Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

+62
fegemermaid
nellyka7
JENNYAPPLEHEAD
lab
MJILOVEUMOST
hesouttamylife
MJJ Love
lisap27
cinderella
MJJ1982
ItsInTheEyes
Lay"sMjBad
Kirsche
ONESTEPCLOSER
BillieJean1981
NYMoonwalker
DaduXLoveMJEver
mjgirl86
me0101
Sweet1
Do
MJFOREVER
Tenschi
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Vampyre
Missyb007
kdkennedy74
infinitylady
ayka
BJ
xXxAmyxXx
YveLoVesMJ
Butterfly J
Léa
MJLover1990
icy55
StripedFeline
badloving
carelesslove46
TheKiddNerd
Kuki
missyoumuch
Harleyblonde
4evermichael71
Debbie Zebua
EarthAngel90
LucyLocket
airieslady
labkomj7
speechlessornot
Shamone'
rayvyn
lonelynation
mjlovebug
mjlmpicons
Stranger In Chi-town
Bicky
Melzy777
MJGIRL18
smoothcriminal2792
yaya
q0txciityl0ve
66 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:19 am

Kuki wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Debbie Zebua wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:yeah, now that i keep thinking about it, i'm officially jealous... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_evil

i'm sitting right next you !

I'm there too lol

anyone wants to sit next to 4evermicahel ?
lemme know
there's only 3 chairs here
i'll grab more from another room if needed

Me me me!!!! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_cheers

*give KUKI a chair*

PLEASE SIT DOWN
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Empty Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 am

q0txciityl0ve wrote:
DaduXLoveMJEver wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:my b*tch mode is about to officially turn its switch on from seeing him kiss that girl on stage.

what angers me even more is that other chick that got him "difficult" (other synonym). like, imagine...for the reason of your life, "i put my head on Michael Jackson's area & it turned him on."

woooahhhh Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_eek

jealous. mad. enraged. desperate. wishful thinking...see what you do to me, Michael?! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Suspect
hesouttamylife wrote:He might be shy, but he sure knows HOW to hold a woman. You could never say of Michael that he was stand offish. He was so affectionate when he hugged someone with his hand all in the hair,all over the back, rubbing, closer than close. My God, why didn't I get a chance to get some of that I am at this point 100% hating
oh girls... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_sad Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_cry i.m with you... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_cry those yana and other girls were so lucky...
oh, mike please come back faster and ... give us that chance too Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_twisted .... pleaseeee Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_sadMichael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_sadMichael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_sad

yes, i agree. MICHAEL, if you are reading this: please come back VERY soon. my birthday is tomorrow & you'd be my perfect birthday gift Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_wink & I'MA SHOW YOU WHAT'S GOOD<333.

I live on the other part of the world, so with different time zone...lemme say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_cheers Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 4 Icon_cheers
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:36 am

thank you Debbie Smile
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Leeftijd : 33

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4