Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something's off with the TII movie

+4
Pollyanna
Skeletonjar
LizzieBee
billyjean
8 posters

Go down

Something's off with the TII movie Empty Something's off with the TII movie

Post by billyjean Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:38 am

I don't know how to explain this but when I watched the TII movie, I got a strange vibe from it. No, nothing like psychic but I don't know, it seemed like something was a little bit off in it. Just a feeling. It was a great movie, don't get me wrong and I know that you have to have backgrounds in your rehearsals so that you'll know how it will turn out when it's time to appear on stage in front of an audience but to me it seemed like the backgrounds were a little over the top, like Oh... I don't know... It seemed like MJ outdid himself on it deliberatly with no intention of doing any concerts but he was making a movie on his rehersals as a special treat to entertain us because the hoax was already set in motion. I've seen his live concerts and his anniversary concerts on youtube but none of them could compair to this one even though it was supposed to be a come back. I didn't look like he was rehearsing for his comeback tour but was making a movie right in front of our eyes. Almost like the TII movie was about him making a movie. I feel that the entire TII movie is a clue right down to the last detail. That's the best I can explain it. What do you think?
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Something's off with the TII movie Empty Re: Something's off with the TII movie

Post by LizzieBee Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:44 am

Hehe, yes. A lot of people feel this way. Have you read any threads on the TII clues? I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Here's one I recently found. It's AMAZING!! Keep the faith. <3https://mjkit.forumotion.net/this-is-it-the-rehearsals-the-movie-trailers-f14/new-unnoticed-evidence-in-this-is-it-t3391.htm
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by billyjean Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:51 am

yea, I re read it again. I'm not good with reading poses but I'm glad somebody is and I'm glad I'm not loosing my mind. Thanx. I'll definatly keep the faith.
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:57 am

Yay!! Good. Michael needs all of our love and support right now. He is in my prayers and so are all of you. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:59 am

I think Michael had a hand in producing this movie. It even says it in the credits!
Plus, it's dedicated to his children and there is no RIP message. Obvious clue?
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by billyjean Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:09 am

Skeletonjar wrote:I think Michael had a hand in producing this movie. It even says it in the credits!

Damn, I missed that clue. I was paying attention to every other detailed clue in the movie and I didn't see the most obvious one. That's also the most important one. To think, If he actually did die, they would add RIP at the end to give it that touching edge. I didn't even see in rememberance of in it either. Thanx. I still can't believe I overlooked that part.
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:12 am

billyjean wrote:
Skeletonjar wrote:I think Michael had a hand in producing this movie. It even says it in the credits!

Damn, I missed that clue. I was paying attention to every other detailed clue in the movie and I didn't see the most obvious one. That's also the most important one. To think, If he actually did die, they would add RIP at the end to give it that touching edge. I didn't even see in rememberance of in it either. Thanx. I still can't believe I overlooked that part.

Very Happy

You missed it? It's the thing that stood out for me !! Smile I love you
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by billyjean Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:43 pm

I was so busy looking at everything else in the movie and labeling them as clues that I didn't think about that part. Of course it didn't help that this one woman let her five little girls run up and down the movie isle like that. I tried not to let them be a distraction so that I can pay attention to every little detail and I still didn't think about the RIP not being at the end of the movie so yes, as embarrassing as it is. I missed that part Even though I watched the entire thing but thinking back on the movie, I recall no RIP at the end.
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollyanna Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 pm

When they are doing rehearsals do they always have the dancers talking to the camera like it was a interview or was it added in. It just seem strange to me. It was like a documentary
Pollyanna
Pollyanna

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by mjboogie Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Ok guys this is huge! I mean! Huge! i mean. The clue with no RIP in the movie in remembrance of or anything.! Ok I have a question does anyone remember a picture showing MJ looking into a camera with Kenny standing behind him? I notice that they did not edit that part into the movie. Correct me If I am wrong.
mjboogie
mjboogie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Pollyanna wrote:When they are doing rehearsals do they always have the dancers talking to the camera like it was a interview or was it added in. It just seem strange to me. It was like a documentary

Someone else asked about that too...here is what I noticed. Love. <3

Anyway, about the
dancer's interviews...Imho they were sincere. I teared up actually. And
I remember watching something around July 3rd that showed the dancers
talking about Michael and the opportunity etc. So if people are
wondering why they are talking in the present tense it's because they
were interviewed in like April or something, when they were chosen. And
they decided to include it in the film. But what I don't understand is
why I can't find this video anywhere.

The closest things I found were these...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3M0a7EJFYw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NvWUQ0thx8

But there was one video that had this and more and it was in better quality.
So...I'm thinking maybe when they decided they were going to turn it
into a film they deleted it. Maybe there were clues in the vid. Maybe
something in the film wouldn't be consistent with something in the vid.
I just have this weird feeling.

And also, someone found the video I was looking for. They were making a documentary type thing with the dancer's auditions and interviews. Something's off with the TII movie Icon_smile
http://michaeljackson-videotribute.com/michael-jackson-interviews-documentaries-awards-perfomances-news/this-is-it-auditions/

@MJboogie
I don't recall seeing it in the film either. But they said there was going to be much more footage on the TII dvd...footage they left out. Something's off with the TII movie Icon_lol
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:23 pm

i agree with that RIP thing. even aaliyah (the singer who died in a plane crash in bahamas) had the "in loving memory of" message at the end of one of her music video "more than a woman". so why not put that in the movie?
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:41 pm

billyjean wrote:I don't know how to explain this but when I watched the TII movie, I got a strange vibe from it. No, nothing like psychic but I don't know, it seemed like something was a little bit off in it. Just a feeling. It was a great movie, don't get me wrong and I know that you have to have backgrounds in your rehearsals so that you'll know how it will turn out when it's time to appear on stage in front of an audience but to me it seemed like the backgrounds were a little over the top, like Oh... I don't know... It seemed like MJ outdid himself on it deliberatly with no intention of doing any concerts but he was making a movie on his rehersals as a special treat to entertain us because the hoax was already set in motion. I've seen his live concerts and his anniversary concerts on youtube but none of them could compair to this one even though it was supposed to be a come back. I didn't look like he was rehearsing for his comeback tour but was making a movie right in front of our eyes. Almost like the TII movie was about him making a movie. I feel that the entire TII movie is a clue right down to the last detail. That's the best I can explain it. What do you think?

I agree. I feel it was always meant to be a movie. For example, Thriller. How would you make that into 3D while its a concert? That seems pretty exspensive, it's not like Michael couldn't pull it off, but I think its very unlikely. Also, the pictures that were first released. I definitely think they were photoshopped and more posed than candids of his actual "rehersal". There are also a lot of things that contradict themselves regarding the whole TII and death information.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Pollyanna wrote:When they are doing rehearsals do they always have the dancers talking to the camera like it was a interview or was it added in. It just seem strange to me. It was like a documentary

i know ! it's like watching discovery channel
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content