Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

+62
fegemermaid
nellyka7
JENNYAPPLEHEAD
lab
MJILOVEUMOST
hesouttamylife
MJJ Love
lisap27
cinderella
MJJ1982
ItsInTheEyes
Lay"sMjBad
Kirsche
ONESTEPCLOSER
BillieJean1981
NYMoonwalker
DaduXLoveMJEver
mjgirl86
me0101
Sweet1
Do
MJFOREVER
Tenschi
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Vampyre
Missyb007
kdkennedy74
infinitylady
ayka
BJ
xXxAmyxXx
YveLoVesMJ
Butterfly J
Léa
MJLover1990
icy55
StripedFeline
badloving
carelesslove46
TheKiddNerd
Kuki
missyoumuch
Harleyblonde
4evermichael71
Debbie Zebua
EarthAngel90
LucyLocket
airieslady
labkomj7
speechlessornot
Shamone'
rayvyn
lonelynation
mjlovebug
mjlmpicons
Stranger In Chi-town
Bicky
Melzy777
MJGIRL18
smoothcriminal2792
yaya
q0txciityl0ve
66 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Empty Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by q0txciityl0ve Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 pm

so i'm currently watching George Lopez & one of Michael's band members was being interviewed. Michael Bearden said, "I hope i don't get killed for this. but, when we were rehearsing Dirty Diana, there was a bed & an aeriolist (sp?). so i asked Mike what he was going to do. & Mike said, 'i'm going to be in bed with her. what else do you think i would do?'" then Michael Bearden asked him about Orianthi, & Mike said, "she can be in bed too. i can handle all that."

LMAO.
Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_twisted
you freak, Michael, you. Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_wink
such a flirt.
wish i could be with him Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Herz

Last edited by q0txciityl0ve on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 33

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Empty Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by yaya Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:57 pm

what?!?! kenny ortega said they hadn't rehearsed dirty diana yet!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Empty Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by yaya Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 pm

there's several places where it's mentioned, but here's one article where KO says they had yet to rehearse dirty diana. guess we just caught him in a lie.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6881309.ece
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:01 pm

i thought they rehearshed DD 2 weeks before his "death."

yo no se, but Michael Bearden's comment about what MJ said...woo man, it's getting hot
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:03 pm

exactly!!! i just posted a link to this in another thread. im glad somebody else caught that too Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_cheers
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:05 pm

SOME ONE IS LYING
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 pm

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_lol LMFAO!! Didn't think it would ever be possible, but I think I love him even more now..
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:07 pm

whatever the truth is, let me just enjoy the moment of Michael's sexy side. Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Herz
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicky Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 pm

I'd be so jealous if they had rehearsed but since they didn't get to it yet I'm alright.

Wow, just the thought of that.... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_twisted

Oh yeah, I like these people getting caught.
Bicky
Bicky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 pm

q0txciityl0ve wrote:whatever the truth is, let me just enjoy the moment of Michael's sexy side. Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Herz

oh yeah definitely!!! take your time Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_biggrin
it's all for love!
Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 pm

q0txciityl0ve wrote:so i'm currently watching George Lopez & one of Michael's band members was being interviewed. Michael Bearden said, "I hope i don't get killed for this. but, when we were rehearsing Dirty Diana, there was a bed & an aeriolist (sp?). so i asked Mike what he was going to do. & Mike said, 'i'm going to be in bed with her. what else do you think i would do?'" then Michael Bearden asked him about Orianthi, & Mike said, "she can be in bed too. i can handle all that."

LMAO.
Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_twisted
you freak, Michael, you. Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_wink
such a flirt.
wish i could be with him Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Herz

O..................M...........................G!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Affraid Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Affraid Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Affraid Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Affraid Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Affraid Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Affraid Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Affraid Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_eek Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_lol Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_lol Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_exclaim Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_exclaim
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:16 pm

yeah, now that i keep thinking about it, i'm officially jealous... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_evil
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!! It is hot in here. .....Just the thought !!!!!!

"The Man" has many talents. ...that's what makes him so mysterious.

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Herz
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Oooh Michael! Wink
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Embarassed
My goodness.
My mind is officially in the gutter haha Wink
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rayvyn Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:49 pm

If Michael Bearden is the music director, when I saw TII, I didn't much care for him. I thought he was disrespectful to Michael.
rayvyn
rayvyn

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamone' Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:58 pm

LMAO! I'll bet he can handle two women in bed. What a man! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_lol
Shamone'
Shamone'
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:07 am

LOL, Michael ...sometimes you're such a naughty man !!!! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:19 am

LMAO, Naughty boy!, i wish i could be with him as well,, Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_redface Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_redface Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_redface
Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by airieslady Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:22 am

Human Nature... grrrr..."I like lovin this way!"
airieslady
airieslady
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocket Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:33 am

airieslady wrote:Human Nature... grrrr..."I like lovin this way!"

I melted in my theater seat when he said this!
LucyLocket
LucyLocket
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:37 am

I watched that too !!!! ... I laugh a little .. who knew Michael had a Bad Side ?!?! .... Naughty , Naughty Michael ...... Such a Gentlemen with a bit of bad side ..... gotta love it ..... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_wink Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_wink Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_wink .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:48 am

i'm going to show him what's really good someday Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_lol Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_wink
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:34 am

MJGIRL18 wrote:SOME ONE IS LYING

Last edited by Debbie Zebua on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:35 am

q0txciityl0ve wrote:yeah, now that i keep thinking about it, i'm officially jealous... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_evil

i'm sitting right next you !
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:38 am

Debbie Zebua wrote:

i choose to believe KO. because to hear that Michael talks about 2 women in bed with him (though he was only joking) burns my head ! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
I'm the ghost of jealousy Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_geek

he might've been joking but we all know he's a naughty boy. he's definitely a booty man. why is it that he's always staring a female's butt or smacking it? Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:46 am

Debbie Zebua wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:yeah, now that i keep thinking about it, i'm officially jealous... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_evil

i'm sitting right next you !

I'm there too lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 am

q0txciityl0ve wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:

i choose to believe KO. because to hear that Michael talks about 2 women in bed with him (though he was only joking) burns my head ! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
I'm the ghost of jealousy Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_geek

he might've been joking but we all know he's a naughty boy. he's definitely a booty man. why is it that he's always staring a female's butt or smacking it? Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol

ALL GUYS stare at either a females butt, her legs or her boobs!
The only guys who do not are either gay, blind or too old and past it!!

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_redface
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:09 am

ooooooooo im real jealous now
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:09 am

Jealous!! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 am

I watched that earlier & I've been blushing ever since Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_redface
All I can ask for tonight is..."Dreams don't fail me now" Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_biggrin
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by carelesslove46 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:35 am

I can believe Mike actually said this..This kind of coincides with what I've heard about him from other fan sites..That he had a real naughty, flirty and very hot side...LOL..
He had such a 'little boy lost' kind of vibe about him..But underneath all that..WOW! Is all I can say..Just WOW!...LOL Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_redface
carelesslove46
carelesslove46

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:05 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:I watched that too !!!! ... I laugh a little .. who knew Michael had a Bad Side ?!?! .... Naughty , Naughty Michael ...... Such a Gentlemen with a bit of bad side ..... gotta love it ..... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_wink Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_wink Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_wink .

haha...perfect combination... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Herz Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Herz Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Herz
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:16 am

Lol, this thread made my morning. Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol Yep, I think I'll have good dreams tonight, aha.
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:57 am

"Can I climb into the bed now?"
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:58 am

I knew it, I knew he would be so naughty and I'm loving it Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_twisted
Thanks for bringing my mind in the gutter while I just woke up lol! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_lol
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:25 am

MJLover1990 wrote:I knew it, I knew he would be so naughty and I'm loving it Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_twisted
Thanks for bringing my mind in the gutter while I just woke up lol! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Icon_lol

+ 1 !
I can't stop smiling, even though I feel a tiny tiny bit of jalousy XD
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:33 am

This thread makes me laugh Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol naughty girls Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:44 am

OMG dunno if this is true or not but I started laughing so loud ^^ my sister asked me what happened but I didn't tell her LOL awww I'm blushing right now, wow! *is sooooooo jealous*!!!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:00 am

Naughty Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:26 am

Oh Mike is such a naughty boy! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by ayka Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:31 am

Girls, we need a biiiiiig bed. Michael is really talented guy. Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Lol
ayka
ayka

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:34 am

It's always the quiet and shy ones ... Wink
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:05 pm

sorry girls, but i'm not willing to share him. noooopeeeeeee. all mine Smile i wishhhhh. to Michael: we don't even have to stick to a bed Wink

if you wanna see what Bearden said,here;s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYe_e2wsOOw
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 pm

lol

For now no one knows where he is, so you'll have to wait ^^
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Léa wrote:lol

For now no one knows where he is, so you'll have to wait ^^

anything for Michael Wink
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Interesting...LOL!

Hey he was a man who had desires.

yeah the quiet ones you gotta watch out for them.
loL!
I remember him saying how he would write songs in the dark. LOL!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:42 pm

infinitylady wrote:Interesting...LOL!

Hey he was a man who had desires.

yeah the quiet ones you gotta watch out for them.
loL!
I remember him saying how he would write songs in the dark. LOL!

is that how he wrote, "break of dawn" ? hmmm, michael?! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII Suspect
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Lets see here...KO and MB have disputed each others comments yet again. The other day there was a thread about the movie and MB stated several times in an interview that this was never intended to be a movie but then KO said that he keeps expecting his phone to ring and he and MJ discuss the movie. Now today there is this discrepancy. Dirty Diana was rehearsed, wasn't rehearsed. Someone needs to tell these 2 men that they need to start reading from the same script and rehearsing their lines before they do interviews if they want to keep up their story!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Maybe the thing my boyfriend said IS true he said:

I DO believe michael has a dark side.. an evil side.. like mini me evil (austin powers)

Lol this proves he's right about that!

But omg.. those lucky girls.. that proofs mike didn't felt for woman of his age? LOL... yeey! I still make a change

But uhm seriously now... I also could swear KO said they didn't rehearsed Dirty Diana YET.. and that mike was really into rehearsing for it.. cause of all the special effects and stuff.. he was looking forward to do it.. but unfortunately he never did it.. something like that
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next