Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction

+13
canette
andrea_garay2005
YouAreMyLifeMJ
juliet
Styloprincess
MJLove
ONESTEPCLOSER
Thetruth
city.gal1
Christiana
texasbornandraised
mjgirl86
billyjean
17 posters

Go down

The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction Empty The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction

Post by billyjean Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:45 pm

]"There was no land line, no phone in Jackson's room that would have allowed him to call. It was all happening so fast."[/url]The doctor rode with Jackson in the ambulance and assisted emergency room doctors in trying to revive the pop star, Chernoff said. After he was pronounced dead, Murray spoke with Jackson's siblings LaToya and Jermaine, and spoke briefly with Jackson's mother, he told CNN.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com

The Day Michael Jackson Died
Jackson's parents and siblings question Murray's role in Jackson's final hours, according to the Rev. Jesse Jackson, a longtime friend of the family. Rev. Jackson previously told ABC News that the family is suspicious.

The fact that the doctor had left the scene, was not available to sign the death certificate or answer the family's questions about their son's
Attorney: Delay in calling 911 for Jackson Doctor didn’t know home’s address, bedroom didn’t have a telephone

final moments did not sit right at all with the Jacksons, according to Rev. Jackson.

"When did the doctor come? What did he do? Did he inject him? If so, with what?" said Rev. Jackson. "Was he on the scene twice? Before and then reaction to? Did he use the Demerol? It's a very powerful drug. Was he injected once? Was he injected twice?"

Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff, defending his client, has said that once Murray realized that CPR was not bringing Jackson back, Murray, he said, tried to dial 911 on his cell phone but did not have the exact address of Jackson's home. And with none of the phones in the home working "for privacy reasons," Murray ran around the house till he found Jackson's chef, who alerted security.

It was the security person, Chernoff said, who eventually dialed 911. CPR, he said, was done for 25 to 30 minutes before emergency officials arrived.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJackson/story?...&page=
Or type in Doctor Conrad Murray has been arrested: It tells about his past arrests yes but it also shows you how the stories have changed once again on the day MJ supposedly died.

Now that I have typed in the information for you, let's review of what we have learned in the past. In the past, we have learned that it was Dr Murray who made the 911 phone call and he didn't know the address and he didn't give them MJ's name. Now many of you already know that if he would have said, MICHAEL JACKSON IS UNCONSIOUS AND NEEDS HELP!!! You know that they would automatically know the address. Okay, They couldn't trace the phone call because the doc made the 911 call on his cell phone. Please read the story that contridicts what I am telling you but remember this, they said the doc was absent when the paramedics arrived. Read the contriction to that story and please, enjoy this video that contridicts the no phone line in the home what so ever.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWTgcU7F6Q
This was filmed in MJ's home. Opinions are welcome. If you have trouble finding the links I have given you, just type in the titles and they will take you to where you want to go. Thank You.
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction Empty Re: The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am

I loooove that video! I have that downloaded in HQ somewhere, heh heh.

Anyways, yeah, this definitely proves a huge contradiction to the "No phone line' thing... which makes no sense to begin with in the first place......

Thanks for writing all that out. Great post!
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction Empty Re: The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction

Post by texasbornandraised Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:34 am

If the video was recorded in 2003 then it could have been in filmed in Neverland ,Michael was not living in Neverland in June 2009.
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:59 am

texasbornandraised wrote:If the video was recorded in 2003 then it could have been in filmed in Neverland ,Michael was not living in Neverland in June 2009.

Agreed. He moved out Neverland in 2005.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction Empty Thanx.

Post by billyjean Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:41 am

mjgirl86 wrote:I loooove that video! I have that downloaded in HQ somewhere, heh heh.

Anyways, yeah, this definitely proves a huge contradiction to the "No phone line' thing... which makes no sense to begin with in the first place......

Thanks for writing all that out. Great post!
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:43 am

This was definitely in Neverland and as others have said he did not live there after the last trial.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by billyjean Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:50 am

Yea, I know he moved out in 2005 but I'm drawing this from other people's experiances. I work with people with these types of parnoid phobias and when a person is afraid to have a phone for the fear of their phone being bugged, that's a phobia they take with them where ever they go. He wasn't afraid of having a phone in his him at Neverland Ranch but at his other place? And the first story said that he didn't have a phone in his bedroom, now it says in the rest of his home. At first it was the doc that dialed 911 on his cell phone, now it was a staff member. At first MJ came up to the doc stating that he didn't feel well and then he collapsed on the floor, then the doc found him in his bed unconsious, then Blanket was with him, then, back to the story the doc found him on his bed unconsious. First he was dead, then he was close to it, then he was dead, then he was close to it. If I just confused you, that's okay because I'm confused too. It's not just the phone, it's the whole story, all filled with contridictions. I could make up a whole list of the contridictions I have noticed so far but that would take all day and possible part of the next. I find it quite interesting.
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:58 am

billyjean wrote: MICHAEL JACKSON IS UNCONSIOUS AND NEEDS HELP!!! You know that they would automatically know the address. .

Well if he said: “MICHAEL JACKSON IS UNCONSCIOUS”, to the dispatcher the papz would in an instant run to Michael's house and the rest is history, it could end up very ugly. Almost every paparazzi have a radar which makes them able to keep track on all the celebrates being chased by police or if an ambulance will go a pick up a celebrity. That is why stating Michael's name to the dispatcher is not such a good thing secondly the dispatcher (if being very unprofessional) could decide that it is a prank call, but my first explanation is more plausible.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by billyjean Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:50 pm

That is possible but the stories keep changing. It's wild, I know. It makes me believe that his death was a hoax. The more the stories change, the more I believe that he is alive.
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:59 pm

billyjean wrote:Yea, I know he moved out in 2005 but I'm drawing this from other people's experiances. I work with people with these types of parnoid phobias and when a person is afraid to have a phone for the fear of their phone being bugged, that's a phobia they take with them where ever they go. He wasn't afraid of having a phone in his him at Neverland Ranch but at his other place? And the first story said that he didn't have a phone in his bedroom, now it says in the rest of his home. At first it was the doc that dialed 911 on his cell phone, now it was a staff member. At first MJ came up to the doc stating that he didn't feel well and then he collapsed on the floor, then the doc found him in his bed unconsious, then Blanket was with him, then, back to the story the doc found him on his bed unconsious. First he was dead, then he was close to it, then he was dead, then he was close to it. If I just confused you, that's okay because I'm confused too. It's not just the phone, it's the whole story, all filled with contridictions. I could make up a whole list of the contridictions I have noticed so far but that would take all day and possible part of the next. I find it quite interesting.

HAHA! well said. It just gets better and better...
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:18 pm

billyjean wrote:That is possible but the stories keep changing. It's wild, I know. It makes me believe that his death was a hoax. The more the stories change, the more I believe that he is alive.

exactly. if they had just told us exactly what had happened on June 25th, stuck to their story and (i know it's an invasion of privacy/disrespectful) but provided some sort of photographic evidence to show that he was dead, that would have been it. i can't handle the fact that everyone's stories condradict each other and don't make sense. not to mention all the mistakes/slip ups that keep happening. it's all too much!
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:54 am

MJLove wrote:
billyjean wrote:That is possible but the stories keep changing. It's wild, I know. It makes me believe that his death was a hoax. The more the stories change, the more I believe that he is alive.

exactly. if they had just told us exactly what had happened on June 25th, stuck to their story and (i know it's an invasion of privacy/disrespectful) but provided some sort of photographic evidence to show that he was dead, that would have been it. i can't handle the fact that everyone's stories condradict each other and don't make sense. not to mention all the mistakes/slip ups that keep happening. it's all too much!

you're right...it is frustrating. We should take it as good news of course...that Michael is alive The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction Icon_rr
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:07 am

All I can say is that they'll keep the feeds coming because they are actually confused as to what to say.

Can you imagine almost 5 months already and they still don't know themselves as to what's going on and they'll keep on watching our forums to get new infos because the fans are the heart of Michael. Unbelievable these media and moneypulators/exploiters.

They think that they can keep on their pretension of knowing things about Michael, and whatever their new newsfeeds are, definitely sound hilarious and ridiculous.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:23 am

Well stories always change because we've got the media telling us these stories. But still, this story has been told in so many different ways that it's almost becoming ridiculous. And where the heck did Dr. Murray go anyway? Why haven't they had any interviews with him. You'd think he would be the most important person to interview considering he "killed" MJ. And when I say interview I mean public interview. The only thing we've seen from him is that video where he's thanking everyone for their support and saying he has "Faith that the truth will prevail." And that statement in itself tells us something. The question is...what is the TRUTH? The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction Icon_question
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:49 am

And now they say Murray was on the mobile with his girlfriend? They never mention that in the first place!
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:54 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:And now they say Murray was on the mobile with his girlfriend? They never mention that in the first place!

Exactly! the thing is, they will never get their story straight because they are making it up...The truth always does prevail in the end. And eventually, we will see that. The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction Icon_wink
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

The day MJ supposedly died, another contridiction Empty WOW! That's a shocker. I haven't heard that one.

Post by billyjean Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:And now they say Murray was on the mobile with his girlfriend? They never mention that in the first place!
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by billyjean Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 am

They change their stories as much and as quickly as I change a pair of socks. LOL. It just gets better and better and you're right. The truth will prevail and when it does, we are going to be there laughing our butts off because we knew it all along.
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by canette Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:19 am

When there is only one truth, no lies!
canette
canette

Aantal berichten : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by billyjean Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 am

yup.
billyjean
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:03 pm

What about the fact that now Murray didn't make the 911 call a staff member did. Are they trying to tell us that the staff members didn't know the address of their employer?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:07 pm

alll so confusing
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Thetruth wrote:
billyjean wrote: MICHAEL JACKSON IS UNCONSIOUS AND NEEDS HELP!!! You know that they would automatically know the address. .

Well if he said: “MICHAEL JACKSON IS UNCONSCIOUS”, to the dispatcher the papz would in an instant run to Michael's house and the rest is history, it could end up very ugly. Almost every paparazzi have a radar which makes them able to keep track on all the celebrates being chased by police or if an ambulance will go a pick up a celebrity. That is why stating Michael's name to the dispatcher is not such a good thing secondly the dispatcher (if being very unprofessional) could decide that it is a prank call, but my first explanation is more plausible.

but the papz would have known where MJ was living so the fact that there was an ambulance needed at his adress should have been picked up on their "radar" too
yet after 40 mins on site before going to UCLA the ambulanced was "swarmed"
by...two papparazis YEAH RIGHT
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Exactly MJHunny!!! The man couldn't leave his house without being swarmed so he had to use decoys but yet they want us to believe that on this day there were only 2 paps there....They really think we are a bunch of idiots.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff, defending his client, has said that once Murray realized that CPR was not bringing Jackson back, Murray, he said, tried to dial 911 on his cell phone but did not have the exact address of Jackson's home.[/color]

It's a double absurd! First of all there is a protocol of Basic Life Support. According to this protocol when you find an irresponsive victim, the very first thing you have to do is call the emergency service, in this case, 911. It's on the top of the list. Have this doctor never heard of that??

And then, "he didn't know the exact address" - even if it was the case, the emergency service can track the address, can't it? Or am I mistaken here? And let's suppose they can't track the address - wasn't there anybody else in that house to tell him the address? Nothing makes sense!
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum