Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoax Videos

+3
Sweet1
Rach
jpresley
7 posters

Go down

Hoax Videos Empty Hoax Videos

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Hey guys -

I found these two videos on youtube a few minutes ago. They are very compelling and I'd like for everyone to take a peek and discuss. One of the things that is mentioned goes back to a previous thread from earlier today regarding MJ's ear.

Check them out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXZqwteltf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzCMz76Vod4
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Hoax Videos Empty Re: Hoax Videos

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Oh I haven't seen those before!

I will have a look at them in a bit, I am trying to watch tv and type on here at the same time! I quite literally can't tear myself away from this site......
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:18 pm

jpresley,
Awesome find! Yep! the differences in the facial features were quite evident when you looked closely. WOW! that's all I can say. I knew that 02 MJ was a fake! My God can the tabloids be that nieve? The fake MJ is in some of the tribute magazines. I know because I have some. The rehearsal MJ was a fake! Will the real MJ please come from behind the curtain? You're driving your fans bonkers! Come on Ghost cut us some slack! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Sweet1 wrote:jpresley,
Awesome find! Yep! the differences in the facial features were quite evident when you looked closely. WOW! that's all I can say. I knew that 02 MJ was a fake! My God can the tabloids be that nieve? The fake MJ is in some of the tribute magazines. I know because I have some. The rehearsal MJ was a fake! Will the real MJ please come from behind the curtain? You're driving your fans bonkers! Come on Ghost cut us some slack! Keep the Faith!

Aw - thanks! Just glad I can finally contribute something. I really think there are 2 MJ's now. afro
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:30 pm

I'm still on the fence about the rehersal Michael. I mean sometimes I do think it was him and others I don't.

I don't get why he had curly hair when a few weeks before he had straight hair and from what we can see of the ambulance picture which was the next day it's straight again. I mean it could be a wig but it doesn't add up.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Rachel wrote:I'm still on the fence about the rehersal Michael. I mean sometimes I do think it was him and others I don't.

I don't get why he had curly hair when a few weeks before he had straight hair and from what we can see of the ambulance picture which was the next day it's straight again. I mean it could be a wig but it doesn't add up.

I don't know what to think about that either, except it could have been more smoke and mirrors?! Also, he was definitely doing the wig thing - big time. I don't buy that he was bald or anything, but I think there was ssomething going on w/ his real hair. Suspect
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Not to be rude. But the one who made that Video, some of it is comeplete BS.
Many of the pictures he showed wich he said was not Michael, well, I had to laugh, cause they were.

@Rachel. I have curly hair aswell, real curls, but i can change my hair all the time, regarding how I want it to be. It takes a very looooooooong time, to straigten it. But it can be done

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:01 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Not to be rude. But the one who made that Video, some of it is comeplete BS.
Many of the pictures he showed wich he said was not Michael, well, I had to laugh, cause they were.

@Rachel. I have curly hair aswell, real curls, but i can change my hair all the time, regarding how I want it to be. It takes a very looooooooong time, to straigten it. But it can be done

Oh yeah I know, I have to straighten my hair all of the time!

What makes me wonder though is that if Michael had curly hair the night before at the rehersals and then the next day had straight hair he would either have had to straighten it when he got home that night or the following morning which seems a bit odd.

I mean Murray didn't come down at all that morning but Michael had time to straighten his hair? It doesn't add up.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:06 pm

so what do ya think, according to the videos, the ambulance pic is not fake cause the ear is damaged...and the real MJ has a damaged ear...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:09 pm

dunno_it wrote:so what do ya think, according to the videos, the ambulance pic is not fake cause the ear is damaged...and the real MJ has a damaged ear...

Argh! I don't know anymore! So confused after looking at so much stuff! Suspect
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm

dunno_it wrote:so what do ya think, according to the videos, the ambulance pic is not fake cause the ear is damaged...and the real MJ has a damaged ear...

No I didnt say anything about the ambulance picture. Cause I think thats fake. Im talking about the other pictures.

And yes, it does not add up with the Curly and straigthend hair

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Ok, so if the ambulance has a damaged ear (and I can see he does), I have to admit he IS MJ. (if Mj really had a damaged ear, any pics to prove that?) scratch But I still believe MJ isn't dying in that pic..It must have been taken much earlier than July 25th...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
MJ was known for using decoys and he had masks made of his face. Why is it so hard to believe that MJ used a double to step in on his behalf. I am sorry Rachel I am not on the fence about anything. MJ used a double all of the time. It's not the first time that he used someone else. Do you honestly think every single pic of him by the papparazzi with a mask on with glasses not showing his face and sometimes not his eyes was the real MJ? Think about how long he has been in the music industry. No, not possible or probable. Most people you don't see everywhere. Yes! MJ was an image maker and he knew how to market himself. However, he wasn't able to do it alone. He used Doubles! I apologize if I seem rude. I am not just not believing every pic out there is Michael. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:47 pm

ok...I don't know. Now, I'm more confused than before.
TMZ had a video named : Michael_Jackson__-_Real_Hair_In_Action____

but they deleted the video from YouTube. I saved the video and I watched frame by frame...and is ear is damadged...
But he had a mask and sunglasses. The only word he says was "Yes" 3 times. Sound like his voice, but I can't be 100% sure.

I will try to find a way to show you the video, I don't want any problem with copyright stuff ...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:04 pm

ok you can upload the video here and see by yourself :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8bo3tl
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:34 pm

JPresley , you are amazing - these vids are amazingly good - the person made a strong connection about the "Fake" M.J. and Real M.J. not being the same person ... I still watching these over and over.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:53 pm

I posted a thread on MJHD a while ago questioning the subtle differences in MJs appearance over the years and asking others what they thought. I firmly believe there is a double involved in this situation.
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Thank you Human Nature,
I can't open the site at the moment. I guess it's busy. Sunnyscrapper I recall reading this on MJHD too and I strongly believe there was a double involved as well. Do you remember the girl on MJDH back in July that wrote the scenario of what happened on June 25th at MJ's home? She left the site because someone insulted her. I can't recall her name but she did an indepth analogy of what happened? She said a double was used that day. Can anyone that is not sure of the double claim please tell me why MJ (who was paronoid about being killed) would go into public and give a press conference on a comeback tour? Exactly, he wouldn't do it. He'd send someone else. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:19 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:JPresley , you are amazing - these vids are amazingly good - the person made a strong connection about the "Fake" M.J. and Real M.J. not being the same person ... I still watching these over and over.

Thanks. I don't now if its true or not, but I think there is possibility we're dealing w/ more than one MJ. I keep questioning myself though, because it fits w/ a lot of our theories here. Don't want to delude myself TOO bad.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:42 pm

jpresley wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:JPresley , you are amazing - these vids are amazingly good - the person made a strong connection about the "Fake" M.J. and Real M.J. not being the same person ... I still watching these over and over.

Thanks. I don't now if its true or not, but I think there is possibility we're dealing w/ more than one MJ. I keep questioning myself though, because it fits w/ a lot of our theories here. Don't want to delude myself TOO bad.

The Second Vid Shocked .... Check it Out Surprised .. "Fake" Michael's Feet are bigger .... I am crazy for knowing Michael's Feet Size ?? I know - Please don't me think of me being crazy !!! But Ain't Michael's Shoe Size is 10 or 11? confused confused
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:47 pm

The person who made the video show when he wear boots..I think it's why it look like bigger Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down