why? how could they do this

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why? how could they do this

Post by amy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:27 am

this has nothing to do with hoax but i wanted to share
Denmark is a big shame.
The sea is stained in red and it’️s not because of the climate effects of nature.


It's because of the cruelty that the human beings (civilised human) kill hundreds of the famous

and intelligent Calderon dolphins.

This happens every year in Feroe iland in Denmark . In this slaughter the main participants

are young teens. Â WHY?
To show that they are adults and mature.... BULLLLsh


In this big celebration, nothing is missing for the fun. Everyone is participating in one

way or the other, killing or looking at the cruelty “supporting like a spectator�

Is it necessary to mention that the dolphin calderon, like all the other species of dolphins,

it’️s near instinction and they get near men to play and interact. In a way of PURE friendship

They don’️t die instantly; they are cut 1, 2 or 3 times with thick hocks. And at that

time the dolphins produce a grim extremely compatible with the cry of a new born child.

But he suffers and there’️s no compassion till this sweet being slowly dies in its own blood




how could they
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:46 am

http://www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sorry but cannot see the pictures.
Whilst we are on the topic of the envirnment etc I would like this opportunity to make you all aware of the cruelty to amimals just in order to feed the world with meat. We do not have to eat meat, I have not eaten meat for years. In fact meat is not good for us, red meat takes days to digest. As nations of animal lovers it never ceases to amaze me that while many would not hurt a cat, dog or hamster etc they are willing to be part of the meat chain which gives terrible cruelties to many animals. Why should a cat or a dog have the right to a good life and not a cow or a pig etc. Do these "meat" animals not have feelings or feel pain? Please take a few minutes to click on the above and watch the film. It is not just the fact that animals are killed for food which is bad enough but it is also the extreme cruelty they have in their sad short lives.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by amy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:53 am

but i can see the pics
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by missyoumuch on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:54 am

no there is no pictures showing up-and anybody who kills animals is dispicable in every sense of the word and killing dolphins is a truel y dispicable act


Last edited by missyoumuch on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
missyoumuch
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : united kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:57 am

It breaks my heart.
avatar
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by amy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 am



avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by somewherehotel on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:52 am

This is just soooo horrifying
I can't stand it
Why are they doing this? Are they heartless?
No, no I hope one day the nature shows them how to respect every creature!
I have no words to express my anger
Isn't there any way to stop them? Some kind of cause or petition or something else?
Please, we can't just comment this and close our eyes!!!!!!!!!!

somewherehotel
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Grace on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:00 am

It is not only Denmark.
It is Iceland, Norway and Japan too for whaling and dolphin meat.
What is overseen by these nations is the high amount of mercury in that meat and that those persons eating it are putting their health at high risk.

You CAN do something about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=q574sEVCZAE

and for whale: http://www.wdcs.org/index2.php


The movie "The Cove" by Ric O'Barry is very brutal to watch.
Have good nerves for it.
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:26 am

We shouldn't be cruel to ANY animals. How many of you eat meat? how many of you give thought to how the meat gets on your plate? Please watch the video I posted earlier in this thread. Yes dolphins are gorgeous sweet natured animals but so are lambs, cows, pigs etc but they have very short lives and their only reason for existence is to end up as someones meal.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:29 am

If Im not mistaken....didnt God intend for us to eat meat? Im not saying its right but......

You guys needs to watch the movie Fast Food.....youll never look at beef the same way again.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Gema on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:33 am

I was almost sure that that practice has been abolished since some years back

It was banned in Denmark. I´ll check with the board.

What is really disgusting is how still in Norway and some parts of Russia, Polar Bear hunting is allowed, as well as baby seal sacrifices

Yesterday I was on myspace reading the latest posts of PETA and I could not believe my eyes...animal cruelty is 100% active in many parts of Europe and USA, and we are supossed to be "civilized"....it´s a neverending nightmare

Our signatures worth nothing, nothing.
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by somewherehotel on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:44 am

Thank you Grace for the links

somewherehotel
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:47 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:If Im not mistaken....didnt God intend for us to eat meat? Im not saying its right but......

