What does everyone think is the reason for the hoax?

Go down

What does everyone think is the reason for the hoax?

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:46 pm

So we are all either on here or MJHD because we don't believe Michael is dead, but I am just curious to know what everyone's reasonings behind the hoax are?

Do you think Michael planned this to show the media up, he didn't want to be in the spotlight anymore, for money or because he was in trouble and needed too etc etc.

I personally believe Michael was in some sort of trouble and needed to hoax his death in order to remain safe. I don't see him doing this for money, it's just not in his nature to hurt anyone for his own gain.

Let's discuss Smile
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does everyone think is the reason for the hoax?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:48 pm

I agree with you on him being in trouble, but also showing the media up and doing a comeback could also be quite plausible, because we all know MJ LOVED performing and he LOVED his fans. I don't know if he's the type to know that he put his fans through all of this and actually live the rest of his life with that guilt- I'm pretty sure that he will be back and let everyone know he's alright. even if he doesn't perform again. I just really don't think he's the type to stay hidden forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:54 pm

I really hope you're right missdahmer...I hope he comes back soon, even if it's just to let us all know he's ok. And to give a big F-U to the media...yeah, that would be nice too..lol
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Showing the media up for what they are lying scumbags, and hopefully to make a huge comeback to stun the world Smile
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:55 pm

aamj07 wrote:I really hope you're right missdahmer...I hope he comes back soon, even if it's just to let us all know he's ok. And to give a big F-U to the media...yeah, that would be nice too..lol

I hope I'm right, too. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Michael has been close to his fans and I know wouldn't hide for long - but he need a break and that is completely understandable ..... so I think he needed a good break and be himself , you know ... I still love him like family ... if needed this , I support it either way.
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by bec on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:03 pm

I think it's a social awareness experiment and an entertainment project, movie, PR campaign, etc. I think it was designed to increase interest in Michael Jackson again and relaunch his image, and yes, sell albums and movie tickets, and concert (memorial) tickets.

I think when the truth comes out in the end it will be revealed that no laws were broken and no one was hurt, and it ended up all in good fun. I think by and large the public will be amused and entertained and maybe a little enlightened. I'd like to think the media will learn a lesson and I'm pretty sure MJ will end up untouchable in the aftermath. No one will ever believe anything about MJ ever again that does not come directly out of his own mouth.

Oh, and of course MJ does things for money, he's an entertainer.
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm

This is all soo frustrating..I hope we get some answers soon! I need to head over to the golden pants thread to cheer myself up. lol
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm

I don't think he did it for personal safety reasons because they left way to many loose ends for that. If he's trying to make people think he's dead he's not doing a very good job(Love ya anyways MJ)

I think it's all about the media...giving them the biggest F U out there!!
"if you give them enough rope..they'll hang themselves" and that's exactly what's happening with every news station/interviewer reporting all different aspects of his life and death using their "sources" as their main informants.
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:08 pm

I agree, Bec...I think your theory is very possible. It really does make sense, if you think about it. If his goal was to get himself back into the spotlight, sell music & tickets, prove the media to be idiots, etc, etc....I'd say he's accomplished those things!
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:38 pm

If he came back...CNN and all those news channels would turn into the MJ channel. He would rule the world.

Imagine the price a network would pay to get the first interview!!!!!
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:45 pm

My theory is very long to explain, but, I can't tell it's bigger than other people theory I saw here so far Wink I tried to tell some little things but not all yet.
Cool Laughing
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:48 pm

Tell us, Human_nature Very Happy
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:48 pm

Human_nature wrote:My theory is very long to explain, but, I can't tell it's bigger than other people theory I saw here so far Wink I tried to tell some little things but not all yet.
Cool Laughing

Ooooh mysterious! I look forward to reading it when you do decide to share Smile
Rach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:48 pm

So when we do find out the truth/hoax, and there is no more information for us to dig up...are you guys still going to come here? I hope so because I really, really enjoy it here. I consider you all to be my friends, and I can't bear the thought of just shutting this forum down when the truth is revealed. I would be sooo sad. Sad I hope everyone sticks around!!! When Michael comes back, we could turn it into a celebration forum!!! Wink
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Savannah wrote:So when we do find out the truth/hoax, and there is no more information for us to dig up...are you guys still going to come here? I hope so because I really, really enjoy it here. I consider you all to be my friends, and I can't bear the thought of just shutting this forum down when the truth is revealed. I would be sooo sad. Sad I hope everyone sticks around!!! When Michael comes back, we could turn it into a celebration forum!!! Wink

Aww, ditto Savannah! I totally agree! I look forward to the day that we can turn this into a celebration forum..I think we'll get there some day!
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Savannah wrote:So when we do find out the truth/hoax, and there is no more information for us to dig up...are you guys still going to come here? I hope so because I really, really enjoy it here. I consider you all to be my friends, and I can't bear the thought of just shutting this forum down when the truth is revealed. I would be sooo sad. Sad I hope everyone sticks around!!! When Michael comes back, we could turn it into a celebration forum!!! Wink

Savannah Hon, I will be here forever now! This forum is now a massive part of my life lol.

You are all amazing people and I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye to you all Smile

We should invite Michael to become a member as well!!!

Last edited by Rachel on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Rachel wrote:
Human_nature wrote:My theory is very long to explain, but, I can't tell it's bigger than other people theory I saw here so far Wink I tried to tell some little things but not all yet.
Cool Laughing

Ooooh mysterious! I look forward to reading it when you do decide to share Smile

hehe Wink
It's pretty hard to explain, but I will share with you...just don't know how and when ...yet. Sorry, I don't want to be mysterious or nothing like that.
I already left some of my thoughts/hints in many of my messages here Wink

I love you
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Awww...(((hugs))) to everyone!!! Rachel ~ I'm glad your never leaving...me neither!!!
cheers
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Savannah wrote:Awww...(((hugs))) to everyone!!! Rachel ~ I'm glad your never leaving...me neither!!!
cheers

Seriously the only way I would ever leave this site is if you took one of those Men In Black erase things to my head and made me forget all about it lol!
Rach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Yay, happy thoughts! I'm way too addicted to this site & the whole "hoax" thing to turn my back on it also...there's just no way, lol! I think we're all in it for the long haul :-)
Ok, never gonna get up for work tomorrow if I don't get some sleep...Calling it quits for the night!
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 pm

I think there are several reasons for this and the way there are so many odd things around the dates/numbers etc, I am sure that it has been in the planning stages for a long time. Of course, I believe in the Barnham stuff too so I reckon we are seeing the build up to something very big.

As far as the media goes, I believe it has been used to drum up the interest with a nice little side-benefit of showing everyone how they will print any old rubbish to sell their story.

I have still got my suspicions about the link to Guy Laliberte (owner of Cirque du Soleil) too, who was planning a Michael Jackson show and coincidentally is the 7th space tourist setting off to the International Space Station at the end of September. He may be doing something for Michael there which will tie in with the movie (I originally thought that Michael himself might be going but that might be a little far fetched). Heres the link to my theory (warning - it is a little crazy).
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/your-theories-about-michael-jacksons-death/michael-is-going-to-do-a-space-walkhe-may-be-some-time&value=sf%25members%252%25user1287&search=1&ret=all
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Rachel wrote:
Savannah wrote:Awww...(((hugs))) to everyone!!! Rachel ~ I'm glad your never leaving...me neither!!!
cheers

Seriously the only way I would ever leave this site is if you took one of those Men In Black erase things to my head and made me forget all about it lol!

If I send you agent M...I don't think it's a good idea hmm ? LOL geek

Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:38 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO funny!!! Good one. lol!
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:41 pm

OMFG I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Rachel wrote:OMFG I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

911 here please, need an ambulance, Rachel can't breathe anymore Shocked lol! lol!
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Human_nature wrote:
Rachel wrote:OMFG I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

911 here please, need an ambulance, Rachel can't breathe anymore Shocked lol! lol!

LOL yeah that would be a good idea!

I can't stop looking at that picture, it's so cute!!!!!
Rach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:01 pm

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHY THIS ALL WENT DOWN.
I know he has a very good reason.

I keep hearing that MJ would never do this to hsi kids and that if he is alive and hoaxed his death, that they'd be very disappointed.

I surely would not be disappointed because I love MJ and we all want him hear, alive and safe and HAPPY. MOST IMPORTANT IS FOR HIM TO HAVE A PIECE OF SOUND MIND.
I understand whatever reason it may be....
I would not judge or be disgusted at all

Sometimes, you gotta do what ya gotta do in order to prove a point.

AND I AGREE< HE WIL BE HUGE and PEOPLE WILL BE DYING TO GET ANY INTERVIEW.. HAHA!
MJ IS A PURE GENIOUS!

LOVE THAT ABOUT HIM!!!!!
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:04 pm

@Rachel Yes I love it too Wink He' very cute it's a fact Smile
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:04 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA----LOL.....I love that picture and heving a good laugh before going to bed. lol! lol!
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Oh wow. I'm so glad I was able to sneak on the computer tonight (husband thinks I'm spending WAY too much time on the computer these days and also is quite baffled w/ my MJ obsession, but he is ASLEEP!) I've been really sad today. Some days are worse than others, but today was one of my worst. You guys never fail to cheer me up and I am so glad that we're all here and that (it appears anyway) we're not going anywhere soon.

My theory: I think it's a combination of wanting to get his life back (or perhaps begin a new chapter) and one-up the media for the horrible things they have said and done to him for the past 20 years. I don't fault him for "doing this to his fans". Ultimately, its his life and his children's lives that he should be concerned about. On the other hand, I don't believe that MJ is the type of person that would do this and leave all of this shit hanging out there if not to give us all clues. He's an extremely intelligent person, so my person belief is that most of the clues and such people have touched on were indeed planted/planned by him. I can't speak for the idiocy that is his family, but perhaps he knew they would screw everything up and that's why he brought them in?! I think it would be near to impossible for Michael to actually be alive and allow us to grieve and mourn. Ya know? Lets not forget that he knows that we have always been there for him and supported him thru all of his "tribulations". All that said, he may never come back onto the world stage where he once reigned supreme, but if he is truly alive, he'll let us know he's well and happy. I'm holding onto that. cheers
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:29 pm

I am SO a party pooper when it comes to these intricate hoax theories, so apologies to all I'm about to offend in advance.

In the interest of honesty and speaking up for those who agree with me but prefer not to voice it, I think it's absolutely preposterous and totally NOT possible in any way, shape, or form that Michael Jackson -- international superstar for nearly his entire life; father of three; multi-millionaire; and man of morals, ethics, compassion, and COMMON SENSE (emphasis intended in big capital letters) -- would fake his own death with an elaborate hoax just to:

(1) Show up the media
(2) Remove himself from the spotlight
(3) Make a huge, unprecedented entertainment comeback via a concert or movie or whatever
(4) Get out of massive debt
(5) Preoccupy his multitude of devoted fans with archaic clues only they can decipher after much time, effort, collaboration, and collective hysteria/despair/sadness/etc.

I apologize again for how that might sound to the many people who believe in those types of motivations. From where I sit, however, there is only one legitimate reason for Michael to stage his death, and that would be because his life was in immediate and very clear danger on or around June 25. I also don't think he could accomplish such a feat alone, which is why his life would have to be directly threatened for others with authority to assist him.

Yes, I know Michael supposedly has a thing for Barnum, Elvis, Peter Pan, the number 7, castles, and so on and so forth.

Yes, I know he's intentionally played the media in the past to manipulate his own public image (and that actually worked against him in the long run).

Yes, I know he's a perfectionist and puts a lot of advance thought and work into everything he does as a performing artist.

Yes, I know some would have everyone believe that he has the mental age of a preteen and is completely enthralled with fantasy and children's books and whatnot.

Be all of that as it may, Michael isn't stupid, immature, desperate, delusional, developmentally delayed, or so bored and with so much free time on his hands that he has nothing better to do than sit around concocting elaborate death hoaxes, complete with all of the required maneuvers to avoid breaking the law.

I enjoy reading everyone's hoax theories and day-to-day discoveries. But I don't think there will ever come a time when I'll actually believe any of them, unless they specifically relate to a murder attempt on Michael.

I'm still "feeling" that Michael is alive, though, as I hope everyone else is also. If I'm proven wrong in the future about any hoax, let me offer yet another apology in advance to all of you who were much more perceptive than me.

Last edited by Lorrie on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:30 pm

@ Savannah first of all your avatar makes me lose my train of thought! lol I love it and I am just so mesmerized by it! Smile

Okay now on to the theory G.I.T.M and I were discussing the following so it was a team effort cheers : I agree with those of you who state that
Michael is doing this as a way to get back @ the media. It would be a
huge Slap to their faces. Now on to the team effort lol G.I.T.M mentioned that what would be best than to have the media unveil the hoax by themselves.
Also by doing this they would vindicate Michael of all the bad names they
branded him with. G.I.T.M
mentioned that Michael had already been branded with the worst title
ever "Child Molester" so being know for having pull this hoax on
everyone would be much better than to be know by any of the other nasty
names the media set out to brand him with. We think that after this
hoax is pulled successfully All the names the media called him will
forever be erased and forgotten.

Some reporters are already questioning what we all have been
questioning since the beginning. So in our opinion is just a matter of
time
before the hoax starts to be unveiled. Also this would boost up MJ's
image like nothing has before. And no! the media wouldn't be mad. Yes,
they are going to look stupid but in reality they wouldn't care because
looking stupid and admitting that they made a mistake by not doing
their homework and going around repeating second hand news they got
from TMZ "The Brick Man"
is nothing compare to all the ratings they
will get once they start to reveal the hoax and Michael comes back.

So not only is MJ getting his Oh! so sweet revange
on the media and its nasty antics but he will be going down in History
as the greatest performer to walk the face of this EART!!! The king of entertainment!
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm

I agree with Banessa and G.I.T.M's theory!

Back to top Go down

Post by bec on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Lorrie wrote:In the interest of honesty and speaking up for those who agree with me but prefer not to voice it, I think it's absolutely preposterous and totally NOT possible in any way, shape, or form that Michael Jackson -- international superstar for nearly his entire life; father of three; multi-millionaire; and man of morals, ethics, compassion, and COMMON SENSE (emphasis intended in big capital letters) -- would fake his own death with an elaborate hoax just to:

(1) Show up the media
(3) Make a huge, unprecedented entertainment comeback via a concert or movie or whatever
(5) Preoccupy his multitude of devoted fans with archaic clues only they can decipher after much time, effort, collaboration, and collective hysteria/despair/sadness/etc.

*Chuckle* omg absolutely he would. We are talking about Michael Jackson here, right? Lol!
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 pm

aamj07 wrote:

Aww, ditto Savannah! I totally agree! I look forward to the day that we can turn this into a celebration forum..I think we'll get there some day!

Woohoo i can hardly wait
Cool im deffo gonna stick around after Laughing *hugs* i love u guys cheers
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:32 pm

Banessa wrote:@ Savannah first of all your avatar makes me lose my train of thought! lol I love it and I am just so mesmerized by it! Smile

Okay now on to the theory G.I.T.M and I were discussing the following so it was a team effort cheers : I agree with those of you who state that
Michael is doing this as a way to get back @ the media. It would be a
huge Slap to their faces. Now on to the team effort lol G.I.T.M mentioned that what would be best than to have the media unveil the hoax by themselves.
Also by doing this they would vindicate Michael of all the bad names they
branded him with. G.I.T.M
mentioned that Michael had already been branded with the worst title
ever "Child Molester" so being know for having pull this hoax on
everyone would be much better than to be know by any of the other nasty
names the media set out to brand him with. We think that after this
hoax is pulled successfully All the names the media called him will
forever be erased and forgotten.

Some reporters are already questioning what we all have been
questioning since the beginning. So in our opinion is just a matter of
time
before the hoax starts to be unveiled. Also this would boost up MJ's
image like nothing has before. And no! the media wouldn't be mad. Yes,
they are going to look stupid but in reality they wouldn't care because
looking stupid and admitting that they made a mistake by not doing
their homework and going around repeating second hand news they got
from TMZ "The Brick Man"
is nothing compare to all the ratings they
will get once they start to reveal the hoax and Michael comes back.

So not only is MJ getting his Oh! so sweet revange
on the media and its nasty antics but he will be going down in History
as the greatest performer to walk the face of this EART!!! The king of entertainment!

I love it SWEET REVENGE Twisted Evil
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 pm

@Lorrie...I don't WANT to agree with you. But my rational mind tells me I should! I have been finding this whole thing harder & harder to believe lately, but at the same time I'm still addicted to it and I WANT so bad for it to be true that he hoaxed his death. But I go back and forth. Argh.
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Smile! and if you feel down just keep your head up and know that Michael Loves You and is watching all of us from above! Literally!

Last edited by cirque333 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:53 am; edited 3 times in total
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:59 pm

I just checked on the anagram for " drink your ovaltine" and out came

"REVOLUTIONARY KIND"
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 pm

I'd like to suggest that the average person would not bother pulling off a hoax to accomplish the objectives that have been listed. However...we are not dealing with an average person or the mindset of any old regular guy. This is Michael Joseph Jackson. This one hoax would settle so many scores on so many levels.

Michael's biggest advantage is that many people have underestimated him. They thought of him as weak, vulnerable, and an easy mark. In other words they often thought that they were dealing with a small child. Instead...they are dealing with an adult male who is calling the shots and will have the final say. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

The only glitch thst I see in the hoax is if he actually returns. That would please fans and make worldwide news however, it would burn away at many who will have felt that he made a fool of them i.e. tabloids, unethical journalists, fake friends, disloyal employees etc. Many of whom might spend their every waking moment plotting some sort of revenge. No one likes to be made a fool of especially publicly. They tried to make a fool of Michael so it will piss them off if he gets to feed them their own medicine.

If he thought that he was hounded before, a resurrected Michael would never find any peace. I believe that he is alive and working toward a new identity. As much as it hurts to admit, I will accept not being able to see him again especially if it means that he can now live out the rest of his days in peace.

Lorrie wrote:I am SO a party pooper when it comes to these intricate hoax theories, so apologies to all I'm about to offend in advance.

In the interest of honesty and speaking up for those who agree with me but prefer not to voice it, I think it's absolutely preposterous and totally NOT possible in any way, shape, or form that Michael Jackson -- international superstar for nearly his entire life; father of three; multi-millionaire; and man of morals, ethics, compassion, and COMMON SENSE (emphasis intended in big capital letters) -- would fake his own death with an elaborate hoax just to:

(1) Show up the media

I apologize again for how that might sound to the many people who believe in those types of motivations. From where I sit, however, there is only one legitimate reason for Michael to stage his death, and that would be because his life was in immediate and very clear danger on or around June 25. I also don't think he could accomplish such a feat alone, which is why his life would have to be directly threatened for others with authority to assist him.

Yes, I know Michael supposedly has a thing for Barnum, Elvis, Peter Pan, the number 7, castles, and so on and so forth.

Yes, I know he's intentionally played the media in the past to manipulate his own public image (and that actually worked against him in the long run).

Yes, I know he's a perfectionist and puts a lot of advance thought and work into everything he does as a performing artist.

Yes, I know some would have everyone believe that he has the mental age of a preteen and is completely enthralled with fantasy and children's books and whatnot.

Be all of that as it may, Michael isn't stupid, immature, desperate, delusional, developmentally delayed, or so bored and with so much free time on his hands that he has nothing better to do than sit around concocting elaborate death hoaxes, complete with all of the required maneuvers to avoid breaking the law.

I enjoy reading everyone's hoax theories and day-to-day discoveries. But I don't think there will ever come a time when I'll actually believe any of them, unless they specifically relate to a murder attempt on Michael.

I'm still "feeling" that Michael is alive, though, as I hope everyone else is also. If I'm proven wrong in the future about any hoax, let me offer yet another apology in advance to all of you who were much more perceptive than me.
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum