Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What about Michael's Kids...

3 posters

Go down

What about Michael's Kids... Empty What about Michael's Kids...

Post by icy55 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:17 am

Doesnt Michael always want his kids to have the best childhood, something MJ never had? If Michael really pulled his kids into the hoax, wont their childhood be affected in one way or another? I've been trying hard to find ways to justify why would MJ hoax his death (which definitely has to involve his kids as well)? I mean, kids will never be kids anymore once they are told of such a 'big event' they are forced to mature quickly to keep this a secret. Paris had to become an adult just to put up a 'show' in front of everyone at the memorial.

I just cant make sense that if Michael loved his children very much, and would want them to be the happiest kids on earth, how could he possibly bear to pull them into this 'death hoax'. someone, please convince me, I'm not losing faith, but just questioning it.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

What about Michael's Kids... Empty Re: What about Michael's Kids...

Post by Emma_Lollipop Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:30 am

I really think I will lose my mind with all this theories.
Involving the kids, yes, this is a problem. But if they know that their father is alive, then it could be like playing a game. (There is a huge possibility that I'm completely of the road...)
I prefer to think - it's seems more logical - that the scenario is something mixed - MJ + authorities - and ... I don't know.
But I still have patience. Until something (not necessary a proof), someone will make me believe the opposite, he's here with us.
For the moment, it's how I feel.
Emma_Lollipop
Emma_Lollipop
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 am

I know what you're saying, but maybe he didn't have a choice? He could have been in serious danger. Remember all the calls he made saying he was scared for his life? But even if he wasn't, Prince and Paris are about to become teenagers...they couldn't wear masks forever, so they'd have to face some kind of intrusion from the media at some point. Up until now, it seems their childhood had been pretty ideal. Blanket is still very young though, so I do worry about him. But I'm glad to see that they look happy. That actually gives me quite a bit of hope. I love you
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down