Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something?

+14
mjj4ever777
MJLove
city.gal1
badloving
DooDoo
wandulka
superflysister81
Claudia
tayl0rx4
HoneyPie
bibi
StripedFeline
nellyka7
Missyb007
18 posters

Go down

Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Empty Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something?

Post by Missyb007 Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:09 pm

I did, 14th November, and I could swear there were different things at the beginning! I;m not sure if the first one also said : "For the fans" and the beginning so I'm not going to talk about that. But I did notice 2 things

1) There was no trailer for 2012? only : Christmas Carol, Old dogs and Avatar?
2) During Billie Jean, I could swear Michael said this at some point: " The cameras stood right bij me, smell the sweet perfume, this happend much too soon" Instead of " She came and stood right by me Then the smell of sweet perfume She called me to her room"
3) There was no trailer for Law Abiding Citizen either..

So.. WHAT happend too soon?Smile only thing I think about is.. well you all know.. his DEATH!... maybe this is nothing.. but I do want you're opinion on this Smile

Oh and another thing, They say the new version of Thriller was for the this is it tour.. I thought Kenny Ortega says that, at the beginning of Thriller... if that's true... why are they at Culver City?... it's just a little strange to me Smile how about you guys? Even my mother says the film was longer then the first time we saw it!

Last edited by Missyb007 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Empty Re: Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something?

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Missyb007 wrote:I did, 14th November, and I could swear there were different things at the beginning! I;m not sure if the first one also said : "For the fans" and the beginning so I'm not going to talk about that. But I did notice 2 things

1) There was no trailer for 2012? only : Christmas Carol, Old dogs and Avatar?
2) I don't know anymore were he says it.. but I could swear Michael said this at some point: " The cameras stood right bij me, smell the sweet perfume, this happend too soon"

So.. WHAT happend too soon?Smile only thing I think about is.. well you all know.. his DEATH!... maybe this is nothing.. but I do want you're opinion on this Smile

Oh and another thing, They say the new version of Thriller was for the this is it tour.. I thought Kenny Ortega says that, at the beginning of Thriller... if that's true... why are they at Culver City?... it's just a little strange to me Smile how about you guys? Even my mother says the film was longer then the first time we saw it!

Yeah, I definitely don't remember seeing any of that, and i saw it on Halloween. I definitely have to see it again. But I also don't remember him saying that he will come back in his own time but I could have been in the bathroom or something ofcourse.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Empty Re: Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something?

Post by Missyb007 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:13 am

They show that after credits Smile... there are 2 and a half songs at the end of the movie.. during the credits.. after that they show that part of him saying that .. I saw that too last night
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StripedFeline Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:50 am

Yeah, I went to see the film on Friday and didn't see any glimpse of the 2012 trailer beforehand. Good observations. Smile I just wonder why it keeps changing?
StripedFeline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:22 am

me too! but there's something else!
During the Christmas Carol trailer there's also a part where they say something like.. it's a great adventure! ... If you watch the trailers.. you can hear all kinds of things that are linking to michael ... I mean the things they say in the trailers!
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:44 am

maybe they stopped showing the 2012 trailer because it already came out Wink
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:06 am

bibi wrote:maybe they stopped showing the 2012 trailer because it already came out Wink

exactly.
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 am

HoneyPie wrote:
bibi wrote:maybe they stopped showing the 2012 trailer because it already came out Wink

exactly.

Hm okay good point .. sorry I'm maybe over excited Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:39 am

Missyb007 wrote:They show that after credits Smile... there are 2 and a half songs at the end of the movie.. during the credits.. after that they show that part of him saying that .. I saw that too last night
Yeah, I stayed for the whole thing and didn't see anything like that. And I remember seeing the 2012 trailer.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tayl0rx4 Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:07 am

Well I think when other movies come out they change the previews. I went two times and saw different previews
tayl0rx4
tayl0rx4

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 am

Hm okay.. but what did you guys thought of the thing I heard during the billie jean song?Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 am

I have seen the film three times before 14th and yesterday 15th, and I have also downloaded it.......it is the same film, exactly !!!
Claudia
Claudia

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by superflysister81 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 am

I've seen TII before and after Nov 11th.

Me too, I think it's the same film.
I saw "For the fans" at the baginning every time I watched the movie Smile
superflysister81
superflysister81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 87
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 am

LMAO! Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Icon_biggrin
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by DooDoo Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:24 am

Sory I'm Offtopic..Superfly sister I LOVE your siggy!!! Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Icon_cool
DooDoo
DooDoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:30 am

DooDoo wrote:Sory I'm Offtopic..Superfly sister I LOVE your siggy!!! Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Icon_cool

me toooo....so sweet...

oh oh...but yours too Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Icon_redface
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by superflysister81 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:31 am

DooDoo wrote:Sory I'm Offtopic..Superfly sister I LOVE your siggy!!! Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Icon_cool

Than you DooDoo !!! Smile Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
superflysister81
superflysister81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by superflysister81 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 am

badloving wrote:

me toooo....so sweet...

oh oh...but yours too Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Icon_redface

Thanks!! Smile

Well...it's Michael, he's always sweet !! I love you
superflysister81
superflysister81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DooDoo Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:37 am

Yes , he is always sweet Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Herz
DooDoo
DooDoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:34 pm

IMO, people are making too much out of the 2012 movie trailer. I saw TII twice. The first on the 28th with no 2012 trailer and the second time on the 3rd, this time with the 2012 trailer. I saw the movie at 2 different theaters which belong to different movie theater chains. I simply think that the movie chain companies that were going to show the 2012 movie showed the trailer and vice versa.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 pm

i went to see TII a fourth time today and i could have sworn that 'they don't care about us' was slightly different to the previous showings.
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:56 pm

@ Mjlove what was different about it?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:01 pm

just the images from the first verse? you know when he sings 'bang bang shot dead everybodys gone mad' i thought they sort of did a close up of his upper body and face whilst he marched and touched his shoulder and smiled? (sorry im awful at explaining dances lol) i could totally be wrong. but today that bit didn't feature...

maybe i have gone mad though haha
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj4ever777 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Ok my friends...I have seen the movie 21 times now and I never saw a difference in any of the showings...sorry Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Icon_rolleyes
mjj4ever777
mjj4ever777

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 pm

have you seen it 21 times in a movie theatre?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:21 pm

MJLove wrote:just the images from the first verse? you know when he sings 'bang bang shot dead everybodys gone mad' i thought they sort of did a close up of his upper body and face whilst he marched and touched his shoulder and smiled? (sorry im awful at explaining dances lol) i could totally be wrong. but today that bit didn't feature...

maybe i have gone mad though haha

Hey, anything is possible as long as you believe.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben~ Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:28 pm

I just saw it last nite...for number 20! and they guy at my theater gave me the movie poster..last nite was the last showing of it at my theater, and before i left the owner said he had something for me..and he had the poster laying on the snack counter..I nearly cried..

but i did not notice anything different...but im seeing this weekend again..im going to try and hit number 30 before the run ends on dec 3rd Smile
Ben~
Ben~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Ben~ wrote:I just saw it last nite...for number 20! and they guy at my theater gave me the movie poster..last nite was the last showing of it at my theater, and before i left the owner said he had something for me..and he had the poster laying on the snack counter..I nearly cried..

but i did not notice anything different...but im seeing this weekend again..im going to try and hit number 30 before the run ends on dec 3rd Smile

aww how sweet! I really want to see it again.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Ben~ wrote:I just saw it last nite...for number 20! and they guy at my theater gave me the movie poster..last nite was the last showing of it at my theater, and before i left the owner said he had something for me..and he had the poster laying on the snack counter..I nearly cried..

wow that's awesome! the run ends on december 3rd? where abouts are you from? i thought it ended this weekend, for some reason. i know for a fact certain theatres aren't showing it after sunday...but can't find an official end date anywhere. slightly annoying lol
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:39 pm

How come people want to watch it so many times? I'm just wondering. I loved it and everything but why watch it so many times if it is the same movie? Are you looking for clues or what?
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:51 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:How come people want to watch it so many times? I'm just wondering. I loved it and everything but why watch it so many times if it is the same movie? Are you looking for clues or what?

personally im just obsessive. (only seen it 4 times though) and MJ is probably my biggest obsession. so it genuinely gives me pleasure to continually watch it. (even though i bawled my eyes out the entire time the first and second time i saw it) AND i want to learn the choreography. AND i want to look for clues Very Happy
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:31 pm

MJLove wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:How come people want to watch it so many times? I'm just wondering. I loved it and everything but why watch it so many times if it is the same movie? Are you looking for clues or what?

personally im just obsessive. (only seen it 4 times though) and MJ is probably my biggest obsession. so it genuinely gives me pleasure to continually watch it. (even though i bawled my eyes out the entire time the first and second time i saw it) AND i want to learn the choreography. AND i want to look for clues Very Happy

That makes since. I didn't cry though. I actually smiled through most of it...I loved seeing him back on stage. Did anyone see This is it after 11th November? did you notice something? Icon_smile
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera_Belle Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:39 pm

I have seen it only 3 times. I want to see it again while it is on a big creen. Hard to find a theather though.
Vera_Belle
Vera_Belle

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnMarie1121 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:39 pm

I saw it for the fourth time on the 19th and they did preview 2012 before-hand.
DawnMarie1121
DawnMarie1121
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Vera_Belle wrote:I have seen it only 3 times. I want to see it again while it is on a big creen. Hard to find a theather though.

Yeah it is hard. The only theature closest to me that had it was 2 hours away.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Vera_Belle wrote:I have seen it only 3 times. I want to see it again while it is on a big creen. Hard to find a theather though.

where abouts are you from?

and does anyone know when it stops playing in theatres? i can't find that information ANYWHERE!
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down