Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Michael faked it, it would have been a great image rebuilder

2 posters

Go down

If Michael faked it, it would have been a great image rebuilder Empty If Michael faked it, it would have been a great image rebuilder

Post by Crescendo Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 am

I couldn't find anywhere else to post this. haha

Anywho, I was thinking last night as I was brushing my teeth (because all great thoughts come from teeth brushing, right?) if Michael faked his death that would have been the best thing to do to resusciate his image.

Someone took notice and wrote a comment on the TMZ website that made alot of sense.

Before June 25th it was almost expected of someone to make fun of MJ and if you said a kind word about him well then you were just as "freaky" and "crazy" as him. (This is what haters say) But after June 25th its almost taboo to talk badly about him.

I don't think his "bizarre" image or those accusations are given much thought anymore. Of course its most good things that are now said except intil someone social deviant wants to come along and say not so kind things. Other than that many people have turned a new leaf, bought or rebought his music and memorabilia and have given Michael another chance and listen.

Not sure what the point of my post here is about but it was just something i was thinking about.

Maybe Michael knew that his image and life would be rescued by faking it so he did so.
Who knows? I just hope he is still alive. Smile
Crescendo
Crescendo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

If Michael faked it, it would have been a great image rebuilder Empty Re: If Michael faked it, it would have been a great image rebuilder

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:49 am

Thats one of my thoughts to is he doesnt come back to public it makes a lot of sense If Michael faked it, it would have been a great image rebuilder Icon_wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum