Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary?

+60
mumof3
liegi
paulinah79
MJmylife90
francisca81
dexember
IndonesianGirl
HoneyPie
ILuvUMoreMJ
Cecile
andrea_garay2005
April-R
ThunderPower
CKopp
TheKiddNerd
Mish1981
Ms. Wendy
mjlovebug
q0txciityl0ve
Ibelieve8
FatHeadedRascal
misha86
nohype
Souza81
jenn77
mjthelegendlives
MJLove
hesouttamylife
MJLover1990
MJ'sForever
icy55
MJFOREVER
Mo
JustJamiee
Gema
Gabriel Walker
Kirsche
wandulka
Venus
Shamone'
anotherpartofme
smoothcriminal2792
GirlInTheMirror1
MJJ1982
mjssoulmate
mo2kidzs
ItsInTheEyes
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Sweet1
Léa
Grace
CantStopLovingU
Harleyblonde
Christiana
EarthAngel90
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
shusc140
mjgirl86
miss j
looking4truth
64 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Empty Re: Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary?

Post by misha86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:57 pm

@ gema wow some1 thinks like me...when I ge off work I will. Reply...were going 2 start sum shit that no1 wants 2 hear
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Empty Re: Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary?

Post by mumof3 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:16 pm

I know it is somthing to think about and i often wondered why Michael put himself in such a dangerous situation when i saw the basir programme when he was sitting and holding the boys hand i got worried for Michael i knew he would be pulled to pieces for it and he did not seem to see the danger but could it have been staged Michael went through hell with the police and courts and it looked like it nearly killed him plus he lost valuble time with his family i cant see why he would stage it.
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:19 pm

mumof3 wrote:I know it is somthing to think about and i often wondered why Michael put himself in such a dangerous situation when i saw the basir programme when he was sitting and holding the boys hand i got worried for Michael i knew he would be pulled to pieces for it and he did not seem to see the danger but could it have been staged Michael went through hell with the police and courts and it looked like it nearly killed him plus he lost valuble time with his family i cant see why he would stage it.

I know...
He has such a childish heart, a good heart he was naive. He didn't seem to realize how bad some people are, whixh is strange coutings the numbers of awful persons he's surrounded by. ( His dad, sister...)
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:11 pm

misha86 wrote:@ gema wow some1 thinks like me...when I ge off work I will. Reply...were going 2 start sum shit that no1 wants 2 hear

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cheers Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cheers

I have been quiet about my thoughts for too long!! he he, let´s see what theories we can build up!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Léa wrote:
mumof3 wrote:I know it is somthing to think about and i often wondered why Michael put himself in such a dangerous situation when i saw the basir programme when he was sitting and holding the boys hand i got worried for Michael i knew he would be pulled to pieces for it and he did not seem to see the danger but could it have been staged Michael went through hell with the police and courts and it looked like it nearly killed him plus he lost valuble time with his family i cant see why he would stage it.

I know...
He has such a childish heart, a good heart he was naive. He didn't seem to realize how bad some people are, whixh is strange coutings the numbers of awful persons he's surrounded by. ( His dad, sister...)

i think its the opposite of what you think he knew exactly what he was getting into..and he knows how foul people can get..im sure if he didnt know before 1994 he sure did after evan chandler

i have 2 thoughts on the situation..im not sure which one is true though...either the whole trial was a fake to prove that even when being found innocent your guilty by media standards OR he knew that the azivedos were full of it and wanted to go to trial to prove that he was innocent..and people will do anything for money

and before anyone says " it was the most stressfull time of his life.." blah blah blah " he wouldnt do that" blah blah blah if it was fake there was nothing to stress off..and if he he was/is innocent he didnt have nothing to worry about..and anyone who read the book about the trial knows that there wasnt anything really to worry about cause they had no evidence at all..and at this point im sure hes faked more shit than his death...lol

here are some reasons why i think it was a real trial but he knew it knew it was coming:

to go to trial like he should have in 1994

to prove he was innocent

since 1994 he would go on tv saying how he slept in the bed with boys ect.although there is nothing wrong with that people will think the worse and he was asking for trouble just saying that

whats the chances that out of all the kids he helps,without media attention, he just happens to have footage of him and gavin walking through neverland and things like that and he goes on tv holding his hand and hes the same age that the other boy was ect. MJ KNEW IT WAS PLAYING WITH FIRE but it was all apart of the plan to get someone to accuse him again of absolutly nothing to show he is not a pedo

here is why i think it was all fake and they were actors:

to show how the media made it out like he was going down and really there was nothing against him

he never took the stand...IMO he woulda had to take the stand to say his side although im not familiar with the court system

it fits too well with the hoax...he goes to trial, disappears then dies right before his big comeback..

this kid had some mysterious cancer that just went away?? so this cancer doesnt even have a medical name...lol wow idk im not buying it

and the only reasons why i think it was real and not planned :

june chandler showed up and even though she didnt say anything bad about mike im sure he doesnt still talk to her..unless the trail was real and he did plan and she came and told the truth

the same people from jordans case worked this one and i know the jordan case was not fake
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by liegi Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:10 am

Gosh, you're making some really good points. But why would it have been planned?
a) to clear his name
b) to prepare for his "death"?
I can't get over how he would have allowed Bashir into his life like that. I know he was upset about the sales of Invincible. Did he attribute this to the Chandler case?
We must crack this mystery.
liegi
liegi

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:14 am

misha86 wrote:

here are some reasons why i think it was a real trial but he knew it knew it was coming:

to go to trial like he should have in 1994

to prove he was innocent

since 1994 he would go on tv saying how he slept in the bed with boys ect.although there is nothing wrong with that people will think the worse and he was asking for trouble just saying that

whats the chances that out of all the kids he helps,without media attention, he just happens to have footage of him and gavin walking through neverland and things like that and he goes on tv holding his hand and hes the same age that the other boy was ect. MJ KNEW IT WAS PLAYING WITH FIRE but it was all apart of the plan to get someone to accuse him again of absolutly nothing to show he is not a pedo

here is why i think it was all fake and they were actors:

to show how the media made it out like he was going down and really there was nothing against him

he never took the stand...IMO he woulda had to take the stand to say his side although im not familiar with the court system

it fits too well with the hoax...he goes to trial, disappears then dies right before his big comeback..

this kid had some mysterious cancer that just went away?? so this cancer doesnt even have a medical name...lol wow idk im not buying it

and the only reasons why i think it was real and not planned :

june chandler showed up and even though she didnt say anything bad about mike im sure he doesnt still talk to her..unless the trail was real and he did plan and she came and told the truth

the same people from jordans case worked this one and i know the jordan case was not fake

yes yes yeeeees Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cheers Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cheers

Michael "provoked" with Arvizo a similar situation like in 93-94 to take it to the court till the end and to prove that he was not guilty by law, not paying one cent to shut mouths, just the law proved that he was not guilty!!!!

Michael explained very well that kids want to be with him and that parents give the ok for the kids to stay.

I have seen a footage of Michael from the 70´s and he is really fantastic with a 3 year old, like a perfect father even then.

I am a woman, and I don´t have kids of my own, but I can sense when a guy is not pure towards a kid and Michael showed always to have pure care and love for those kids I saw him together with.

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cheers Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cheers Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cheers Michael was ALWAYS innocent, but not many stayed on his side then, only some of his followers, friends and some of his fans.

My question to you all.

Chandler has said already that he was forced to lie about the abuse.
Can Chandler and his father plus the other conspiracists go to jail after the years ?
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 am

I think you may be searchin alittle too far..

Again, I'll be glad if we were on something but... I just don't know.
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:55 am

liegi wrote:Gosh, you're making some really good points. But why would it have been planned?
a) to clear his name
I can't get over how he would have allowed Bashir into his life like that. I know he was upset about the sales of Invincible. Did he attribute this to the Chandler case?
he could have done it for both reasons ...and u gotta look @ eeverything like this...he only let's u see what he wants...so he didn't really let him in
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 am

misha86 wrote:
liegi wrote:Gosh, you're making some really good points. But why would it have been planned?
a) to clear his name
he could have done it for both reasons ...and u gotta look @ eeverything like this...he only let's u see what he wants...so he didn't really let him in

you're right about that misha! Wink
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 42

http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Post by liegi Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:12 pm

You're right. He only lets you see what he wants. He is in control of his audience. But what was the response he wanted to elicit?
liegi
liegi

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:23 am

liegi wrote:You're right. He only lets you see what he wants. He is in control of his audience. But what was the response he wanted to elicit?

that's the question...
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Empty ..as far as the dia is concernedPeople will do anything 4 moneyIm I'msure theres there'smore but thats that'swhat i Iget from it

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:48 pm

francisca81 wrote:
liegi wrote:You're right. He only lets you see what he wants. He is in control of his audience. But what was the response he wanted to elicit?

that's the question...
to prove your guilty even when proven innocent
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 pm

looking4truth wrote:Okay so this may be old news for some but I just discovered this so please forgive me for my eagerness to post this. I think there is a possibility that there were three folks as Michael Jackson and one of them, I believe, is the real thing.

The first MJ I'm going to point came towards the middle of the documentary.
Here's a clip:

If you look at his eyes, it resembles this guy below:

Of course, this person may not be the same as the person I posted from the documentary but in any event, his eyes do appear to be different.

The second MJ, who I believe might be the real one, came in the beginning. I will point why I think the second and third one is different based on each one's comments on the mother of Blanket.

Here's the clip of the 2nd MJ:

Now, listen closely to what he says about Blanket's mother towards the end of the clip. You can start at 9:00.

The third MJ came at the end of the documentary with the final interview.

Here's a clip of the 3rd MJ:

Now listen closely to what he says about Blanket's mother at 1:15.

In the beginning of the documentary, he is claiming that he knows and had a relationship with Blanket's mother. By the end, he claims that him and Blanket's mother do not know each other at all. Which one is it?

In addition, 3rd MJ says Blanket's mother is Black. Meanwhile, LaToya (who could very well be lying but you never know) says MJ told her Blanket's mother is Latino.

Lots of contradictions and inconsistencies. Similar to this whole death thing right?

I personally believe each MJ LOOKS different if you really pay close attention especially the 2nd and 3rd MJ. I know some time passed but I still think that is a pretty drastic change if you ask me. I could be wrong though. They can all be one MJ but I just can't help but be suspicious of this. He could have been tired of doing this documentary once he found out where it was going and decided to throw one of decoys and/or doubles out there.

I want to also point out that if there is a possibility of three MJs in one documentary then whose to say how many potential MJs there are in the movie, This is It. Poppa Joe may be right after all. Could this documentary have been a test to see which decoys/doubles would work for this big plan he had for the future?

What do you guys think? I would love feedback whether it's in agreement or not with my little theory.

I too thought this for a while, until recently when watching the Bashir thing again.

There are not 3 Michaels. He looks different in the third interview because:

1. his hair has more volume and is trimmed.
2. The pro lightning.
3. The thick fabric of the shirt makes his belly look bigger, but if you look at his arms, they are thin.
4. The color of the purple shirt is so dark and the thick silk fabric that he seems more handsome than compared to wearing a normal denim shirt.
5. Michael tells some white lies once in a while. He probably had forgotten about what he said about Blanket's mom. But he said Blankets mom is black only to irritate Bashir. He was being sarcastic I think. "Oh youre wrong. Yes.NoYes.No" etc. I think MJ was fed up with Martin at that point.
6. The reason he first said he had a relationship with Blankets mom was probably because he finds it uncomfy getting asked these questions and maybe felt guilty for using a surrogate mom.

It's all Michael's voice throughout the interviews. But since he is an artistic genius, of course he is gonna be different at times and not the same every day, every hour. Look at Madonna. She transformed like 20 times. Does that mean she has 20 twins?
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:17 pm

@BlackOrchid

THANK YOU!! You made my point. KUDOS. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cheers
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:00 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:@BlackOrchid

THANK YOU!! You made my point. KUDOS. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cheers

Cool Smile L.O.V.E.
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:00 pm

3. The thick fabric of the shirt makes his belly look bigger, but if you look at his arms, they are thin.

4. The color of the purple shirt is so dark and the thick silk fabric that he seems more handsome than compared to wearing a normal denim shirt.

i've heard it all....lmao..

Look at Madonna. She transformed like 20 times. Does that mean she has 20 twins?

her hair color and style of dress has changed..not her whole face and not within 8 months...lol
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:18 pm

have you guys ever watched 'THE FOOTAGE YOU WHERE NEVER MEANT TO SEE!!'

if not or even if so.. just a quick reminder!!

its on youtube an its Michaels cameras that he had also taping the interview with bashit!!

it shows the stuff that bashit left out!! its awsome and upsetting at the same time!! as bashit left out some very important details.. cos he's an arse!!

TAKE A LOOK!! i don't think Michael would have let this be on TV with a real presenter if there was fake's or doubles or inpersintors.. whatever you wanna call them..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Ilq7oYgto&feature=PlayList&p=27D6E7EF7E3C000A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=54

just my opinion!! Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:24 pm

misha86 wrote:

That's what Michael said when he saw the headline of this topic Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Lol
And yes, fabric and color impacts the appearance, face, skin tone. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_clown Not to mention hair and lightning as well.

Look at Madonna. She transformed like 20 times. Does that mean she has 20 twins?

her hair color and style of dress has changed..not her whole face and not within 8 months...lol

Michael did not change his whole face, not even bits of his face. He was telling the truth to Martin. He only had 2 nose jobs. I advise you to look again at the old photos of Michael and hopefully you will see that.
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:29 pm

lisap27 wrote:have you guys ever watched 'THE FOOTAGE YOU WHERE NEVER MEANT TO SEE!!'

if not or even if so.. just a quick reminder!!

its on youtube an its Michaels cameras that he had also taping the interview with bashit!!

it shows the stuff that bashit left out!! its awsome and upsetting at the same time!! as bashit left out some very important details.. cos he's an arse!!

TAKE A LOOK!! i don't think Michael would have let this be on TV with a real presenter if there was fake's or doubles or inpersintors.. whatever you wanna call them..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Ilq7oYgto&feature=PlayList&p=27D6E7EF7E3C000A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=54

just my opinion!! Smile
yes i have watched it and imo he filmed everything because he knew that bashit was gonna flip the script on him and to show that these people will say whatever they want to you and then report something else...basicly that bashit, and the media as a whole, is full of it...which goes back to my theory of him using different people. why not give some bullshit interviews and let someone think that you letting them in when they are gonna play you anyway?...martin thought he had some scoop and he didnt get anything but some mixed up stories, on purpose, and looked like a damn fool when he was on tv talking about how great mike was ect but his special said other wise...

the way i look at the hoax is like this:

mike only lets you see what he wants you to see... idk how many times i have to say this...lol and mike always gets the last laugh...

so apply that to this interview..he only told martin what he wanted to..so there was no connection, letting him in or anything like that...and mike will/has got the last laugh because he interview 2/3 people and didnt even notices and got feed some bullshit..there was not one new revelation in that whole special...7 years later we still dont know who blankets mom is lmao.. he tells the same @ss beating stories, tautm stories, loneliest man alive stories ect and thats fine but you spent 8 months on and off with someone and we didnt learn anything we couldt have read in moonwalker...LMAO
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:31 pm

misha86 wrote:
francisca81 wrote:

that's the question...
to prove your guilty even when proven innocent

yes that could be it Wink
francisca81
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm

BlackOrchid wrote:
misha86 wrote:

That's what Michael said when he saw the headline of this topic Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Lol
And yes, fabric and color impacts the appearance, face, skin tone. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_clown Not to mention hair and lightning as well.

Michael did not change his whole face, not even bits of his face. He was telling the truth to Martin. He only had 2 nose jobs. I advise you to look again at the old photos of Michael and hopefully you will see that.

i advise you to read my post again..i never said michael changed his whole face and i agree he only had 2 nose jobs, hints me saying that there are 2 different people..but if you look at mike in the red compared to the last mike the face isnt even the same shape let alone the different cheeks ect. so instead of you reaching with all these explainations go with the obvious visuals that those are 2 different people..

and im sure if mike is reading he is probly thinking its about time someone caught on to what i have been doing for many years now... Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Lol

let me guess who think that was all michael in THIS IS IT also??? LMFAO
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:44 pm

misha86 wrote:
BlackOrchid wrote:
misha86 wrote:

i advise you to read my post again..i never said michael changed his whole face and i agree he only had 2 nose jobs, hints me saying that there are 2 different people..but if you look at mike in the red compared to the last mike the face isnt even the same shape let alone the different cheeks ect. so instead of you reaching with all these explainations go with the obvious visuals that those are 2 different people..

and im sure if mike is reading he is probly thinking its about time someone caught on to what i have been doing for many years now... Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Lol

let me guess who think that was all michael in THIS IS IT also??? LMFAO

Hahaha - two different people? Wasn't it 3?

Yes you are actually saying that Michael did not have the same face, that's why you say he is not himself right? Or which Michael did you mean only had 2 nose jobs? Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_farao Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_king Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_queen Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_jokercolor Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rr
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:56 pm

BlackOrchid wrote:

Yes you are actually saying that Michael did not have the same face, that's why you say he is not himself right? Or which Michael did you mean only had 2 nose jobs? Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_farao Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_king Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_queen Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_jokercolor Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rr
when i said 2 i was talking about red shirt vs burgandy shirt..and yes there are 3 different people

i am clearing stating that there are 3 different people..and not about to go back in forth with you about it...theres no use arguing with the blind Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:07 pm

misha86 wrote:
BlackOrchid wrote:

when i said 2 i was talking about red shirt vs burgandy shirt..and yes there are 3 different people

Why didn't you say so?

i am clearing stating that there are 3 different people..and not about to go back in forth with you about it...theres no use arguing with the blind Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

You seem to totally lack psychological insight into Michael when you say there are 3 of him. Yikes. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_study Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Alien Listen to the man express himself.
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:21 pm

BlackOrchid wrote:
misha86 wrote:
BlackOrchid wrote:

Why didn't you say so?

You seem to totally lack psychological insight into Michael when you say there are 3 of him. Yikes. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_study Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Alien Listen to the man express himself.
your the one with no insight to him if you dont get what he was doing. how about you listen to him and his beef with the media and think how logical it would be for him to do what he did..
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Also remember that Michael was taught from the time he was 7 and 8 years old that it was ok to say an untruth if it was for PR reasons IE: When he was 10 they made him tell the press that he was 8. At first he objected to that saying it was a lie and he didnt want to, but the adults in his life insisted that it wasnt the same as lying, it was called Public Relations.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:30 pm

@ Black Orchid - I understand that you do not agree with Misha, but like she said there is no use arguing the point. As much as you believe that there is only 1 MJ in the Bashir interviews, she believes there was more than one.

This thread is to discuss the inconsistencies in the DOC - which although I always noticed, and even though I feel the hands are the same I am having a difficult time reconciling the very big differences in facial stucture.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_arrow
misha86 wrote:
BlackOrchid wrote:
misha86 wrote:
BlackOrchid wrote:

Why didn't you say so?

your the one with no insight to him if you dont get what he was doing. how about you listen to him and his beef with the media and think how logical it would be for him to do what he did..

Hahah. Funny. I know the reason behind everything he does. Takes one to know one. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_idea Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cat

Michael did not learn anything from the 1994 case (like you said before that he planned the trial and charges to prove his innocence) because he is a child Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_clown They make the same mistakes over and over. Michael did not see it as sexual to sleep in bed with children. I lately agree with him actually. Love and relaxing is not sex whatsoever, it's in the sick mind of some people.

Gavin was healed by Michael. It's true. They told him he had only months to live. Michael's love heals everyone and he knows this. Look at Dave Dave. MJalso cured lots of other children who were dying of cancer, with bed stories and hot milk, animals, cartoons. I'd love to experience that as a child, wow. Michael was right and so ahead of his time "it's what the whole world should do"

Gavin accused Michael because he was disappointed after a while, that Michael did not give him the attention they craved. And Gavin's mom who was used to spending a lot of money on Michael's bill (and at that time talking good about him), felt the same as Gavin, when Michael have had enough of her. He kicked them out, and then came the accusations.

The Bashir documentary was edited by Martin and not Michael. Lol. I can't believe you say that Michael controlled it all and wanted Martin to bash him. The truth is, Michael trusted Bashir because he did a nice interview with Lady Diana.

Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_elephant Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rr
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:44 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:@ Black Orchid - I understand that you do not agree with Misha, but like she said there is no use arguing the point. As much as you believe that there is only 1 MJ in the Bashir interviews, she believes there was more than one.

This thread is to discuss the inconsistencies in the DOC - which although I always noticed, and even though I feel the hands are the same I am having a difficult time reconciling the very big differences in facial stucture.

This is a debate forum and when someone posts about something this crazy, they can not expect anyone not to react and disagree, that's naive.
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Hahah. Funny. I know the reason behind everything he does. Takes one to know one. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_idea Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_cat

Michael did not learn anything from the 1994 case (like you said before that he planned the trial and charges to prove his innocence) because he is a child Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_clown They make the same mistakes over and over.

honestly i should stop reading here if you think he is that dumb..he is not a child..he is a grown @ss man, yes when he is around children he likes to have fun but to flat out call him a child is just beyond me...and to think he did not learn his lesson...lmao wow @ how you percieve him..hasnt this hoax taught you anything about him...hes not some simple minded "child" who only worries about singing , dancing and playing with kids Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzIQlVSH8GU this doesnt sound like child talk to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBUgE6EDFo nor does this, i didnt know kids were concerned with healing the world either Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes ...but you saying he is a child is underestimating him just like he says sony is doing here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr6CRcrQxDw

Michael did not see it as sexual to sleep in bed with children. I lately agree with him actually. Love and relaxing is not sex whatsoever, it's in the sick mind of some people.

Gavin was healed by Michael. It's true. They told him he had only months to live. Michael's love heals everyone and he knows this. Look at Dave Dave. MJalso cured lots of other children who were dying of cancer, with bed stories and hot milk, animals, cartoons. I'd love to experience that as a child, wow. Michael was right and so ahead of his time "it's what the whole world should do"

Gavin accused Michael because he was disappointed after a while, that Michael did not give him the attention they craved. And Gavin's mom who was used to spending a lot of money on Michael's bill (and at that time talking good about him), felt the same as Gavin, when Michael have had enough of her. He kicked them out, and then came the accusations.

i could give a rats @ss as to why gavin/janet did it...michael didnt owe them shit..so what if he didnt want them around anymore...mike literaly gave him life and thats the thanks he gets??? and im sure that him being on TV fueled them to go with the allegations since Sneddon seemed to think that footage was some sort of proof of something..but the off them because the trial is not the topic here

The Bashir documentary was edited by Martin and not Michael. Lol. I can't believe you say that Michael controlled it all and wanted Martin to bash him.

I never said he controlled the actually interview..BUT he did control what was seen and said during the interview...the interview could have went 2 ways...martin could have showed michael as the human he is and only spoke of the good he does LIKE martin expressed to him as shown in "the footage you were not meant to see" OR he could have acted like he agreed with michael and then showed footage that made it seem like he was a liar,crazy, over spending, lonely weirdo pedofile like he did...micheal, knowing how the media works, said alot of good things but also said and did something things that the media could have ran with...so do i think mike wanted martin to bash him....no..but do i think that mike knew that he probly would...ofcourse...cause as a grown as man he knows how the game goes..martin had plenty of footage to where he did not have to hint as him being a pedofile or even showing them hold hands

The truth is, Michael trusted Bashir because he did a nice interview with Lady Diana.

umm mike didnt trust him..if he did the camaras wouldnt have been rolling the whole time and if im not mistaken bashit cant work in the UK because of that lady di interview so thats even more reason not to trust this guy
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:12 pm

BlackOrchid wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:@ Black Orchid - I understand that you do not agree with Misha, but like she said there is no use arguing the point. As much as you believe that there is only 1 MJ in the Bashir interviews, she believes there was more than one.

This is a debate forum and when someone posts about something this crazy, they can not expect anyone not to react and disagree, that's naive.

you thinking that michael is a child is naive...and you havent gave me any reason why he would not have multiple people interview..he gave your lame as "lights,hair style and colored shirt" reasons but please tell me why he wouldnt make a fool out of this martin like he tried to do to him???
or wait he is a child and would never think to out think someone cause all he thinks about is water guns Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:24 pm

@Misha: I've been watching your debate with Black Orchid. As far as I'm concerned, you're always one step ahead with what could be the "reality" of this whole thing. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_smile I posted on the "2 to tango" thread with pic's of a twin/double in the 90's. All the pic's can be found on mjjpictures.com.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:28 pm

nohype wrote:@Misha: I've been watching your debate with Black Orchid. As far as I'm concerned, you're always one step ahead with what could be the "reality" of this whole thing. Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_smile I posted on the "2 to tango" thread with pic's of a twin/double in the 90's. All the pic's can be found on mjjpictures.com.
thank you!
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 pm

misha86 wrote:
BlackOrchid wrote:

you thinking that michael is a child is naive...and you havent gave me any reason why he would not have multiple people interview..he gave your lame as "lights,hair style and colored shirt" reasons but please tell me why he wouldnt make a fool out of this martin like he tried to do to him???
or wait he is a child and would never think to out think someone cause all he thinks about is water guns Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes Three (3) MJs in the Bashit Documentary? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

You state many opinions but you lack insight and further explaining to me as to why it has to be that way you claim is real.

If this forum has developed into a place where it's more rational to think that Michael was cloned or has doubles of 3-6 people, rather than that there is only one MJ, it's very sad. And far from the truth.

Michael was honest with Martin in the interview, what is your point really? Compare it to the 93 Oprah interview and see a very honest man who talks openly about abuse and pain. It's only in your eyes that he was shown as a "loner and pedofile".

A child is not stupid and out of control, that's your words, not mine. He is a child and also very intelligent, wise and life experienced. If you think it's not possible to be both a child at heart, and creative and smart, then you reveal to me your intelligence level. And by the way MJ does not hang out with children to play with them, but to be with that level of innocence that he creates from.

Michael did say he trusted Martin. Stop spreading your ignorant lies. I really don't see any connection to how a person can have 3 doubles based on something as having fuller cheeks of using botox and change personality and mood over 8 months. MJ changes his mood very often - sometimes he is very shy and almost afraid and vulnerable, other times he is more secure and strong. It's human nature. Wake up.
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:14 pm

BlackOrchid wrote:
misha86 wrote:
BlackOrchid wrote:

You state many opinions but you lack insight and further explaining to me as to why it has to be that way you claim is real.

i never said it has to be the way i said but i am giving you reasons as to why i feel the way i do and you not..you just keep saying its him but your not stating why.. i know there is only ONE real micheal jackson..but there are mulitple "micheals" in that interview since that who they are suppose to be..i ner said anything about a clone

If this forum has developed into a place where it's more rational to think that Michael was cloned or has doubles of 3-6 people, rather than that there is only one MJ, it's very sad. And far from the truth.

again we all here know that there is only one michael jackson BUT some of us feel that we have been seeing mutiple micheals at least for the last 16year...i its sad that you think its more rational to have the color/ fabric and his hair change his whole facial stucture and weight..you can tell by his fave when he has on the burgandy shirt, who i beleive is the real michael, weighs more than the red shirt guy..and nothing you wear can effect that

Michael was honest with Martin in the interview, what is your point really? Compare it to the 93 Oprah interview and see a very honest man who talks openly about abuse and pain. It's only in your eyes that he was shown as a "loner and pedofile".

i dont see him as a pedofile or loney! but clearly martin tried to show him as such..im starting to think you didnt watch the same program as me because most people agree that thats what he did and that was the reason behind the outrage against the showin the first place....and micheal was far from honest..lol he switch his story on blanket among other things, but he doesnt have to be honest with him its none of anyones business anyways

A child is not stupid and out of control, that's your words, not mine. He is a child and also very intelligent, wise and life experienced. If you think it's not possible to be both a child at heart, and creative and smart, then you reveal to me your intelligence level. And by the way MJ does not hang out with children to play with them, but to be with that level of innocence that he creates from.

you didnt say he was a child at heart..you said he is a child and didnt learn his lesson, which equals stupidty. and intelligant person learns from there mistakes

Michael did say he trusted Martin. Stop spreading your ignorant lies.

what ignorant lies??? its forum and we can post our thoughts and therories right?

I really don't see any connection to how a person can have 3 doubles based on something as having fuller cheeks of using botox and change personality and mood over 8 months. MJ changes his mood very often - sometimes he is very shy and almost afraid and vulnerable, other times he is more secure and strong. It's human nature. Wake up.

these 3 people dont look alike..there is no botox that can do that...lol

this persons face https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reyM_aHzc_s&feature=related
look at his cheeks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQLfJG1hmcM&feature=related

look at this person..please explain why he looks asian? and him and martin are the same height here..in the clip above he was taller than martin
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:29 pm

I was also thinking that the Michael we saw in the last part of the Bashir interview, the one when Mike is in the purple shirt, is the same Michael we saw in Stranger in Moscow. His face is different, more full and his whole JAW in sqaure not just his chin. Just something that I noticed.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:48 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:I was also thinking that the Michael we saw in the last part of the Bashir interview, the one when Mike is in the purple shirt, is the same Michael we saw in Stranger in Moscow. His face is different, more full and his whole JAW in sqaure not just his chin. Just something that I noticed.
me too plus he was thick in that video also..and he also looks the same here..a little thinner maybe but same face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5UCZIkbwPY

this is the same face over 10 year!
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 pm

misha86 wrote:
BlackOrchid wrote:
misha86 wrote:
BlackOrchid wrote:

i never said it has to be the way i said but i am giving you reasons as to why i feel the way i do and you not..you just keep saying its him but your not stating why.. i know there is only ONE real micheal jackson..but there are mulitple "micheals" in that interview since that who they are suppose to be..i ner said anything about a clone

again we all here know that there is only one michael jackson BUT some of us feel that we have been seeing mutiple micheals at least for the last 16year...i its sad that you think its more rational to have the color/ fabric and his hair change his whole facial stucture and weight..you can tell by his fave when he has on the burgandy shirt, who i beleive is the real michael, weighs more than the red shirt guy..and nothing you wear can effect that

i dont see him as a pedofile or loney! but clearly martin tried to show him as such..im starting to think you didnt watch the same program as me because most people agree that thats what he did and that was the reason behind the outrage against the showin the first place....and micheal was far from honest..lol he switch his story on blanket among other things, but he doesnt have to be honest with him its none of anyones business anyways

you didnt say he was a child at heart..you said he is a child and didnt learn his lesson, which equals stupidty. and intelligant person learns from there mistakes

Michael did say he trusted Martin. Stop spreading your ignorant lies.

what ignorant lies??? its forum and we can post our thoughts and therories right?

I really don't see any connection to how a person can have 3 doubles based on something as having fuller cheeks of using botox and change personality and mood over 8 months. MJ changes his mood very often - sometimes he is very shy and almost afraid and vulnerable, other times he is more secure and strong. It's human nature. Wake up.

these 3 people dont look alike..there is no botox that can do that...lol

this persons face https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reyM_aHzc_s&feature=related
look at his cheeks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQLfJG1hmcM&feature=related

look at this person..please explain why he looks asian? and him and martin are the same height here..in the clip above he was taller than martin

Again you are lying. I have stated why several times, since my first post, as to why MJ looks different in this documentary and that there can not be 3 of him. You on the other hand have not said anything in depth to why you think there can be 3 Michaels. I suggested earlier that you should do so - by talking about Michael the person, and you did not.

You have to remember that the last interview - it was so amazing lightning and in a dark room. The other interviews of Michael - he was outside in daylight. Like when climbing trees. The video taping in the last interview had a good angle as well. It highlighted his best features. You honestly saying light and angle has no impact on appearance?

The interview in the cinema room did not have good lightning. The one with the red shirt at hotel room was from a side angle. Picture it with facing angle. Totally different. And also in daylight.

The purple shirt thing and hair - what I meant was more that he seemed bigger because of that angle and yes fabric. He leans backwards. And some people think he looks as if he had a belly so then they think it's not him. Again, an optical illusion.

Botox does make your cheeks bigger. He also did some stuff with the nose many times - sometimes it was smaller, pointy, bigger, wider etc. The eyes and attitude of the man is the same. I cant say WHY it is so, because you have to feel it and see it. (like millions do)

You did say Michael deliberately wanted to look bad in the documentary though. And that he wanted to be charged again with molestation - to prove he is innocent bcuz he knows he is and that the Gavin's got nothing on him. So then it's not Martin's fault after all like you said now? It's obvious MJ was being used here.

Michael is open and honest yes. He tells white lies, but its because of fear and afraid of not being good enough. He has a pure heart. The documentary had Bashir adding comments that were sarcastic - in my opinion Michael did nothing wrong in the interviews. He was lovely. He opened up his heart - what more could he do?

MJ is a child at heart AND someone who did not learn his "lesson". Got nothing to do with stupidity. Maybe a little naive sure. But you can't say that a grown, creative genius can not be a child as well. And he did not learn his "lesson" because he knows he never did anything wrong. So then I guess he is not naive after all.

"Ignorant lies" as in you said MJ never trusted Martin. Which is the opposite of what MJ himself said. And it shows that you dont understand that Michael wanted this interview to be a REAL insight into his life, with no secrets.

What Gavin said about sleeping in same beds came totally as a shock to Michael as you can see. He goes like "oops", but what could he do? This reason is something the jury too noticed - that MJ was being led on due to Gavins statement. So Michael obviously feels there is nothing wrong with telling the world many times that it's ok to sleep in the bed with kids. There is no hidden meaning behind that other than that he wants to share love.
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Yes you can clearly see how square his entire jaw is - in the deposition, the Stanger in Moscow and the last part of the Bashir interview. Very interesting
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Again you are lying. I have stated why several times, since my first post, as to why MJ looks different in this documentary and that there can not be 3 of him. You on the other hand have not said anything in depth to why you think there can be 3 Michaels. I suggested earlier that you should do so - by talking about Michael the person, and you did not.

you said because of his clothes and you "feel" that its him..and its crazy to think that there is 3 just based on,but you havent said anything as to why he would not do it ...as i gave explainations to why they look different and the reason behind it

You have to remember that the last interview - it was so amazing lightning and in a dark room. The other interviews of Michael - he was outside in daylight. Like when climbing trees. The video taping in the last interview had a good angle as well. It highlighted his best features. You honestly saying light and angle has no impact on appearance?

yes they can have that effect but they dont change you height or facial structure

The interview in the cinema room did not have good lightning. The one with the red shirt at hotel room was from a side angle. Picture it with facing angle. Totally different. And also in daylight.

The purple shirt thing and hair - what I meant was more that he seemed bigger because of that angle and yes fabric. He leans backwards. And some people think he looks as if he had a belly so then they think it's not him. Again, an optical illusion.

hes face is bigger not his belly...hes shirt does not effect his face and mike has had shorter hair and it does change his face that drasticly

Botox does make your cheeks bigger. He also did some stuff with the nose many times - sometimes it was smaller, pointy, bigger, wider etc. The eyes and attitude of the man is the same. I cant say WHY it is so, because you have to feel it and see it. (like millions do)

im sorry but there is nothing you can do to your nose to make it small to bigger again..and i thought you agreed with me that he only had 2 nose jobs? so that would mean that he has had the same nose since what 1982? so thats not relavent to this program and again you keep saying you feel it and thats why you think its michael...but the physical is obviously off...just like with this is it...i didnt feel like any of the men on stage were him..only the smooth criminal segment...and there people who think its all him....everyones "feelings" are differnent..mike makes everyone "feel" different BUT if you go by physical appreance there are like 4 or 6 guys in the film and they all have differnt heights, weights, mannerism,facial structure ect..if you put your feelings aside you can see what alot of people see..i wanted to go to that movie and see the michael i have adored since i can remeber but i didnt get that "feeling" ..that same "feeling" i get when i see the bad video 20 years later..like im a kid again..so i know what you mean but come on now, something is not right with what we have been seeing and imo using doubles is way more logical than have his nose done every year

You did say Michael deliberately wanted to look bad in the documentary though.
And that he wanted to be charged again with molestation - to prove he is innocent bcuz he knows he is and that the Gavin's got nothing on him. So then it's not Martin's fault after all like you said now? It's obvious MJ was being used here.

what i said was that mike knew that some shit would start if he did that and if someone pressed charges he could go to court to prove his innocence...but the point is martin did not have to show that...he could of spoke of the good doing and showed them dancing in the kitchen, the underprevilaged kids ect. to get the point across that he saves lives, kids enjoy him ect...and its wasnt just that footage that made him look bad it was the words martin spoke before and after the clip...mike gave martin the bate and he took it instead of using the positive footage he had..so do i think he wanted to be protraited badly no, but if martin was a shithead, like he is, he was going to run with the bad..

Michael is open and honest yes. He tells white lies, but its because of fear and afraid of not being good enough. He has a pure heart. The documentary had Bashir adding comments that were sarcastic - in my opinion Michael did nothing wrong in the interviews. He was lovely. He opened up his heart - what more could he do?

there was nothing sarcastic about what martin was saying..the way he wanted mike to look.it was blatant

MJ is a child at heart AND someone who did not learn his "lesson". Got nothing to do with stupidity. Maybe a little naive sure. But you can't say that a grown, creative genius can not be a child as well. And he did not learn his "lesson" because he knows he never did anything wrong. So then I guess he is not naive after all.

i disagree if mike was ever naive i would bet money that stopped in 1993

"Ignorant lies" as in you said MJ never trusted Martin. Which is the opposite of what MJ himself said.

you just said your self he told "white lies" and actions speak louder than words and again him also filming the footage speaks volumes against his words..im sure when oprah came to his home he didnt also film that

And it shows that you dont understand that Michael wanted this interview to be a REAL insight into his life, with no secrets.

actually i do understand thats what he wanted BUT i, and mike, understand that wasnt going to happen because the media takes every oppotunity to belittle him and make him into anything but normal, they take small situations, like the holding hands,nose job comment ect and blow things like that out of context instead of focusing on the kids loving him and him being so humble and nice..the oprah interview gave insight, didnt make him look like "weirdo" or any other term they use for him, this show did not..BUT it could have showed him as a regular father who is just like everyone else...

What Gavin said about sleeping in same beds came totally as a shock to Michael as you can see. He goes like "oops", but what could he do? This reason is something the jury too noticed - that MJ was being led on due to Gavins statement. So Michael obviously feels there is nothing wrong with telling the world many times that it's ok to sleep in the bed with kids. There is no hidden meaning behind that other than that he wants to share love.

micheal also stated that he did not share his bed with him, that gavin and star sleep in the bed and he sleeps on the floor..but no1 focused on that part...which again goes to show that the media takes a small tidbit and runs with it...
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ'sForever Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:10 pm

I have said since day one on this board that I don't believe that the man in the Oprah interview is the same man as in the Bashir documentary. I do agree that the middle part of the interview again loooks like a different man than the strong one at the end. Mike seemed almost "manic" in Germany taping his foot and even the nexy day when he went to the Event (can't remember) but he was sitting on a throne looking chair, and he said "it was out of innocence..... Just the way he kinda pouts and rolls his eyes does not seem like the Michael I have come to know.....I don't believe this man was Michael.... I have seen several other times when I questioned if that was really him.... I think you guys are on to something, and by the way should anyone really call someone a liar just because there is a difference of opinion? I don't say much here because I don't want to expell the energy it takes to arguee with people. but.... some on this board need to put their big girl panties on and stop attacking people because they don't agree with you... It should not be an argument.... debate yes, but not a name calling argument.... If the panties fit....
MJ'sForever
MJ'sForever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa7 Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:46 pm

I always thought the whole doubles thing (or whatever) was complete nonsense but I have to say he does look very different at times in the interview, in fact he ALWAYS looks different at least from around 2000 on, maybe he just got clever with makeup or ?????
alexa7
alexa7

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:05 am

I go back to my previous observation. Is not only the looks. Is the personality/ character/ behaviour.

I am awared that one can change under pressure, even change "aura" or eye expressions, even face expressions but on that Bashir interview I always saw 2 Michaels when he talked about Blanket´s mother.

What I would really like to spot is:

-Date of 1st Blanke´ts mother talk (MJ1)
-Date of 2nd Blanket´s mother talk (MJ2)
-Following dates of MJ appearances in public after the second MJ Blanket´s talk. With this, then we will know if the MJ2 has always been MJ1 but with new botox, surgery etc...to dismiss the double theory.

Also, I guess that some MJ impersonator or even obsessive fans who through the years changed their own appearance to look like MJ, would at some point lie to fans and take advantages of them.

And the Billie Jean song can be just a song, but can also have some thoughts of MJ, so the double theory also fits. Who knows who is the father of Billie Jean´s son? MJ father?, MJ brother?, MJ cousin? MJ impersonator (may be not bacause genes are there regardless numbers of operations)?

The problem I find here is that MJ has changed his looks always and last time we saw him was on the O2 press conference and to many of us he did not act or look as we used to remember Michael.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:02 am

Real MJ might have discovered about Bashir's OBJECTIVE towards the interview --

It could have been that upon discovering, he then played along the interview by hiring his doubles to appear at some of bashir's interview.

its possible i guess:

1. because noone can prove that it was actually MJ who show Blanket out in a balcony..

2. the michael out in a zoo with the kids

3. the mj laughing inside the car when he saw a fan dancing on the street..

those were the odd mj's by the way.
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:16 am

so you think Michael left his kids with a double?? omg, I can't believe it! do you know how he loved his kids?? that's totally insane! really, so weird that you have such thoughts...
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:08 am

misha86 wrote:Again you are lying. I have stated why several times, since my first post, as to why MJ looks different in this documentary and that there can not be 3 of him. You on the other hand have not said anything in depth to why you think there can be 3 Michaels. I suggested earlier that you should do so - by talking about Michael the person, and you did not.

you said because of his clothes and you "feel" that its him..and its crazy to think that there is 3 just based on,but you havent said anything as to why he would not do it ...as i gave explainations to why they look different and the reason behind it

yes they can have that effect but they dont change you height or facial structure

hes face is bigger not his belly...hes shirt does not effect his face and mike has had shorter hair and it does change his face that drasticly

im sorry but there is nothing you can do to your nose to make it small to bigger again..and i thought you agreed with me that he only had 2 nose jobs? so that would mean that he has had the same nose since what 1982? so thats not relavent to this program and again you keep saying you feel it and thats why you think its michael...but the physical is obviously off...just like with this is it...i didnt feel like any of the men on stage were him..only the smooth criminal segment...and there people who think its all him....everyones "feelings" are differnent..mike makes everyone "feel" different BUT if you go by physical appreance there are like 4 or 6 guys in the film and they all have differnt heights, weights, mannerism,facial structure ect..if you put your feelings aside you can see what alot of people see..i wanted to go to that movie and see the michael i have adored since i can remeber but i didnt get that "feeling" ..that same "feeling" i get when i see the bad video 20 years later..like im a kid again..so i know what you mean but come on now, something is not right with what we have been seeing and imo using doubles is way more logical than have his nose done every year

You did say Michael deliberately wanted to look bad in the documentary though.
And that he wanted to be charged again with molestation - to prove he is innocent bcuz he knows he is and that the Gavin's got nothing on him. So then it's not Martin's fault after all like you said now? It's obvious MJ was being used here.

what i said was that mike knew that some shit would start if he did that and if someone pressed charges he could go to court to prove his innocence...but the point is martin did not have to show that...he could of spoke of the good doing and showed them dancing in the kitchen, the underprevilaged kids ect. to get the point across that he saves lives, kids enjoy him ect...and its wasnt just that footage that made him look bad it was the words martin spoke before and after the clip...mike gave martin the bate and he took it instead of using the positive footage he had..so do i think he wanted to be protraited badly no, but if martin was a shithead, like he is, he was going to run with the bad..

there was nothing sarcastic about what martin was saying..the way he wanted mike to look.it was blatant

i disagree if mike was ever naive i would bet money that stopped in 1993

"Ignorant lies" as in you said MJ never trusted Martin. Which is the opposite of what MJ himself said.

you just said your self he told "white lies" and actions speak louder than words and again him also filming the footage speaks volumes against his words..im sure when oprah came to his home he didnt also film that

And it shows that you dont understand that Michael wanted this interview to be a REAL insight into his life, with no secrets.

actually i do understand thats what he wanted BUT i, and mike, understand that wasnt going to happen because the media takes every oppotunity to belittle him and make him into anything but normal, they take small situations, like the holding hands,nose job comment ect and blow things like that out of context instead of focusing on the kids loving him and him being so humble and nice..the oprah interview gave insight, didnt make him look like "weirdo" or any other term they use for him, this show did not..BUT it could have showed him as a regular father who is just like everyone else...

micheal also stated that he did not share his bed with him, that gavin and star sleep in the bed and he sleeps on the floor..but no1 focused on that part...which again goes to show that the media takes a small tidbit and runs with it...

You are talking nonsense and lying.

Mike had 2 plastic surgeries on the nose, but other treatments at Klein's office.

His face looks bigger cuz of angle, lightning, botox, and maybe medication. And yes its the shirt that makes him look like hes got a belly, but he does not have that. Look at his arms and see he is skinny. Like Mike would ever allow himself to have a belly haha. He's not a beer drinker.

Michael slept in the same bed with many children and he admitted it. Sleeping on floor or in bed - he was honest and not hiding or editing the thing.

Martin was being very sarcastic when making the documentary "his odd behaviour" "I cant believe this is the king of pop" when feeding Blanket "MJ thought he'd show me how much he loves his children" - "his obsession with children" and more.

Like I said, look at the man and hear him speak. This is what most people who believe in doubles don't seem to get - human psychology. Like, would these people not recognize their own mother if she had botox? Haha .

I advise you to take a picture of yourself right now in daylight, then take one in 8 months in darkness.

Michael would be freaked out to have a double (S). He would not allow himself to lose control of his life - like in Berlin with the baby incident. And also bcuz he loves his kids and knows that the kids would be destroyed, more than he was, if they felt there was 3 of dad lol. And havingg doubles would mean his life would be more complicated than it already is. Where would he be when sending out the double? Hiding in the basement?

You still have not made any good points as to why MJ would use doubles. To say he wanted to be charged with molestation again is not a valid explanation.
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOrchid Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 am

And to add - Michael had a lot of depression and anxiety in his life. This shows in the first parts of the interviews.

In Berlin, seems to me he was so nervous, he was shaking when feeding the baby, and making mistakes at the award show, because he was so stressed out. As we know he is very sensitive and his reaction only shows he is very human.

On the last interview he looks more secure and confident. I have seen many people, including myself, change face appearance - especially eyes and shape of face, based on my mood and emotions. When a person is "on" - as in high on drugs, or high on creative energy - they look 100% themselves. As opposed to being "off" - stressed out, lonely, depressed.
BlackOrchid
BlackOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:20 am

HoneyPie wrote:so you think Michael left his kids with a double?? omg, I can't believe it! do you know how he loved his kids?? that's totally insane! really, so weird that you have such thoughts...
did you see the kids faces? whose to say that was the real prince and paris?

i dont understand how somene can say that these are weird thoughts but post n a board where everyone thinks he faked his dealth...him faking his dealth is just as crazy as him using doubles of himself and those kids
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:24 am

BlackOrchid wrote:And to add - Michael had a lot of depression and anxiety in his life. This shows in the first parts of the interviews.

why do you speak like you know him...lol

In Berlin, seems to me he was so nervous, he was shaking when feeding the baby, and making mistakes at the award show,

because he was so stressed out.

again speaking like you know him...we dont personally know him and you making ASSumptions

As we know he is very sensitive and his reaction only shows he is very human.

On the last interview he looks more secure and confident. I have seen many people, including myself, change face appearance - especially eyes and shape of face, based on my mood and emotions. When a person is "on" - as in high on drugs, or high on creative energy - they look 100% themselves. As opposed to being "off" - stressed out, lonely, depressed.

so are you saying that he was high in germany? so you think he was high in front of his baby? you make more excuses for his physcial change than even logicial..first its the lights, then his outfit, then his hair and now hes high and depressed...lmao
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum