"Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Dr.Conrad Robert Murray" doesnt seem to exist before 2009.

Post by Confused on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 am

MJLove wrote:
hope wrote:
MJLove wrote:yeh like how can he have 2 names? seriously? urgh it's just so weird. do you think we could find out who his previous patients were somehow?

sorry for the double posting but here is a list of "Dr.Conrad Murray Current Friends and Patients"
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/dr-conrad-murray-current-friends-and-patients/
You know, its a public list of his patients personal info and phone numbers. The kind of list that EVERY Doctor has. (sarcasm intended)

Kind of reminds me of a snobby celebirty the way they say "current friends" makes it seem like some exclusive list. Where you piss him off, and your off the list.

thank you! i can't believe their phone numbers are there as well! VERY tempted to call someone on that list...

I hope someone from the US does call them..What is the worse thing that can happen. Just act proffesional and not in a harrasing tone. I hope someone is up for the task.

Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hope on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:44 pm

MJLove wrote:
hope wrote:
MJLove wrote:yeh like how can he have 2 names? seriously? urgh it's just so weird. do you think we could find out who his previous patients were somehow?

sorry for the double posting but here is a list of "Dr.Conrad Murray Current Friends and Patients"
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/dr-conrad-murray-current-friends-and-patients/
You know, its a public list of his patients personal info and phone numbers. The kind of list that EVERY Doctor has. (sarcasm intended)

Kind of reminds me of a snobby celebirty the way they say "current friends" makes it seem like some exclusive list. Where you piss him off, and your off the list.

thank you! i can't believe their phone numbers are there as well! VERY tempted to call someone on that list...

ha, you and me both. I'll call if someone here can tell me what to say/ask. I agree, whats the worse that can happen?

hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

View user profile http://dianajeann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by imabeliever2 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 pm

My theory is, Yes he is a real person, there's no doubt about that. However, he was created strictly to be a part of the hoax. Whoever created him obviously didn't do a good job. But it does give a clue that this hoax was being developed a few years before it was played out.

I just can't see someone as popular and wealthy as Michael Jackson a top celebrity who regularly not only hired the best of everything (cooks, doctors, personal traiers, managers) etc. hiring a "doctor" with so little experience, and not very much known. Especially a doctor. Even as regular people, we will go to the extreme of trying to find the best doctors for our medical treatment. But "MICHAEL JACKSON" didn't????? Yeah!

Thats not even MJ's style!

imabeliever2

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:31 pm

imabeliever2 wrote:My theory is, Yes he is a real person, there's no doubt about that. However, he was created strictly to be a part of the hoax. Whoever created him obviously didn't do a good job. But it does give a clue that this hoax was being developed a few years before it was played out.

I just can't see someone as popular and wealthy as Michael Jackson a top celebrity who regularly not only hired the best of everything (cooks, doctors, personal traiers, managers) etc. hiring a "doctor" with so little experience, and not very much known. Especially a doctor. Even as regular people, we will go to the extreme of trying to find the best doctors for our medical treatment. But "MICHAEL JACKSON" didn't????? Yeah!

I totally agree with you !
It doesn't make no sense at all.

But we don't have pretty much things that make sense lol

Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Does somebody from the US thought about the license thing I have posted yesterday`? I'm so curious about it... One Bio of him says that he completed the University inArizona in 1995

But in another Bio of him it says, that he was first licensed in April 1991 in California??!!

Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by liegi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:57 pm

I just had a thought--didn't MJ say something about not having good doctors in Bashir's documentary?

liegi

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:40 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:All of this is strange... we need to resolve the confusion surrounding this man!!

I want to go to him, shake him, and be like, "Tell us WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!?!?!"

yes agree with that!! lol

francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Post by imabeliever2 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 pm

I love you guys!!!

Well........first and foremost, we all know that

1. His character and relationship to MJ was created by someone.

2. He disappeared from the hospital

3. There are conflicting stories of where the 911 call was made

4. Not much news media on him anymore????

Anymore researched facts!

imabeliever2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa7 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi there, this is my second post (only just joined) but been watching for a while... anyway, about the Huffington Post link, at the end paragraph is says that when journalists went to his Los Vegas home there were two armed guards there stopping entry - now Dr M is broke, how does he afford armed guards????? and where do they come from, can just anyone hire armed guards??? Can't be police provided as he was officially not a suspect on 26th June (article date) What do you think??
ps would love to have signature pic but am completely computer illiterate and I don't know how to do one...

alexa7

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hope on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Im just wondering how this guy is still alive...he "killed" Michael Jackson for crying out loud, thoughs crazed fans have yet to get to him.

hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:34 pm

hope wrote:
canette wrote:Was this bio was online a while back

Biographical Information: Dr. Conrad Murray - said in a statement

Nope. When I did a search of the domain I get it was created July 2009. AFTER June 25th.
http://whois.domaintools.com/houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com

Hi! Yes, this was discussed a while ago on the MJHD website, but unfortunately all that info is gone now.... but as I recall, this "pressroom" was only added after "Conrad Murray" became their client. The pressroom website is hosted by WordPress. If you go to this link http://whois.domaintools.com/houstoncriminallaw.com
you see that their main page was created in 1998. This website is hosted by WebOpts. So the pressroom site was only created for Conrad Murray information. I don't know if you can even link to this pressroom site from their main page - I know you could a few months ago, but now I can't even find anything about Conrad Murray on their main website (www.houstoncriminallaw.com)

pepper

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:42 pm

hope wrote:
MJLove wrote:
hope wrote:

ha, you and me both. I'll call if someone here can tell me what to say/ask. I agree, whats the worse that can happen?

I had thought about calling them also, but I haven't done it. I think a few people called them at the time the phone numbers came out on the pressroom website. As I recall, they mostly got answering machines. I don't know if I remember anyone actually contacting a real person. But after all these months it would be interesting to call some of these numbers and just find out if these are even real numbers. I do know that the actual NAMES of these people listed as Murray's patients were researched on the web (just GOOGLE their names and see what comes up). Some of the names are of people from movies, people from history, some had weird coincidences with situations that sort of fit in with some of the hoax stuff.... There was some great info on the old MJHD site, but we can't access it anymore. Does anyone know if that info about the names of the "patients" of Dr. Murray might be on this site anywhere? That would be great to be able to post all that information here. It was fascinating. And only confirmed the hoax even more.

But if anyone wants to call these numbers again, let us know what happens!!

pepper

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:38 pm

pepper wrote:
hope wrote:
MJLove wrote:
hope wrote:

I had thought about calling them also, but I haven't done it. I think a few people called them at the time the phone numbers came out on the pressroom website. As I recall, they mostly got answering machines. I don't know if I remember anyone actually contacting a real person. But after all these months it would be interesting to call some of these numbers and just find out if these are even real numbers. I do know that the actual NAMES of these people listed as Murray's patients were researched on the web (just GOOGLE their names and see what comes up). Some of the names are of people from movies, people from history, some had weird coincidences with situations that sort of fit in with some of the hoax stuff.... There was some great info on the old MJHD site, but we can't access it anymore. Does anyone know if that info about the names of the "patients" of Dr. Murray might be on this site anywhere? That would be great to be able to post all that information here. It was fascinating. And only confirmed the hoax even more.

i actually think we should phone them if we all work together and form some questions! i just looked up some of the people on that list and typed in 'reverend curtis lewis' to this site : http://www.123people.co.uk/s/reverend+curtis+lewis/united+states and a picture of MJ came up in the image section. isn't that slightly weird? im gonna continue searching the people but just wanted to mention that!

MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 pm

The more I watch Murray's youtube video, the more I'm convinced that Murray is Michael's messenger. What he is telling us, is what Michael wants us to know.

"I have been receiving your messages"
"Your messages give me strength and courage and keep me going. They mean the world to me"
"As I keep God in my heart and you in my life, I will be fine"
"And I have faith the truth will prevail, God Bless you and Thank you"

icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 pm

When I heard Murray's video for the FIRST time, I thought to myself those are Michael's words. Take for example his speech about the 1993 child molestation allegations--I hear some similarities. Video below:

icy55 wrote:The more I watch Murray's youtube video, the more I'm convinced that Murray is Michael's messenger. What he is telling us, is what Michael wants us to know.

"Your messages give me strength and courage and keep me going. They mean the world to me"

MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:When I heard Murray's video for the FIRST time, I thought to myself those are Michael's words. Take for example his speech about the 1993 child molestation allegations--I hear some similarities. Video below:

icy55 wrote:The more I watch Murray's youtube video, the more I'm convinced that Murray is Michael's messenger. What he is telling us, is what Michael wants us to know.

that video of Michael breaks my heart Sad i do see what you're saying about the similarities though. when i first watched c*ntrads version i didn't think to analyse it because of what he saying. primarily the fact that he never once apologised.

MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:01 pm

So true.... You can hear in Michael's voice how hurt he is having to go through those nasty picture taking of his private parts!! It just kills me and I feel sooooo sorry for him.

MJLove wrote:
MJThrillsMe wrote:When I heard Murray's video for the FIRST time, I thought to myself those are Michael's words. Take for example his speech about the 1993 child molestation allegations--I hear some similarities. Video below:

that video of Michael breaks my heart Sad i do see what you're saying about the similarities though. when i first watched c*ntrads version i didn't think to analyse it because of what he saying. primarily the fact that he never once apologised.

MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re dr murray

Post by susieque on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 pm

I have proof on my page, Dr murray is not a doctor at all, he is actor, was not a doctor at all, check up on conrad murry,

susieque

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:09 pm

i know also when he talks about his dependency on painkillers and the excruciating pain he's in. i don't understand why or how so many people were so vile to him. i never could be like that, no matter how much money i could gain from it. it's not in my heart. not to someone as pure and loving as MJ. really makes me question humanity, which really, really sucks.

MJThrillsMe wrote:So true.... You can hear in Michael's voice how hurt he is having to go through those nasty picture taking of his private parts!! It just kills me and I feel sooooo sorry for him.

MJLove wrote:

MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 pm

imabeliever2 wrote:My theory is, Yes he is a real person, there's no doubt about that. However, he was created strictly to be a part of the hoax. Whoever created him obviously didn't do a good job. But it does give a clue that this hoax was being developed a few years before it was played out.

Totally!! And on top of that, a doctor who has little to no experience with a drug (propofol) MJ knew would be fatal if not properly applied with correct dosage plus interactions with other drugs. MJ is not stupid. He has thousands of books for a reason! Like he told Geraldo, how he finds out about things is through RESEARCH. For him to know more about the drug than his own doctor would have turned him off completely. Some people say, he had Murray because Murray was a scumbag who would supply an addict his 'needs' but that is stupid imo because Murray didn't give MJ anything an addict would 'need' that they couldn't easily get from their countless other doctor friends.

I understand that in Cali, the man wasn't licensed to give anyone anything stronger than an aspirin, so if that's the case, I doubt MJ let him put him 'under' every night for 6 weeks with Propofol. That sounds too outrageous for words. I feel they made that story up with a little help from a nutritionist friend of someone's (maybe Murray's?). The reports clearly stated that the attorney for Dr. Murray stated that Dr. Murray gave Jackson absolutely nothing that should have killed him. Then Cheryl Lee comes with the "propofol" story which makes no sense because Michael nor Bozo the Clown would beg someone for something they do not have. A nutritionist not only would not have any surgical drug, they also would not give it presumably by them being a nutritionist even if they could get it. That was such an obvious crock. The question remains - why

Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm

nowhere to be found ?
kewl !!!
why i'm not surprise
but i take it as a good news

Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:49 am

i'm sure about 98 % !
This message simply don't mean anything if he is not Mj messenger. Or he is really, really mad.

Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:02 am

Here's an idea...someone call his office and try to schedual an appt with him and see what the receptionist says!!!!

LOL!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:56 pm

On Perez hilton :

"For shame!
Dr. Conrad Murray is appearing in court today to ask a judge to pay the minimal amount in his child support case - 100 measly dollars!
Murray is more than $13,000 behind in child support payments!
Apparently the guy is broke!
Since Michael Jackson
died he hasn't been able to get any work and therefore doesn't have any
money. His attorney, Chris Aaron, says that his client has every
intention of paying his debt.
Somehow we don't see that happening for a verrrrry long time!"""

Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imabeliever2 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:17 pm

OMG! I'm not sure if anyone has ever posted information on this topic, but as I researched, this freaked me out! Could this be the true reason for the Hoax???? This would explain a lot! I know it would be reason enough for me, and through protective custody I would have NO PROBLEM leaving friends, family, fans or money! Tommy Mottola(formerly of Sony) and Al Malnik were both MOB Affiliated.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2009/06/michael_jackson_al_malnik_mottola_sony_beatles.php

http://www.youtube.com/user/JonellStarTV#p/u/12/Bf_eOtnCOuI

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2009/06/the_malnik_familys_michael_jac.php

imabeliever2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Michael would never let the children being torn appart. ther's no way he named this guy to be Blanked tutor and let Paris and Prince all alone.

Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hope on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:01 pm

susieque wrote:I have proof on my page, Dr murray is not a doctor at all, he is actor, was not a doctor at all, check up on conrad murry,
care to explain in further detail?

hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:10 pm

oh my god,who is really murray

angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverNeverNever on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXuvKWrapCs

NeverNeverNever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:28 pm

I wanted to know a thing,

Fisrt, you know I believe he is alive ( why would I be on this firum otherwise ? )
And I don't know what to believe, whether he will come back ( which I hope) or not. And some of you said they believed MJ to come back on June 25. And I wonder, what will happened if he doesn't show up ?

I mean, how will we react ? Will we keep on believing he's alive and accept the fact we are gonna live all of our live, never knowing the truth ?

Or will we be so sad and desperate we will finally believe that he is dead ?

I'm sorry I don't know how to post this, I know I'm not on the right topic.

Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Please explain this 1 thing - Again I stress just this ONE THING.

How can a CARDIOLOGIST - A HEART DOCTOR - A man who has been a HEART DOCTOR for 17 years ....

NOT KNOW HOW TO DO CPR CORRECTLY??????

How is that possible?

CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa7 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 pm

MJLove wrote:
pepper wrote:
hope wrote:
MJLove wrote:
hope wrote:

i actually think we should phone them if we all work together and form some questions! i just looked up some of the people on that list and typed in 'reverend curtis lewis' to this site : http://www.123people.co.uk/s/reverend+curtis+lewis/united+states and a picture of MJ came up in the image section. isn't that slightly weird? im gonna continue searching the people but just wanted to mention that!

THAT IS VERY VERY ODD ABOUT THE MJ PHOTO COMING UP????????

alexa7

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:32 pm

alexa7 wrote:
MJLove wrote:
pepper wrote:
hope wrote:
MJLove wrote:
hope wrote:

I KNOW! genuinely...WTF!?

MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hope on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:51 pm

MJLove wrote:
alexa7 wrote:
MJLove wrote:
pepper wrote:
hope wrote:
MJLove wrote:
hope wrote:

I KNOW! genuinely...WTF!?
Anything that has to do with this doctor is odd.

hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Mr. Murray is not a legitmate physcian. He's a fake, phoney whatever word you desire to use. During this entire saga there have only been 3 pics that circulated and that horrible video he made. If any photos come up with he and MJ you best believe it would have been photostopped. If those photos existed they would have come out long before now. I saw him on ET news today in court. He's a scam (pretending to be something he's NOT!) That's the reason he isn't getting that big paycheck he desired from AEG. He's also a poor actor! Keep the Faith!

Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:56 pm

yeh it's so weird! as soon as i get some free time im TOTALLY checking out the rest of those 'patients'. even before he had anything to do with Michael, his life sounds pretty horrendous and unsuccessful anyway. so confused. why would anyone hire him!? or want to make us think he hired him? was it REALLY just to get someone to give the medication they desired?

MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGgirl on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:56 pm

It's true. He didn't exist before 2009....does he actually exist??? I mean, Murray not the actor Wink

LiberianGgirl

Aantal berichten : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:19 pm

doc murray must have existed he didnt get that tall overnight hes a giant

SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:09 pm

I don't know if anyone has done this already but I did a archives search on the Getty images, Houston Chronicle and the Las Vegas Chronicle because surely he would be mentioned because of his long running service as a Dr. in the community right?..........Well you guessed it not one mention and I went back only a year. Very interesting to say the least.

mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamone' on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:25 pm

He existed in 2004:

http://www.newsmeat.com/fec/bystate_detail.php?st=NV&last=Murray&first=Conrad

Unless this info is fabricated.

Shamone'
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:03 am

Good find! Strange that's the only thing anyone can find on him though.

ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top