Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite)

+3
Lorrie
clover
MrsBenjamin
7 posters

Go down

This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite) Empty This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite)

Post by MrsBenjamin Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:08 pm

If you look clearly at this Michael Jackson photo
closely. You will see that whoever took this picture did a bad
photoshop. The this is It background looks like it was put in the
picture. Even if it was a REAL background board would
half the letters in between Michael's legs not show? If you also look
on the bottom of the picture The big lights look absolutely fake.
Another question.

This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite) 0629_mj_rehearsal_0002_Layer_2_full

Kevein Mazur was the man who "took" the picture. Seems to me he forgot the space between Michael’s legs but
caught the few pixels trapped within the fingers of Michael's left hand. Sign just is a little bit computer generated

[center]Do You see it?
See
now, if it wasnt photoshoped then the picture should have some part of
the "S" shown. Am i right? because as you can see in between Michael's
legs its just a black spot. It would look something similar like
this....
This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite) Jacko

So the original picture should have been complete and showing at least part of the S in between his legs this way.
This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite) W7y5o2

But the photo was provided by AEG

[/center]
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 38

http://www.twitter.com/kiddbenjamin

Back to top Go down

This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite) Empty Re: This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite)

Post by clover Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:25 pm

the this is it in the background was on a giant screen, and Michael is standing at an angle to the screen so the bottom part of the S wouldn't show, you'd only see that part of the s as you've shown it if he was standing straight in front of it. Sorry, I never have counted this photo as proof of anything and i think when we get to see the rest of them we'll see that they are genuine. He did go to rehearsals so why shouldn't it be real? I'm not picking a fight btw I just dont find it convincing, sorry x
clover
clover
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite) Empty Re: This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite)

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 pm

MrsBenjamin wrote:If you look clearly at this Michael Jackson photo closely. You will see that whoever took this picture did a bad photoshop. The this is It background looks like it was put in the picture. Even if it was a REAL background board would half the letters in between Michael's legs not show?

I've seen this topic discussed elsewhere multiple times, MrsBenjamin, but I can't remember the ultimate conclusions about whether or not the photo is a fake.

However, I personally think that, yes, it looks like poor editing and we should be able to see the bottom part of the S between Michael's legs if the image is genuine.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:30 am

I agree w/you Lorrie Very poor editing! Whoever chose this picture for it to be the one circulating did not see or didn't care abut the obvious mistake could have been done on purpose...maybe? Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 pm

though if you look at the other letters you can see the grid that supposely holding up the letters. i don't see it on the bottom of the I.

I do know that is a giant flat lcd screen that they project images on. So it could also be the angle and in which the way the pic was shot.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Hello to all of you from a newcomer. Smile
Probably some of you has already noticed, but after watching the TII trailer (1:00), it's clear that this photo is genuine. There's something on the stage right behind michael.
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:49 pm

I have been wondering about this image ever since I saw it-the "S" should definately have been there. Am stlll trying to figure it out. Cant quite get my head round what has happened but many many all over the internet and not just us have noticed the error. There is trickery going on here......
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Im confused This is it photo for our newbies (attack and i'll bite) Icon_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 pm

I thought I have explained it is a genuien picture Smile Get the official TII trailer and go to minute 1 to have a proof...
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQsj88I5WJ4 This has been really puzzling and intriguing me so have checked it out more. Click onto the trailer have tried to pause it at the strategic place but for some reason it wont allow me to?? anyway it is at around 38 and you will clearly see the red "this is it" lights with no obstructions. You will see that the "S" does in fact go right round the the bottom just as it does at the top therefore it would have been clearly visible between Michaels legs. You may have to watch a few times as it is so quick.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down