why? how could they do this

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by infinitylady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 am

Jacksonologist:

And one more thing..........MJ ate meat at one point in his life Im sure..and he eats chicken to this day so.....and yes, chicken is a meat and dont say it isnt cus its a bird....its MEAT...oh and so is fish, which he also ate.


And thank you Infinitylady

..... and don't say it isn't cus it's a bird...its MEAT! <---------

Yes, KFC means Kentucky Fried Chiggan!
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 am

Note: I am not Christian but have educated myself thoroughly. I do not believe "God" created beautiful, intelligent, complex creatures just for to eat. If that ere thecas, they'd grow on trees...lol
I also believe "Jesus" as a vegetarian, please read:




http://www.thenazareneway.com/biblical_%20vegetarianism_denis_giron.htm

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/vegetarianism_supported_in_the_bible.htm

http://www.all-creatures.org/hr/hrabib.htm
avatar
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:13 am

Also in many other threads I have posted that there should be awareness of suffering in the 3rd world. There is disease and extreme poverty that you cannot imagine. I lived in Africa and saw much suffering and it was not even a country in war. Basic needs like water and electricity are not there for millions, I know as I am married to a Kenyan and I lived there and now do all I can to help the suffering there but that does not make me less aware of the suffering of animals. Nothing living should unnecessarily suffer. I am not one of these animal activists that care not one bit about my fellow human being.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:14 am

Harleyblonde wrote:We must do in our hearts what we feel is right no matter if our idol does it or not. We should not be influenced or copy celebrites as we have brains and the ability to think for ourselves. I personally do not want the corpse of any once living thing cooked or not anywhere near my mouth, I find the very idea repulsive and dispicable. Michael was a humanitarian and I think maybe if he learned the full facts of the meat industry then he too would not want to eat meat. Also we only know of him what we read, I have not actually seen photo's or video of him eating even chicken.
Agreed again! Thank you!
i think it was probably threatning his health, and thats why he started eating. but i really don't know the reason.
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:18 am

infinitylady wrote: Jacksonologist:

And one more thing..........MJ ate meat at one point in his life Im sure..and he eats chicken to this day so.....and yes, chicken is a meat and dont say it isnt cus its a bird....its MEAT...oh and so is fish, which he also ate.


And thank you Infinitylady

..... and don't say it isn't cus it's a bird...its MEAT! <---------

Yes, KFC means Kentucky Fried Chiggan!

Is this meant to be funny? You are making jokes about the suffering and culling of millions of chickens killed every week just because people want to eat them?
Perhaps you should watch all the cruelty and wars on the news-you may find that also amusing.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by infinitylady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:20 am

No, I am not making jokes about that. I was laughing at Jacksonologist response. I am not making fun of seeing anyone or anybody being cruel. So, if you took that i was making fun of it, then my apology but I wasn't.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by azazel28 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 am

"Am I the ONLY person on this board who eats meat? LOL

So, because I enjoy a good steak, that means Im an animal killer?
Thats like saying ALL Muslims are terrorists. Bullhsit.


If we cannot discuss this topic without causing a rift then yes this topic will be locked. Period."



Nobody said that you are a murderer of animals, but eating them u will help to build their death ... We have the right to make choices we believe to be true, good for us-some of us eat animals , other no.But it is all about how they are killed .. . Like humans, animals also have their rights-the right to a decent life and death ... but the reality differs from the statement that man invented yet .... It makes no sense to argue .... Even those who eat meat may yet vote against vivi section, laboratory tests on animals, as well as support action aimed at humanitarian death ... Im right?
avatar
azazel28
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by infinitylady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:25 am

I cannot believe she thought I was sitting making fun of something as horrible as that.

I like to joke and laugh, Harleyblonde, but c'mon NOW!!! watching something like that and making fun of that is something I don't do, ok.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:26 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Look, you guys.

We are all here on this board for one reason and one reason only. What would MJ think about us fighting like this? I dont like to fight. Its not in my nature, thats why Im going to say this....Its clear that some of us have different views (vegans and non vegans) I eat meat you guys do not...and thats perfectly fine. But you do not see me bashing you for being vegans do you? We all choose to live our lives differently,,,if we were all the same, it would be a pretty boring planet.
I like beef, and chicken and fish...but that doesnt mean I condone the treatment of "food" animals. I respect all of your beliefs, so plese respect mine.

I will not post on this thread anymore, because its clear that I am outnumbered, but I will be watching it and if it warrents locking, then it will be locked.
I am all for free speech, but when you have two very opposing sides in a topic such as this, then it will get heated.

Thanks.

I personally think he wanted us to learn something from this hoax, not to just know it is a hoax. That would mean i disagree with you that we are only here for the hoax itself. We are not fighting, and i am not bashing you. I think Michael would have liked us to change, and to learn more about the world, and to let other people change us as well. To take a better look at ourselves.
It seems to me that you don't think that you can learn anything from other people. HarleyBlonde seems really educated on this subject, so maybe you should listen to her, and reexamine your views. If you really respect other members of this forum, you should aknowledge that they might know more about certain things then you do, and no be afraid to learn from them. As long as we live, we learn new things, and to close your mind to that option is to miss a lot in life..

Closing this topic would not be right at all.
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by infinitylady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:28 am

Someone in the Dark,

You mentioned Jesus didn't eat but he did.
Jesus ate fishMatthew 14:17
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by infinitylady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:31 am

Dobra,

Noones afraid to learn.

I have seen videos on animal cruelty.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by MJJ Love on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:38 am

Oh my.
That is absolutely horrible.

That is a lot of blood...
I am so close to becoming a vegetarian.
avatar
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:47 am

dobraosoba wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Look, you guys.

We are all here on this board for one reason and one reason only. What would MJ think about us fighting like this? I dont like to fight. Its not in my nature, thats why Im going to say this....Its clear that some of us have different views (vegans and non vegans) I eat meat you guys do not...and thats perfectly fine. But you do not see me bashing you for being vegans do you? We all choose to live our lives differently,,,if we were all the same, it would be a pretty boring planet.
I like beef, and chicken and fish...but that doesnt mean I condone the treatment of "food" animals. I respect all of your beliefs, so plese respect mine.

I will not post on this thread anymore, because its clear that I am outnumbered, but I will be watching it and if it warrents locking, then it will be locked.
I am all for free speech, but when you have two very opposing sides in a topic such as this, then it will get heated.

Thanks.

I personally think he wanted us to learn something from this hoax, not to just know it is a hoax. That would mean i disagree with you that we are only here for the hoax itself. We are not fighting, and i am not bashing you. I think Michael would have liked us to change, and to learn more about the world, and to let other people change us as well. To take a better look at ourselves.
It seems to me that you don't think that you can learn anything from other people. HarleyBlonde seems really educated on this subject, so maybe you should listen to her, and reexamine your views. If you really respect other members of this forum, you should aknowledge that they might know more about certain things then you do, and no be afraid to learn from them. As long as we live, we learn new things, and to close your mind to that option is to miss a lot in life..

Closing this topic would not be right at all.


I am all for learning about others views. However, I do not appreciate being attacked for eating meat and considered "ignorant" and condoning animal cruelty because of it. And please do not tell me to reexamine my views because I do not agree with yours. And that I am uneducated because I do not agree. I find this extremely offensive.
The best way to get your message across and to ensure others hear your message is NOT by belittleing others who do not see eye to eye with you.
If you want me to be open to YOUR views, then try a better approach, because right now, yours isnt working.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by mjgirl86 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:48 am

Wow, I agree.......

No fighting, or being mean, people.... don't be offensive....

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:51 am

dobraosoba wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Look, you guys.

We are all here on this board for one reason and one reason only. What would MJ think about us fighting like this? I dont like to fight. Its not in my nature, thats why Im going to say this....Its clear that some of us have different views (vegans and non vegans) I eat meat you guys do not...and thats perfectly fine. But you do not see me bashing you for being vegans do you? We all choose to live our lives differently,,,if we were all the same, it would be a pretty boring planet.
I like beef, and chicken and fish...but that doesnt mean I condone the treatment of "food" animals. I respect all of your beliefs, so plese respect mine.

I will not post on this thread anymore, because its clear that I am outnumbered, but I will be watching it and if it warrents locking, then it will be locked.
I am all for free speech, but when you have two very opposing sides in a topic such as this, then it will get heated.

Thanks.

I personally think he wanted us to learn something from this hoax, not to just know it is a hoax. That would mean i disagree with you that we are only here for the hoax itself. We are not fighting, and i am not bashing you. I think Michael would have liked us to change, and to learn more about the world, and to let other people change us as well. To take a better look at ourselves.
It seems to me that you don't think that you can learn anything from other people. HarleyBlonde seems really educated on this subject, so maybe you should listen to her, and reexamine your views. If you really respect other members of this forum, you should aknowledge that they might know more about certain things then you do, and no be afraid to learn from them. As long as we live, we learn new things, and to close your mind to that option is to miss a lot in life..

Closing this topic would not be right at all.
Thankyou for that, you are very wise and understanding and so right-it is never too late for us to learn and discover injustices and cruelty in the world. I am still learning and I sincerely hope and think it makes us better people. I have not eaten meat for many years but before I was not so knowledgeable and just thought it was not nice to eat what was once a living thing but the more I delved into the subject the more I learned that is just not the killing for meat but the very breeding and barbaric short lives that all the animals in the so called "civilised" countries that disgusted and appalled me even more. I could go on for hours and hours about the cruelty and it would break the hearts of all meat eaters. All I ask is that you all just leave your hearts open and be willing to watch the films that have been posted on this thread or google PETA and watch them from there. I guarantee you will be appalled and disgusted.
We veggies are not trying to make you feel bad and not trying to slam you in any way but I just urge you before you tuck into a "nice" plate of meat I hope you will be aware of how it got there and all the suffering of a poor defenceless animal in order for you to have that unnecessary commodity in your diet.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
dobraosoba wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Look, you guys.

We are all here on this board for one reason and one reason only. What would MJ think about us fighting like this? I dont like to fight. Its not in my nature, thats why Im going to say this....Its clear that some of us have different views (vegans and non vegans) I eat meat you guys do not...and thats perfectly fine. But you do not see me bashing you for being vegans do you? We all choose to live our lives differently,,,if we were all the same, it would be a pretty boring planet.
I like beef, and chicken and fish...but that doesnt mean I condone the treatment of "food" animals. I respect all of your beliefs, so plese respect mine.

I will not post on this thread anymore, because its clear that I am outnumbered, but I will be watching it and if it warrents locking, then it will be locked.
I am all for free speech, but when you have two very opposing sides in a topic such as this, then it will get heated.

Thanks.

I personally think he wanted us to learn something from this hoax, not to just know it is a hoax. That would mean i disagree with you that we are only here for the hoax itself. We are not fighting, and i am not bashing you. I think Michael would have liked us to change, and to learn more about the world, and to let other people change us as well. To take a better look at ourselves.
It seems to me that you don't think that you can learn anything from other people. HarleyBlonde seems really educated on this subject, so maybe you should listen to her, and reexamine your views. If you really respect other members of this forum, you should aknowledge that they might know more about certain things then you do, and no be afraid to learn from them. As long as we live, we learn new things, and to close your mind to that option is to miss a lot in life..

Closing this topic would not be right at all.


I am all for learning about others views. However, I do not appreciate being attacked for eating meat and considered "ignorant" and condoning animal cruelty because of it. And please do not tell me to reexamine my views because I do not agree with yours. And that I am uneducated because I do not agree. I find this extremely offensive.
The best way to get your message across and to ensure others hear your message is NOT by belittleing others who do not see eye to eye with you.
If you want me to be open to YOUR views, then try a better approach, because right now, yours isnt working.

That is not at all what i was doing. I think you misunderstood me completely.
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by infinitylady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 am

I love all of you in here!!!

No matter what you choose to eat or not choose to eat.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by yaya on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 pm

this is ridiculous to think that some people are lesser just because they eat meat. i eat meat, but only certain kinds. i don't eat pork, fish without scales and fins, etc. i basically follow the diet in leviticus from the bible. Jesus DID eat certain kinds of meat, but no one was injecting hormones into the animals. and it's not just animals that are injected with such; vegetables are too. i'm very familiar with the vegetarian lifestyle, as i eat particular vegetarian meats (oxymoron) at times. and i choose what not to eat because of my own beliefs and personal opinions. personally, i think eating pigs (that eat everything else) is gross. but i don't look down on anyone who does. i don't look down on people who eat snakes. so i'm not really appreciative of the holier than thou attitude that is being exhibited by some vegetarians here. one of my best friends is a strict vegetarian, but we never let a silly matter of "diet" affect our friendship. i know i don't condone animal cruelty...i LOVE animals and have a few of my own. so just because i eat turkey or something shouldn't mean i am cruel to animals. some people are just overboard.
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Grace on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 pm

You know what is really fascinating about this place is the fact that the world meets in this forum and thus we have such a great variety of opinions and points of view, horizons, experiences and knowledge at hand.

I appreciate the differences as well as our common points.
And the best is that we can sometimes argue but also return to a table with peace again. We are a big family here. I am taking you serious, don't doubt on that but

my friends, when you're done, there's lunch ready and let's get around the table and hold our hands and sing all together
"Kumba yah Kumba yah Kumba yah...."


Smiles to all
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by yaya on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:03 pm

infinitylady wrote: I love all of you in here!!!

No matter what you choose to eat or not choose to eat.

same here!
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
dobraosoba wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Look, you guys.

We are all here on this board for one reason and one reason only. What would MJ think about us fighting like this? I dont like to fight. Its not in my nature, thats why Im going to say this....Its clear that some of us have different views (vegans and non vegans) I eat meat you guys do not...and thats perfectly fine. But you do not see me bashing you for being vegans do you? We all choose to live our lives differently,,,if we were all the same, it would be a pretty boring planet.
I like beef, and chicken and fish...but that doesnt mean I condone the treatment of "food" animals. I respect all of your beliefs, so plese respect mine.

I will not post on this thread anymore, because its clear that I am outnumbered, but I will be watching it and if it warrents locking, then it will be locked.
I am all for free speech, but when you have two very opposing sides in a topic such as this, then it will get heated.

Thanks.

I personally think he wanted us to learn something from this hoax, not to just know it is a hoax. That would mean i disagree with you that we are only here for the hoax itself. We are not fighting, and i am not bashing you. I think Michael would have liked us to change, and to learn more about the world, and to let other people change us as well. To take a better look at ourselves.
It seems to me that you don't think that you can learn anything from other people. HarleyBlonde seems really educated on this subject, so maybe you should listen to her, and reexamine your views. If you really respect other members of this forum, you should aknowledge that they might know more about certain things then you do, and no be afraid to learn from them. As long as we live, we learn new things, and to close your mind to that option is to miss a lot in life..

Closing this topic would not be right at all.
Thankyou for that, you are very wise and understanding and so right-it is never too late for us to learn and discover injustices and cruelty in the world. I am still learning and I sincerely hope and think it makes us better people. I have not eaten meat for many years but before I was not so knowledgeable and just thought it was not nice to eat what was once a living thing but the more I delved into the subject the more I learned that is just not the killing for meat but the very breeding and barbaric short lives that all the animals in the so called "civilised" countries that disgusted and appalled me even more. I could go on for hours and hours about the cruelty and it would break the hearts of all meat eaters. All I ask is that you all just leave your hearts open and be willing to watch the films that have been posted on this thread or google PETA and watch them from there. I guarantee you will be appalled and disgusted.
We veggies are not trying to make you feel bad and not trying to slam you in any way but I just urge you before you tuck into a "nice" plate of meat I hope you will be aware of how it got there and all the suffering of a poor defenceless animal in order for you to have that unnecessary commodity in your diet.
Again, agree with you completely. It is much worse what they are doing now, creating life just so they could take it away later. And what a miserable life it is.
You have a good way with words, and expressing what is important. Thank you! It's a shame though, that people still aren't ready to listen.
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by yaya on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 pm

oh and btw, i don't know what michael's diet consists of currently, but he HAS eaten meat. does that make anyone look down on him and think he's an animal abuser?
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:07 pm

yaya wrote:this is ridiculous to think that some people are lesser just because they eat meat. i eat meat, but only certain kinds. i don't eat pork, fish without scales and fins, etc. i basically follow the diet in leviticus from the bible. Jesus DID eat certain kinds of meat, but no one was injecting hormones into the animals. and it's not just animals that are injected with such; vegetables are too. i'm very familiar with the vegetarian lifestyle, as i eat particular vegetarian meats (oxymoron) at times. and i choose what not to eat because of my own beliefs and personal opinions. personally, i think eating pigs (that eat everything else) is gross. but i don't look down on anyone who does. i don't look down on people who eat snakes. so i'm not really appreciative of the holier than thou attitude that is being exhibited by some vegetarians here. one of my best friends is a strict vegetarian, but we never let a silly matter of "diet" affect our friendship. i know i don't condone animal cruelty...i LOVE animals and have a few of my own. so just because i eat turkey or something shouldn't mean i am cruel to animals. some people are just overboard.
Sorry if you misunderstood me. I don't think that meat eaters are lesser then me. Actually, all of my friends are meat eaters, and we never get into argument about it. I was just thinking that, considering it was a relevant topic, i'd share my views. And i was hoping some might take them into consideration.
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:07 pm

infinitylady wrote:Someone in the Dark,

You mentioned Jesus didn't eat but he did.
Jesus ate fishMatthew 14:17
The articles I posted address this.

I'm no saying I'm right by any means. The fact is NO ONE knows until they die, what the truth is.
Everyone is different, I am not judging anyone here at all. People in different countries eat different things, that are taboo in other places, such as insects, cats, dogs, snakes, bats, crocodiles, kangaroos, bears, etc.
To each their own.
I personally find eating ANY animal disgusting and weird, so I don't see how carnivores justify eating a cow or pig vs puppy or kitten.....butagain, that is my OPINION.

As for Michael, yes he tried to be "vegetarian" though he consumed chicken and fish. I find that many performers wind up going back to some sort of meat protein on the advice of their nutritionists, due to insufficient protein intake. I say performers not celebrities because yes, many celebrities are vegetarian, but their nutrition demands are not as high as someone of Michael's activity level-and I mean both physical and mental. For many, vegatarianism is a very difficult way to live. Michael thought as his body as a machine, made to perform, I assuee his utmost priority would be to properly fuel and maintain that machine, despite where his heart lies.
In fact,the only performer I've seen that is successful at being healthy, strong and very physical despite being Vegan, is Pink. She loves to cook though, so I'm sure she's got plenty of well balanced Vegan recipes up her sleeve and devotes time to eating healthy and meeting her requirements.
I'm sure there must be some athletes out there though, that have also been successful.


Last edited by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
avatar
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by infinitylady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Yaya,

Yeah, I am not a big pork eater. I haven't eaten pork in a very long time. The only thing I eat right now is Turkey, chicken, and fish.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by infinitylady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Someone in the Dark,

No problem.

I am just saying that Jesus did consume meat. How much of it I don't know because I wasn't actually there but when he was with the disciples with the 5000+ people there was consumption of bread and fish.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by KNOWhesALIVE on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi again..

As i promised in an ealier post i would write the danish primeminister, and guess what???? I did and i attached the pictures so he can see how cruel people in danish territory can be... If you guys want to write to him be my guest..
When you get to the page click kontakt and click Generel Henvendelse and when you get there you can send him an email...

http://www.venstre.dk/index.php?id=4900

Plz ppl it's important to do something not only for ourselves but for Michael to...

Anyway i eat meat as well
avatar
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by KNOWhesALIVE on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Ohh one more thing.

Navn = Name
E-mail = e-mail duuuuh

Adresse = Adress
Postnr = Zipcode
By = city

avatar
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:24 pm

yaya wrote:oh and btw, i don't know what michael's diet consists of currently, but he HAS eaten meat. does that make anyone look down on him and think he's an animal abuser?
The thing is that i am only telling you the facts, and those are that eating meat=killing animals, and most probably-animal cruelty.
I don't think you are lesser for killing animals, a lot of animals kill animals, and i don't look down on them because of that. I am just hoping that some people could educate themselves more about it, so they could choose where to buy their meat. Even this little effort would mean a lot to the world.
Please don't think i am bashing you or attacking you, i have nothing against you. And i won't think lesser of you, just because you eat meat. I would just prompt you to listen to what Harleyblonde has to say, cause it's all true, and it could help you in making some decisions. I know that i would like those who know more then me about certain subjects, to share their views and why they think i am wrong.


Last edited by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:25 pm

dobraosoba wrote:
yaya wrote:this is ridiculous to think that some people are lesser just because they eat meat. i eat meat, but only certain kinds. i don't eat pork, fish without scales and fins, etc. i basically follow the diet in leviticus from the bible. Jesus DID eat certain kinds of meat, but no one was injecting hormones into the animals. and it's not just animals that are injected with such; vegetables are too. i'm very familiar with the vegetarian lifestyle, as i eat particular vegetarian meats (oxymoron) at times. and i choose what not to eat because of my own beliefs and personal opinions. personally, i think eating pigs (that eat everything else) is gross. but i don't look down on anyone who does. i don't look down on people who eat snakes. so i'm not really appreciative of the holier than thou attitude that is being exhibited by some vegetarians here. one of my best friends is a strict vegetarian, but we never let a silly matter of "diet" affect our friendship. i know i don't condone animal cruelty...i LOVE animals and have a few of my own. so just because i eat turkey or something shouldn't mean i am cruel to animals. some people are just overboard.
Sorry if you misunderstood me. I don't think that meat eaters are lesser then me. Actually, all of my friends are meat eaters, and we never get into argument about it. I was just thinking that, considering it was a relevant topic, i'd share my views. And i was hoping some might take them into consideration.
Well said, all my friends are also meat eaters and they even poke fun at my beliefs, my Mother and Brother eat meat and when they visit if they bring meat (I do not buy it) I will cook it for them. My Husband eats fish but will not eat meat but that is his choice. People are suggesting we are slamming and criticising Michael, I know we are completely off topic here but that is not the issue, we have not put anyone down who eats meat but as we feel very strongly about the cruelty we just urged all on here to be aware of the atrocities against defenceless peaceful creatures. I did see the topic started with the cruelty of Dolphins and I just wanted all to be aware it is all animals who are suffering. I do not care what MJ ate or what it states in the bible or in fact if every other person in the world bar me ate meat, I just think we do not have the right to eat a thing that was living. I also do not kill flies or wasps etc. I will not kill or eat a living thing but we all have a right to choose and I will not put anyone down. If the many billions can live with the fact that they can happily eat meat and live with that then that is their pregative. All I can say is if someone can say you love animals then how can you eat them?
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Grace on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:27 pm

KNOWhesALIVE wrote:Hi again..

As i promised in an ealier post i would write the danish primeminister, and guess what???? I did and i attached the pictures so he can see how cruel people in danish territory can be... If you guys want to write to him be my guest..
When you get to the page click kontakt and click Generel Henvendelse and when you get there you can send him an email...

http://www.venstre.dk/index.php?id=4900

Plz ppl it's important to do something not only for ourselves but for Michael to...

Anyway i eat meat as well

OK, it seems we lost the original case somewhat to emotions but I'll give it another shot.

Will you join us on writing to the Danish primeminister - I mean come on girls, did you ever write to a primeminister? Here's your chance.


This is what I wrote:

Topic
Att. Primeminister Mr. Lars Løkke Rasmussen - Dolphin slaughter at Feroe Island

Text:
Dear Sir,

I have come across the following pictures documenting the dolphin slaughter at Feroe Island.
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=85&u=14381497
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=86&u=14381497

You will certainly agree with me that this slaughter is absolutely unnecessary and pure cruelty on purpose. You will also certainly agree with me that these real life informations from Denmark will not have any positive effect on current and future tourism business and the perception of Danish culture throughout the world.

I am hereby officially protesting against any "maturity proof" activities of Danish youngsters of this kind at Feroe Island. I am urging you to instantly take action to stop this cruelty for one and for always.
These pictures will certainly be published throughout the world until Danish Government has taken appropriate actions to ban these activities, has started to rule them under criminal law and has started penalizing any infringement.

Thank you for your swift action.
Sincerely hoping for a fast good future on this important subject, yours faithfully,



This is an alternative email address:
stm@stm.dk

Feel free to copy the text and sent it from each of your mail accounts.
They will consider doing something. For sure.

***** Go and get all the walls in the brains of this world down.*****


Last edited by Grace on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by jpresley on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:32 pm

@yaya @the Jacksonologist @Infinitylady

Agree w/ all of you. Now, can we go back to investigating the hoax and figuring out where the hell Michael is?
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:34 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
dobraosoba wrote:
yaya wrote:this is ridiculous to think that some people are lesser just because they eat meat. i eat meat, but only certain kinds. i don't eat pork, fish without scales and fins, etc. i basically follow the diet in leviticus from the bible. Jesus DID eat certain kinds of meat, but no one was injecting hormones into the animals. and it's not just animals that are injected with such; vegetables are too. i'm very familiar with the vegetarian lifestyle, as i eat particular vegetarian meats (oxymoron) at times. and i choose what not to eat because of my own beliefs and personal opinions. personally, i think eating pigs (that eat everything else) is gross. but i don't look down on anyone who does. i don't look down on people who eat snakes. so i'm not really appreciative of the holier than thou attitude that is being exhibited by some vegetarians here. one of my best friends is a strict vegetarian, but we never let a silly matter of "diet" affect our friendship. i know i don't condone animal cruelty...i LOVE animals and have a few of my own. so just because i eat turkey or something shouldn't mean i am cruel to animals. some people are just overboard.
Sorry if you misunderstood me. I don't think that meat eaters are lesser then me. Actually, all of my friends are meat eaters, and we never get into argument about it. I was just thinking that, considering it was a relevant topic, i'd share my views. And i was hoping some might take them into consideration.
Well said, all my friends are also meat eaters and they even poke fun at my beliefs, my Mother and Brother eat meat and when they visit if they bring meat (I do not buy it) I will cook it for them. My Husband eats fish but will not eat meat but that is his choice. People are suggesting we are slamming and criticising Michael, I know we are completely off topic here but that is not the issue, we have not put anyone down who eats meat but as we feel very strongly about the cruelty we just urged all on here to be aware of the atrocities against defenceless peaceful creatures. I did see the topic started with the cruelty of Dolphins and I just wanted all to be aware it is all animals who are suffering. I do not care what MJ ate or what it states in the bible or in fact if every other person in the world bar me ate meat, I just think we do not have the right to eat a thing that was living. I also do not kill flies or wasps etc. I will not kill or eat a living thing but we all have a right to choose and I will not put anyone down. If the many billions can live with the fact that they can happily eat meat and live with that then that is their pregative. All I can say is if someone can say you love animals then how can you eat them?

I definitely feel you here, even though I must add that I hate snakes, but I wouldn't eat them either. LOL
To each their own though.
That's not even what the topic is about. As long as all the meat eaters here can see the cruelty presented in the first post and stand up against this horrifying injustice, I'm cool.
Baby steps... and lots of tolerance.
avatar
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Grace wrote:You know what is really fascinating about this place is the fact that the world meets in this forum and thus we have such a great variety of opinions and points of view, horizons, experiences and knowledge at hand.

I appreciate the differences as well as our common points.
And the best is that we can sometimes argue but also return to a table with peace again. We are a big family here. I am taking you serious, don't doubt on that but

my friends, when you're done, there's lunch ready and let's get around the table and hold our hands and sing all together
"Kumba yah Kumba yah Kumba yah...."


Smiles to all
Yeah, i like it here. Much better spirit and behaviour then at MJHD. Well, when i think about it, they probably wouldn't given this topic a second thought lol. They are a special kind, people over there..
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:37 pm

jpresley wrote:@yaya @the Jacksonologist @Infinitylady

Agree w/ all of you. Now, can we go back to investigating the hoax and figuring out where the hell Michael is?

Well, i don't think he want's to be found lol. Even if he did, i don't think you will find what you are looking for in this section of the forum.
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by labkomj7 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:48 pm

very sad about it, very cruel... Sad
avatar
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by infinitylady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Harleyblonde:
Well said, all my friends are also meat eaters and they even poke fun at my beliefs, my Mother and Brother eat meat and when they visit if they bring meat (I do not buy it) I will cook it for them. My Husband eats fish but will not eat meat but that is his choice. People are suggesting we are slamming and criticising Michael, I know we are completely off topic here but that is not the issue, we have not put anyone down who eats meat but as we feel very strongly about the cruelty we just urged all on here to be aware of the atrocities against defenceless peaceful creatures. I did see the topic started with the cruelty of Dolphins and I just wanted all to be aware it is all animals who are suffering. I do not care what MJ ate or what it states in the bible or in fact if every other person in the world bar me ate meat, I just think we do not have the right to eat a thing that was living. I also do not kill flies or wasps etc. I will not kill or eat a living thing but we all have a right to choose and I will not put anyone down. If the many billions can live with the fact that they can happily eat meat and live with that then that is their pregative. All I can say is if someone can say you love animals then how can you eat them?




However, you became upset with me thinking that I was actually making fun of the cruelty of animals when I wasn't doing such.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Grace on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Grace wrote:
KNOWhesALIVE wrote:Hi again..

As i promised in an ealier post i would write the danish primeminister, and guess what???? I did and i attached the pictures so he can see how cruel people in danish territory can be... If you guys want to write to him be my guest..
When you get to the page click kontakt and click Generel Henvendelse and when you get there you can send him an email...

http://www.venstre.dk/index.php?id=4900

Plz ppl it's important to do something not only for ourselves but for Michael to...

Anyway i eat meat as well

OK, it seems we lost the original case somewhat to emotions but I'll give it another shot.

Will you join us on writing to the Danish primeminister - I mean come on girls, did you ever write to a primeminister? Here's your chance.


This is what I wrote:

Topic
Att. Primeminister Mr. Lars Løkke Rasmussen - Dolphin slaughter at Feroe Island

Text:
Dear Sir,

I have come across the following pictures documenting the dolphin slaughter at Feroe Island.
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=85&u=14381497
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=86&u=14381497

You will certainly agree with me that this slaughter is absolutely unnecessary and pure cruelty on purpose. You will also certainly agree with me that these real life informations from Denmark will not have any positive effect on current and future tourism business and the perception of Danish culture throughout the world.

I am hereby officially protesting against any "maturity proof" activities of Danish youngsters of this kind at Feroe Island. I am urging you to instantly take action to stop this cruelty for one and for always.
These pictures will certainly be published throughout the world until Danish Government has taken appropriate actions to ban these activities, has started to rule them under criminal law and has started penalizing any infringement.

Thank you for your swift action.
Sincerely hoping for a fast good future on this important subject, yours faithfully,



This is an alternative email address:
stm@stm.dk

Feel free to copy the text and sent it from each of your mail accounts.
They will consider doing something. For sure.

***** Go and get all the walls in the brains of this world down.*****
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:12 pm

infinitylady wrote:Harleyblonde:
Well said, all my friends are also meat eaters and they even poke fun at my beliefs, my Mother and Brother eat meat and when they visit if they bring meat (I do not buy it) I will cook it for them. My Husband eats fish but will not eat meat but that is his choice. People are suggesting we are slamming and criticising Michael, I know we are completely off topic here but that is not the issue, we have not put anyone down who eats meat but as we feel very strongly about the cruelty we just urged all on here to be aware of the atrocities against defenceless peaceful creatures. I did see the topic started with the cruelty of Dolphins and I just wanted all to be aware it is all animals who are suffering. I do not care what MJ ate or what it states in the bible or in fact if every other person in the world bar me ate meat, I just think we do not have the right to eat a thing that was living. I also do not kill flies or wasps etc. I will not kill or eat a living thing but we all have a right to choose and I will not put anyone down. If the many billions can live with the fact that they can happily eat meat and live with that then that is their pregative. All I can say is if someone can say you love animals then how can you eat them?




However, you became upset with me thinking that I was actually making fun of the cruelty of animals when I wasn't doing such.
Keyword is thinking, she thought, you thought. It's a misunderstanding,emotions are high. Can
we please stop, she said she didn't have a problem with meat eaters, nor do I or any of the other vegs here.
avatar
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:17 pm

infinitylady wrote:Harleyblonde:
Well said, all my friends are also meat eaters and they even poke fun at my beliefs, my Mother and Brother eat meat and when they visit if they bring meat (I do not buy it) I will cook it for them. My Husband eats fish but will not eat meat but that is his choice. People are suggesting we are slamming and criticising Michael, I know we are completely off topic here but that is not the issue, we have not put anyone down who eats meat but as we feel very strongly about the cruelty we just urged all on here to be aware of the atrocities against defenceless peaceful creatures. I did see the topic started with the cruelty of Dolphins and I just wanted all to be aware it is all animals who are suffering. I do not care what MJ ate or what it states in the bible or in fact if every other person in the world bar me ate meat, I just think we do not have the right to eat a thing that was living. I also do not kill flies or wasps etc. I will not kill or eat a living thing but we all have a right to choose and I will not put anyone down. If the many billions can live with the fact that they can happily eat meat and live with that then that is their pregative. All I can say is if someone can say you love animals then how can you eat them?




However, you became upset with me thinking that I was actually making fun of the cruelty of animals when I wasn't doing such.
Yes I did become upset because I thought you were making a joke about the suffering of animals and you replied and explained that you was not. I accept that and it was a noble thing for you to do to say it was not a joke and I appreciate that. Its just that in my mind if you have beliefs then you must be commited 100% and have sincere faith and be prepared to stand up for that belief and that is what I was doing. No hard feelings at all on my part and as I said is admirable for you to say you did not intend it as a joke and I apologise for any upset you have felt.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:39 am

Wow, those photos are really hard to look at. Crying or Very sad I'd almost say I love animals more than humans...they're just so innocent. I love you I've been a vegetarian for 16 years now...it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. Most of my friends and family are meat eaters, but we are all respectful of each other's choices. I do like to educate people, but I don't preach about it. One thing most people would be shocked at is how much eating meat contributes to global warming and environmental problems...

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/24825

A November 2006 United Nations report revealed that raising animals for food generates more greenhouse gases than all the cars and trucks in the world combined. Senior U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) official Henning Steinfeld said that the meat industry is “one of the most significant contributors to today’s most serious environmental problems.”

That's just my FYI for the day.
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by dobraosoba on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 am

Grace wrote:
KNOWhesALIVE wrote:Hi again..

As i promised in an ealier post i would write the danish primeminister, and guess what???? I did and i attached the pictures so he can see how cruel people in danish territory can be... If you guys want to write to him be my guest..
When you get to the page click kontakt and click Generel Henvendelse and when you get there you can send him an email...

http://www.venstre.dk/index.php?id=4900

Plz ppl it's important to do something not only for ourselves but for Michael to...

Anyway i eat meat as well

OK, it seems we lost the original case somewhat to emotions but I'll give it another shot.

Will you join us on writing to the Danish primeminister - I mean come on girls, did you ever write to a primeminister? Here's your chance.


This is what I wrote:

Topic
Att. Primeminister Mr. Lars Løkke Rasmussen - Dolphin slaughter at Feroe Island

Text:
Dear Sir,

I have come across the following pictures documenting the dolphin slaughter at Feroe Island.
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=85&u=14381497
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=86&u=14381497

You will certainly agree with me that this slaughter is absolutely unnecessary and pure cruelty on purpose. You will also certainly agree with me that these real life informations from Denmark will not have any positive effect on current and future tourism business and the perception of Danish culture throughout the world.

I am hereby officially protesting against any "maturity proof" activities of Danish youngsters of this kind at Feroe Island. I am urging you to instantly take action to stop this cruelty for one and for always.
These pictures will certainly be published throughout the world until Danish Government has taken appropriate actions to ban these activities, has started to rule them under criminal law and has started penalizing any infringement.

Thank you for your swift action.
Sincerely hoping for a fast good future on this important subject, yours faithfully,



This is an alternative email address:
stm@stm.dk

Feel free to copy the text and sent it from each of your mail accounts.
They will consider doing something. For sure.

***** Go and get all the walls in the brains of this world down.*****

thanks grace! i posted it too!
avatar
dobraosoba
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by CKopp on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:11 am

avatar
CKopp
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by amy on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:21 am

dobraosoba wrote:
jpresley wrote:@yaya @the Jacksonologist @Infinitylady

Agree w/ all of you. Now, can we go back to investigating the hoax and figuring out where the hell Michael is?

Well, i don't think he want's to be found lol. Even if he did, i don't think you will find what you are looking for in this section of the forum.

yes we r not here to find where he is? and if you r not intrested in this so plz dont visit this page thanks
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: why? how could they do this

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum