Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Secret Dove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:39 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:but the point is here he did not question why he would hoax his death, if he is in on it or not it doesnt matter ,he should have said something to debunk it

I agree. It was the perfect time for Travis to stop the hoax talk! He just says "I don't believe". It makes you wonder why he didn't say that it's not true, if Michael did indeed pass on. confused scratch He left the door open for people to speculate why he didn't address it if it's not a hoax. scratch
avatar
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by lisap27 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm

this is whats the most confusing with it all..

i know if it was me an Michael was a personal friend of mine.. I'D SCREAM FROM THE ROOFTOPS .. stop making up hoax stories he's no longer with us... its absolute rubbish.. etc etc and you could go on and on..

i just don't get these people!! if Michael had really passed they need to show some compasion!!

and rule out these theories of a hoax etc!! oh and get their stories straight!! lol

VERY VERY STRANGE!!
avatar
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 pm

lisap27 EXACTLY
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by MJLove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:08 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
MJLove wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:His children , his family and the loved ones are not in pain...thei are in the hoax.

I think his dancers are too, well atleast some of them.

really? why do you think that?

Well just certain things the dancers have been saying on twitter and what not. And the slip ups made about the rehersal the day he died. Also I think there would be a contract and would be needed for TII2. And the fact they're in Culver City- wasn't the memorial and everything supposedly shot there?

what slip ups were made about the rehearsal the day he died? other than kenny not making sense and travis saying 'i spoke to michael ja...doctor' ? and how have i not heard about them!? lol
avatar
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:19 pm

okay i have had enough of travis payne just 5 mins with him and i will get the truth lol
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by mjgirl86 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Secret Dove wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:but the point is here he did not question why he would hoax his death, if he is in on it or not it doesnt matter ,he should have said something to debunk it

I agree. It was the perfect time for Travis to stop the hoax talk! He just says "I don't believe". It makes you wonder why he didn't say that it's not true, if Michael did indeed pass on. confused scratch He left the door open for people to speculate why he didn't address it if it's not a hoax. scratch

Yeah. Stuff like this drives me up a wall.. why leave the door open? "I dont believe." ????

Okay. And I don't believe you didn't say more..

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by hesouttamylife on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 pm

People always say Michael wouldn't do this "to" his fans. No he wouldn't. I agree. BUT, he would do it "for" his fans. And that's what he did. That's what he's all about that they are failing to understand. We are doing it to the planet. He is making that change "for" the planet and that includes all of us. H has always made sacrifices. Why wouldn't he make the biggest one ever in grand fashion. I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways. And NO MESSAGE COULD'VE BEEN ANY CLEARER. If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and MAKE A CHANGE. He is a man of his word Cool
avatar
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by MJLove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:10 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:People always say Michael wouldn't do this "to" his fans. No he wouldn't. I agree. BUT, he would do it "for" his fans. And that's what he did. That's what he's all about that they are failing to understand. We are doing it to the planet. He is making that change "for" the planet and that includes all of us. H has always made sacrifices. Why wouldn't he make the biggest one ever in grand fashion. I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways. And NO MESSAGE COULD'VE BEEN ANY CLEARER. If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and MAKE A CHANGE. He is a man of his word Cool

i think he might have done it for his children, himself and to really try and spread his message. he always commented on the fact that great artistry is always recognised and valued more after the death of the artist. maybe this is his biggest attempt at saving the planet? like he says in TII 'this is it, this is our last chance to make a difference before the damage is irreversible' (or something along those lines!) the hoax could be a drastic attempt to make the world listen to his message?
avatar
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by LiberianGirl on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 pm

I wish I was the one who made this interview and I would ask him why the funeral was held in 2 different locations and why one of the locations was a film studio lol!
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by MJLove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:I wish I was the one who made this interview and I would ask him why the funeral was held in 2 different locations and why one of the locations was a film studio lol!

what? what was held in a film studio? :s
avatar
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Secret Dove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:I wish I was the one who made this interview and I would ask him why the funeral was held in 2 different locations and why one of the locations was a film studio lol!

Lol. I would love to hear his answer to that one! He would act like he didn't know what you're talking about, ignore the question or say " I don't believe it". Razz lol! lol!
avatar
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by mjgirl86 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:36 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:People always say Michael wouldn't do this "to" his fans. No he wouldn't. I agree. BUT, he would do it "for" his fans. And that's what he did. That's what he's all about that they are failing to understand. We are doing it to the planet. He is making that change "for" the planet and that includes all of us. H has always made sacrifices. Why wouldn't he make the biggest one ever in grand fashion. I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways. And NO MESSAGE COULD'VE BEEN ANY CLEARER. If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and MAKE A CHANGE. He is a man of his word Cool

AMEN!!

And LOL at the film studio comment

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by nellyka7 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Secret Dove wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:I wish I was the one who made this interview and I would ask him why the funeral was held in 2 different locations and why one of the locations was a film studio lol!

Lol. I would love to hear his answer to that one! He would act like he didn't know what you're talking about, ignore the question or say " I don't believe it". Razz lol! lol!

haha, you're probably right.
avatar
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by LiberianGirl on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:His children , his family and the loved ones are not in pain...thei are in the hoax.

I think his dancers are too, well atleast some of them.

His dancers are in on the hoax too guys. I've been following them on Twitter and let me write what they wrote after Michael's "death"! Smile

This's Shannon Holtzapffel's tweets:

"God Bless You" - right back at you Michael 11:30 PM Jun 25th from web
No RIP message on that day but just a God Bless You

THIS IS NOT IT! 4:53 PM Jun 28th from web
He wrote This Is Not It just 3 days later

I look forward to the day when the world witnesses his vision... 4:10 AM Jun 30th from web
This's my fave tweet of him! He tells the truth here. Yes, we're going to witness his vision soon

And Timor is in on the hoax too. Do you guys know that he's been working in the Culver city for so long? Yes, the studio where some of TII scenes were shot. Timor is still there for a "SHOOTING". I wonder what's that shooting for. I asked him many times but he never replied. That must be a secret lol!

Here're some of his tweets:

Goodmorning world!! Just woke up,got ready and am on my way to rehearsal in culver city. Its dam early today.. 2:02 PM Nov 4th from TwitterBerry

After the wedding..straight to rehearsal @ culver city... 8:36 PM Nov 6th from TwitterBerry

Hair and make up is done....got my gear on...ready to go..going on set now..i got to turn my phones in so talk to u later...... 1:53 PM Nov 9th from TwitterBerry

On my way to culver city again!!! On the hi way...vroem vroemmmmm 3:12 PM Nov 12th from TwitterBerry

Long long day!! Stil working @ culver city!! Olmost done;) Weekend!!! 4:09 AM Nov 14th from TwitterBerry

Chilling sunday!Helping my boy daniel to move in a huge couch! Haha dam i was thinking to chill. It doesnt matter, its all for the L.O.V.E. about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry


He writes L.O.V.E a lot
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Secret Dove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:44 pm

nellyka7 wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:I wish I was the one who made this interview and I would ask him why the funeral was held in 2 different locations and why one of the locations was a film studio lol!

Lol. I would love to hear his answer to that one! He would act like he didn't know what you're talking about, ignore the question or say " I don't believe it". Razz lol! lol!

haha, you're probably right.

Now there's no need to ask him the question. I already gave you the answer that he'd give!! Razz lol!
avatar
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by LiberianGirl on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Secret Dove wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:I wish I was the one who made this interview and I would ask him why the funeral was held in 2 different locations and why one of the locations was a film studio lol!

Lol. I would love to hear his answer to that one! He would act like he didn't know what you're talking about, ignore the question or say " I don't believe it". Razz lol! lol!

lol! yeah I think he would say that he doesn't believe it either Laughing lol!
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by LiberianGirl on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Secret Dove wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:I wish I was the one who made this interview and I would ask him why the funeral was held in 2 different locations and why one of the locations was a film studio lol!

Lol. I would love to hear his answer to that one! He would act like he didn't know what you're talking about, ignore the question or say " I don't believe it". Razz lol! lol!

haha, you're probably right.

Now there's no need to ask him the question. I already gave you the answer that he'd give!! Razz lol!

lol! yeah thanks for the answer girl lol! but still it would be nice to see his face when I ask that question lol Laughing
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Secret Dove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
speechlessornot wrote:His children , his family and the loved ones are not in pain...thei are in the hoax.

I think his dancers are too, well atleast some of them.

His dancers are in on the hoax too guys. I've been following them on Twitter and let me write what they wrote after Michael's "death"! Smile

This's Shannon Holtzapffel's tweets:

"God Bless You" - right back at you Michael 11:30 PM Jun 25th from web
No RIP message on that day but just a God Bless You

THIS IS NOT IT! 4:53 PM Jun 28th from web
He wrote This Is Not It just 3 days later

I look forward to the day when the world witnesses his vision... 4:10 AM Jun 30th from web
This's my fave tweet of him! He tells the truth here. Yes, we're going to witness his vision soon

And Timor is in on the hoax too. Do you guys know that he's been working in the Culver city for so long? Yes, the studio where some of TII scenes were shot. Timor is still there for a "SHOOTING". I wonder what's that shooting for. I asked him many times but he never replied. That must be a secret lol!

Here're some of his tweets:

Goodmorning world!! Just woke up,got ready and am on my way to rehearsal in culver city. Its dam early today.. 2:02 PM Nov 4th from TwitterBerry

After the wedding..straight to rehearsal @ culver city... 8:36 PM Nov 6th from TwitterBerry

Hair and make up is done....got my gear on...ready to go..going on set now..i got to turn my phones in so talk to u later...... 1:53 PM Nov 9th from TwitterBerry

On my way to culver city again!!! On the hi way...vroem vroemmmmm 3:12 PM Nov 12th from TwitterBerry

Long long day!! Stil working @ culver city!! Olmost done;) Weekend!!! 4:09 AM Nov 14th from TwitterBerry

Chilling sunday!Helping my boy daniel to move in a huge couch! Haha dam i was thinking to chill. It doesnt matter, its all for the L.O.V.E. about 2 hours ago from TwitterBerry


He writes L.O.V.E a lot


Interesting tweets. There's no RIP in any of the tweets from Kenny, the dancers, etc. It's like Michael didn't die, lol. I wonder what Timor's working on and why it's top secret? Maybe he's filming something with the Michael? What else could he be doing at the studio where some of TII was filmed? confused scratch Question scratch
avatar
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Secret Dove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:
nellyka7 wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:I wish I was the one who made this interview and I would ask him why the funeral was held in 2 different locations and why one of the locations was a film studio lol!

Lol. I would love to hear his answer to that one! He would act like he didn't know what you're talking about, ignore the question or say " I don't believe it". Razz lol! lol!

haha, you're probably right.

Now there's no need to ask him the question. I already gave you the answer that he'd give!! Razz lol!

lol! yeah thanks for the answer girl lol! but still it would be nice to see his face when I ask that question lol Laughing

You're welcome, any time. These people are so predictable, it's pathetic. When you ask the question, take a picture and post it! I would LOVE to see the look on his face!! He's probably be like Shocked What a Face Shocked Shocked Suspect
avatar
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Red Velvet on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:Not one person has addressed the hoax rumour ,it is all over the net but no one from the main stream media has even mentioned it, but the actuall question was put to travis point blank there was the chance to say how RIDCULES but he did not why ?
I agree because anytime something busts through your 'belief' level, something you deeply, subconsciously, psychologically, spiritually - BELIEVE - and someone asks you something complete OPPOSITE of it, especially something so very serious, you will usually have a one-word response or a very short response just to mentally catch up to whatever was asked of you.

If someone asked you, did you hack into the computer of the person who posted above you? You would say, "that's outrageous!" or something like that.

Even if he didn't see the body, he still would have his very good reasons for knowing that MJ died just like how you know somebody has died that you were really close to even if you didn't see their body.

His response should have been something like, " that's completely outlandish!", or, "how preposterous!", or "what an absured thought", or "rediculous!!" or something.

"I don't believe it" imo means its certainly up for debate

Instead, he went into "analyzing" it, sounding just like a fan. "Michael wouldn't ... blah blah blah...." Nope, don't buy it at all.

And you guys who don't believe that many people can keep a secret, let me ask you this. Have you noticed how many people have come up with different versions of what happened? (Latoya/Jermaine) or the condition he was in (healthy/sickly) or his feelings about the concerts (Randy Phillips, "raring to go"/Joe Jackson/"50 concerts was too much) - just a few examples of how nobody has their story straight!!

Michael may have been betrayed by a few people in a huge way, but he was mostly used to people coming to Neverland and signing confidentiality agreements about "what goes on at NL stays at NL" and for the most part, those secrets were kept! He lived freely in Vegas, another place where, "what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas" and for the most part those secrets were kept!...and we are talking about something much more concealed and restricted in terms of the numbers of people who would have to be sworn to secrecy. Its not THAT many people considering the numbers of random people in Vegas or those who filtered through NL over the last couple of decades ...and for the most special project any performer could have the priviledge to be a part of ... I say YES those (relatively few) dancers could keep a secret like this. I feel ya betcha britches they could.

Did they? Are they? Travis Payne's answer tells me its still left open to a strong possibility.

Just noticed the 'tweets' above too. Laughing Hints Hints Hints and more hints ...

Its still hard to put this all together with DEA stings and what-not though
avatar
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by LiberianGirl on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:55 pm

I always believed that TII was the FILM DOUBLE of the real TII! The real Dome Project is going to come up soon and that's what they're shooting in Culver city studios Smile At least that's what I think Smile
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by LiberianGirl on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Do you guys remember the interview of Timor (one of the TII dancers)? He always used Present tense for Michael and the interviewer asks him why he always use present tense about Michael like he's still alive Laughing And he says this: He's so much ALIVE to me" lol who else says the same thing? Yep Kenny Ortega lol! So we can say exactly: MICHAEL IS SO MUCH ALIVE TO US lol!
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Secret Dove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:05 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:I always believed that TII was the FILM DOUBLE of the real TII! The real Dome Project is going to come up soon and that's what they're shooting in Culver city studios Smile At least that's what I think Smile

So, you think that Michael is at Culver City Studios shooting stuff for the Dome Project? I don't know how he would be able to get in there without being seen. I guess if there's a will, there's a way for him to do it. I hope you're right! Wink


Has anyone that lives out in LA been over the Culver City studios to see what's going on there? That'll be interesting to see...
avatar
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by deedee75 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:07 pm

I wondering who beside the Jacksons family and the polices actual seen his body
avatar
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Secret Dove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:07 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:Do you guys remember the interview of Timor (one of the TII dancers)? He always used Present tense for Michael and the interviewer asks him why he always use present tense about Michael like he's still alive Laughing And he says this: He's so much ALIVE to me" lol who else says the same thing? Yep Kenny Ortega lol! So we can say exactly: MICHAEL IS SO MUCH ALIVE TO US lol!

I remember that interview. I froze when he said that. I was like confused scratch . Very odd thing to say when the person's suppose to be dead! lol!
avatar
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by LiberianGirl on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Secret Dove wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:I always believed that TII was the FILM DOUBLE of the real TII! The real Dome Project is going to come up soon and that's what they're shooting in Culver city studios Smile At least that's what I think Smile

So, you think that Michael is at Culver City Studios shooting stuff for the Dome Project? I don't know how he would be able to get in there without being seen. I guess if there's a will, there's a way for him to do it. I hope you're right! Wink


Has anyone that lives out in LA been over the Culver City studios to see what's going on there? That'll be interesting to see...

Well when it comes to Michael everything is possible. And the studio and its emplyoees can be in on the hoax too, who knows Laughing

I believe that's how Michael comes back. With a MOVIE! I don't believe that he would come back with a simple "HELLO I'M BACK!" statement on the news Laughing
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by smoothcriminal2792 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:48 pm

i agree, when Michael comes back, it's gonna be epic. we all know Michael loves to break records.
avatar
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 25
Woonplaats : SW Florida

View user profile http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Red Velvet on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:55 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:I always believed that TII was the FILM DOUBLE of the real TII! The real Dome Project is going to come up soon and that's what they're shooting in Culver city studios Smile At least that's what I think Smile

So, you think that Michael is at Culver City Studios shooting stuff for the Dome Project? I don't know how he would be able to get in there without being seen. I guess if there's a will, there's a way for him to do it. I hope you're right! Wink


Has anyone that lives out in LA been over the Culver City studios to see what's going on there? That'll be interesting to see...

Well when it comes to Michael everything is possible. And the studio and its emplyoees can be in on the hoax too, who knows Laughing

I believe that's how Michael comes back. With a MOVIE! I don't believe that he would come back with a simple "HELLO I'M BACK!" statement on the news Laughing
Well, as everyone keeps pointing out, MJ would not "hoax" his death and put countless people through untold pain, just for his own gain.

So, presuming you agree - what justification could he possibly have for "coming back" in a way that won't make people take all their records back to the store in outrage just curious to know what people think of that ... I hope someone has a theory because that is the only thing that actually bugs me about this whole thing. I believe he is alive, and I believe (after seeing the movie) he could comeback if he wants, but I just can't get my mind around how.
avatar
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by nellyka7 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:01 pm

@ redvelvet he is dfinitely going to have to make an explanation. it is probably very likely that the remainder of the world would accept him without one. im thinking maybe he'll do a huge interview with oprah again or some big talk-show host. or maybe hold a press conference afterwards- who knows..
avatar
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by LiberianGirl on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:05 pm

nellyka7 wrote:@ redvelvet he is dfinitely going to have to make an explanation. it is probably very likely that the remainder of the world would accept him without one. im thinking maybe he'll do a huge interview with oprah again or some big talk-show host. or maybe hold a press conference afterwards- who knows..

Maybe he will make all those explanations in his movie Wink Very Happy
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Debbie Zebua on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm

MJLover1990 wrote:What did you say Travis Payne, I think I didn't heard you



cute !!
avatar
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by hesouttamylife on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Red Velvet wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:
Secret Dove wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:I always believed that TII was the FILM DOUBLE of the real TII! The real Dome Project is going to come up soon and that's what they're shooting in Culver city studios Smile At least that's what I think Smile

So, you think that Michael is at Culver City Studios shooting stuff for the Dome Project? I don't know how he would be able to get in there without being seen. I guess if there's a will, there's a way for him to do it. I hope you're right! Wink


Has anyone that lives out in LA been over the Culver City studios to see what's going on there? That'll be interesting to see...

Well when it comes to Michael everything is possible. And the studio and its emplyoees can be in on the hoax too, who knows Laughing

I believe that's how Michael comes back. With a MOVIE! I don't believe that he would come back with a simple "HELLO I'M BACK!" statement on the news Laughing
Well, as everyone keeps pointing out, MJ would not "hoax" his death and put countless people through untold pain, just for his own gain.

So, presuming you agree - what justification could he possibly have for "coming back" in a way that won't make people take all their records back to the store in outrage just curious to know what people think of that ... I hope someone has a theory because that is the only thing that actually bugs me about this whole thing. I believe he is alive, and I believe (after seeing the movie) he could comeback if he wants, but I just can't get my mind around how.

I believe Michael faked his death to send a message to us that this does not have to be it. We CAN change the world. It's not about money or things, but about love and compassion. I also believe that Michael was suffering chronic pain, and that he does not want to do anymore heavy duty performing. I think his hiatus is for us to prepare for him, for his return with a new vision. Not the old Michael. I think that Michael wants us to accept that he is only human. He started this movement for us and when he returns he will join with us in making it work to good of mankind. I see him wiser and more in tune with his humanitarian self, more interested in helping than entertaining. I could even see him as a spokesperson, a leader, a compassionate motivator. He's probably writing it all down and will have another book when he returns, full of his wonder and his passions. I think Michael wants to walk with us. He is tired of not being "normal". He probably wants to enjoy a family life with his children without the glare of media cameras and flashing cameras. Maybe that is why he has done it this way. He left us a final glimpse of the old Michael when he returns he will be re-born. I honestly don't feel he wants to do it anymore. He is tired. His main focus has always been to save the planet, the children, every living thing. Perhaps now is when he plans to step down and work alongside us who love and believe in him, and just do it.
avatar
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by hesouttamylife on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Regardless of what we all believe, it is obvious that he was in physical pain and that he was in fear of something or someone. He had to stop. He had to leave. I don't believe he ever wants to feel that pain or that fear again. He will be changed, what ever the outcome. He will not be the same Michael Jackson, dancing and singing and performing better than anyone ever has or ever will again. Been there done that, cost him almost his life. I do not think he will ever choose to re-live that experience again.
avatar
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:18 am

AT CULVER CITY WHEN THEY WERE EDITING TII,THEY HAD ARMED GUARDS WHY, WAS SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL THERE,WONDER IF THE GUARDS ARE STILL THERE
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by nellyka7 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:14 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:AT CULVER CITY WHEN THEY WERE EDITING TII,THEY HAD ARMED GUARDS WHY, WAS SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL THERE,WONDER IF THE GUARDS ARE STILL THERE

ooohhh good point!
avatar
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by steffmaster1 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:41 am

look at what he says thats not his style and he would think that was too selfish and hurt those who love him how do you know you just told us you werent really great friends makes me think now hes not in on the hoax? He could be in on it cos think about it your friend is dead hoax questions would make me angry! The answer should have been short and sweet and then hed move on but he didnt he gave a long understanding kind of answer weird! im waiting for janets interview!!
avatar
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by mumof3 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:45 am

it is all because of something very big not money or fame it is the world that is what i feel
avatar
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travis Payne interview, is asked if he thinks this is all a

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum