Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES.

+43
Debbie Zebua
CantStopLovingU
Melzy777
DarkYetLovely
SoundOfACrescendo
TinkerBell
smoothcriminal2792
YouAreMyLifeMJ
mjgirl86
myspace.com/love_louise
ishealive
misha86
Léa
zeus
techdiva
raluka
badloving
labkomj7
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
StripedFeline
speechlessornot
MJsAngelEyes1987
salvatora
amy
MJLover1990
nellyka7
Jude
MJJ Love
NeverNeverNever
WanaBstartnSthn
SPAKKLE29FUL
yaya
me0101
Pammy
Smelly
2000 Watts
GirlInTheMirror1
Kirsche
infinitylady
Stranger In Chi-town
[Spread LOVE] Like Butter
JustJamiee
juliet
47 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Empty Re: Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES.

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:29 am

Jonell is not Joey Skaggs ...

Early in the hoax when she made her first video, I wrote to her and she wrote me back. She told me that she had a dream and that she clearly saw that Michael was still alive and something wasn't right. She felt that God was trying to show her something and so she put together her first video and it took off from there.

There was a longer period of time between 13 and 14 and everyone was wondering if she was ok and why she seemed to have disappeared. Her last video was after TII which wasnt that long ago so it's not like she has been gone for months.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Empty Re: Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES.

Post by MJLover1990 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 am

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
MJLover1990 wrote:Yeah me too, and also I just saw that Jonell has disabled reactions on all her videos now. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_scratch

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_eek really?? That is EXTREMELY strange. Why did she lie to all of us? hmm...something isn't right. Does she still have an account on Youtube?

She still has the same account.

This is all very strange. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Suspect
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 am

juliet wrote:So I was thinking of putting infos about Jonell Star in one topic.

Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs.
He is Joseph Sullivan (LA TIMES)
He is Stuart MacLelland (Mktg. Director)
He is Paul Corey (Co. Spokesman).

He developed Final Curtain.

There's an article about him in Seattle News entitled "Hoas in the Machine" of May 24, 2000.http://www.seattleweekly.com/2000-05-24/news/hoax-in-the-machine/

Here's a link about him http://joeyskaggs.com/html/retsub.html
If you click on the side under the year 1988, he had an interview with ET but he sent his friend Norman Savage as Joey Skaggs.

I read somewhere, I can't remember where, where a Roster of Hoaxes was listed.
They are : AP, REUTERS,BOSTON HERALD, SKPP-HOWARD, NPR and 90 more.

The 3 outlets for unveiling the hoax :
1)Final Curtain
2) Salon
3) Wired

So, that's what I've gathered about Joey Skaggs. Please read the links to explain better.

Thanks guys. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_study Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_basketball

tq juliet
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:00 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Jonell is not Joey Skaggs ...

Early in the hoax when she made her first video, I wrote to her and she wrote me back. She told me that she had a dream and that she clearly saw that Michael was still alive and something wasn't right. She felt that God was trying to show her something and so she put together her first video and it took off from there.

There was a longer period of time between 13 and 14 and everyone was wondering if she was ok and why she seemed to have disappeared. Her last video was after TII which wasnt that long ago so it's not like she has been gone for months.
I wrote to her earlier in the hoax and she wrote back to me too.
I'm sorry, but maybe she is, and maybe she isn't - anyone can tell you what you've just told us and it can still be a lie.
What we DO know is that whenever Joey Skaggs is involved in a hoax he still uses the initials J.S..
If not JonellStar, then who else do we have that is J.S.?

And, btw the photo that I mentioned on the last page that I found earlier - I don't think it was Jonell's, but whoever it is I recognise her face, and can't think of exactly where from but I'm sure it's to do with the hoax theories. May have just been a members avvie.. Will look into more.
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenda Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:02 am

Jonell has NOT disabled reactions on all her videos,only the ones from one to thirteen you can still leave comments etc. on 14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxi5FhPwIiw
She left a comment she was working on part 15 just give her some time
On her video 14 it says this Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14
The series will continue...more to come
Just give her some time.
Glenda
Glenda

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:14 am

That is what I meant, not on her recent videos Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_smile
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:55 am

MJLover1990 wrote:Yeah Jonell a.k.a Joey Skaggs seems to have vanished of the virtual world just like many other important people who are in the hoax. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_scratch

By the way wasn't Jonell one of the first to make Death Hoax videos of Michael?

If she vanished it may be a good point (not for us though) because I'm sure Mj wouldn't take too much risk ( he already sends clues and Cie) and he probably told her to stop.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 am

stop and leave her followers hanging that is so unfair
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:05 am

found this on joey skagg's FB

Joey Skaggs has received numerous inquiries about his possible involvement with the "Michael Jackson Hoax Death". He wants everyone to know that he was just as surprised as all of you to see Jonell Star's YouTube video "Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 13" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0 which ref...erenced actual Skaggs quotes and showed part of a television interview he did last year. While he is saddened by Michael Jackson's passing and has compassion and empathy for Michael Jackson fans, he wishes to make it known that he is not involved with any hoax involving Michael Jackson. Skaggs' Final Curtain hoax, done in 2000, was not connected to Michael Jackson's statement about the final curtain in the movie "This is It". To better understand Skaggs' artistic intent, you might be interested to read "Hoaxes Without End" an interview he did for McSweeney's #8 at http://joeyskaggs.com/html/comm/comm9.html. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_exclaim
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 am

well he is not gonna admit it if the hoax is not over yet is he
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by planetMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:14 am

MJLover1990 wrote:I'm friends with Jonell, thank god for that now I hope she will bring new videos out soon.
Altho I call Jonell a ''she'' now but I really think that Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs.
Because I think that Jonell was one of the first to make Michael Jackson Hoax Death videos, and Jonell is the first one who knows the information instantly before we do.
I mean we didn't thought about The Final Curtain theory untill Jonell talked about it in video 13, we never even thought about Joey Skaggs before Jonell talked about it.
I didn't even knew Joey Skaggs before I heard Jonell talk about him. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_lol
Anyway if you think about it all the clues and news and discussions we have more then 50% comes from Jonell's videos.
If you type in Michael Jackon Hoax in Youtube what is the first videos that come up... from Jonell Star.
This is what is on Jonell's Youtube page:

Videos coming soon. I'm just here to provoke thought. Stop letting others think for you. Look beyond the surface....and please if you do not have a relationship with Christ, do not wait to late to try and seek him. His return is coming soon, the bible is fulfilling itself.

His return is coming soon, the bible is fulfilling itself.
Yes it is!

Also I tried to search for a Jonell or Jonell Star in Houston TX, and no results there isn't a Jonell or Jonell Star in Houston TX!
Or ofcourse Jonell could be part of the Hoax and could just be a messenger.

Hi! I just would like to point out that even before JonellStar talked about The Final Curtain Call/Joey Skaggs, an MJHD poster with the username S.T.U.D.Y. lengthily discussed about Joey Skaggs and the Final Curtain Call (unless they are one and the same person). I hope MJHD would show again all the previous posts. Those were very valuable infos. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_sad
planetMJ
planetMJ

Aantal berichten : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:19 am

suzzie wrote:found this on joey skagg's FB

Joey Skaggs has received numerous inquiries about his possible involvement with the "Michael Jackson Hoax Death". He wants everyone to know that he was just as surprised as all of you to see Jonell Star's YouTube video "Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 13" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0 which ref...erenced actual Skaggs quotes and showed part of a television interview he did last year. While he is saddened by Michael Jackson's passing and has compassion and empathy for Michael Jackson fans, he wishes to make it known that he is not involved with any hoax involving Michael Jackson. Skaggs' Final Curtain hoax, done in 2000, was not connected to Michael Jackson's statement about the final curtain in the movie "This is It". To better understand Skaggs' artistic intent, you might be interested to read "Hoaxes Without End" an interview he did for McSweeney's #8 at http://joeyskaggs.com/html/comm/comm9.html. Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_exclaim

Well ofcourse Joey Skaggs try to get us off the Yellow Brick Road, well we won't let you and we don't believe in your lies Jonell Star is Joey Skaggs and other HOAXES. - Page 3 Icon_bounce
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:22 am

Jonell is Joey?? hihi, you really think so? that's funny xDD
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Maybe he's not Jonell Star, okay!

BUT: He hasn't to be in that hoax. I think Michael is able to do this plan on his own...Maybe Skaggs is not in that hoax...but I think Michael mentioned The Final Curtain at the announcement just to think about the sense of this book.
I hope you know what I mean
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum