spider. Remember Moonwalker the movie. Michael fought a guy named Mr. Big (Joe Pesci) who had a world network of drugs. He wanted to "get everybody high". His organization symbol was a spider.
On the This is it movie, Michael appears from a black widow spider. When you learn about these spiders you see their mating habits. Females kills the males after mating. The important thing here is that SOME males escape from the killing widows. That is what the movie tells us, the true fans. Michael was "speculated to be killed" by a powerful drug. But in reality he escaped death.

Why would he do this? To break the Media's credibility when he returns, possibly, people would not believe the media the way THEY have been presenting to us. I hope we can decipher when is he returning...

avatar
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by LizzieBee on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:02 am

I'm back! Aaaannnnd....the site is....different. Hmm...
Where'd the sidebar thingy majigger go? Very interesting information above btw. <3
avatar
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 am

lizzeebee you are not alone i dont know where the hell i am or what time it is i need the scroll bar back
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by LizzieBee on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:20 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:lizzeebee you are not alone i dont know where the hell i am or what time it is i need the scroll bar back

Good to know I'm not alone. I've been gone for a few days. My mom had a baby girl!!! So I'm a big sissy to another munchkin...makes 5. Lol. Yay!!
But anywho...I was like, "What is going on?!?!?!?" Haha. I get panicky like that. But look!!! The magic scroll thingy is back!!! Praise Jesus!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! Love. <3
avatar
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by MJFOREVER on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 am

LizzieBee wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:lizzeebee you are not alone i dont know where the hell i am or what time it is i need the scroll bar back

Good to know I'm not alone. I've been gone for a few days. My mom had a baby girl!!! So I'm a big sissy to another munchkin...makes 5. Lol. Yay!!
But anywho...I was like, "What is going on?!?!?!?" Haha. I get panicky like that. But look!!! The magic scroll thingy is back!!! Praise Jesus!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! Love. <3

Congratz Wink
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by 4evermichael71 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:30 am

@LizzieBee Congrats Very Happy
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Léa on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:31 am

Wow !
A new baby sister that's cool ^^
congrats
avatar
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Reillanne, south of France

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by LizzieBee on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 am

Thank you guys so much!!! You are so sweet!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I'm about to post a thread with a few pics. So precious. <3
avatar
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : MJdreamland, Washington, USA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:09 pm

THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR wrote:Results of the "Rodin poses" Analysis:

At the end of Wanna be starting something:
From left to right behind Michael:

1) Les Bourgeois de Calais. Refers to the man on the left of the statue.
(look for it in wikipedia). The hidden message: Abuse.
2) The kiss: note the second dancer from the left. The hidden message: Love.
3) The Gates of Hell. the third dancer from the left. The hidden message: Hell
4) Apollo. fourth dancer from the left. Also hidden in shadow. This particular pose tells us of a victorious hidden warrior that has yet to appear/return. This is what catches my eye the most. There is also a reference to Les Bourgeois de Calais in Thriller. At the beginning of the sequence there are ghosts dancing on a chandelier. The first thing you see from a hanged man? His feet. Then you see him hanging from his right hand but very subtle you see the rope right by his arm side.

Interpretation: Michael has been abused by the press (1)
Michael loves his fans and his message is to love each other (2)
Michael has no alternative to "break his fans heart and his own as well" (Jam) by going through hell faking his death. (3)
Michael will triumphantly return like Apollo with an arch in his hand (holding victory) but is hidden and will return in his own time.
Also. Reference to spider. Remember Moonwalker the movie. Michael fought a guy named Mr. Big (Joe Pesci) who had a world network of drugs. He wanted to "get everybody high". His organization symbol was a spider.
On the This is it movie, Michael appears from a black widow spider. When you learn about these spiders you see their mating habits. Females kills the males after mating. The important thing here is that SOME males escape from the killing widows. That is what the movie tells us, the true fans. Michael was "speculated to be killed" by a powerful drug. But in reality he escaped death.

Why would he do this? To break the Media's credibility when he returns, possibly, people would not believe the media the way THEY have been presenting to us. I hope we can decipher when is he returning...



I will please ask for some reaction here to this segment. These are encoded messages in the movie. These are very important messages that Michael left us.
avatar
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by infinitylady on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Congrats to you and your healthy baby!
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Yes, welcome back and congratulations on your baby.
Now, without being disrespectful, can I please ask to get back on subject?
avatar
THEVICTORIOUSWARRIOR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW UNNOTICED EVIDENCE IN THIS IS IT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum