Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this

+9
ILuvUMoreMJ
Christiana
me0101
mjgirl86
Debbie Zebua
miss j
mjlovebug
EarthAngel90
ONESTEPCLOSER
13 posters

Go down

Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this Empty Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:27 pm

If he came back and said thank you to all of us as we are the true fan that stood by him and listened to his signs and then held a concert just for us and we all became friends with him Smile
ahhhh. LOL.
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this Empty Re: Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 pm

That would be the most awesomest moment in my life ... no lie on that !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this Empty Re: Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:34 pm

same here!!!
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:47 pm

I'd love that! I love you sunny
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:09 pm

oh my! i'm flying high in the air with that idea!! Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this Drunken_smilie
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:25 pm

AMEN !!!
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:33 pm

I think we all would die, if that happened, heh. He'd be concerned, for us falling out. Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this Icon_razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:08 pm

I'd fly anywhere in the world, anytime, anyplace.
I'I'll be there
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Sorry, I'm sure I'm the oddball here. But I don't consider us the only "true fans" just because we are following the signs and stuff. Those that believe MJ is dead and are mourning him are also true fans. It is the LOVE of Michael Jackson that makes a true fan, IMO. Smile
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Yes, I agree with that 100%
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 am

I agree too...but it would still be cool. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:01 am

well so do i. wrong wording.
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:27 am

Christiana wrote:Sorry, I'm sure I'm the oddball here. But I don't consider us the only "true fans" just because we are following the signs and stuff. Those that believe MJ is dead and are mourning him are also true fans. It is the LOVE of Michael Jackson that makes a true fan, IMO. Smile

I'm with you !

My cousin was like one of his biggest fan and she's been crying a lot and I said I believed him to be alive and she looked at me like I was cruell to give her false hopes.

So I said to her, that it's normal she cries, MJ was someone amazing. But I also said that while she will be mourning, I'm gonna be investigating and that if I found something strange I would tell her.

She doesn't want to listen by now, she is just so sad. But her twin bro, agree with me.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:31 am

Christiana wrote:Sorry, I'm sure I'm the oddball here. But I don't consider us the only "true fans" just because we are following the signs and stuff. Those that believe MJ is dead and are mourning him are also true fans. It is the LOVE of Michael Jackson that makes a true fan, IMO. Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this Icon_smile

I absolutely agree! Just how awesome would it be if Michael done this Icon_biggrin
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:43 am

I think I know the thought of this post Very Happy
We are all true fans.. and it would be nice if we,everyone of this forum would have a big thank you Wink that doesn't mean anyone else can't be a true fan, it's just something for us

And oh men would I love that idea Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:59 am

Missyb007 wrote:I think I know the thought of this post Very Happy
We are all true fans.. and it would be nice if we,everyone of this forum would have a big thank you Wink that doesn't mean anyone else can't be a true fan, it's just something for us

And oh men would I love that idea Smile

yeah Smile u said what i thought but i just said it wrong LOL. its not that im saying true fans arent true fans if they dont believe.
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:00 am

Christiana wrote:Sorry, I'm sure I'm the oddball here. But I don't consider us the only "true fans" just because we are following the signs and stuff. Those that believe MJ is dead and are mourning him are also true fans. It is the LOVE of Michael Jackson that makes a true fan, IMO. Smile

I agree but I just wish I could have some of those happy pills I think you guys are maybe on as every time I think of what has happened it makes me really down. I am in mourning and I know he ain't dead!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:02 am

Dont worry, I was like that a few weeks ago, completley upset and depressed but after time when u really really REALLY think, and with a bit of time it gradually goes Smile x
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:38 am

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:Dont worry, I was like that a few weeks ago, completley upset and depressed but after time when u really really REALLY think, and with a bit of time it gradually goes Smile x

Ok, Thanks for those words of comfort. My moods do seem to change from day to day though and at the end of the day if he doesn't return (which I believe to be true and always have thought he will never return) we will have to live our lives without Michael and things will never be the same. OK-we have his videos and all his music but we can never look forward to any new video's/songs he is doing, never can expect to know how he is doing in his life or expect any new beautiful photo's of him ever again. To me it is the end of a very long era, I know we are lucky to have lived in that era and to have had Michael but I think somehow memories, songs and video's etc will not be the same as not having Michael and to know he is safe.
OMG-I am really on a downer eh?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down