Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

+62
fegemermaid
nellyka7
JENNYAPPLEHEAD
lab
MJILOVEUMOST
hesouttamylife
MJJ Love
lisap27
cinderella
MJJ1982
ItsInTheEyes
Lay"sMjBad
Kirsche
ONESTEPCLOSER
BillieJean1981
NYMoonwalker
DaduXLoveMJEver
mjgirl86
me0101
Sweet1
Do
MJFOREVER
Tenschi
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Vampyre
Missyb007
kdkennedy74
infinitylady
ayka
BJ
xXxAmyxXx
YveLoVesMJ
Butterfly J
Léa
MJLover1990
icy55
StripedFeline
badloving
carelesslove46
TheKiddNerd
Kuki
missyoumuch
Harleyblonde
4evermichael71
Debbie Zebua
EarthAngel90
LucyLocket
airieslady
labkomj7
speechlessornot
Shamone'
rayvyn
lonelynation
mjlovebug
mjlmpicons
Stranger In Chi-town
Bicky
Melzy777
MJGIRL18
smoothcriminal2792
yaya
q0txciityl0ve
66 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by Léa Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:49 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Lets see here...KO and MB have disputed each others comments yet again. The other day there was a thread about the movie and MB stated several times in an interview that this was never intended to be a movie but then KO said that he keeps expecting his phone to ring and he and MJ discuss the movie. Now today there is this discrepancy. Dirty Diana was rehearsed, wasn't rehearsed. Someone needs to tell these 2 men that they need to start reading from the same script and rehearsing their lines before they do interviews if they want to keep up their story!

But for us, it's better if they go on being messy ^^
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Q,

I can't remember the song. I believe it's on one of those many interviews that are on youtube. That is where I first heard about it.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Léa wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:Lets see here...KO and MB have disputed each others comments yet again. The other day there was a thread about the movie and MB stated several times in an interview that this was never intended to be a movie but then KO said that he keeps expecting his phone to ring and he and MJ discuss the movie. Now today there is this discrepancy. Dirty Diana was rehearsed, wasn't rehearsed. Someone needs to tell these 2 men that they need to start reading from the same script and rehearsing their lines before they do interviews if they want to keep up their story!

But for us, it's better if they go on being messy ^^

Very true so in that case they can just keep doing things as they have been!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampyre Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:44 am

It means we don't have to fight over him - he can handle us ALL.
Vampyre
Vampyre

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 am

Vampyre wrote:It means we don't have to fight over him - he can handle us ALL.

All ? all the millions of fans ? lol

Busy buy man ! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Affraid
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:13 am

carelesslove46 wrote:I can believe Mike actually said this..This kind of coincides with what I've heard about him from other fan sites..That he had a real naughty, flirty and very hot side...LOL..
He had such a 'little boy lost' kind of vibe about him..But underneath all that..WOW! Is all I can say..Just WOW!...LOL Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_redface

I have heard the same thing. from girls who have experienced his Royal Hotness.
did any of you see the YANA vid where he and the yana girl start french kissing on stage?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 am

carelesslove46 wrote:I can believe Mike actually said this..This kind of coincides with what I've heard about him from other fan sites..That he had a real naughty, flirty and very hot side...LOL..
He had such a 'little boy lost' kind of vibe about him..But underneath all that..WOW! Is all I can say..Just WOW!...LOL Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_redface

Well, LMP said he was a freak in bed, and I believe her. He was passionate and over the top about everything he did. What I would give to find out... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_smile

Last edited by Tenschi on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 am

yaya wrote:what?!?! kenny ortega said they hadn't rehearsed dirty diana yet!

They hadnt reheased it jet and the concert was in 2/3 weeks?? Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Suspect
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:32 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

did any of you see the YANA vid where he and the yana girl start french kissing on stage?

WHAT Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_razz hahaha MJ YOU NAUGHTY MAN Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Do Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:46 am

Tenschi wrote:

Well, LMP said he was a freak in bed, and I believe her. He was passionate and over the top about everything he did. What I would give to find out... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_smile

Debbie Rowe has told a similar story, I read it in a dutch newspaper months ago. She told that she and Michael did invite other people in their bed sometimes. Mmmmm, when it comes to Michael I'm always getting a little possessive, haaaaaa!
Do
Do
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:01 am

Do wrote:
Tenschi wrote:

Debbie Rowe has told a similar story, I read it in a dutch newspaper months ago. She told that she and Michael did invite other people in their bed sometimes. Mmmmm, when it comes to Michael I'm always getting a little possessive, haaaaaa!

I read that 2 think its BS Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:10 am

i heard Michael would do it with LMP standing up Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_smile lucky girllllllll.

but i know on youtube theres a video of him singing YANA on stage & some girl put her head on his private area & he would bend down constantly because his "friend" was visibly sticking out<33333333.

but french-kissing? i need to see it.

but really, i wouldn't wanna share him. if i ever had a chance with him, he will only be allowed to perform his game with me one-on-one. that's my lifelong fantasyyyyy.
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:14 am

Q,

Did you mean standing up?
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:32 am

So he wanted everyone to believe. MJ was a man but above everything else he was a gentleman. If you look at TII in The Way you Make me Feel. He's stroking the girl's hip. I am sure he got lots of ? during his time. Why not? Any woman would have bend there for anything he wanted. Keep the Faith!

StripedFeline wrote:It's always the quiet and shy ones ... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_wink
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:55 am

Well he is human after all. But in reality I think he is the consummate gentleman.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Heh heh,

But of course, me0101 Wink
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:18 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

oh noo..i didn't Smile) but...believe me,,i'm not too sure i would like to see.. because i would become the most jealous person in the world  Laughing lol!
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:00 pm

O.M.G. I just squealed. And my knees..are..buckling... *faints*
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:07 pm

dear Michael,
you are such a tease.
i bet you love these ladies fainting for you, right?
i'm freeeeeeeeeee whenever you want Smile
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 pm

but i know on youtube theres a video of him singing YANA on stage & some girl put her head on his private area & he would bend down constantly because his "friend" was visibly sticking out<33333333.

For the love of God please find this video!!! <3
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean1981 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Man...That was sexy! Damn! It's getting HOT in here...! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Lol I simply knew that there's a naughty side of Michael! I was feeling it! Men who keep telling you they are gentlemen are the worst... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_lol Bad, bad...You are really bad! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_smile Wow! BUT I'm pretty Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Affraid he really said that...I mean IF he did!
BillieJean1981
BillieJean1981

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Wait a minute .... that is not Michael ... I remembered .... the Impersonator had a Mole on his upper lip - Michael Doesn't ! .... we are talking about the impersonator!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Here is the YANA vid.......there is still on eof him frenching a girl that I cannot find....

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:19 pm

So jealous, HOT. It kinda p**s me off. LOL XD
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:20 pm

get that woman of him! It's my turn!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Shocked

If someone could find that other video, I would be very, very much obliged What a Face
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Teehee oh goodness.
My mind is in the gutter now Embarassed
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:40 pm

infinitylady wrote:Q,

Did you mean standing up?

Yes really standing up Very Happy.. you can see all of his young gentleman.. haha
He even starts laughing when the girl puts her head NEAR his private parts... and then he starts bending over and even starts " crying" on the floor ( I think that was just an act to cover up the private area) LOL first time I saw it.. I was like.. OMG.. damn you lucky girl Very Happy
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:42 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:Shocked

If someone could find that other video, I would be very, very much obliged What a Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOUGpKjEcgo there you go !
it starts at: 0:41 and pause the video at: 0:58
I even think that he used the girl to cover it up Very Happy
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:45 pm

It's too good, i love this video, how embarassed he is Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay"sMjBad Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:47 pm

speechlessornot wrote:LOL, Michael ...sometimes you're such a naughty man !!!! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Lol
Lol i agree very freaky man Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_lol Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_lol Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Herz Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Herz i'm having thoughts and my mind is roaming at the thought of me&him lolz i think i love him even MORE after that lolz....i shouldn't' have said that now i'm embaresseed heehee Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_redface Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_redface Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_redface
Lay
Lay"sMjBad

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsInTheEyes Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:48 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Here is the YANA vid.......there is still on eof him frenching a girl that I cannot find....

Hmmmmm... notice that leg "shake" at 14 seconds?
ItsInTheEyes
ItsInTheEyes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:48 pm

yes ... so shy Very Happy.. I bet he knows woman fall for his shy act... don't you just want to cuddle with him Smile if you see him being shy? I couldnt...I'm too shy too Very Happy.. that would be so akward and stuff Very Happy
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:53 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Wait a minute .... that is not Michael ... I remembered .... the Impersonator had a Mole on his upper lip - Michael Doesn't ! .... we are talking about the impersonator!

So you're saying that 'mole-Michael' is the one from The way you make me feel in TII?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean1981 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Here's the "french" kissing vid I think you guys were talking about! It's really LQ & I think it's rather an original (french w/o tongue...) than a french kiss (Girl should have given it a try! I would've! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Lol) BUT I'm still yealous! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_redface That must've been real HOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcKgnksz3RM
BillieJean1981
BillieJean1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:19 pm

oh wow!!! Sad it wasn't me Sad
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:29 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Wait a minute .... that is not Michael ... I remembered .... the Impersonator had a Mole on his upper lip - Michael Doesn't ! .... we are talking about the impersonator!

So you're saying that 'mole-Michael' is the one from The way you make me feel in TII?

YES! thank you for noticing ... that is the impersonator saying that ... not Michael ... He is a very shy guy from what I heard!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:32 pm

BillieJean1981 wrote:Here's the "french" kissing vid I think you guys were talking about! It's really LQ & I think it's rather an original (french w/o tongue...) than a french kiss (Girl should have given it a try! I would've! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Lol) BUT I'm still yealous! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_redface That must've been real HOT!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcKgnksz3RM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcKgnksz3RM[/quote[/url]]

I've seen it once, and that's enough....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by cinderella Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:33 pm

q0txciityl0ve wrote:yeah, now that i keep thinking about it, i'm officially jealous... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_evil

I fully agree...hot yet jealous at the same time LOL
cinderella
cinderella
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:37 pm

cinderella wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:yeah, now that i keep thinking about it, i'm officially jealous... Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_evil

I fully agree...hot yet jealous at the same time LOL

arn't we all Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Fresse Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_tongue
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:59 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Here is the YANA vid.......there is still on eof him frenching a girl that I cannot find....

Look how the girl is getting all crazy at the end ahahahha so funny Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_razz i dont realy so nothing special IMO Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Billiejean1981,
YES!! This is the vid I was talking about....I fixed it so we can watch here in the thread

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:07 pm

OH WOW, Seriously...
A lot fo slip ups lately.

I know Michael is ready to "SCREAM" behind all the latest SCREW UPS..
POOR MICHAEL
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Everytime I see this, I smile.
AND WOO, MJ in them tight gold pants... YOWSERS.
looking might scrumptious.
Hes so handsome...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:18 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Billiejean1981,
YES!! This is the vid I was talking about....I fixed it so we can watch here in the thread

Where is the french kiss?? Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Lol Not that i wanna see somebody french kissing him but i dont see it Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_razz just a little kiss
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean1981 Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Billiejean1981,

Thank you much for fixing it! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Now I'm getting even more yealous! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_twisted Damn! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Lol

WOW @ the YANA vid! I've never seen this! He's really HOT here! Lucky girl!hahaha Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_lol
BillieJean1981
BillieJean1981

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Yep, Mj was a big ole flirt!!!!

I dont normally dislike people, but these 2 girls can kiss my butt!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean1981 Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:46 pm

MJ knows how to treat women & to make them go crazy! Soooo meeeaaannn! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_lol If one of the girls would've been me, I would've felt like touching the sky & told myself NOT to faint! I've always felt sorry for him because he couldn't go places just like normal people knowing people would be following his every move! I don't really get those hysterical girls going nuts & dragging him to the ground instead of enjoying every second in his presence BUT these would definitely have been MY MOMENTS! OMG! Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Affraid Michael was a freak ;) regarding dirty diana rehearsals of TII - Page 2 Icon_bounce
BillieJean1981
BillieJean1981

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:48 pm

I AM OFFICIALLY JEALOUS silent
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MJILOVEUMOST Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Um, does he actually tell the girl to kiss him?

One of the comments to this vid on YT says to listen at 0:26-0:28 - he asks "you love me?", she replies "yes", to which he says at 0:29 - "then kiss me".

Anyone else see/hear this? He definitely says something @ 0:29. Or maybe I'm just hearing it now that the thought has been planted in my head lol.
MJILOVEUMOST
MJILOVEUMOST
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum