Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Hmm I cant make much out :-/
avatar
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by hesouttamylife on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm

He might be shy, but he sure knows HOW to hold a woman. You could never say of Michael that he was stand offish. He was so affectionate when he hugged someone with his hand all in the hair,all over the back, rubbing, closer than close. My God, why didn't I get a chance to get some of that Embarassed I am at this point 100% hating Mad
avatar
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by lab on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:54 pm

i saw it too. was so funny
avatar
lab
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by JENNYAPPLEHEAD on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 pm

I have tears down my face from laughing so hard at all the comments..I can't LOL... just soooo funny...LMAO
avatar
JENNYAPPLEHEAD
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by q0txciityl0ve on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:54 pm

my b*tch mode is about to officially turn its switch on from seeing him kiss that girl on stage.

what angers me even more is that other chick that got him "difficult" (other synonym). like, imagine...for the reason of your life, "i put my head on Michael Jackson's area & it turned him on."

woooahhhh

jealous. mad. enraged. desperate. wishful thinking...see what you do to me, Michael?!
avatar
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by q0txciityl0ve on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:02 pm

here he is kissing a German fan up in the daggone camera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTgGK9QjMmI

it's at 0:16.



my claws are coming out...
i feel like MJ in the Thriller video when he transforms...about to smackahoe.
avatar
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:15 am


@ carelesslove46: what exactly are those stories?

@mjiloveumost i dont hear him say anything to her but hey its not like he had a choice she kind of just grabed his face. lol

@ billiejean1981 I can't really see this because its not in good quality but i think i might have seen it before. i love how he just stops singing a couple lines and just smiles


@missyb007 what exactly are you referring to at 0:58 seconds in the video?

avatar
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by carelesslove46 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:20 am

nellyka7 wrote:
@ carelesslove46: what exactly are those stories?

@mjiloveumost i dont hear him say anything to her but hey its not like he had a choice she kind of just grabed his face. lol

@ billiejean1981 I can't really see this because its not in good quality but i think i might have seen it before. i love how he just stops singing a couple lines and just smiles


@missyb007 what exactly are you referring to at 0:58 seconds in the video?

If you go onto www.mjjdreamworld.yuku and apply to become a member you can read a thread called Michael's naughty and flirty moments..There are a few stories there that you might enjoy.
avatar
carelesslove46
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by fegemermaid on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:22 am

Michael is.......

Oh Lordy

I lost my train of thought.....

Michael and bed is all I can focus on at the moment!!!
avatar
fegemermaid
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Peace on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:55 am

LOL @ this thread.

*blushes*
avatar
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 am

MJILOVEUMOST wrote:



Um, does he actually tell the girl to kiss him?

One of the comments to this vid on YT says to listen at 0:26-0:28 - he asks "you love me?", she replies "yes", to which he says at 0:29 - "then kiss me".

Anyone else see/hear this? He definitely says something @ 0:29. Or maybe I'm just hearing it now that the thought has been planted in my head lol.

Its in your head
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by mjgirl86 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:19 am

No, no, I see it too, actually!

And I LOVE this video, I always thought it was HAWT! Go Michael! Pimpin!!

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:27 am

q0txciityl0ve wrote:here he is kissing a German fan up in the daggone camera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTgGK9QjMmI

it's at 0:16.



my claws are coming out...
i feel like MJ in the Thriller video when he transforms...about to smackahoe.


hahaha damn
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:34 am

OMG all these comments here

@ q0txciityl0ve's video : that girl is one lucky girl
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:39 am

ahahaha omg YALL aint gonna like it:P

Listen to this video at 0.25 ahaha (Dont be mad at me im just teasing you all)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYOGzmUDZ8&feature=related
Ohw this is the whole footage of q0txciityl0ve btw
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH HIS SHY HAHAHA GET IT MJ
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Ms. Wendy on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:51 am

I'll give you more than a hug..
I watch it long time ago, since that I always said he was a real player..sadly many people didnt believe me
avatar
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Ms. Wendy on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 am

There is a video of him kissing another fans which for me looked like he started it you know it was his initiative. I forget the link, is anyone here ever saw it also?

AND YES BI*CH inside me is awaken
MJFOREVER wrote:
MJILOVEUMOST wrote:



Um, does he actually tell the girl to kiss him?

One of the comments to this vid on YT says to listen at 0:26-0:28 - he asks "you love me?", she replies "yes", to which he says at 0:29 - "then kiss me".

Anyone else see/hear this? He definitely says something @ 0:29. Or maybe I'm just hearing it now that the thought has been planted in my head lol.

Its in your head
avatar
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:20 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:There is a video of him kissing another fans which for me looked like he started it you know it was his initiative. I forget the link, is anyone here ever saw it also?

AND YES BI*CH inside me is awaken
MJFOREVER wrote:
MJILOVEUMOST wrote:



Um, does he actually tell the girl to kiss him?

One of the comments to this vid on YT says to listen at 0:26-0:28 - he asks "you love me?", she replies "yes", to which he says at 0:29 - "then kiss me".

Anyone else see/hear this? He definitely says something @ 0:29. Or maybe I'm just hearing it now that the thought has been planted in my head lol.

Its in your head

haha
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

carelesslove46 wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
@ carelesslove46: what exactly are those stories?

@mjiloveumost i dont hear him say anything to her but hey its not like he had a choice she kind of just grabed his face. lol

@ billiejean1981 I can't really see this because its not in good quality but i think i might have seen it before. i love how he just stops singing a couple lines and just smiles


@missyb007 what exactly are you referring to at 0:58 seconds in the video?

Thanks for the link, Its just kind of hard to manuever around the site.
If you go onto www.mjjdreamworld.yuku and apply to become a member you can read a thread called Michael's naughty and flirty moments..There are a few stories there that you might enjoy.
avatar
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by badloving on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:18 am

OMG what a thread!!!!those lucky girls!!!
avatar
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MissRenee on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:24 am

Ohhh Michael!!!! Very Happy:D
avatar
MissRenee
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/hellerenee

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am

badloving wrote:OMG what a thread!!!!those lucky girls!!!

haha. were you able to find it?
avatar
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by badloving on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:41 am

nellyka7 wrote:
badloving wrote:OMG what a thread!!!!those lucky girls!!!

haha. were you able to find it?


find what??? sorry but i've lost it here in all the sexxyness.... i'm afraid this thread will get deleted...it's tooooo hot
avatar
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:06 pm

badloving wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
badloving wrote:OMG what a thread!!!!those lucky girls!!!

haha. were you able to find it?


find what??? sorry but i've lost it here in all the sexxyness.... i'm afraid this thread will get deleted...it's tooooo hot

lol. i thought you were talking about the thread @ careless46 gave me, nevermind..
avatar
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by badloving on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:11 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
badloving wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
badloving wrote:OMG what a thread!!!!those lucky girls!!!

haha. were you able to find it?


find what??? sorry but i've lost it here in all the sexxyness.... i'm afraid this thread will get deleted...it's tooooo hot

lol. i thought you were talking about the thread @ careless46 gave me, nevermind..

ok i know what you mean now i tried that link but it doesn't work....i'll try it some other time...it's too much for one evening....i must stay with my boyfriend tonight ......if you know what i mean
avatar
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by badloving on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 pm

[quote="badloving"]
nellyka7 wrote:
badloving wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
badloving wrote:OMG what a thread!!!!those lucky girls!!!

haha. were you able to find it?


find what??? sorry but i've lost it here in all the sexxyness.... i'm afraid this thread will get deleted...it's tooooo hot

lol. i thought you were talking about the thread @ careless46 gave me, nevermind..

ok i know what you mean now i tried that link but it doesn't work....i'll try it some other time...it's too much for one evening....i must stay with my boyfriend tonight ......if you know what i mean and my mind is in other place right now
avatar
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MJLover1990 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
carelesslove46 wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
@ carelesslove46: what exactly are those stories?

@mjiloveumost i dont hear him say anything to her but hey its not like he had a choice she kind of just grabed his face. lol

@ billiejean1981 I can't really see this because its not in good quality but i think i might have seen it before. i love how he just stops singing a couple lines and just smiles


@missyb007 what exactly are you referring to at 0:58 seconds in the video?

Thanks for the link, Its just kind of hard to manuever around the site.
If you go onto www.mjjdreamworld.yuku and apply to become a member you can read a thread called Michael's naughty and flirty moments..There are a few stories there that you might enjoy.

I just signed up for membership but damn I wanna read it now!
avatar
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MJmylife90 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 pm

wow!!
dirty thoughts approaching my mind...

tongue

among all parts of his body...loves his butt the most...

anyone agree?

OMG!!! i'm so like b***h rite now..duh.. Suspect


it's all because of you mike!!!

lovin' ur sexy butt..

___________________________

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
avatar
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:46 pm

MJmylife90 wrote:wow!!
dirty thoughts approaching my mind...



among all parts of his body...loves his butt the most...

anyone agree?

OMG!!! i'm so like b***h rite now..duh..


it's all because of you mike!!!

lovin' ur sexy butt..

___________________________

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

I said it before in a other topic haha i would be touching his booty
And nobody of those girls did that hahah omg:P hah one of the first things i would do well if he still had the age of the bad time cause now his to old for me
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:47 pm

badloving wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
badloving wrote:OMG what a thread!!!!those lucky girls!!!

haha. were you able to find it?


find what??? sorry but i've lost it here in all the sexxyness.... i'm afraid this thread will get deleted...it's tooooo hot

Speaking of deleting treads were is RACH?? didnt see her for like a week or 2 or am i wrong?? RACH were are you
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by badloving on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:08 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
MJmylife90 wrote:wow!!
dirty thoughts approaching my mind...



among all parts of his body...loves his butt the most...

anyone agree?

OMG!!! i'm so like b***h rite now..duh..


it's all because of you mike!!!

lovin' ur sexy butt..

___________________________

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

I said it before in a other topic haha i would be touching his booty
And nobody of those girls did that hahah omg:P hah one of the first things i would do well if he still had the age of the bad time cause now his to old for me

michael too old???? not in a million years.....but i guess you don't have my age so...leave him for me.....
oh...i'm 28 not 50 but still....
avatar
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by MJmylife90 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:29 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
MJmylife90 wrote:wow!!
dirty thoughts approaching my mind...



among all parts of his body...loves his butt the most...

anyone agree?

OMG!!! i'm so like b***h rite now..duh..


it's all because of you mike!!!

lovin' ur sexy butt..

___________________________

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

I said it before in a other topic haha i would be touching his booty
And nobody of those girls did that hahah omg:P hah one of the first things i would do well if he still had the age of the bad time cause now his to old for me


hah!!! same exact thought

that would be the first thing to do...

why the YANA girls don't even touch his butt?

they're missing the sexiest part of michael!!
if can touch mike rite now, i will definetly touch his... tongue

i know he's a little bit old...but wht the heck???! hahaha...
i'm lovin his sexy butt..!! tongue lol! tongue Embarassed

________________________________

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
avatar
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:44 pm

q0txciityl0ve wrote:my b*tch mode is about to officially turn its switch on from seeing him kiss that girl on stage.

what angers me even more is that other chick that got him "difficult" (other synonym). like, imagine...for the reason of your life, "i put my head on Michael Jackson's area & it turned him on."

woooahhhh

jealous. mad. enraged. desperate. wishful thinking...see what you do to me, Michael?!
hesouttamylife wrote:He might be shy, but he sure knows HOW to hold a woman. You could never say of Michael that he was stand offish. He was so affectionate when he hugged someone with his hand all in the hair,all over the back, rubbing, closer than close. My God, why didn't I get a chance to get some of that I am at this point 100% hating
oh girls... Sad Crying or Very sad i.m with you...  Crying or Very sad those yana and other girls were so lucky...
oh, mike please come back faster and ... give us that chance too Twisted Evil .... pleaseeee SadSadSad
avatar
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by q0txciityl0ve on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 pm

DaduXLoveMJEver wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:my b*tch mode is about to officially turn its switch on from seeing him kiss that girl on stage.

what angers me even more is that other chick that got him "difficult" (other synonym). like, imagine...for the reason of your life, "i put my head on Michael Jackson's area & it turned him on."

woooahhhh

jealous. mad. enraged. desperate. wishful thinking...see what you do to me, Michael?!
hesouttamylife wrote:He might be shy, but he sure knows HOW to hold a woman. You could never say of Michael that he was stand offish. He was so affectionate when he hugged someone with his hand all in the hair,all over the back, rubbing, closer than close. My God, why didn't I get a chance to get some of that I am at this point 100% hating
oh girls... i.m with you... those yana and other girls were so lucky...
oh, mike please come back faster and ... give us that chance too .... pleaseeee

yes, i agree. MICHAEL, if you are reading this: please come back VERY soon. my birthday is tomorrow & you'd be my perfect birthday gift Wink & I'MA SHOW YOU WHAT'S GOOD<333.
avatar
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by q0txciityl0ve on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 pm

PS: if i were any of the YANA girls, i would kiss him & rub all over his back, his hair, & boo-tayyyyyyy. yes, TAP THAT 'ish. okay, let me calm down. i'm trying to keep my mind g-rated...yeeeeah, not happening.
avatar
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by lonelynation on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm

badloving wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
MJmylife90 wrote:wow!!
dirty thoughts approaching my mind...



among all parts of his body...loves his butt the most...

anyone agree?

OMG!!! i'm so like b***h rite now..duh..


it's all because of you mike!!!

lovin' ur sexy butt..

___________________________

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

I said it before in a other topic haha i would be touching his booty
And nobody of those girls did that hahah omg:P hah one of the first things i would do well if he still had the age of the bad time cause now his to old for me

michael too old???? not in a million years.....but i guess you don't have my age so...leave him for me.....
oh...i'm 28 not 50 but still....

I'm 19, and I still wouldn't care!
I'd be all over that!
avatar
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by badloving on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:46 pm

DaduXLoveMJEver wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:my b*tch mode is about to officially turn its switch on from seeing him kiss that girl on stage.

what angers me even more is that other chick that got him "difficult" (other synonym). like, imagine...for the reason of your life, "i put my head on Michael Jackson's area & it turned him on."

woooahhhh

jealous. mad. enraged. desperate. wishful thinking...see what you do to me, Michael?!
hesouttamylife wrote:He might be shy, but he sure knows HOW to hold a woman. You could never say of Michael that he was stand offish. He was so affectionate when he hugged someone with his hand all in the hair,all over the back, rubbing, closer than close. My God, why didn't I get a chance to get some of that I am at this point 100% hating
oh girls... i.m with you... those yana and other girls were so lucky...
oh, mike please come back faster and ... give us that chance too .... pleaseeee

hey DaduXLoveMJEver....how are you tonight???good to see you
avatar
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by q0txciityl0ve on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:24 pm

lonelynation wrote:
I'm 19, and I still wouldn't care!
I'd be all over that!

GIRL, i'm about to be 19 in a few hours & i agree...i would be all over that, i would be tapping that, OMFGGGGG. all the time!!

whew, sorry...i got really carried away. to summarize, Michael can "handle" all of me whenever, wherever, whatever.
avatar
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by lonelynation on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:56 pm

GIRL, i'm about to be 19 in a few hours & i agree...i would be all over that, i would be tapping that, OMFGGGGG. all the time!!

whew, sorry...i got really carried away. to summarize, Michael can "handle" all of me whenever, wherever, whatever.

Haha I hear ya!
I just turned 19 two days ago.
Happy early birthday q0txciityl0ve!
avatar
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by q0txciityl0ve on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:08 pm

thank you! happy belated birthday Smile yay for Scorpios!
avatar
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by nellyka7 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:50 pm

lol. im young too but hey, there ain't no shame in my game.
MJLover1990 wrote:"]
nellyka7 wrote:
carelesslove46 wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
@ carelesslove46: what exactly are those stories?

@mjiloveumost i dont hear him say anything to her but hey its not like he had a choice she kind of just grabed his face. lol

@ billiejean1981 I can't really see this because its not in good quality but i think i might have seen it before. i love how he just stops singing a couple lines and just smiles


@missyb007 what exactly are you referring to at 0:58 seconds in the video?

Thanks for the link, Its just kind of hard to manuever around the site.
If you go onto www.mjjdreamworld.yuku and apply to become a member you can read a thread called Michael's naughty and flirty moments..There are a few stories there that you might enjoy.

I just signed up for membership but damn I wanna read it now!

lol. i cant figure it out for the life of me!


Last edited by nellyka7 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Kuki on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:58 am

carelesslove46 wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
@ carelesslove46: what exactly are those stories?

@mjiloveumost i dont hear him say anything to her but hey its not like he had a choice she kind of just grabed his face. lol

@ billiejean1981 I can't really see this because its not in good quality but i think i might have seen it before. i love how he just stops singing a couple lines and just smiles


@missyb007 what exactly are you referring to at 0:58 seconds in the video?

Thanks for the link, Its just kind of hard to manuever around the site.
If you go onto www.mjjdreamworld.yuku and apply to become a member you can read a thread called Michael's naughty and flirty moments..There are a few stories there that you might enjoy.

I have been a member for quite a while now, I love that forum!!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Debbie Zebua on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:yeah, now that i keep thinking about it, i'm officially jealous...

i'm sitting right next you !

I'm there too lol

anyone wants to sit next to 4evermicahel ?
lemme know
there's only 3 chairs here
i'll grab more from another room if needed
avatar
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Debbie Zebua on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:25 am

Léa wrote:
Vampyre wrote:It means we don't have to fight over him - he can handle us ALL.

All ? all the millions of fans ? lol

Busy buy man !

nope
just us
MJKIT members !
avatar
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Debbie Zebua on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:33 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
carelesslove46 wrote:I can believe Mike actually said this..This kind of coincides with what I've heard about him from other fan sites..That he had a real naughty, flirty and very hot side...LOL..
He had such a 'little boy lost' kind of vibe about him..But underneath all that..WOW! Is all I can say..Just WOW!...LOL


I have heard the same thing. from girls who have experienced his Royal Hotness.
did any of you see the YANA vid where he and the yana girl start french kissing on stage?

that's not YANA. YANA is the one who fainted on his arms and he carried her and hand her to the secuirity/bodyguard.
avatar
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Kuki on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:35 am

Debbie Zebua wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:yeah, now that i keep thinking about it, i'm officially jealous...

i'm sitting right next you !

I'm there too lol

anyone wants to sit next to 4evermicahel ?
lemme know
there's only 3 chairs here
i'll grab more from another room if needed

Me me me!!!!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Debbie Zebua on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:36 am

DaduXLoveMJEver wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
carelesslove46 wrote:I can believe Mike actually said this..This kind of coincides with what I've heard about him from other fan sites..That he had a real naughty, flirty and very hot side...LOL..
He had such a 'little boy lost' kind of vibe about him..But underneath all that..WOW! Is all I can say..Just WOW!...LOL


I have heard the same thing. from girls who have experienced his Royal Hotness.
did any of you see the YANA vid where he and the yana girl start french kissing on stage?
oh noo..i didn't ) but...believe me,,i'm not too sure i would like to see.. because i would become the most jealous person in the world

WELCOME TO THE GHOST OF JEALOUSY GANK !
avatar
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Debbie Zebua on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Here is the YANA vid.......there is still on eof him frenching a girl that I cannot find....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCsgTQ7i96I

u mean this vid ?

SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE
not YANA
avatar
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Debbie Zebua on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Wait a minute .... that is not Michael ... I remembered .... the Impersonator had a Mole on his upper lip - Michael Doesn't ! .... we are talking about the impersonator!

So you're saying that 'mole-Michael' is the one from The way you make me feel in TII?

YES! thank you for noticing ... that is the impersonator saying that ... not Michael ... He is a very shy guy from what I heard!


YAY !!!
YAY !!!

*phew*

TQ so much for saying this
avatar
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Debbie Zebua on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 am

badloving wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:
MJmylife90 wrote:wow!!
dirty thoughts approaching my mind...



among all parts of his body...loves his butt the most...

anyone agree?

OMG!!! i'm so like b***h rite now..duh..



it's all because of you mike!!!

lovin' ur sexy butt..

___________________________

L.O.V.E
KEEP THE FAITH, THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

I said it before in a other topic haha i would be touching his booty
And nobody of those girls did that hahah omg:P hah one of the first things i would do well if he still had the age of the bad time cause now his to old for me

michael too old???? not in a million years.....but i guess you don't have my age so...leave him for me.....
oh...i'm 28 not 50 but still....


--------------------------------------------------------------

AGREE

well, i'm 28
and he still makes me WET

sowweeeee
avatar
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum