Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ, MJHD,Diana Ross, Karen Faye, Dave Dave, all meeting now!!!

+2
Styloprincess
Kimsdu
6 posters

Go down

MJ,  MJHD,Diana Ross, Karen Faye, Dave Dave, all meeting now!!! Empty MJ, MJHD,Diana Ross, Karen Faye, Dave Dave, all meeting now!!!

Post by Kimsdu Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Its funny how since MJHD went down we have had no status changes, tweets or anything from the more regular folk!!
I think they are holding a secret meeting somewhere to talk about the next step!!! The big reveal!
God i hope so its too quiet right now WTF is going on..
And all of a sudden a pic of Murray maybe to throw us of the scent that this is going on, I mean it makes sense Murrays been INVISIBLE for 4 months now all of a sudden all these people shut up and Poof we have a pic of Murray.

Anyway just a theory i hope its true, I dont have twitter so have no clue if KO is talking who i suspect is in the hoa
x!!
Kimsdu
Kimsdu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

MJ,  MJHD,Diana Ross, Karen Faye, Dave Dave, all meeting now!!! Empty Re: MJ, MJHD,Diana Ross, Karen Faye, Dave Dave, all meeting now!!!

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:24 am

Yeah you could be right...I mean it really got quiet these last couples of days. What are they all doing??
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

MJ,  MJHD,Diana Ross, Karen Faye, Dave Dave, all meeting now!!! Empty Re: MJ, MJHD,Diana Ross, Karen Faye, Dave Dave, all meeting now!!!

Post by iLOVEu Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 am

And Kenny Ortega Smile
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:33 am

It's the calm before the storm, or how do you say that MJ,  MJHD,Diana Ross, Karen Faye, Dave Dave, all meeting now!!! Icon_lol
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:29 am

I looked at KO's tweet a day or two ago and he is not tweeting as much as he used to. I was finding that really strange. I know that people think that this person was crazy but I was following Midnightmlk tweets just to see what this person was saying. I looked for it yesterday and now this person does not exist. JMO, something big is about to happen. The admin on MJHD left, the thisisalsoit site is leading us to different pages, midnightmlk tweet page is gone, KO is now quiet and the MJHD site is down. Very strange!! Please Michael come back!! We need you!!!!
dragonfly
dragonfly

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 am

Now the movies out I guess Kenny has finished playing with our emotions and keeping us hooked by tweeting. Why is the world such a difficult place. Why cant everything just FIT you know lol
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum