Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out

+13
marsheliamorgan
mjssoulmate
MJLover1990
Kirsche
p92gr33n5
cinderella
lisap27
raluka
neverlandprincess
giannip
DarkYetLovely
xirisjex
KNOWhesALIVE
17 posters

Go down

RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Empty Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm

This is the latest video from Pianogames...
Now i'm filled with hope, hope and HOPE RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Icon_cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5ZkOqSSmkw
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Empty Re: Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out

Post by xirisjex Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 pm

That is a good video... especially the sign language thing Smile
xirisjex
xirisjex

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Empty Re: Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out

Post by DarkYetLovely Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:34 pm

so has anybody seen this "Plague" movie and can confirm that it is our Dr. Murray? At least this one is more recent and it'd be easier to tell a likeness.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Not that i don't trust him, but could we, as "investigators", try to do our own research on that? I mean the language thing is so interesting but maybe we need some more proof before taking it for granted.

I don't know anyone with experience on this subject. do you?
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:46 pm

hmmm..very interesting-really. I wonder though because Michael always made those kind of gestures-once in brittain he was accused of trying to be Jesus because he did it after earth song.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Yeah I don't buy the whole sign language thing at all. He's a dancer... dancers make gestures. I've seen him do the arms open wide face up thing dozens of times. I have always wondered about his little hand movements that he does... but I do think he's just dancing...
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Well we do know that Michael knew sign language and used it in some of his dances (Will you be there has some signing) and he did sign with Bubbles. Some of his dances were interpretive dances. So it is plausible-but with the arms open ...hmmm
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:04 pm

THe open arms sign Michael used to do also in the past. Back in '92 in the concerts he was doing it in Wanna Startin' somethind and Man in the Mirror. so that is nothing new...the interesting I find that body language sings which were interpreted in the video...Interesting findings about Murray and the coroner indeed. This dr. Murray I bet he doesn't exist as a doctor...Everywhere I checked on the internet all the info about him are related to MJ death...nothing else...I'll keep searching..but he's like a ghost doctor...I'm not sure in pianogames implied that ine of the voices in the end of the video belong to murray...from the video of dr.murray on youtube it's obviuos he had strong foreign accent...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:04 pm

'tis true. But, this dude that was giving the interpretation (the sign language expert) said it wasn't really sign language. So he's trying to interpret a dance, and I think you could come up with a million different interpretations for any dance.

I don't know...

Anyway, I'm gonna have to go watch this plague movie (seems like the kind of movie I will hate). But I'm really curious to know whether or not the old Doc is in there.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:06 pm

probably but it's the first time I see Michael doingsuch a "dance interpretation".
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm

according to Internet movie database he's playing in these 2 movies..On wikipedia is mentioned the movie 24 hour party people..when u press on C.Murray names it connects u to the death of Michael Jackson..
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:hmmm..very interesting-really. I wonder though because Michael always made those kind of gestures-once in brittain he was accused of trying to be Jesus because he did it after earth song.

totally agree with that!!

more investigation on this!! something seems fishy to me!! RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Icon_rolleyes

bit to obvious!! although things are staring us right in the face!!

something doesn't sit right with this one for me.. RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Suspect
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:11 pm

lisap27 wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:hmmm..very interesting-really. I wonder though because Michael always made those kind of gestures-once in brittain he was accused of trying to be Jesus because he did it after earth song.

totally agree with that!!

more investigation on this!! something seems fishy to me!! RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Icon_rolleyes

bit to obvious!! although things are staring us right in the face!!

something doesn't sit right with this one for me.. RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Suspect

Me either-it sounds too much like he was trying to deify himself which I don't think he would do. I HOPE I know enough to believe he wouldnt do that.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by cinderella Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm

This was an awesome vid
cinderella
cinderella
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img248/6472/picn.jpg this middle man is a guy out of 24hr party people ,i have sent these pictures to piano games to ask him if this is the guy he's talking about
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Erm... so when I checked imdb for the Conrad Murray character, there is none listed. I'm pretty sure that's the site that was used in the video, yeah? I wanted to see what his character's name/roll was so that I know who to look for. From the video I think I can make out a "Craig" something or other maybe...

Anybody else?
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Ok nevermind I got it. Craig Huxley.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:39 pm

you mean craig harvey?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:47 pm

I don't know who Craig Harvey is.

But this is why I say Craig Huxley:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1177173/

It doesn't list the character on the movie page but it shows it if I just search for Conrad Murray.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:15 pm

p92gr33n5 wrote:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img248/6472/picn.jpg this middle man is a guy out of 24hr party people ,i have sent these pictures to piano games to ask him if this is the guy he's talking about

Just a little thing I did with the pics you posted. I tried to mix one pic taken from the video murray did and the b/n you linked to. interesting isn't it?

RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out 0818_m22
RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out 0818_m17
RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out 0818_m18
RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out 0818_m19
RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out 0818_m20
RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out 0818_m21

what do you think?
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:19 pm

the pic is him but younger.....can you try that with another (actor) pciture?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Yes but... why should I?
I'd like to know who's the young guy. It seems to me obvious that these two guys are the same people but I am not sure if that younger guy is a younger doctor or is an actor. You know what I mean?

Last edited by giannip on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:25 pm

KNOWhesALIVE wrote:This is the latest video from Pianogames...
Now i'm filled with hope, hope and HOPE RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Icon_cheers

Me too! RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Icon_cheers

Last edited by MJLover1990 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:25 pm

neverland princess, sorry for being off topic but I have to say that the short video in your avatar of Mj giggling (glasses and green shirt) is so hilarious. first time I see it. i love it!!. Michael is soo funny. He really likes to amuse himself. RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Icon_biggrin
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:36 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
Me either-it sounds too much like he was trying to deify himself which I don't think he would do. I HOPE I know enough to believe he wouldnt do that.

I don't think he would that either, but I remember what LaToya said to Barbara Walters: "I'm not saying he is God, but he certainly is God-like". Can't remember if she used present or past tense.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:36 pm

giannip wrote:Yes but... why should I?
I'd like to know who's the young guy. It seems to me obvious that these two guys are the same people but I am not sure if that younger guy is a younger doctor or is an actor. You know what I mean?

the young guy is Dr.Conrad Murray. It's a police picture of him. It was discussed in another thread here.
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm

i dont know about all that,yes,i have seen michael do the stand with arms back before and yes,he does gesture while dancieng but,most times i have seen him its pointing or something like that,this LOOKED as if he was ACTUALLY signing ,so i am saying yes,yes yes,i dont care if he comes back to public or not,i am just thrilled to know that he is ok and alive, i would love to see him entertain again,but,if that is NOT HIS wish or plans that is fine with me, this is some of the best POSTIVE i have heard in awhile and i am just going to let it simmer,hmmmmm feels good for a change
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:46 pm

DarkYetLovely wrote:Yeah I don't buy the whole sign language thing at all. He's a dancer... dancers make gestures. I've seen him do the arms open wide face up thing dozens of times. I have always wondered about his little hand movements that he does... but I do think he's just dancing...

No I think he knew sign language in "Will you be there" live in Bukarest (sorry spelling Im tired) he signs and has a young boy signing. I heard he was going to have someone sign for the O2 concerts.

RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Icon_smile
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Good grief. Why didn't you guys tell me that this whole Conrad Murray actor thing has already been investigated and that we found some barely-known british actor with the same name who is likely the guy that played in both movies as they're also both british? Lost some time on that one....

I am seeing that there is no way I'm gonna be able to watch the plague (as it's an independent, low-budget, british film that I don't have access to... which explains why nobody else has talked about it either)

So that puts that to rest for me. Moving on...

I have a question about this mug shot that we claim is our dear Doctor. How old is Murray? Cause I read 56, and that mug shot bio makes him only 50. And his eyes seem off to me. Eyebrows are pretty stinkin' close though.

And as for the sign language: I'm not saying that he didn't know how to sign. I knew about the "will you be there" sign language. But what I'm saying is that in this particular instance, he is not signing (so says the signing expert that pianogames had study the movements). I know a bit of sign language myself, though I'm no expert. It looks to me like he's dancing and doing some weird hand things that he sometimes does. Just that and nothing more. And as such, it is impossible for anyone to give an accurate interpretation, though it's a nice thought. I just think we're making more out of this than there is.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 pm

he does sign in will you be there and i heard he was gonna do something like that at the 02
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by p92gr33n5 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id1vpBqIvdk the mug shot was taken in 94 .
p92gr33n5
p92gr33n5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:04 am

he doesnt really look like the same man to me
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:35 am

Me neither. The more I look at it, the less I see a likeness. Particularly in the cheeks/jaw-line. But facial hair CAN make a big difference and so can 15 years. So I just don't know about this one.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:54 am

Vell look vat I found on MJHD:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=165

Somebody else made the same observation I did. So this is not our Murray according to the birth certificate.

Also an interesting note was made about his passport if you keep reading the thread.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:05 am

darkyetlovely good work now can someone tell me who the hell is the real conrad murray
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:19 am

Yeah and me too? That'd be nice.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJaliveMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 pm

DarkYetLovely wrote: And as for the sign language: I'm not saying that he didn't know how to sign. I knew about the "will you be there" sign language. But what I'm saying is that in this particular instance, he is not signing (so says the signing expert that pianogames had study the movements). I know a bit of sign language myself, though I'm no expert. It looks to me like he's dancing and doing some weird hand things that he sometimes does. Just that and nothing more. And as such, it is impossible for anyone to give an accurate interpretation, though it's a nice thought.

I think if you learnt to trust me on this one, we might all be able to move on and get closer to the truth.
Besides, like you said, you DO NOT know much sign language. The expert I am in contact DOES. When studying sign language, he was taught how to interpret associated gestures and forms of body language. He gave me the interpretation, and I thought it would be appreciated and satisfying to feature this in my video. However, if you'd rather be negative and remain skeptical, so be it. I cannot force you to believe anything and I dud ask fir your trust, but I suppose not everyone is brave or confident enough to believe the only translation available.

As I said. It's your choice, but you will find it very difficult to find a source as reliable as mine, or a translation as close to the one I got.

I hope you understand and just cut me some slack. I'm just repeating the words of a professional.

Tom Wink (PianoGames)
MJaliveMJ
MJaliveMJ

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/pianogames

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:24 pm

MJaliveMJ wrote:
DarkYetLovely wrote: And as for the sign language: I'm not saying that he didn't know how to sign. I knew about the "will you be there" sign language. But what I'm saying is that in this particular instance, he is not signing (so says the signing expert that pianogames had study the movements). I know a bit of sign language myself, though I'm no expert. It looks to me like he's dancing and doing some weird hand things that he sometimes does. Just that and nothing more. And as such, it is impossible for anyone to give an accurate interpretation, though it's a nice thought.

I think if you learnt to trust me on this one, we might all be able to move on and get closer to the truth.
Besides, like you said, you DO NOT know much sign language. The expert I am in contact DOES. When studying sign language, he was taught how to interpret associated gestures and forms of body language. He gave me the interpretation, and I thought it would be appreciated and satisfying to feature this in my video. However, if you'd rather be negative and remain skeptical, so be it. I cannot force you to believe anything and I dud ask fir your trust, but I suppose not everyone is brave or confident enough to believe the only translation available.

As I said. It's your choice, but you will find it very difficult to find a source as reliable as mine, or a translation as close to the one I got.

I hope you understand and just cut me some slack. I'm just repeating the words of a professional.

Tom Wink (PianoGames)

Hi there and welcome...
Are you Pianogames????? Damn i love your vids on youtube RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Icon_cheers
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:42 pm

I'm not trying to give you a hard time or anything... but no I can't just trust you. Nothing personal, I'm just analyzing the information you gave and it's only someone's opinion.

It's like this... if Michael was actually saying something through those movements, only Michael knows what it means (unless he told someone else). This guy you had do the "translation" is trying to interpret a language he doesn't know. Before you say, "but he does know sign language", let me reiterate the fact that by his own admittance, this is not sign language.

I looked up signs for all the major words he used in his interpretation and I see absolutely no comparison or relationship between them and the gestures Michael made.

On the other hand, I can appreciate the fact that he studies body language and how people use gestures to communicate, and I'm willing to say that his guess is probably better than the average Joe's. But it's still just a guess.

I'm not being negative, just realistic. I appreciate what you do with your videos and it keeps me looking for more oddities. But again, I can't just take what you present as gospel. I already found that the Dr. is not the same Conrad Murray who plays in those movies (which were also clues that you put in your video), so isn't it a good thing I didn't just take it for granted?

Somehow, I think I keep coming across as a kill-joy that just wants to shoot all the possibilities down, but that's not my intention at all. I'm just weeding out the facts for myself.

Sorry for the long-winded post.
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:56 pm

i thought the gestures were more like, "From my heart to Yours". But who knows. and that picture does look like Conrad Murray when he was younger.

@ darkyetlovely we know absolutely nothing for sure. i mean, there is a still a slight possiblity that he may be dead- no one knows. we are just doing our best to locate clues and put them into this very long and confusing puzzle. the best part is there are thousands of people who believe in this as well, so we are able to gain opinions and information from eachother, that we would not be able to locate by ourselves.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 pm

well i think the gestures are sign they look to percise to be dance moves and lots of people made the mistake with conrad murray and lennie james in there videos, also conrad murray is listed in the cast
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkYetLovely Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:22 pm

To nelly:
That's why I told him I appreciate what he does with his videos. And of course that's why I come to these forums... to hear other opinions.
And I do know some things for sure! RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Icon_biggrin Whether or not he's alive isn't one of them, but I do know some things.

To Spakkle:
Yeah there is a Conrad Murray.... a british actor and he's actually white. Again, I wasn't trying to attack pianogames personally or say that he screwed up. I'm just putting my thoughts out there. RTL video - Latest Video from Pianogames.. Tjek it out Icon_neutral
DarkYetLovely
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:37 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:well i think the gestures are sign they look to percise to be dance moves and lots of people made the mistake with conrad murray and lennie james in there videos, also conrad murray is listed in the cast

In the cast of what?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down