You guys needs to watch the movie Fast Food.....youll never look at beef the same way again.

So God intended us to artificially inseminate cows etc so we can mass produce animals and have them live very short lives in extreme cruelty until they are killed in the most inhumane ways? Did God intend us to cage chickens in such close tight small cages that they can not even turn ? So God intended us to inject hormones into animals to produce more meat and God wanted us to transport live animals in such barbaric conditions that some do not survive the journey and those that do are in a living hell?
I think you will find in biblical times animals were treated in a far more humane way and if you read my post properly it is not just the fact that the animals are killed for meat but the pitiful short lives they have before their sad lives are terminated. The meat chain is barbaric and I wish to be no part of it. Amimals in 3rd world countries although they are killed for meat are not treated in these barbaric conditions. Who is the more civilised?
Please watch the video.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 am

Gema wrote:I was almost sure that that practice has been abolished since some years back

It was banned in Denmark. I´ll check with the board.

What is really disgusting is how still in Norway and some parts of Russia, Polar Bear hunting is allowed, as well as baby seal sacrifices

Yesterday I was on myspace reading the latest posts of PETA and I could not believe my eyes...animal cruelty is 100% active in many parts of Europe and USA, and we are supossed to be "civilized"....it´s a neverending nightmare

Our signatures worth nothing, nothing.
Yes- PETA is a wonderful organisation. It stands for Peoples ethical treatment of animals and they have actually lobbied so much that in the near future thanks to them battery hens in the UK will be made illegal. You will be surprised at the number of celebrities who are members and it would be worthwhile to check out PETA's website and videos. I was until a few years ago totally unaware just how cruel and unfair the meat industry is.
What also upsets me is that the majority of people think that killing of whales, dolphins, seals etc is cruel (which it is) but then they will then tuck into maybe a juicy steak or a bacon sandwhich. Do they not consider they are animals and also have a right to live?


Last edited by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by icy55 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:56 am

Canada too. THey are famous for their seal hunting. It's sick. Why are some people so heartless and there are others who care too much for the world when no one else bothers. This really breaks my heart.
avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Gema on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:05 am

We are raise as meat and veggie eaters. However, those who eat meat on a general basis still have the option of buying meat that they know come from a cruelty free farm.

It is really terrible to see the way animals are treated, not only by the meat industry, but by the circus, some zoos and many cruel irresponsable owners.

Hunting as a sport should be banned and abolished as well. And well, let´s don´t touch the bull fighting "brave show"

I listened to Metallica for many years and since I found out that they go to Siberia to hunt bears, I got them out of my list.
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:10 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:If Im not mistaken....didnt God intend for us to eat meat? Im not saying its right but......

You guys needs to watch the movie Fast Food.....youll never look at beef the same way again.

So God intended us to artificially inseminate cows etc so we can mass produce animals and have them live very short lives in extreme cruelty until they are killed in the most inhumane ways? Did God intend us to cage chickens in such close tight small cages that they can not even turn ? So God intended us to inject hormones into animals to produce more meat and God wanted us to transport live animals in such barbaric conditions that some do not survive the journey and those that do are in a living hell?
I think you will find in biblical times animals were treated in a far more humane way and if you read my post properly it is not just the fact that the animals are killed for meat but the pitiful short lives they have before their sad lives are terminated. The meat chain is barbaric and I wish to be no part of it. Amimals in 3rd world countries although they are killed for meat are not treated in these barbaric conditions. Who is the more civilised?
Please watch the video.

No, Harley, God did not intend us to MISTREAT animals in any way. I think you missed my point. And yes, you are correct that animals were treated far better in Biblical times....the treatment of animals today is because of MAN....NOT GOD.

God gave us food to eat...meat and plants. He never intended us to treat animals they way some people do...no way..
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 am

I WILL NOT LOOK TO ME IT IS MURDER
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by KNOWhesALIVE on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:20 am

amy wrote: this has nothing to do with hoax but i wanted to share
Denmark is a big shame.
The sea is stained in red and it’️s not because of the climate effects of nature.


It's because of the cruelty that the human beings (civilised human) kill hundreds of the famous

and intelligent Calderon dolphins.

This happens every year in Feroe iland in Denmark . In this slaughter the main participants

are young teens. Â WHY?
To show that they are adults and mature.... BULLLLsh


In this big celebration, nothing is missing for the fun. Everyone is participating in one

way or the other, killing or looking at the cruelty “supporting like a spectator�

Is it necessary to mention that the dolphin calderon, like all the other species of dolphins,

it’️s near instinction and they get near men to play and interact. In a way of PURE friendship

They don’️t die instantly; they are cut 1, 2 or 3 times with thick hocks. And at that

time the dolphins produce a grim extremely compatible with the cry of a new born child.

But he suffers and there’️s no compassion till this sweet being slowly dies in its own blood




how could they

First of all i'm from Denmark and yes the Feroe island is a danish territory... But it's soooooo far from Denmark (look at a world map and there you can see it) and we don't have anything to do with Feroe and Greenland as well, other than our Queen is their Queen... So what they are doing up there in Feore is none of Denmarks buisness at all... Here in Denmark we DON'T kill any whales (since we don't have any) or seals.. It's a part of the Feore and Greenlands culture and YES it is very cruel... Sorry for my angry post, but i was offended... Last but least Denmark is a wonderfull country and we don't kill animals like that.. And if you have more doubts, then you could ask Oprah... Remember people we are the happiest people on earth... LOOOOOL..
avatar
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by shasta2001 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:20 am

I don't think I will eat the rest of the day..................
avatar
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:21 am

And btw...I do not condone cruelty to animals by ANY means....so please do not think Im that way at all.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by KNOWhesALIVE on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:22 am

And don't call Denmark a shame coz it isn't.. I don't call your countries a BIG shame
avatar
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:29 am

@Jacksonologist.
I did not mention the bible at all as I think it should come natural to us what is right and what is wrong. I have in the past known people who regularly read the bible and are religious and who beat their children and are not very nice people at all but if you want to talk of such things then;

The bible says "Do not kill." Not "Do not kill people." Just plain, "Do not kill."
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Grace on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:31 am

KNOWhesALIVE We are certainly not condemming any country as such.
But it is right to point out where individuals are NOT behaving as ethical human beings.

Denmark is a very beautiful country, the city of Roskilde holds the most famous rock festival in northern Europe and hopefully I'll be there again, the people are outstanding and never have I seen another country that is so clean of rubbish.
It is a very beautiful place - I just wished I could understand Danish better, I only can read it.

If you can do something about the unnecessary slaughter in your country, we all will be pleased to assist you.

L.O.V.E.
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:35 am

Harley....

the Bible also says Love Thy Neighbor.......


And do not EVER compare what I said in my above posts to beating children....EVER.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by KNOWhesALIVE on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 am

@ Grace

Roskilde Festival is awesome

Anyway the first thing i read on the topic here is: Denmark is a big shame
No no and again NO..

I could try an email our primeminister and attach the pics here.. Hell yah hes gonna see this pictures...
avatar
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by The White Rabbit on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:46 am

There's a documentary called 'Earthlings' thats not for the faint hearted, its probably one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen. It talks about speciesism and highlights the cruelty that goes on for meat, fur, sport and work. Very sad indeed.
avatar
The White Rabbit
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:50 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Harley....

the Bible also says Love Thy Neighbor.......


And do not EVER compare what I said in my above posts to beating children....EVER.

You have taken this in completely the wrong context. No need to shout in capitals. I meant no harm as such and do not hate anyone. I was just poining out that certain individuals who do not live good lives claim to know the bible and that some people who have never read the bible at all, in fact some who cannot even read or write in poorer countries lead very good lives and would not dream of cruelty to anyone. Our hearts should tell us what is right are wrong-if we have a good heart, some do not. No offence to you at all, I am just trying to get my point across that we should have sympathy for all animals who are suffering.
On a lighter note-if you saw my neighbour who lives three houses away from me you would love him- all the Ladies adore him, he's a Brad Pitt lookalike with black hair. That is for sure a case of Love thy neighbour! or many would like it to be!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:58 am

This is so disturbing. I can't believe how ppl can say they love
animals but they do these horrible things and eat meat. I am a
vegetarian because I truly love animals and I don't want to hurt them...
I've seen that documentary "Earthlings" just to remind myself why I don't eat meat...
You guys can't even imagine how angry I am now... ;( Isn't there any way to stop them? All this is preposterous!
avatar
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:01 am

Harley,

Lets leave it that I eat meat and am not cruel to animals and you do not eat meat and are not cruel to animals. Just because I like meat doesnt mean I enjoy being cruel to an animal.

We obviously have different beliefs and I choose not to discuss this any further.


And I didnt shout.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:03 am

And I may consider locking this thread.
This topic is obviously going to cause a rift between all of us....I love all of you guys and this thread is getting out of hand.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 am

ok, i registered for the reason to tell you HarleyBlonde how much i agree on your views here. ITs good to know that there are still aware people like you.

And about the dolphins, its awful what they do to them, and what makes it even more awful is that dolphins are friends to humans, and they often help them when in trouble. When i first saw the video from japan, i couldn't stop crying. It's disgusting what they do to them, and so heartbreaking...
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Harley,

Lets leave it that I eat meat and am not cruel to animals and you do not eat meat and are not cruel to animals. Just because I like meat doesnt mean I enjoy being cruel to an animal.

We obviously have different beliefs and I choose not to discuss this any further.


And I didnt shout.

You are living in a fantasy world if you think that eating meat does not cause animal cruelty. Especially if you are not checking from who you buy your meat. Don't shut your eyes in front of it. If you can't kill an animal, then don't eat its meat. Cause thats called hypocrisy then.
You should know to what you are subscribing, and what you are condoning when buying and eating meat.
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:And I may consider locking this thread.
This topic is obviously going to cause a rift between all of us....I love all of you guys and this thread is getting out of hand.
Oh, and i think you should in no way close this topic, cause its raising awarness. And that is what its all about, no?
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by azazel28 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 am

Hi everyone!If u want do something with this masacre go on http://www.peta.org/ AND HELP PLEASE!
avatar
azazel28
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:23 am

dobraosoba wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:And I may consider locking this thread.
This topic is obviously going to cause a rift between all of us....I love all of you guys and this thread is getting out of hand.
Oh, and i think you should in no way close this topic, cause its raising awarness. And that is what its all about, no?

Yes, its raising awareness, but I do not think it needs to get out of control and cause arguements. There are better ways to discuss this. I was only going to lock it if it got any worse between members having different views. Harley and I were starting to go at it and Im hoping we came to an agreement. She has her views about being a vegan and I have my views about liking to eat meat, but that doesnt mean Im all for slaughtering animals in a cruel way.



I will leave this open
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:25 am

Thankyou to my vegetarian friends for your support. This is something that I and am sure you all feel strongly about and if by our writings and views we have reached even just one person then we have done some good for the cause and plight of animals. It just makes me think that people need to sit and take stock of all the cruelty and injustices in the world, not just to humans.There are some things in life that can be stopped but there is much ignorance. There is demand for meat and that is disgusting.
Thankyou and God bless you.

avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
dobraosoba wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:And I may consider locking this thread.
This topic is obviously going to cause a rift between all of us....I love all of you guys and this thread is getting out of hand.
Oh, and i think you should in no way close this topic, cause its raising awarness. And that is what its all about, no?

Yes, its raising awareness, but I do not think it needs to get out of control and cause arguements. There are better ways to discuss this. I was only going to lock it if it got any worse between members having different views. Harley and I were starting to go at it and Im hoping we came to an agreement. She has her views about being a vegan and I have my views about liking to eat meat, but that doesnt mean Im all for slaughtering animals in a cruel way.



I will leave this open
Well, what do you think is being done to the animals you eat? Just cause you don't see it it doesn't mean it isn't happening.
Raising awareness includes you too. I am not closed to learning something new, and changing my views, and i think no one should be at this time. Especially if someone went through this kind of trouble, to get the message across. ( I am talking about Michael)
Please don't look at this as an attack on you, we are all in this together after all...
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Thankyou to my vegetarian friends for your support. This is something that I and am sure you all feel strongly about and if by our writings and views we have reached even just one person then we have done some good for the cause and plight of animals. It just makes me think that people need to sit and take stock of all the cruelty and injustices in the world, not just to humans.There are some things in life that can be stopped but there is much ignorance. There is demand for meat and that is disgusting.
Thankyou and God bless you.


Thank you too, my wise vegetarian friend.

Like those from PETA say:

# Animals Are Not Ours to Eat
# Animals Are Not Ours to Wear
# Animals Are Not Ours to Experiment On
# Animals Are Not Ours to Use for Entertainment
avatar
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:33 am

dobraosoba wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Harley,

Lets leave it that I eat meat and am not cruel to animals and you do not eat meat and are not cruel to animals. Just because I like meat doesnt mean I enjoy being cruel to an animal.

We obviously have different beliefs and I choose not to discuss this any further.


And I didnt shout.

You are living in a fantasy world if you think that eating meat does not cause animal cruelty. Especially if you are not checking from who you buy your meat. Don't shut your eyes in front of it. If you can't kill an animal, then don't eat its meat. Cause thats called hypocrisy then.
You should know to what you are subscribing, and what you are condoning when buying and eating meat.


Am I the ONLY person on this board who eats meat? LOL

So, because I enjoy a good steak, that means Im an animal killer?
Thats like saying ALL Muslims are terrorists. Bullhsit.


If we cannot discuss this topic without causing a rift then yes this topic will be locked. Period.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by infinitylady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:41 am

I meat as well. Certain meats.

I have seen what they have done to animals that are cruel and it is no doubt something to watch.

I would discuss something in regards to eating meat Jacksonologist but I know it is going to end up having to lock the board so I will leave it as that.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:41 am

WOWIE!!! Just seeing the pics, just made me a bit naseaous & it's just absolutely cruel in my eyes as well. I couldn't believe it.
Such cruelty to animals is just plain WRONG!!!!
avatar
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:43 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
dobraosoba wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Harley,

Lets leave it that I eat meat and am not cruel to animals and you do not eat meat and are not cruel to animals. Just because I like meat doesnt mean I enjoy being cruel to an animal.

We obviously have different beliefs and I choose not to discuss this any further.


And I didnt shout.

You are living in a fantasy world if you think that eating meat does not cause animal cruelty. Especially if you are not checking from who you buy your meat. Don't shut your eyes in front of it. If you can't kill an animal, then don't eat its meat. Cause thats called hypocrisy then.
You should know to what you are subscribing, and what you are condoning when buying and eating meat.


Am I the ONLY person on this board who eats meat? LOL

So, because I enjoy a good steak, that means Im an animal killer?
Thats like saying ALL Muslims are terrorists. Bullhsit.


If we cannot discuss this topic without causing a rift then yes this topic will be locked. Period.

Well what do you think it means? If there wasn't people who were willing to kill it for you, you would have to kill it yourself.
Which would be more honest and noble in my opinion. Sorry if i sound harsh, but thats the way it is...
I am not trying to convince you not to eat meat, i am just saying what you are supporting by eating it. If you can accept that and still eat meat, i could respect that.
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:44 am

And one more thing..........MJ ate meat at one point in his life Im sure..and he eats chicken to this day so.....and yes, chicken is a meat and dont say it isnt cus its a bird....its MEAT...oh and so is fish, which he also ate.


And thank you Infinitylady
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:48 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:And one more thing..........MJ ate meat at one point in his life Im sure..and he eats chicken to this day so.....and yes, chicken is a meat and dont say it isnt cus its a bird....its MEAT...oh and so is fish, which he also ate.


And thank you Infinitylady
Well mj isn't (although its kinda hard for me to believe lol) always right , and i don't know why he had started eating meat, cause i've heard that he was very serious about vegetarianism. We should ask him though, when he returns lol...
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Grace on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:52 am

Peace please.

There are things in this world that we cannot change - only for ourselves.
This is Michael's message. It's us that needs a change and if we do not wake up and do something about us, we will not do something about the planet.

For eating meat, I don't want to jump into this since there are pros and cons and we will not get to an end.
However for unnecessary killing, cruelty or even worse cruelty on purpose there is my plate which says: stop it. Everybody.

And if it's not having a meaning for you, it will for sure have a meaning for the little child in your neighbourhood that gets beaten every day if you don't jump into his life to speak up.

There are children dying of hunger and thirst, there are those being beaten to death, there are animals left at the highway for vacation trips and there are those people we have completely forgotten about.
All of this happens every day in Europe, in America, in Asia, in Africa.
There are so many issues that we really don't have to argue about eating meat.

If you say a "hello" to one of the forgotten, if you get a kid out of a beating father's world, if you get a bed for a homeless, if you get a smile for a hopeless: Then you are changing a day. Then you are changing the world.

We can do something, we can speak out, we can raise our voice.

Geeez, 20 years ago the eastern German people brought the wall down and you tell me you cannot do anything?

Peace and L.O.V.E. and go for your new day.
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:55 am

Grace wrote:Peace please.

There are things in this world that we cannot change - only for ourselves.
This is Michael's message. It's us that needs a change and if we do not wake up and do something about us, we will not do something about the planet.

For eating meat, I don't want to jump into this since there are pros and cons and we will not get to an end.
However for unnecessary killing, cruelty or even worse cruelty on purpose there is my plate which says: stop it. Everybody.

And if it's not having a meaning for you, it will for sure have a meaning for the little child in your neighbourhood that gets beaten every day if you don't jump into his life to speak up.

There are children dying of hunger and thirst, there are those being beaten to death, there are animals left at the highway for vacation trips and there are those people we have completely forgotten about.
All of this happens every day in Europe, in America, in Asia, in Africa.
There are so many issues that we really don't have to argue about eating meat.

If you say a "hello" to one of the forgotten, if you get a kid out of a beating father's world, if you get a bed for a homeless, if you get a smile for a hopeless: Then you are changing a day. Then you are changing the world.

We can do something, we can speak out, we can raise our voice.

Geeez, 20 years ago the eastern German people brought the wall down and you tell me you cannot do anything?

Peace and L.O.V.E. and go for your new day.

thank you for this beautiful post!
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:56 am

Look, you guys.

We are all here on this board for one reason and one reason only. What would MJ think about us fighting like this? I dont like to fight. Its not in my nature, thats why Im going to say this....Its clear that some of us have different views (vegans and non vegans) I eat meat you guys do not...and thats perfectly fine. But you do not see me bashing you for being vegans do you? We all choose to live our lives differently,,,if we were all the same, it would be a pretty boring planet.
I like beef, and chicken and fish...but that doesnt mean I condone the treatment of "food" animals. I respect all of your beliefs, so plese respect mine.

I will not post on this thread anymore, because its clear that I am outnumbered, but I will be watching it and if it warrents locking, then it will be locked.
I am all for free speech, but when you have two very opposing sides in a topic such as this, then it will get heated.

Thanks.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:56 am

We must do in our hearts what we feel is right no matter if our idol does it or not. We should not be influenced or copy celebrites as we have brains and the ability to think for ourselves. I personally do not want the corpse of any once living thing cooked or not anywhere near my mouth, I find the very idea repulsive and dispicable. Michael was a humanitarian and I think maybe if he learned the full facts of the meat industry then he too would not want to eat meat. Also we only know of him what we read, I have not actually seen photo's or video of him eating even chicken.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:02 am

“Nonviolence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all living beings, we are all savages.” - Thomas Edison
avatar
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum