Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in??

+95
Melzy777
Brilly
SoundOfACrescendo
Sweet1
misha86
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Willa
wandulka
Kazumi
sma
onemorechance
Joygirl
Butterfly J
Banessa
dimmer louise
EarthAngel90
Asia Grimes
Marina T
smoothcriminal2792
4evermichael71
the king and I
Skeletonjar
andrea_garay2005
Habibi
amy
ILuvUMoreMJ
anotherpartofme
StripedFeline
forevermine_mj
little fairy90
miss j
MSMJFANFOREVER
Adi
TheKiddNerd
Jude
mjssoulmate
littleEARTHQUAKE
MJLover1990
michkez2
cinderella
LizzieBee
Shamone'
chaos7
cindyloohoo53
deedee75
GirlSaturday
MJILOVEUMOST
yitsy
rowdyangel
kahg2009
jpresley
MJJ1982
Annemarie
shazza61
xXxAmyxXx
lonelynation
April-R
infinitylady
warrior_of_MJ_light
yaya
mattie
LOuiseVE
Neversaynever
billiejean17
TheLLMJ
Ibelieve8
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
maria-c
paloma7
raluka
maelinimarie
ItsInTheEyes
angelshadow
KNOWhesALIVE
techdiva
BJ
icy55
airieslady
MJhunny
iLOVEu
kdkennedy74
flory24
missyoumuch
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
SPAKKLE29FUL
salvatora
me0101
AlexaMicke
mjgirl86
badloving
Thetruth
MissRenee
itsall4love
iMISSYOUMJ
MJsAngelEyes1987
99 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Empty Re: MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in??

Post by xXxAmyxXx Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:53 am

I was born in 1989 im guessing the bad era its my favourite era aswell MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Empty Re: MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in??

Post by shazza61 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:56 am

Born in 1961 so,pretty much through them all.
shazza61
shazza61

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Annemarie Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:00 pm

1978!
Annemarie
Annemarie

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:10 pm

I was born during the recording of Thriller, and a (real) fan since Dangerous era Wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:17 pm

I was 10 years old when Thriller was released. Michael has literally been in my life from grade school days through today. Though, I have to admit that I lost track of him for a while during my teenage/early twenties years.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by kahg2009 Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:18 pm

i was born 1979. off the wall era....
kahg2009
kahg2009

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:22 pm

I was born in the Jackson 5 era - 1971. I feel very old now Embarassed
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by maelinimarie Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Neversaynever wrote:I was born in 1964 and grew up with the J5 music. The love continued for the rest of my life. Got to see the Victory Tour with MJ in Florida. Only time I saw him live.
I was 2 years old when the Victory tour happened and my uncle took me in a little stroller up in the Balcony Seats. So Im probably the only person that can say I saw the Jacksons at 2. lol. I went to every other tour. (Victory,Bad,Dangerous,HIStory)
I traveled near and far for Michael and have always been a fan. MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
maelinimarie
maelinimarie

Aantal berichten : 16
Leeftijd : 41

http://michaeljackson1fans.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:30 pm

1958...grew up with MJ
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MJILOVEUMOST Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:50 pm

I was born 1971 in the Jackson 5 era - been a fan since 1984.
MJILOVEUMOST
MJILOVEUMOST
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:57 pm

MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Lol MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Lol MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Lol MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Lol MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Lol
I was born in 1960... two years after MJ was born.
Therefore, I wasn't born during a MJ solo career era.
I was born BEFORE Michael and his brothers hit the music scene.
I feel pretty special indeed. MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cool MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_lol

MJsAngelEyes1987 wrote:MJ Fans!
Just thought that I'd stop & post about what MJ era were you born in & just for fun.

I was born during the BAD era(1987) & I LOVE that era & I'm sure proud to have been born then as well. BUT... unfortunately i was born early. I was supposed to have been born in the month of August, same month as Michael but apparently I was born in the month of May instead & was born prematurely at 2 pounds, 12 oz.

So anyways... again, what era were you guys born in?? Smile
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:13 pm

I was born in 1975 I think the forever Michael era
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by cindyloohoo53 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:21 pm

I'm almost five years older than Michael, so have been a fan since Jackson 5. I also used to buy the 45 rpm records. MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
cindyloohoo53
cindyloohoo53

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos7 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:27 pm

MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_lol Hi, I was born in 65, god i feel old lol, so it was the jackson 5 era, i just loved ABC and rockin robin lol, so i guess ive grew up with it all
chaos7
chaos7

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamone' Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 pm

I was born in Michael Jackson's "toddler" era. MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Shamone'
Shamone'
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 pm

cindyloohoo53 wrote:I'm almost five years older than Michael, so have been a fan since Jackson 5. I also used to buy the 45 rpm records. MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Same here! I go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Herz
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 pm

[b]1992 baby!! Woohoo!! Dangerous Era!! Lol. And coincidentally that's my fave. Wait! I lied...I love them all!! I LOVE MICHAEL period. Hehe. MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_basketball MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_basketball MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Last edited by LizzieBee on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by cinderella Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:38 pm

lonelynation wrote:I was born in 1990, so I guess just about when the Dangerous era started.

Yay same here =] Dangerous era!! =D
cinderella
cinderella
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by michkez2 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:41 pm

i was born 1982- year of thriller! so wish id of been abit older to witness that amazing song! i remember my sister having the bad album for christmas when it cam out and i pinched it lol. i was only little about 5 but loved it and never gave it bk. still have it now! my fave album tho is the dangerous album. just amazing! xx MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
michkez2
michkez2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm

I was born in 1990 so I would say the Dangerous era MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by littleEARTHQUAKE Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:51 pm

I guess the Dangerous era, January of '92.
littleEARTHQUAKE
littleEARTHQUAKE

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 pm

1959 - grew up with Michael.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jude Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Born 1966, In 1982 I was 14 the perfect age to whitness Thriller WOW The 80s were somethin' else
Jude
Jude
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:10 pm

The start of the "Dangerous Era" MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Adi Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:26 pm

chaos7 wrote:MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_lol Hi, I was born in 65, god i feel old lol, so it was the jackson 5 era, i just loved ABC and rockin robin lol, so i guess ive grew up with it all

That's my era too.....loved the J5.
Then just adored MJ from Off the Wall onwards.....especially loved "Rock with You" from that era.
Adi
Adi

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MSMJFANFOREVER Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:29 pm

"1972"

Love "ALL" era's of MJ. Had all of his 80's posters, memorabilia. I actually remember "crying" when I heard that he was "dating" Brooke Shields back then (SOOOO JEALOUS). MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_sad MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_razz

MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 129023798262755945
MSMJFANFOREVER
MSMJFANFOREVER

Aantal berichten : 18

http://icanhascheezburger.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:06 pm

thriller era. i'm a thriller baby. MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cool
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Dangerous Era in 1990 MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
little fairy90
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRenee Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 am

cinderella wrote:
lonelynation wrote:I was born in 1990, so I guess just about when the Dangerous era started.

Finally someone who are DANGEROUS Very Happy! Just like me (:
MissRenee
MissRenee

Aantal berichten : 23
Leeftijd : 31

http://www.twitter.com/hellerenee

Back to top Go down

Post by forevermine_mj Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:15 am

MJsAngelEyes1987 wrote:MJ Fans!
Just thought that I'd stop & post about what MJ era were you born in & just for fun.

I was born during the BAD era(1987) & I LOVE that era & I'm sure proud to have been born then as well. BUT... unfortunately i was born early. I was supposed to have been born in the month of August, same month as Michael but apparently I was born in the month of May instead & was born prematurely at 2 pounds, 12 oz.

So anyways... again, what era were you guys born in?? Smile
hehehe me too was born in BAD era dear, 1989. MJ released leave me alone in that year. i wish i was born much earlier like in the off the wall era. that was the begining of his superstardom
forevermine_mj
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 am

I was also born in 1990, so it's the Dangerous era for me. Smile
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by forevermine_mj Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 am

but i'm BAD MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_twisted
forevermine_mj
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 am

Thriller era Very Happy
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 am

I was born when they were known as the Jacksons, not the Jackson 5...so I grew up with Thriller. Best time ever!! cheers
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 am

MissRenee wrote:
cinderella wrote:

Finally someone who are DANGEROUS Very Happy! Just like me (:

MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers me tooooo!!!!!!!!! MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibi Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:00 am

Sorry, but I was born in 1954 YES, so I am 5 years older than Michael.
I was a fan from the beginning, and I still remember when I saw him for the first time. That was when he still was a little child singing with that purple hat.
Sorry for my English. I feel my life is a little bit over since Michael is gone?
Habibi
Habibi

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 am

off the wall
MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 am

Dangerous! Very Happy
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:07 am

Oops - I stand corrected !! Bad era!
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by the king and I Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:36 pm

I was born in 1972.
Michael then had his first big (solo) hit : Ben
He also sings a song called "Maria , you were the only one"

aahh thank you michael MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Herz i love it how he says my sweet little sunflower MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_redface

This song is for all the Maria's MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGGH1ITHOgI

MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Mj_at_10
the king and I
the king and I
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm

1971-The Jackson 5/Michael preparing for his first solo album.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Dangerous MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina T Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 pm

I was born in the 70's hee hee
Marina T
Marina T
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Asia Grimes Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 pm

I was Born in the Bad Era 1988, i love the 80's and Bad happens to be one of my all time favorites. MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Asia Grimes
Asia Grimes

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Very cool!!! I LOVE the BAD era & just can't get enough of it. =)
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 am

1990 - Dangerous / HIStory Era ... I would been born in the Thriller Era .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by dimmer louise Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:49 am

i was born in 1960 so i have followed Michael right from the beginning ...
dimmer louise
dimmer louise

Aantal berichten : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:09 am

I am so happy to see a lot of us were born during the "Off the Wall era" I was born in 79 and had the pleasure and fortune to grow up with Thriller and Bad as well as the rest of the eras that followed Smile Michael is simply Fabulous in any era! MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_wink ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 am

I´m Forever Michael MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Herz
I was born a month after release FM in February.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:21 am

High five to you! I'm 1960 as well MJ Fans: What MJ era were you born in?? - Page 2 Icon_cheers

dimmer louise wrote:i was born in 1960 so i have followed Michael right from the beginning ...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next