Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explanation For What Happened MJHD Forum

3 posters

Go down

Explanation For What Happened MJHD Forum Empty Explanation For What Happened MJHD Forum

Post by rayvyn Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:28 am

While searching for something else, I found the following youtube video explaining what happened to MJHD Forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjkLoTmoYDM
rayvyn
rayvyn

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Explanation For What Happened MJHD Forum Empty Re: Explanation For What Happened MJHD Forum

Post by Secret Dove Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:27 pm

This video was already posted. I don't know if I believe what the video says. I think that there's more that meets the eye. Could be wrong though. confused scratch
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Explanation For What Happened MJHD Forum Empty Re: Explanation For What Happened MJHD Forum

Post by 123mac123 Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:42 pm

This will probably be overlooked because when precieved with evidence we think is strong, we tend to shun those who disagree.

I believe in full Michael Is still alive, Im just throwin it out there that its a possibility the website went down just to raise awareness

1. If someone Threatened then to take down the website, that would make us believe even more michael jackson is still alive and someone on the inside is trying to cover it up.

2. That would be a very stupid move on there behalf because It would just be giving us more evidence, so what if they website deliberately went down just so we would raise question?
123mac123
123mac123

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down