Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you remember the 2 posts yesterday?

Go down

Do you remember the 2 posts yesterday? Empty Do you remember the 2 posts yesterday?

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 pm

ok, i was thinking about this ALL daytoday and had to get back here from work and write it
down, yesterday i cant remember the threads,but, TWO different posts were made,one where toya
had done interview and was saying how sad prince and blanket were,how prince wont even
talk about his dad or watch any pics etc. and how blanket is crying and asking for him basically
all the time, HOWEVER, another thread was posted with interview(?)regarding how the kids
were out with randy phillips etc. and had SEEN the movie TII so,ANOTHER inconsitency
one story we hear says the boys cant bring themselves to talk or watch their daddy and the
next says how they outsmarted the papp. and were snuck into the movie. so i was just wondering
SOMEONE isnt telling the truth AGAIN too many inconsistenceis. out of the two i am thinking first
of all toya is once again full of it. SECOND do any of us for one second think that katherine would let
the kids go with RANDY PHILLIPS(?) even if grace was with them?all we havd heard is how the family basically holds AEG etc. responsible for michaels death, i am not buying this either.
and to top it off,i heard on the way to work this a.m. that katherine is furious and ONLY speaking to janet and rebbie as the "other"family members are spending/writing checks etc. and leaving IOU's
to the estate, now,once again ,i am not buying that either as SOMEONE is in charge of the estate money and you couldnt just give them IOU'S that makes no sense, and katheine is NOT gonna let the childrens money be used like that, i am saying i dont know WHY all the nonsense,but,there HAS to be a reason these paticular stories are coming out there has to be something more to them, a lesson,a reason SOMETHING anyone got any ideas?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum