How this all works in religion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Greetings everyone,

I have just joined this forum, following my partner, Lacey5842, I became disheartened with these forums on the grounds of so much negativity, and people not wanting to listen to others point of view, and opinion. Since watching Lacey today, it would seem this has its differences, so would like to try to add my version of how i see and understand things.

Firstly I am 45 years old, and have followed Michael since i can remember, that's not to say i followed the Jacksons though, because i will be perfectly honest, i did not like a lot of what the band did, but loved everything Michael did, from day one. I am not religious in any way, I am like Michael a very spiritual person, choosing to believe in the power of the human collective conciousness and that of the space and life around and within us. That said, here is what i have found, and found it to be of some interest, though not sure how much, but would love others to offer their opinions on it to.

some of my investigations:

I have found some information that reads, “Michael's name in Hebrew means "Perfect One of God." That to me would mean the god of your or anyone’s religion or belief, I am not religious so to me it doesn’t mean much at all, but taking Michael’s spiritual feelings in to consideration it has meaning to him. It went on to say that “Michael Ashel ("Michael of Fire") is stationed in the South. Michael is often visualized as a masculine archangel dressed in robes or armour of red and green, He stands in the attitude of a warrior amid flames. Bearing either a sword or a spear, Michael is the guardian against evil and the protector of humanity”.

So some of Michaels outfits are very military like, right down to the red jacket he wore in the Beat it video, when performing Michael will hold a microphone stand or the microphone, which is his sword or spear, and when he performs on stage he is more often than not surrounded by the flames and fire of the pyrotechnics going off around the stage as part of the light show. To me the similarities are to close.

Ok it goes on to say “Michael the Archangel is the Almighty's Champion. He ousted the one named Serpent and Dragon out of Heaven. He is the 'only' Archangel (hint being Arch or keystone), no others are named as he is also the only begotten son of God but so named Michael when defending Gods name”. (not quite sure what that bit means)

“Saint Michael was one of the SEVEN (7) archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible. In the Book of Revelation in the new testament he is portrayed as the leader of heaven's armies, and thus is considered the patron saint of soldiers”, which may explain why he dresses in military outfits, and in his videos surrounds himself with military scenes, like in the moon walker movie, and the history album, as well as many more.

If you take this information which as most if not all of you will know, is available all over the internet search google for the meaning of Michael the 7 angels. He just may have seen himself as having to take on the role of being the saviour of humanity in light of what the illuminati are doing or trying to do, and he knew about it. With his heart as big as it is, he would have wanted nothing more than to protect and save the people of the earth, and nothing less would have been good enough for him, even though that put him in incredible danger. The illuminati in turn would have seen Michael as being a threat to their campaign of control and global domination, and hence would have gone all out to stop him, however I believe he knew that and made his plans to prevent their evil doings toward him and his family before they got there. Now in hiding till the time is right for him to reveal the truth and stop the illuminai before its too late. If this is right he will be relying on all of us to back him up and stand by him no matter what. So are you prepared to do that?

Once again, thanks for this forum, I am so sorry there is so much reading but you understand that this would have been spread out over a period of time had I got here at the beginning so to speak, I have posted this in other forums, but with little or not interest which is why after looking at the way some of you work, through your comments on Lacey's posts seemed a good idea. I also apologise if some of this had been said before, i am a lazy bugger and don always read everything, bad habit i know. So i look forward to saying hi to people and seeing some of your thoughts on this subject, Neo :0)

Be kind and be safe king
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by MJhunny on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:10 pm

welcome and hugs
avatar
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by MJJ on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:15 pm

welcome
avatar
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Gabriel Walker on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:18 pm

I enjoyed your post. Thank you.
Smile
avatar
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by whateverhappens on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:27 pm

i am with you in all of your points
WARM WELCOME TO YOU

neo 5842
avatar
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi and welcome.
Am sorry but I am one of the ones with negativity and am afraid theories like that are in my mind a bit obscure and over my head. I personally know many Michaels who have various things in common with our hero Michael, most of them are unlike the meaning of their names far from perfect, one of which is a gardener so usually has a digging spade or garden fork in his hand which can be interperated as a sword. Also many pop singers over the years wore military jackets. Jimi Hendrix wore them. What does all this prove? How does it help with the hoax?
Sorry but I just think stuff like this complicates things. It proves nothing. My Mum reguarly reads what I am doing on this forum and she said no wonder some think we are ahmm- not quite right-I will not say what she says or I will get slammed.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by katson45 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:38 pm

like your 'take' on this...
avatar
katson45
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Hi, and thank you all for your warm welcomes, I would like to say to Harleyblonde, :0) as i said i am not religious, so this doesn't mean a lot to me, apart from how it all links to the illuminate, where i do strongly believe. But Michael's beliefs were as rich and divers as anyone's, especially his spiritual beliefs, so this is why i have pointed these things out. I did not expect for one minuet that religious people would either like or respect me for what i have put, but i believe all avenues are worth looking in to, and this is just one, hope that makes sense to you.
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:57 pm

neo5842 wrote:Hi, and thank you all for your warm welcomes, I would like to say to Harleyblonde, :0) as i said i am not religious, so this doesn't mean a lot to me, apart from how it all links to the illuminate, where i do strongly believe. But Michael's beliefs were as rich and divers as anyone's, especially his spiritual beliefs, so this is why i have pointed these things out. I did not expect for one minuet that religious people would either like or respect me for what i have put, but i believe all avenues are worth looking in to, and this is just one, hope that makes sense to you.

Ok, thanks for that, its just that we have had many obscure clues/ideas and they have led nowhere. I do not think he was involved in the illuminati-I think they like to think there is much mystery and intrigue etc and they like people to have this certain amount of apprehension/fear etc but I think is all hyped up and completely out of proportion. I could be wrong but MJ was no idiot and I think he wouldn't care to be involved with such as that.I think LaToya and Jermaine are more to be reckoned with as regard greed etc than the illuminati!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by TouchedByAnAngel on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Neo5842

I like your post very much. I, like you, lean more towards spirituality. I think what you have written makes a lot of sense and I appreciate your effort in putting it here. I feel Michael is here to bring a message of awareness, awakening and hope. (just like he said in his movie)

I believe he is alive and is using every bit of the latest technology to get the "message" out to the world. I don't know how much you have followed everything since his "death". You are obviously here so I will assume you are not believing what the media is telling us all. Have you followed the clues left by thisisalsoit.com website? I have been following and it seems clear to me that MJ is giving the world a very important message! I posted here last night my findings/beliefs about all these clues and then today I see that this website thisisalsoit is now directing to the very page I posted on last night! This leads me to believe the clues are important! Many of the clues lead to information about the NWO/Illuminati. As I've said before, this is a WAKE UP CALL!!!

I had a feeling from the very beginning that Michael is special. Before I realized it was all a hoax with his "death" I posted my feelings on another forum.
http://www.michaeljackson.com/nl/blog/michaels-message-world
avatar
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by MJThrillsMe on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Greetings!

Enjoyed reading your post and welcome! I have been chatting with your partner today and enjoyed my chats.

I am glad we are on the subject of religion. Knowing that Michael was a Jehovah's Witness, I was researching into their beliefs last night to see if there are any clues I could find--not much luck yet. Does anyone of you know someone who is a JW or researched into Jehovah's Witness beliefs???
avatar
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Woonplaats : California, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi, TouchedByAnAngel, you don't know how please i am that you have commented, i have read you post before, and was so impressed with it, i used most if not all of it, along with some of mine and my partners theories and ideas, in a little website i put together to direct people to, who wanted to know more about what we were talking about, So i hope you don't mind that. What you wrote is exactly along the lines of my own research so it made sense to show that we were not the only ones coming up with this conclusion, here is a link to my page, if you want to take a look.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ustyle/

I look forward to sharing more ideas and theories.

Just a quick for Harleyblonde, thank you for your response, but i think the illuminate is more involved in the controlling of our world than people give them credit for, they want people to think this is just some conspiracy theory, making movies like Angels and Demons, the Da Vinci code, and 2012 to boost what people think, so when you say something, people will say "NO that's just from a movie" when its those things that are largely responsible for the state of the planet as it is. This is not my theory, Michael said these things many times in interviews and in his own songs. I have spent many hours researching, watching hundreds of hours of video, and reading countless documents, people cant all be wrong. There is a saying "you can fool some of the people all of the time, you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time", and i think people are waking up to that. :0)
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:43 pm

@neo5842, ok thanks for explaining and as you have you have done much research then you know much more than I and you may have something there so I will leave my options open and look forward to reading your future posts. You can put down my ignorance to the Blonde bit in my name and nature!!
So what do you think happened. Do you think he is in hiding and he was in danger?
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:02 pm

@Harleyblonde, I think Michael's objective in all of this was, with his guidance, for us to educate ourselves. information is the key to all of this i believe. As you said he is no idiot, he did his research, and was in a better position of understanding than most because of his work, work that would have been in the interest of the powerful elite to have some control over. but his world is love and caring for the planet and its people not war devastation and destruction. OK, i think he was sick, mostly due to worry, but nevertheless, he was ill, and needed time to heal, I do think he is in hiding, but still very much involved in what is going on, and i think he is monitoring sites like this, and maybe even comments from time to time to make sure people stay on the right track. There are many of these sites, some a very one track minded and will not deviate from one area of investigation, whereas some like this are open to all possibilities, that's not to say they are all correct, but they follow a theme, as in this thread will very easily link with others, and when you join the dots, you see the whole story.

Once armed with all the information and he does come back, as i believe he is going to, we will need to be there for him, to stand by and protect him, because there are going to be some pretty pissed people out there at what he has to say, there will be a lot of corporations like pharmaceutical, money, banks fuel and food, etc about to go bust, and they know it. He will be a bigger target than ever. So i would say to everyone, keep educating yourself don't dismiss any possibility, because it might have a link that's important, but i believe we are almost there with it, and the truth will be revealed some time soon, Well i hope anyway. Finally Bless you for being one of those ready to listen and open enough to take part, he will need you as he will all of us. His message, L.O.V.E, embrace that. Very Happy Smile
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by TouchedByAnAngel on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Neo

I am smiling ear to ear right now! When I read this thread you started I felt like I had found a kindred soul and I just wanted to hug you. For the most part I have felt lost in the sea of people on the web who just don't seem to be picking up the clues, their messages, and how important this all is. I knew there were more people out there and it's nice to connect with you. So a big hello hug to you and your partner Lacey!

As for using what I've written, I don't mind at all. I'm honored in fact. I did check out the site you put up. Good for you for trying to spread the word!

I would love to stay in contact with you and Lacey and hear more of what you two have learned. To me this is all very exciting and it really brought hope back into my life that things could be changed. Isn't it incredible what Michael is doing?!
avatar
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:27 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:Greetings!

Enjoyed reading your post and welcome! I have been chatting with your partner today and enjoyed my chats.

I am glad we are on the subject of religion. Knowing that Michael was a Jehovah's Witness, I was researching into their beliefs last night to see if there are any clues I could find--not much luck yet. Does anyone of you know someone who is a JW or researched into Jehovah's Witness beliefs???

I heard that MJ was kicked out the Jehovah Witness denomination in 1987. If you look it up there are articles that talk about it. Whether or not he continued to be one, I doubt it, because he celebrated holidays an all of that stuff. People said he kept Christmas ornaments in his house all year long. He said he read the Bible and always quoted Jesus's words: "Suffer the little children to
come unto Me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God."
(Mark 10:13-14)
So I would assume he was religious in some aspect...but I personally don't believe he really belonged to any kind of denomination. What do you think?
avatar
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:36 pm

TouchedByAnAngel

You and me both, the most challenging thing thus far, is helping people understand the full story without offending them, Most people have been either closed (controlled) minded to it, or just think that we are mad, but how can that be when all we are doing is saying what Michael was saying? Like you, all we have done is followed the clues and reported our findings simple as that, I admit that my involvement has been for some 20 years but not to do with Michaels work, but in other areas its been a long journey of discovery for myself, one which i do feel very much alone in most of the time, there is so much more to all of this, which i believe Michael also knew, and researched. I am starting to connect now with people after many years of ridicule, and even condemnation, but this was expected. I have a feeling you know what im talking about, so i wont go in to it all here. But thank you so much for what your doing, its important to us all as a collective as everyone will soon know. We will keep in touch it nice to finally find like-minded people with whom we can share our thoughts feelings and opinions with, and Michael, if you reading this, your most welcome to join us Smile I agree with you what Michael is doing is incredible, and very brave, but that shows his personal commitment to his quest, and teaches i hope others to follow his lead. big hugs back, L.O.V.E. Neo :0)
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by warrior_of_MJ_light on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Hello and hearty welcome...
Thanks for this revealing news and the interpretation in it - completely our Michael just, that light of the earth, the humanity and our true angel... I completely join yours and to read nicely such a thing and to see, it fulfils myself with Love and it does creeps to me because it simply on other seite with hurt is connected what one hears, otherwise, so... One have theorys that MJ is alive still and one fight always against it.... Your MSG simply goes like honey under it - thanks for it would be greeted nicely and embraced... God bless you and Stacy too!

Their MJ follower, also to You to all lots of love and embraces for my part, god bless you all...
WE ALL MUST BE STRONG AND LOOK FORWARD,DO NOT LOSE HOPE PLEASE...

In L.O.V.E. - WARRIOR OF MJ LIGHT - KEEP THE FAITH...

MICHAEL MY BROTHER CONGENIAL ONE AND MORE TO ME, THIS IS FOR YOU, IF YOU READ THAT???:

I REALLY DO L.O.V.E. YOU, YOU ARE MY SOUL AND MY LEADER, FOREVER ON YOUR SIDE, EVER AND EVER AND EVER, KEEP U IN MY HEART...STILL MISS YOU SO MUCH...
GOD BLESS YOU N PROTECT YOU...
avatar
warrior_of_MJ_light
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14
Woonplaats : Switzerland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Hi, YouAreMyLifeMJ

Michael like most people are born in to a religion, that's not to say that as they developed their own feelings and belief system that they agree with that religion in its entirety, and I think that's the case with Michael. He did read the bible but he also understood many religious beliefs, and that is where i believe his spirituality comes form, because all religions have their good and bad points, i think he has looked at them individually and pulled the things that he found to be good, like loving and caring for the children, the planet, and being spiritually connected with these things. His songs reflect this so well. Michaels religion i think for want of a better descriptions and dare i say it, was his own. Religion according to Michael Jackson. That is my belief any way, and pretty much how i live my life to.
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by airieslady on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:48 pm

I have always believed this theory. Well, I had thoughts about this before this was posted. I have studied his films and lyrics and everything else involved ie. albums artwork, costumes, etc. Yes, there was mention of his dealings w. a message and NWO while in Bahrain... I think that's why he left there. The Illum/NWO is real and if you read on their NWO website, you can see things are being planned or already in process... is a scary thing.

Michael, I believe was approached by these organizations to either join them or he was at one time involved w. freemasons maybe and didn't want to be involved as he realised what their agendas were leading to.

What is frightening... is like David vs. Goliath! What a huge responsibility to take on. That's why he is trying to get the attention of much of the world as possible. He needs our help. And he knows we are dedicated to his beliefs and actions.

Also in reference to his statements of needing to heal this sick world... he knows that this is important. As far as 4 yrs to do this... he is much aware to the scientific studies of where this universe is headed to the black hole of the milky way... this is a fact folks! We can't stop the universe from moving on this path. The scary part is scientists are not sure of exactly what will happen... many scenarios are not good! this is not the spiritual aspects, but thought I might as well include this relating to Michael's words.

But thank you for relaying the spiritual side... which everyone needs to wise up and really think of what we can do to help everyone.
Lift
One
Voice
Eternal
avatar
airieslady
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:57 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
MJThrillsMe wrote:Greetings!

Enjoyed reading your post and welcome! I have been chatting with your partner today and enjoyed my chats.

I am glad we are on the subject of religion. Knowing that Michael was a Jehovah's Witness, I was researching into their beliefs last night to see if there are any clues I could find--not much luck yet. Does anyone of you know someone who is a JW or researched into Jehovah's Witness beliefs???

I heard that MJ was kicked out the Jehovah Witness denomination in 1987. If you look it up there are articles that talk about it. Whether or not he continued to be one, I doubt it, because he celebrated holidays an all of that stuff. People said he kept Christmas ornaments in his house all year long. He said he read the Bible and always quoted Jesus's words: "Suffer the little children to
come unto Me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God."
(Mark 10:13-14)
So I would assume he was religious in some aspect...but I personally don't believe he really belonged to any kind of denomination. What do you think?
Found this. I have read in several places years ago that MJ shunned the Johovah Witness as they did not agree how he performed. Seemed they had a strong influence on him in the early 80's though. Read the bottom part;

Michael Jackson and the Jehovah’s Witnesses
In an interview Michael gave in the year 2000 he was speaking quite positive about his Jehovah’s Witnesses past:
<BLOCKQUOTE>
“As we grew older, [visiting the Kingdom Hall] became difficult, and my remarkable and truly saintly mother would sometimes end up there on her own. When circumstances made it increasingly complex for me to attend, I was comforted by the belief that God exists in my heart, and in music and in beauty, not only in a building. But I still miss the sense of community that I felt there – I miss the friends and the people who treated me like I was simply one of them.”</BLOCKQUOTE>
But this doesn’t mean that the Watchtower Society always appreciated Michael’s music. In 1984 the Awake! Magazine featured an article with the title “I Would Never Do It Again!”:
<BLOCKQUOTE>
“In another popular video, Thriller, the performer is seen to transform first into a “cat person,” then a dancing “monster.” Evidently not wanting viewers to conclude that it promoted spiritism, the film begins with the disclaimer: “Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult.—Michael Jackson.” Nevertheless, it was so realistic that some who saw it admitted that they were horrified at first. What was this short film intended to convey? And how does the performer, Michael Jackson, feel about it in looking back?
“I would never do it again!” says Jackson. “I just intended to do a good, fun short film, not to purposely bring to the screen something to scare people or to do anything bad. I want to do what’s right. I would never do anything like that again.” Why not? “Because a lot of people were offended by it,” explains Jackson. “That makes me feel bad. I don’t want them to feel that way. I realize now that it wasn’t a good idea. I’ll never do a video like that again!” He continues: “In fact, I have blocked further distribution of the film over which I have control, including its release in some other countries. There’s all kinds of promotional stuff being proposed on Thriller. But I tell them, ‘No, no, no. I don’t want to do anything on Thriller. No more Thriller.’”” (May 22, 1984 Awake! Magazine (pg. 18-20)</BLOCKQUOTE>
In the spring of 1987 Michael disassociated himself and was shunned by his former Jehovah’s Witness friends.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by mjgirl86 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Daaaamn, I love that. Excellent, magnificent, and marvelous thread.

Very rich, and informative.

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Some of my research over the years had lead me into the scientific studies and how that effects our planet, but from what i can find, is that we or the ruling elite pose more of a threat to the world and her people than the Black whole theory does at this time, but there are other how can i say, entities involved in the protection of the human race, I will leave that bit there for now.

In following Michaels career, it would seem that the thriller period is the time when he was most influenced by the music industry in what he did, and said, and yes i agree that this is probably the time when he was invited in to being part of it, but, because of the agenda, refused, and went completely against it. This is evident in the fact that its probably his biggest financial endeavour. That's not to say that's the rest of his work is not successful, as we all know, it is, in fact i prefer the "off the wall album" and everything since thriller to thriller itself, though i do like some of the track on the album. But it is since the Thriller album that you see a profound change in him as a person, in how he interacted with others, and the world.
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:29 pm

With reference to members theories of Michael wanting to heal the sick world, and he will return, all I can say is how? It has been suffering a long long time and there is no hope and no chance for those in the 3rd world. Please read;
When Americans go to some third world country, some Latin
American country for example, and see people living in one-
room, thatched huts they are shocked. It is so completely
alien to anything they have ever seen. They think "What
desperate poverty! How terrible! These poor people!" For an
American it is a real culture shock. But what the American
doesn't appreciate is that probably 75% of the people in the
world live in this same way. Think of all the people in the
world who live in India, China, southeast Asia, Africa, South
America, all of the third world countries. In all these
countries the most of the people live in one or two room houses
with no electricity or running water; no indoor toilets; no
bathtubs, showers, electric ranges, refrigerators, washers,
dryers, telephones, etc.. These houses don't have the lovely
interiors and the modern kitchens and bathrooms that one finds
in America and there are no automobiles parked outside and no
supermarkets or shopping malls nearby. In fact, a very typical
house in the third world is probably 8 foot by 12 foot with mud
brick, mud wattle or flattened-bamboo walls, a packed earth
floor, a clay tile, corrugated metal or thatched roof and few
or no windows. There is no heating system and cooking is done
either inside or outside the dwelling on a three stone fire or
on an elementary wood, coal, charcoal or kerosene stove. There
are no toilet facilities either inside or outside the dwelling.
Water is fetched from some source some distance away and one of
the occupants of the dwelling (possibly a child) will spend two
or three hours a day scrounging for enough firewood for the
day. This is the way of life for countless millions today,
probably the most of the world's people. When the American
sees these primitive third world houses and the primitive
lifestyle that they imply he probably doesn't really realize
that this is the mode of life for most of the world. Nor does
he stop and realize that this very way of living, this
lifestyle of the one-room house with no electricity, running
water or modern conveniences, is the way the vast bulk of
mankind has lived for thousands and thousands of years. This
is the way the masses lived back in ancient times. The ancient
Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Jews, Assyrians, Chinese, Indians,
etc. all lived this same way. The construction materials and
the way they built their houses may have differed from one
place to another but their basic lifestyle was the same. None
of them had electricity, running water, refrigerators,
televisions, telephones or supermarkets. They had to go to a
well or some water source to fetch their water, they had to
wash their clothes on some stones in a creek, they had to
prepare their meals from scratch and cook them on some
rudimentary wood stove or fire. There were no toilet
facilities like we have today. That is the way the ancients
lived and that is the way the masses of humanity have lived all
through the ages. The modern lifestyle of the three bedroom
house with hot and cold running water, electricity, and all the
modern conveniences is a thing of only the last seventy five
years. And then it has only appeared as a way of life of the
masses in the advanced industrialized societies. The most of
the modern conveniences hadn't even been invented a hundred
years ago. Thus when one looks at things in perspective one
realizes that it is not the one-room, thatched hut in India or
Ecuador that is the oddity. The real oddity and amazing thing
is the millions and millions of three and four bedroom houses
up here in the United States with all the modern, plush
luxuries and two cars out in front. The real wonder is the
millions and millions of Americans who all live like kings,
each in his own palace. That is the real wonder. Those living
in the one-room hut in Ecuador are just living in the way that
has been the norm for the common man throughout the ages. Many
billions of people have lived out their lives in that same way
with no thought that they were living in poverty or that they
were even poor. Even in the matter of food the Indians living
in the one-room hut in Ecuador probably eat about as the common
man has probably eaten throughout the ages --- a diet
consisting mostly of cereal grains, roots and vegetables and a
relatively small amount of meat. It is only in modern America
where people think it is necessary to have plenty of meat and
all the tender delicacies of a king every day.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:11 pm

The only reason these people are suffering and sick, is as a result of all the wonderful things we have in our homes, and take for granted. The counties referred to in this document were once some of the most advanced peoples of the world, with some of the luxuries that we now take for granted, yes they had some of these things, not the electrical items mentioned, but they had toilet facilities, some of them had forms of running water, good supplies of good healthy food, their homes were find and modern for their culture and time in history. The only reason these people live the way the do today, is because of US, you and me, and the ruling elite. It is recorded in history, that Europeans went to some of these places during the crusade's, in the name of Christianity, to teach and convert these people to good Christians, and those who did not comply suffered the consequentness. Over time they lost the ability to feed themselves, as the Europeans demanded their land be used for our benefit, and that they work for us, and do as they were told, or else. they lost their spirit, and knowledge once handed down from family to family, king to king, how to rule, how to educate, and how to feed themselves, We took all that away from them. So now what, the first civilisations of the world are now 3rd world countries, and they struggle and suffer, die, from starvation, and cold and disease, mostly man made.

So what part of that cant we heal? Michael saw the suffering, and crimes committed by our governments, and religions. and knew it had to stop. As does any moralistic loving human being know it has to stop, we can with time and hard work help these people back in to the life that they should have, there is enough food storage in this world to feed everyone, there are enough cloths and fabric in this world to cloth everyone, and there is enough love in this world to heal everyone and everything. The problem is education and getting people to take responsibility for their actions now, instead of saying its in Africa, or China, or India, so that doesn't effect me. NEWS FLASH, YES IT DOES!!!! who ever wrote this has all the luxuries of the modern world that we live in, but take them to Africa and put them in to a mud hut, and tell them to get on with it for a week, who do you think would end up feeding who?

where there is love there is hope, and with the right people there will be action, and the world and all her kind loving people will be saved.

That's just my take on it anyway.
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Harleyblonde on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:00 am

neo5842 wrote:The only reason these people are suffering and sick, is as a result of all the wonderful things we have in our homes, and take for granted. The counties referred to in this document were once some of the most advanced peoples of the world, with some of the luxuries that we now take for granted, yes they had some of these things, not the electrical items mentioned, but they had toilet facilities, some of them had forms of running water, good supplies of good healthy food, their homes were find and modern for their culture and time in history. The only reason these people live the way the do today, is because of US, you and me, and the ruling elite. It is recorded in history, that Europeans went to some of these places during the crusade's, in the name of Christianity, to teach and convert these people to good Christians, and those who did not comply suffered the consequentness. Over time they lost the ability to feed themselves, as the Europeans demanded their land be used for our benefit, and that they work for us, and do as they were told, or else. they lost their spirit, and knowledge once handed down from family to family, king to king, how to rule, how to educate, and how to feed themselves, We took all that away from them. So now what, the first civilisations of the world are now 3rd world countries, and they struggle and suffer, die, from starvation, and cold and disease, mostly man made.

So what part of that cant we heal? Michael saw the suffering, and crimes committed by our governments, and religions. and knew it had to stop. As does any moralistic loving human being know it has to stop, we can with time and hard work help these people back in to the life that they should have, there is enough food storage in this world to feed everyone, there are enough cloths and fabric in this world to cloth everyone, and there is enough love in this world to heal everyone and everything. The problem is education and getting people to take responsibility for their actions now, instead of saying its in Africa, or China, or India, so that doesn't effect me. NEWS FLASH, YES IT DOES!!!! who ever wrote this has all the luxuries of the modern world that we live in, but take them to Africa and put them in to a mud hut, and tell them to get on with it for a week, who do you think would end up feeding who?

where there is love there is hope, and with the right people there will be action, and the world and all her kind loving people will be saved.

That's just my take on it anyway.
I am sorry but I have to completely disagree, I lived in Africa, my Husband is Kenyan and we too at times lived in appalling conditions. Not as bad as some in the very remote villages but bad enough, I have had maleria which there is the life threatening type and without my Sister who came out there with her credit card I would not be here now. Other people there have no one to help them. The cause is not because of the rich world and you or I, do you think the leaders of those countries are living in poverty? do you think they don't know if they will have food tomorrow? Answer is no-the governments there are corrupt and stinking rich, they own limousines and big hotels and luxury homes while the country is starving. Schooling and hospital treatment has to be paid for and the government give no help and no resources to help at all. There are no orphanages and no homes for the elderly. There are very very few orphanages in the third world as it is western organisations who sponsor them but that is a drop in the ocean. Go to any third world city and you will see orphans living in the streets. some as young as 3 with the older kids trying to care for them. it is a pitiful sight watching them rummage through the rubbish heaps and sniffing glue as they are constantly hungry and glue is a fraction of the price of food. I have seen sights that will remain with me till my dying day and believe me it is not because of our world. My Grandfather has travelled extensively in his life and his Father before him, in his day in was normal to have an outside toilet and no one had a bathroom, it was a tin one you had to heat water and fill if you were lucky enough, no one had TVs, and hardly anyone had a radio but he used to tell me of the extreme poverty he had seen round the world and we were not classed as rich countries then. Indeed the British NHS didn't come into force until 1948 and before that people had to pay for medical treatment and as a result suffered as not all could pay. In the third world it is accepted that the elderly are looked after by their families and thats how it should be (who is more civilised eh? -how many in our world do not shove elderly parent in a home?) so in order to be looked after in old age they have children but the mortality rate is great and a lot of those children die before they even grow up. A vicious circle. As a result there are many elderly living in extreme poverty, even on the streets, where is the love for them?
I am sorry but I strongly disagree, there is not enough love in the world to feed and take care of everyone-as I am typing this a few children will have died from maleria because there was no few shillings to pay for treatment and who will help? I had someone to help me but who helps them? We all saw the great suffering which was brought to our attention with band aid in the mid 80's in Eithiopia and people gave generously but it was soon forgotten and people are suffering in the very same way now-they didn't heal the world then when we saw terrible pitiful sights of dead children and terrible famine and suffering. Was the world healed then? It is still going on now. Yes it may be education but while the leaders of the countries continue to not give a care for the poor they will get no proper education and will end up uneducated just like their parents and grandparents and is a vicious circle and will be forever more unless the governments do something. And will they? answer is NO!!
Look what Idi Amin got away with and it wasn't that many years ago. Yes our government are to blame too. If third world countries were rich in oil like Iraq and Afghanistan then they would intervene, look at Rwanda-those poor people went through hell and did our nations help?
Am sorry but you have absolutely no idea-I suggest you get a one way ticket to one of these places and live there for at least two years among the villagers and then tell me that it is the fault of the better off nations and the fact we have all these facilities, take a look at all what the leaders of these countries own and then look at the pitiful existence the millions of their citizens live and see if you have the same opinion. The luxuries of the modern world have *od all to do with it. In the days of the explorers there was great suffering. Michael or anyone else for that matter have a hope in hell of healing the world. What those governments want (and ours) is to live in those conditions and have their wealth taken away and then they may sit up and take notice. They will continue to blow money on space programmes etc while our world has suffering. Heal the world? No chance at all of that happening. A lot of the world are bombing and killing, from the beginning of time there has been suffering and unfortunately there always will be, Please take off your rose coloured glasses and stop listening to Michael's song words literally, he wanted to heal the world, it was his dream, just a dream.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:15 am

Your wrong sweetheart, your very wrong and misinformed, which is what the illuminati want you to be. you see if you believe that your partners ex government or any third world government is in control of that country, you are very badly mistaken, there is not one third world government responsible for the country they supposedly represent, those people are controlled by the illuninati, and that's what controls your country. Don't wast your time having a go at me, look at what your saying in you reply, your saying what i said but from a different perspective. you are angry at the poverty and way in which people have to live, at the same time as being one of those controlled by a system that wants you and others like you under their control. If you believe there is no hope for the third world countries of the world, then that is up to you, and you can keep your negative attitude, that's fine. But cant you see thats what they want you to believe, and if you believe it, then so it shall be. what you put out, you will get back. I myself refuse to believe that any part of the world is beyond corruption and greed, and above all healing. I will not get drawn in to an argument about something that is on a later part of an agenda of good, with is to heal the world, and whether you like it or not, where you live is part of that agenda. So i keep on my rose coloured glasses and believe that the words in Michaels songs are not just words, they have great meaning to them, and yes what he waned to achieve was a dream, but not just a dream, he really intended to live out that dream, and if you don't believe that, i would ask why are you part of this forum? were you looking for someone to hit a nerve so you could have a good go at the system he and I live in? don't vent your anger on people like us, we are not against you we are for you, but in the same breath don't give up, because that's what you have done, and that s evident in the negativities shown in your response.


Last edited by neo5842 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by mjgirl86 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 am

Hmmmmmmmm...............

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Eva R on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 am

whaaaat...?
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by mjgirl86 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:32 am

Just seems like a disagreement. I am staying out of it.

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:35 am

I agree mjgirl86, it is nothing more than a disagreement, and one that i don't particularity want to get dragged into, it is a bit off topic, though relevant, it should perhaps have its own thread, as i believe it is something that is close the the relevance of Michael and his message.
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by mjgirl86 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:40 am

Hmm, well, maybe, neo5842..

Anyways, I still feel the originality of this thread, and the first post is genius.

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:00 am

Maybe i should refer to a post by Souza81, live and let live.
http://mjkit.forumotion.net/admin-messages-f12/live-and-let-live-t3701.htm
I just didnt want to come across as heartless and non-sympathetic to what Harleyblonde has had to say, but Souza81's post does say it all. Thank you mjgirl86, i think we need to stay on this topic, as it was the basis for the thread in the first place, and I would like to knwo what others think about that. Smile
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Harleyblonde on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 am

neo5842 wrote:Your wrong sweetheart, your very wrong and misinformed, which is what the illuminati want you to be. you see if you believe that your partners ex government or any third world government is in control of that country, you are very badly mistaken, there is not one third world government responsible for the country they supposedly represent, those people are controlled by the illuninati, and that's what controls your country. Don't wast your time having a go at me, look at what your saying in you reply, your saying what i said but from a different perspective. you are angry at the poverty and way in which people have to live, at the same time as being one of those controlled by a system that wants you and others like you under their control. If you believe there is no hope for the third world countries of the world, then that is up to you, and you can keep your negative attitude, that's fine. But cant you see thats what they want you to believe, and if you believe it, then so it shall be. what you put out, you will get back. I myself refuse to believe that any part of the world is beyond corruption and greed, and above all healing. I will not get drawn in to an argument about something that is on a later part of an agenda of good, with is to heal the world, and whether you like it or not, where you live is part of that agenda. So i keep on my rose coloured glasses and believe that the words in Michaels songs are not just words, they have great meaning to them, and yes what he waned to achieve was a dream, but not just a dream, he really intended to live out that dream, and if you don't believe that, i would ask why are you part of this forum? were you looking for someone to hit a nerve so you could have a good go at the system he and I live in? don't vent your anger on people like us, we are not against you we are for you, but in the same breath don't give up, because that's what you have done, and that s evident in the negativities shown in your response.
You have no proof of what you say-none at all!! Is easy to sit at your PC thinking you know how the world can be put right and the cause but all I can say is give me proof???
I am having no more say on the matter but please be happy every time you eat a meal, every time you turn on a light, every time you run the tap or every time you indulge in one of lifes luxuries you have then please be happy that you have all the knowledge in the world and all the answers as to why you have these things and people are dying through hunger and disease and have not one luxury. You continue to be happy that you think you know it all and that Michael will come back and put it all right!!! What you have written is an insult to all those suffering. I am not venting my anger, you chose to start this thread and if you do not like debate, people questioning what you say or having ideas and opinions of their own then do not put your ideas to us. I have as much right to voice an opinion as you. I have a right to disagree as I lived among it, I see it every time I go there. Are you doing all you can to help the third world-you seem to have all the answers? You cannot prove what you tell me and you will not even for a minute consider my posts. I have lived in Kenya and seen it, have seen how corrupt the government and police etc are and is not the illuminati, it is greed. FACT!
I pity you.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:22 am

Harleyblonde, you are so rude, how dare you tell me what i do and don't know, you don't know me, nor anything about my life, i have seen some of your other posts, and it seems to me all you want to do is find a reason to argue with people, my post was nothing to do with your post, you started on the subject of third world poverty and hunger, i gave what i believe is the reason for it, i have done my research, most of what i believe about the situation in African and other third world countries come from people like Credo Mutwa a Zulu shaman. So don't you dare think you can pick on me because i am new to this forum. Would you honestly sit in front of Michael Jackson and vent your anger on him like this, NO i don't think so. Get yourself some education on the Illuminate, before you go condemning other people for what they believe. like i said i have done my research. It would appear this forum is no different to others, why i waste my time i don't know, I will not be posting any more. I pity the next new person to join this forum though.
avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by TouchedByAnAngel on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Neo

WOW, I knew this was going to happen to this thread, how sad. You are right that what you believe is what you make of life. If people feel like things can't change...well then they have been brainwashed well by those who have an agenda. The evil agenda has been in the works for centuries. I know it is hard for people to realize that just about everything they think they believe is wrong. People need to question where they get their beliefs from. When you are born, your family instills beliefs into you, then community and world beliefs follow. Few question what they are taught. Many are too close-minded to consider other possibilities.

I choose to believe there is hope. All it will take is enough people standing together, united for the common good. Religion and racism are two ways that have been used to divide people. Divide and conquer. Are we not all humans? Humanity needs to come together and realize the power of unity!

There is nothing that we can not accomplish when we work together. Michael realized this and that is what he is trying to convey now more than ever.

Damn, I was about to send and then saw your latest post Neo. Please do not go away! We have to stay strong when people do things like this. Don't you see that there will always be those trying to quiet us. Ever time the truth starts to come out there are those who quickly try to discredit it, and too many others assume they are right because they are too lazy to look into it further.
avatar
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Eva R on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:20 pm

everyone chillax and be nice! PEACE! I love you
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by TouchedByAnAngel on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:36 pm

NEO

"where there is love there is hope, and with the right people there will
be action, and the world and all her kind loving people will be saved."

Sweetie you said this and it is true! You also said Michael will need us now more than ever.

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP NOW!

Just like we found each other here, more will come if we keep spreading the message!

CRY

Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end


Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold

And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

[CHORUS]
You change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

People laugh when they're feelin sad
Someone is taking a life, hold on
Respect to believe in your dreams
Tell me where were you
when your children cried last night?

Faces fill with madness
Miracles unheard of, hold on
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do
Is reach for the truth, the truth


[CHORUS]

And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers

[CHORUS x3]

Change the world


For all the people that claim to love Michael, please do more than boogie to the beat and drool over the beautiful man on the stage. If you respect him it would be wise to read the lyrics in most of his songs and actually know what he is telling you.


avatar
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Harleyblonde on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:17 pm

neo5842 wrote:Harleyblonde, you are so rude, how dare you tell me what i do and don't know, you don't know me, nor anything about my life, i have seen some of your other posts, and it seems to me all you want to do is find a reason to argue with people, my post was nothing to do with your post, you started on the subject of third world poverty and hunger, i gave what i believe is the reason for it, i have done my research, most of what i believe about the situation in African and other third world countries come from people like Credo Mutwa a Zulu shaman. So don't you dare think you can pick on me because i am new to this forum. Would you honestly sit in front of Michael Jackson and vent your anger on him like this, NO i don't think so. Get yourself some education on the Illuminate, before you go condemning other people for what they believe. like i said i have done my research. It would appear this forum is no different to others, why i waste my time i don't know, I will not be posting any more. I pity the next new person to join this forum though.
I am not rude- you told me I was wrong and misinformed and I asked for proof. How can you say I am wrong? That is not nice. No one can say who is wrong and who is right, I just know what I have seen and learned with my own eyes when I lived in a place of much suffering. I have also done research, what gives you the right to say I am misinformed and when you say I am arguing what you mean is I am not agreeing with you-an entirely different thing.I have investegated the illuminiti and have come to my own conclusion, some believe in the power they may have and some do not, I am the latter. You have no proof at all and nor do I but I have seen extreme poverty and the corruption first hand so I am quite capable of reaching my own conclusion. My Husband is a very clever man and grew up in this extreme poverty and has delved very deep into politics of his country and what he is unaware of or doesn't know you would fit on a postage stamp. And please do not tell me you know how Michael thought and I have no intention of venting anger on him or anyone. I will however stand up for myself. How do you know he would not share the same views as me? We do not know. You do not know him and nor do I so do not mention Michael in all this. I am not rude- I just have a different opinion and if you do not like it then you should learn to accept debate and other peoples opinions before telling them they are rude. You have done your research-thats good, so have I and we do not have the same opinion. Please learn to accept that. I asked you for proof, I got none. I pointed out the utter misery and plight of the third world. Is that rude? It is rude to shove it under the carpet saying all will be well. BTW I am not picking on you and if you think I am it is not because you are new-now I could be rude here but I do not insult people in any way, all I say is that women do now have the vote.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by mjgirl86 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Calm down people.... don't get carried away, respect everyone's opinions, and remember to BE respectful of those other opinions....

Don't be rude. Come on, show the L.O.V.E.

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by neo5842 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:25 pm

TouchedByAnAngel Bless you, i believe you and i are reading from the same book. I never came here to argue with anyone, I guess i am a tad sensitive, something i must learn to over come. Like you I have an understanding that the world has been dominated, and controlled for a long, long period of time, right back to where religion started in history, indeed it is controlling of the massed the reason religion started in the first place. Thing is what did Michael say in an open interview, the history books lie, and he knew what he was talking about. Before Europe ever existed there were powerful cultures in the world, in Babylon, and in Africa, in fact some of the worlds systems are to this day based on what they believed and taught.

I believe we are all one conciousness, that includes the earth, stars and universe, we are all connected through this conciousness experiencing itself, and on an individual level. But to put it in a simplistic way, there were those who took advantage of this a long time in the past, and started an agenda to use this against mankind, all in the name of greed and domination, and over time, the true knowledge of who we really are has been slowly conditioned out of us. These people are what some know today as the bloodlines of the illumination, these people have been in control of populations for thousands of years, you can even link the Queen of England to George W Bush through their blood line.

Anyone who knows the alternative history rather than the lies we have been lead to believe will also know that the powerful cutlers of the ancient world and that includes those in African , in the middle east, and in the Americas did not fit in to the agenda, because these people know the true history, and that had to be changed, which they did with events like the the Christian crusades. and other religion based attacks on the worlds people, which as i said lead to their demise, through a system of brain washing, imprisonment and even execution for those that wouldn't comply. Their own belief systems were systematically bullied out of them, their lands were raped and used for the benefit of the rich and powerful, leading them in to what we know today as the "third world" the people now unable to fend for themselves because of what was done to them and their land.

So what i believe is this, and know one else has to believe it.

Michael Jackson knows all about the illuminate to the point that he knows about the agenda of mass murder, which they know as "population reduction" to reduce the worlds population to no more than five hundred million on the planet at anyone time, he knows that things like Aids, and other deadly diseases are part of that plan because it has been proven that they were man made in a lab, and are being used in the world today, and they are trying to implement others, things, the Swine Flue Vaccine is just one of them. You may ask how i know this, well its in the words of Michaels songs (which i do take literally) and in the interviews he has done and in his own writing in his books, and through my own research and findings, these things were not invented by me, i found them, and they are free for anyone to find if they are repaired to do some research of their own.

I believe he became aware of the real truth when he was propositioned by the illuminate, in the form of the music industry, but as most agree now, he went against that, and for the opposite, with an agenda of his own, that to save the world. I can see how some can see that as being an impossible task, but like TouchedByAnAngel has said, its not something he can do on his own, Michael himself said, You change the world (I can't do it by myself), because he know the enormity of what he is dealing with.

The reason i believe in the spiritual side of this is because i myself and a spiritual being as are we all, its just that some of us have forgotten that, because we have been conditioned to forget it, but people are slowly waking to it. even in the face of negativity and disinformation. If we work together with the biggest peaceful army of love, Michael calls us his soldiers of love, which when you look at it, it is the biggest army the world has ever seen, and its stands behind one man, though choice not though dictatorship. Its with that that i believe we can turn all of this around, and make the world a better place.

Crazy? tell Michael that, because i believe he felt the same, because i listened to what he had to say. I believe in the power of love, and truth, and the freedom of all mankind, and that we are all equal and one. But this is just my opinion, im not asking anyone to believe it, just look at the evidence for your self, then make up your mind, but in the words of the song Scream sung by Janet "you say im wrong, you better prove your right"

I don't want to argue with anyone, and from here on, i wont. I do not and have never claimed to know everything. As i said, this is my opinion, now let me hear yours.

avatar
neo5842
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:06 am

So you can prove the Illuminati exists? Or you just believe the conspiracy sites and youtube videos you see on the internet? I'm not trying to be rude, just curious. I'm a skeptic by nature and I need cold hard proof to believe things like this. There is just as much info out there that aliens exist, and some of it is convincing, but I've never seen one, so... Laughing


Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:13 am

Wow I thought this was about How religion woks into the hoax. Now it's just about arguing over who is wrong and who is right.
avatar
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by TouchedByAnAngel on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 am

For all of you who are trying to understand the clues from thisisalsoit and how religion and the Illuminati all go together, I'm going to post here part of a letter I just sent to somebody else who is trying to put the picture together.

I'm glad you are interested in looking into this further because I truly honestly believe it is Michael's greatest message to the world. That may be a strong statement, but just consider what it would take for him to hoax his death. It certainly wouldn't be for trivial reasons. In brief, this is my understanding of the clues so far...

Several have implied that he faked/hoaxed his death

Several have implied that he is fully behind/directing this hoax

Several have directed us to look at the Illuminati/New World Order

The Illuminati/NWO is what he is trying to inform everybody about with this hoax, and because they are very powerful/evil he has to fake his death so they don't kill him while he is getting the word out to the world. Turning his "message" into a game may have been the best way to get the entire world informed...via the internet.

I believe MJ planned this for a long time until he got everything in place to pull it off successfully. So far, he is doing wonderfully if people will just pay attention.

I have heard of the Illuminati for over 10 years, so maybe I just saw where he was going with this a little sooner than some. I have to say I cried tears of joy and relief...Michael really is going to heal the world!!! I now know why I and so many others have this obsession with Michael...he has "touched" us all.

Anyway, to get the full picture of what the Illuminati is all about I recommend watching the series of videos from the link below. It shows how they have infiltrated every aspect of society, including religion, and have brought our beautiful planet/people to the brink of disaster. This will make you understand the importance of why Michael had to do what he is doing now. Watching this is going to take patience, an open mind and several hours to watch all 48 parts. I hope you can find some quiet time to watch it in it's entirety. Michael is mentioned in part 11, so that gives you something to look forward to if seems slow in the beginning. I have nothing to do with this site, just found it very informative. If you are a very religious person remember to keep an open mind because by the end you will see how it pulls all religions together....and basically shows you that it is good versus evil. All the good people are on the same side...and our dear Michael is trying to get us all to wake up and see that. Ok, here's the link

http://wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=1&Video=91

Love & Hugs
Carol aka Touched By An Angel
avatar
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Melzy777 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:24 am

TouchedByAnAngel wrote:For all of you who are trying to understand the clues from thisisalsoit and how religion and the Illuminati all go together, I'm going to post here part of a letter I just sent to somebody else who is trying to put the picture together.

I'm glad you are interested in looking into this further because I truly honestly believe it is Michael's greatest message to the world. That may be a strong statement, but just consider what it would take for him to hoax his death. It certainly wouldn't be for trivial reasons. In brief, this is my understanding of the clues so far...

Several have implied that he faked/hoaxed his death

Several have implied that he is fully behind/directing this hoax

Several have directed us to look at the Illuminati/New World Order

The Illuminati/NWO is what he is trying to inform everybody about with this hoax, and because they are very powerful/evil he has to fake his death so they don't kill him while he is getting the word out to the world. Turning his "message" into a game may have been the best way to get the entire world informed...via the internet.

I believe MJ planned this for a long time until he got everything in place to pull it off successfully. So far, he is doing wonderfully if people will just pay attention.

I have heard of the Illuminati for over 10 years, so maybe I just saw where he was going with this a little sooner than some. I have to say I cried tears of joy and relief...Michael really is going to heal the world!!! I now know why I and so many others have this obsession with Michael...he has "touched" us all.

Anyway, to get the full picture of what the Illuminati is all about I recommend watching the series of videos from the link below. It shows how they have infiltrated every aspect of society, including religion, and have brought our beautiful planet/people to the brink of disaster. This will make you understand the importance of why Michael had to do what he is doing now. Watching this is going to take patience, an open mind and several hours to watch all 48 parts. I hope you can find some quiet time to watch it in it's entirety. Michael is mentioned in part 11, so that gives you something to look forward to if seems slow in the beginning. I have nothing to do with this site, just found it very informative. If you are a very religious person remember to keep an open mind because by the end you will see how it pulls all religions together....and basically shows you that it is good versus evil. All the good people are on the same side...and our dear Michael is trying to get us all to wake up and see that. Ok, here's the link

http://wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=1&Video=91

Love & Hugs
Carol aka Touched By An Angel

Thank you TBAA. I am going to watch this over the next few days.

And. Neo, please don't leave.

avatar
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Woonplaats : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:57 am

Found this. Please read;
I actualy got membership at www.Illuminati.org.... When you go to the website you get a message saying, " You've been selected from over 6 billion people to join the Illuminati. Congrats! Being part of the Illuminati means that you must obfuscate our purpose, missions, goals, and results at all times. Once you've found our headquarters on the secret maps we'll promote you to the next level.". Now I check the entire website and there is no secrets maps. I had spent a lot of time on a google search to find meeting places for Illuminati members, and there is no place. The best search for Illiminati location is typing, "Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria" in on a google search, and you'll come up with it's located somewhere in the United States. There is no meeting places for Illuminati members, so that means there is no proof that the Illuminati exists. Unlike Freemasonry, I typed in on a google search Masonic Temple and I found every Masonic Lodge in the entire world with real addresses, and real phone numbers, that have real people who answers the phone call. Freemasonry is real. Illuminati is a hoax, and there is no real proof that the Illuminati exists. Illuminati's project page has Pagan art, with Pagan writing that is anti Christian, and the website has political news. It's some people who have the time and effort to pull this prank to mess with conspiracy theorists heads. It don't cost nothing to become a member at Illuminati.org, but they do except donations. There is no real proof that the Illuminati exist. I'm going into Freemasonry, and I'm getting interviewed in about 10 to 30 minuts at my house. Freemasonry is not a religion. Freemasonry is a Fraternity of men, and they take good men, and make them better, and other stuff to. If Illuminati really existed then I would be able to find meeting places for it on a google search, with addresses, and phone numbers with real people that answer the phones. The Illuminati does not even exists, except for pranksters who may try to get money through donations, and want to mess with conspiracy theorists heads. All the bull I heard about Freemasonry is a bunch of bull. Freemasonry is a very good brotherhood.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Lacey5842x on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:22 am

Ok so whoever this is is saying the Illuminati does not exist because they have not found any meeting places obviously has no idea of what the Illuminati actually is, so I would suggest to them to do some further research into the Illuminati as the Illuminati is made up of many secret societies, Freemasons being one of the main ones, Skull and Bones being another plus many others.

As for meeting places, I know for a fact that Skull and Bones meet at a place named Bohemian Grove because it was infiltrated by Alex Jones and he made a documentary about it including video of it. Perhaps you'd like to look this up Smile
avatar
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 am

Lacey5842x wrote:Ok so whoever this is is saying the Illuminati does not exist because they have not found any meeting places obviously has no idea of what the Illuminati actually is, so I would suggest to them to do some further research into the Illuminati as the Illuminati is made up of many secret societies, Freemasons being one of the main ones, Skull and Bones being another plus many others.

As for meeting places, I know for a fact that Skull and Bones meet at a place named Bohemian Grove because it was infiltrated by Alex Jones and he made a documentary about it including video of it. Perhaps you'd like to look this up Smile

I would love to see your proof that the Freemason's are part of the Illuminati...because this is complete and utter BS!! Evil or Very Mad I know you won't have any because there isn't any proof that the Illuminati even exist. Rolling Eyes
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Harleyblonde on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:42 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
Lacey5842x wrote:Ok so whoever this is is saying the Illuminati does not exist because they have not found any meeting places obviously has no idea of what the Illuminati actually is, so I would suggest to them to do some further research into the Illuminati as the Illuminati is made up of many secret societies, Freemasons being one of the main ones, Skull and Bones being another plus many others.

As for meeting places, I know for a fact that Skull and Bones meet at a place named Bohemian Grove because it was infiltrated by Alex Jones and he made a documentary about it including video of it. Perhaps you'd like to look this up Smile

I would love to see your proof that the Freemason's are part of the Illuminati...because this is complete and utter BS!! Evil or Very Mad I know you won't have any because there isn't any proof that the Illuminati even exist. Rolling Eyes
Exactly!! Well said.
I had an open mind, investigated myself and could not believe, in fact I will go as far as to say I think is utter BS. All those members who care to believe please can we have..........PROOF!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by mjgirl86 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:44 am

Yes, I agree. Hard, solid proof.

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How this all works in religion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum