Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ

+11
yspadda
2 Bad
Styloprincess
YouAreMyLifeMJ
EarthAngel90
4evermichael71
MJGIRL18
smoothcriminal2792
Ibelieve8
Christiana
ILuvUMoreMJ
15 posters

Go down

Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Empty Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 am

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/14/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-propofo-death-investigation-manslaughter-applied-pharmacy-o-j-simpson/

Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ

Posted Nov 14th 2009 12:50AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's homicide investigation is taking longer than expected, because -- as one law enforcement source connected with the case said -- "We've had bad luck with big cases like OJ in the past, and we don't want to repeat those mistakes."

The source also pointed to the Robert Blake case, which some experts believe was also botched. But the source added, "There is not a problem with the case. Time is on our side. We want to do this right." The L.A. County D.A.'s office and the LAPD are working as a unit to "anticipate defense strategies and prepare for them." The D.A.'s office is actively involved, requesting lots of info from the LAPD.

One of the issues: authorities have keyed in on Applied Pharmacy in Las Vegas -- they want to make sure there are no other pharmacies that sent the Propofol in question to Dr. Conrad Murray.

Another issue: authorities have gone back to their medical experts for more input, as "strategies have changed" in a case they call "very complicated."

As for when the investigation will wrap: now authorities are saying they'd like to end it "before the Christmas holidays".... but that could get pushed to January.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Empty Re: Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ

Post by Christiana Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 am

When January arrives, they'll probably be putting it off until Easter....then the 4th of July...and on and on.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Empty Re: Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ

Post by Ibelieve8 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:19 am

At least they are trying to get it right... Or just delaying til his return? Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cheers
If, he is gone, then I fully believe that Murray should get what he has coming to him.

Here where I live, I work at a bar and can be prosecuted for knowingly serving alcohol to an addict/alcoholic. I feel doctors should get the same punishment.

I'm extremely saddened by the comments of ignorant people on TMZ.
Ibelieve8
Ibelieve8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 am

They've been delaying this "investigation" for months now.... This all is just making me anxious for the return Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cool
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:26 am

I'm glad they're taking it seriously, because there better be some justice if this is not a hoax. But for now, I hope it keeps getting pushed back until MJ comes back. Smile

Yea there are some really huge a$$holes on TMZ...I don't read most of the comments because it makes me too upset. Evil or Very Mad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:57 am

TAKE ALL THE TIME U NEED Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cool
SOON AND VERY SOON WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE KING
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:52 am

MJGIRL18 wrote:TAKE ALL THE TIME U NEED Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cool
SOON AND VERY SOON WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE KING
Exactly! Soon and very soon!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:18 am

smoothcriminal2792 wrote:They've been delaying this "investigation" for months now.... This all is just making me anxious for the return Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cool

Ditto ... all the way !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 am

lol. Of coarse it will be pushed back. Just like everything else; the toxicology report, funeral, etc. Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_rolleyes
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:17 am

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:lol. Of coarse it will be pushed back. Just like everything else; the toxicology report, funeral, etc. Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_rolleyes

yeah Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_rolleyes Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_rolleyes
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Bad Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:21 am

"TAKE ALL THE TIME U NEED Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cool
SOON AND VERY SOON WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE KING"

I agree!
Interesting they brought up the OJ case. Take your time!
There was an email going around to call LAPD and demand action so maybe this is why TMZ released this? TMZ? Jeez when will the jokes end eh?
2 Bad
2 Bad
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:06 am

What an helpfull article ! It's vague, and in a perfect journalistic style, unlike most of the articles published on TMZ ! It looks like the perfect journalist school exercise.
And "strategies have changed" ! How interesting, but what are they talking about ????
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLive2010 Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:30 am

HAHAHAHA All I can say is Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cheers Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cheers Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cheers Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cheers Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cheers Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cheers Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cheers
MJLive2010
MJLive2010
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:51 am

This is just a cover up story on why he hasn't been arrested yet... because no one will ever be arrested!
Soon we will see the king, and TMZ knows it damn well as we do! Delay in Jackson Case -- The Ghost of OJ Icon_cheers
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:55 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I'm glad they're taking it seriously, because there better be some justice if this is not a hoax. But for now, I hope it keeps getting pushed back until MJ comes back. Smile
[b]
I hope so!!!
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 pm

The most interesting thing about this is, that we have been talkin about this. We talked about how it is possible that Murray is still free and nothing new about this case a few day ago...and POOF! TMZ is reporting this.....
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum