Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER*

+40
D
Suzigotyournumba
babypri
ezzramj
Smelly
Bloom
HoneyPie
IUsed2Dream
francisca81
Melzy777
Glenda
superflysister81
Brilly
amy
Debbie Zebua
TouchedByAnAngel
bittyditty
yaya
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
looking4truth
IndonesianGirl
Gema
raluka
ILuvUMoreMJ
CantStopLovingU
iMISSYOUMJ
badloving
mariza
Grace
Banessa
labkomj7
ilprincipe
Neversaynever
YouAreMyLifeMJ
mjgirl86
neverlandprincess
Scream
mjssoulmate
MauraMissesMichael
44 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Empty OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER*

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:18 pm

OMG! I just returned from 2012, and I left the theatre in tears!!

I will not spoil this for you so you HAVE to see it yourself but here are some cool things

*Huge(main) Characters name is "Jackson"

*Movie seems to focus A LOT on father daughter bond/relationship= Michael and Paris??? (I THINK SHE REALLY IS IN ON THIS HOAX!!!)

*Reference to Princess Diana/Important person that knew secrets killed in a FRENCH tunnel in France!!

*EVERY PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY IN THIS MOVIE IS SONY RELATED!! THE BRAND IS ALL OVER EVERYTHING!!

*BLACK PRESIDENT(like OBAMA WILL BE in 2012)

* PAY ATTENTION TO THE MESSAGE THAT THE YOUNG SCIENTIST GIVES AT THE END OF THE MOVIE ABOUT HUMANITY!! MICHAEL'S WORDS EXACTLY!! SOOO CREEPY!

*WHO EMERGES AS THE HERO IN THE END AND SAVES HUMANITY???? GUESS!!!

OMG!! SEE THIS MOVIE!! Most people walked out of this movie very disappointed because it wasn't the crazy action packed special effect movie that they expected, but i GOT the whole thing!!

Michael is behind something HUGE! I knew it all along but this movie just confirmed it!

THIS IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE ALL OF OUR THEORIES ARE RIGHT!

Dea sting, movie, save the world!! ALL OF IT IS MAKING SENSE!!

I have the feeling that more movies will come out and be related.
Another question came to my mind, does Michael own Sony????

This is crazy! Look for some new videos SOON!! Im going to be busy!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE see this!! It will confirm so much of this hoax!! OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Lol OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Lol OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Lol

*Guys, please SEE this movie before offering an opinion on it*

The most powerful and moving part from this movie is at the very end when the young Scientist gives a speech.... About humanity.. I didn't see that in your "research", but i'll try to find it on line.. The words were honest to god out of MJ's mouth.. What he has stated about humanity and the human condition SO many times... I mean you guys have to know this stuff if you are fans of his.. How he felt about the human condition? I mean that was totally enough for me to prove that this wasn't some weird coincidence...

And then everybody panicking and thinking that "Jackson" is dead at the end, only for him to emerge from the light, after saving humanity... I'm sorry.. It is was it is..

Last edited by MauraMissesMichael on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Empty Re: OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER*

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:30 pm

I'll see it tomorrow.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Empty Re: OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER*

Post by Scream Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 pm

I think you read far too much into it.
Scream
Scream

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Scream wrote:I think you read far too much into it.

ARE YOU SERIOUS???? Ok.. Before I freak out.. I have to ask a fair question..

Did you see the movie?
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:I'll see it tomorrow.

Please do, it was so amazing.... Smile You seem pretty smart, I think you'll completely get it!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:37 pm

LOL. You think I'm smart, because I said I'll see it tomorrow? OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_redface OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Herz
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:39 pm

Don't freak out Maurra-everyone gets that line from time to time-sometimes I feel like giving it-but I refrain. I really want to see that movie-just because. I'll see what my brother is doing tomorrow. OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_sunny
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:41 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:LOL. You think I'm smart, because I said I'll see it tomorrow? OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_redface OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Herz

hahah noo, because I always read the things that you say and im always "hmm seems pretty smart" but im too lazy to type it!! HAHAHAA
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:51 pm

I want to see this! I will see it Very Happy
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Interesting...I wanna see it! OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_bounce
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:I want to see this! I will see it Very Happy

OMG YOUR USER PIC AND YOUR SIG IS SOOOO HOT!! OMG HAHAHAHAHA MICHAEL WAS LIKE DELISH IN "YOU ARE NOT ALONE"!!!

Thanks for the "good luck" in my other thread Very Happy

Yes see it!! Its so awesome! Very Happy
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:56 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:Interesting...I wanna see it! OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_bounce

Jesus Mary and Joseph your sig!! OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_redface OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_redface OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_redface OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_cheers
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 am

MauraMissesMichael wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:Interesting...I wanna see it! OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_bounce

Jesus Mary and Joseph your sig!! OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_redface OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_redface OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_redface OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_cheers

Jesus Mary and Joseph! OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:06 am

HA HA HA. And that sig is full of HOTNESS. Whoo!

*fans self*
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:10 am

mjgirl86 wrote:HA HA HA. And that sig is full of HOTNESS. Whoo!

*fans self*

lol well if you hadn't told me how the whole signature thing worked I wouldn't have been able to do that. OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_biggrin
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Neversaynever Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:20 am

Ok that sig.... is just incredible!!! OMG... OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_eek He was really healthy there girlies...REALLY HEALTHY!!!

Back to the movie... give us more info! It sounds so interesting!!
Neversaynever
Neversaynever

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Scream Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 am

No, but I will do in due course and I don't expect to see a deliberate message from Michael Jackson.

If he is indeed alive and recouperating in a private location then I don't think he'd be foolish enough to release a movie to a worldwide audience, packed with hint's and personal messages in the knowledge that it would be putting his long-term plan's in jeopordy and thus likely ending his career permanently, not to mention the legal ramifications.

I can understand that you must use all avenue's of investigation in something as complicated as this and I'm not criticising you for being so inquisitive but sometimes you must concede that not everything you view that shares his concerns or surname is connected to him.

Yes, it is an amazing coincidence given the curcumstances but I believe it is only that, you must always walk on the side of caution with thing's like this before jumping to conclusions but thank you for sharing all the same.
Scream
Scream

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:48 am

Interesting...thanks for observation...I have to admit that I don't feel like watching this movie...
1.) I don't like such kind of movies...too exhausting for me
2.) 158 mins. that's sooooooo long

I saw a trailer in the theatre (some mins. before I watched TII btw Smile
and I saw a little snippet on TV.
The director -from Germany- which is sometimes the key Wink
was invited in a show (Wetten dass..) and also John Cusack.

There may be some things that are similar...2012 and MJ
but I still miss a real solution for all this mystery..

On MJHD is also a member who made a similar observation:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=330
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:17 am

i'm planning to see this movie..Smile
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am

Scream wrote:No, but I will do in due course and I don't expect to see a deliberate message from Michael Jackson.

If he is indeed alive and recouperating in a private location then I don't think he'd be foolish enough to release a movie to a worldwide audience, packed with hint's and personal messages in the knowledge that it would be putting his long-term plan's in jeopordy and thus likely ending his career permanently, not to mention the legal ramifications.

I can understand that you must use all avenue's of investigation in something as complicated as this and I'm not criticising you for being so inquisitive but sometimes you must concede that not everything you view that shares his concerns or surname is connected to him.

Yes, it is an amazing coincidence given the curcumstances but I believe it is only that, you must always walk on the side of caution with thing's like this before jumping to conclusions but thank you for sharing all the same.

hahaha omg..... *no comment* on the "movie" opinion.. You can't have an opinion on something you haven't seen and thats just how I feel about that..

Big words don't mean a whole lot to me.. I can use the thesaurus as well but I don't need to impress people with big words.. Again, its important for people to think for themselves and i've been doing that with nothing but amazing results so far..

You know i'm the last person on earth that "grasps" at straws when it comes to this entire investigation.. However, I really don't need to..

Michael Jackson is.... Well, I won't beat a dead horse.. We all know what he is...

I don't need to "walk on side of caution"... I didn't present anything whatsoever as "fact", I was stating my observations on the movie...

This entire thing is chalf full of "theories", but they mean nothing.. They are just the same as observations..

But hey, I just spent an hour collecting "facts" on this movie and how they are related to Michael.. Facts....

Of course you'll be able to check them out in a video of mine.... But, I say all this to say, don't jump to conclusions about me based on observation posts that I made.

"If he is indeed alive and recouperating in a private location then I don't think he'd be foolish enough to release a movie to a worldwide audience, packed with hint's and personal messages in the knowledge that it would be putting his long-term plan's in jeopordy and thus likely ending his career permanently, not to mention the legal ramifications."

So you must feel the same way about "this is it"? Well we are four months into Michael's death almost five.. What do you think the big plan is for?

I've been so sucessful with what I do because I keep an open mind to everything... Even if I don't like it, I check it out before saying what is or isn't . I watched the memorial video SEVERAL times before deciding that Paris was being honest and real...

I don't want to start an argument here because it's really not important... I know that i've been right at just about everything i've figured out so far and people will be amazed by what I reveal about what i've uncovered in regards to "2012",
"This is it" and Michael Jackson... OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_rr

But it's ok.. I wont say "I told you so" lol
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scream Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 am

Firstly, I didn't set out to start an argument and I haven't leapt to conclusions about you as a person, considering I don't know you that would of course be impossible and I don't appreciate being replied to with that kind of attitude, especially when I showed you nothing but kindness.

I also don't see what my vocabulary has to do with this.

I don't believe 'This Is It' started off as a movie production in it's original creation, I'm of the opinion that Michael fully intended and contractually agreed to perform 10 concert's at the O2 Arena with a possible extension taking it up to but not beyond 15 or 20 dates if the financial reward's were generous.

I'm not convinced that there is a big plan in place for some kind of come back or a possible world tour and the more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that he wouldn't put his children through the pain of believing he's dead.

He's stated on quite a few occasions that he intended to be as far removed from his own Father as possible when it came to raising his own children, causing them that kind of trauma goes against all of that and I also don't believe Paris was acting at the Memorial, you can't fake that kind of pain and distress.

Which only really leaves me with one conclusion, his drug abuse during the last 16 years to medications such as Demerol have been well documented and it isn't a secret to anyone that he relapsed on number of a occassions, especially during the immensely stressful time he suffered during his trial.

I think the pressure got to him during the rehearsel process and knowing the 50 dates were an impossibility, he became reckless with his habit out of anxiety and stress and it unfortunately ended up taking his life, that's my own honest opinion at this point in time.

With all of that aside, I admire your dedication and I hope we don't have another such mis-understanding.
Scream
Scream

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 am

Maura I must say your enthusiasm for this movie is contagious Smile I had plan on seeing the movie and actually I still do.

In regards to your question... to be honest I am not sure if Michael owns Sony. I think if I am not mistaken( I either read or heard) he did own half at one point but I am not sure if he still does. But I think I know and I kinda understand in which direction you are heading by tying a relation between Sony/2012/Michael and then again Sony! Fair thoughts and post. Thanks for sharing with us! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:41 am

Att: Don't read the content of my post in grey please if you want to see the movie 2012 as a newborn.

I don't think I do want to see this movie.

The movie is meant to be a "draw masses into the theater by thrill & fear" The producer Rainer Emmerich has always picked up these subjects.
Read wikipedia on him and you'll get an impression.

The movie content is far from anything that I would associate with MJ.
Michael and Jackson are very common names. Mentioning them in this artificial drama is not anything that hits me.

Catching my eyes is the viral marketing campaign that Sony set up:
Marketing

On November 12, 2008, the new studio released the first teaser trailer for 2012 that showed a tsunami surging over the Himalayas
and interlaced a purportedly scientific message suggesting that the
world would end in 2012, and that the world's governments were not
preparing its population for the event. The trailer ended with a
message to viewers to "find out the truth" by searching "2012" on
search engines. The Guardian
criticized the marketing effectiveness as "deeply flawed" and
associated it with "websites that make even more spurious claims about
2012".[23]

The studio also launched a viral marketing
website operated by the fictional Institute for Human Continuity, where
filmgoers could register for a lottery number to be part of a small
population that would be rescued from the global destruction.[24] David Morrison of NASA
has received over 1000 inquiries from people who thought the website
was genuine and has condemned it, saying "I've even had cases of
teenagers writing to me saying they are contemplating suicide because
they don't want to see the world end. I think when you lie on the
internet and scare children in order to make a buck, that is ethically
wrong.
"[25] Another viral marketing website promotes Farewell Atlantis, a fictional suspense novel by the film's lead protagonist, about the events of 2012.[26]

Comcast had also organized a "roadblock
campaign" to promote the film, where a two-minute scene from the film
was broadcast across 450 American commercial television networks, local
English and Spanish language stations, and 89 cable outlets within a
10-minute window between 10:50 PM EDT/PDT[27]
The scene featured the destruction of Los Angeles and ended with a
cliffhanger, with the entire 5-minute-38-second clip made available on
Comcast's Fancast web site. The trade newspaper Variety
estimated that, "The stunt will put the footage in front of 90% of all
households watching ad-supported TV, or nearly 110 million viewers.
When combined with online and mobile streams, that could increase to
more than 140 million".[27] Sony also plans on replicating this promotion in other regions.[27]
and 11:00 PM EDT/PDT on October 1, 2009.(from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_%28film%29)
[Edit] Marketing

Sony Pictures has created the so-called "Institute for Human Continuity" a viral marketing campaign, which was the headquarters of the European Union in Brussels, metaphorically, as if it belonged to the fictitious institution. Also on this campaign includes the
website thisistheend.com, where Charlie played expresses Frost (by
Woody Harrelson), speculation about the end of the world in 2012. In Brazil were in a subway tunnel flanking hung two huge posters. They make the impression as if the tunnel is flooded by a tidal wave. [5] [6]
(from original site http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_%28Film%29)

Read te following on the movie content if you like and tell me plese what this fictious external effect to the earth as cause of the disaster has to do with the message of MJ who says that the initial cause of disasters is inside each of us.

The story is available on German wiki only, I'll translate it for you with google translator.
To read the translation online:
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=de&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fde.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2F2012_%2528Film%2529&sl=de&tl=en&history_state0=

[citing from wikipedia: Action [edit]

2009, the scientist Dr. Satnam Tsurutani in a copper mine
discovered in India a strong increase of the temperature of the earth's
crust. He informed his American counterpart Adrian Helmsley, scientific
advisor on the staff of the U.S. president, his belief that an
unusually powerful solar flare and heats the heavy neutrino radiation
accompanying the core. Calculations show, will begin by the year 2012
the Earth's crust to melt. Thus the tectonic plates of the Earth's
crust is unstable and break apart with the result of mega-tsunamis,
volcanic eruptions and earthquakes - the Earth would be uninhabitable.
The U.S. president inaugurates his counterparts from the G8 and a
secret, international government program to run, to build in China to
arks. With this a large enough number of people, animals and human
culture is to be saved to ensure the survival of humanity. In addition
to the basis of their performance or skills selected people can also
buy such a place, which can raise the price of 1 billion euros per
ticket.

The unsuccessful writer Curtis Jackson in 2012, working as a driver
in Los Angeles, among other things, the Russian billionaire Yuri
Karpov. Jackson's ex-wife Kate lived with their children, Lilly and
Noah separated from him and has a new partner, the plastic surgeon
Gordon Silberman. When Jackson picks the two children with his borrowed
stretch limousine to a week-long vacation in Yellowstone National Park,
they listen to the radio world, the doomsday conspiracy theorist
Charlie Frost, who sends his pirate radio from the Yellowstone Park. In
the Park Jackson wants to show his children the lake, where he had
previously camped with Kate, but there is now a closed military zone,
the lake has dried up. With their entrance into the restricted zone,
they are arrested. At the military base, where the strong seismic
activity to monitor the Yellowstone Caldera, take Jackson to Adrian
Helmsley, who turns out to be one of the few readers of his novel. You
will be escorted by the military from the zone. At the campsite, they
meet Frost, Jackson told of the approaching cataclysm, and declared
that the government would build space ships at a secret location to
save to a select few - from this place that he had even a card. Jackson
keeps freezing for half-crazy.

Helmsley, meanwhile, must find that his calculations were flawed.
The crust heats up faster than expected and the tectonic plates begin
to dissolve. He persuaded Anheuser, the Chief of Staff of the White
House and the President to begin the evacuation immediately. Then the
participating countries to start their programs and to begin under
increasing difficulties to create 400,000 people in the ark.

At the same time always start stronger quake, California along the
San Andreas Fault to shake. Kate and Gordon will be here when shopping
for a quake surprised at the supermarket, when Kate Jackson frightened
calls and asks to return the children. Jackson noticed when returning
with growing bitterness, that his son's stepfather may seem more than a
phone call from him yourself Karpov sends him to fetch his twin sons
and bring to the airport. This climb on a plane and then a bye to the
two odious by Curtis with the remark that they would survive and he did
not. Jackson takes this in the face of the events very seriously, and
leased from a pilot a small plane at the airport. While he was on his
way to his children and ex-wife is starting a new, large earthquakes in
LA. Together, they flee, chased by the earthquake, through LA airport
and start back at the last second, while among them, sinking into an
apocalyptic scenario, Los Angeles in the sea.

Jackson now wants to return to Yellowstone to get the card from
Frost with the location of the arks. He is now convinced that the world
will perish, and wants to save his family. Landed in Yellowstone Park,
Jackson and his daughter Lilly is looking after freezing. These can be
found at the edge of the caldera from which sends chill continues.
While Jackson tries to wrest freeze the card, they see how suddenly
raises the caldera and geyser erupt. Frost is back at his own request,
as Jackson and Lilly, with Frost's mobile home and the card back to the
airfield lawn. Behind them the Yellowstone erupts with a massive
explosion and throws huge debris and ash into the sky, frost, died
immediately, Jackson and the other refugees to escape again in the last
minute with the aircraft, which fly off the spreading ash cloud.

You land on the flight refueling stop in Las Vegas. There they meet
again Karpov, who with his two sons, his girlfriend, Tamara, and his
pilot Sasha stranded, since the evacuation of aircraft has an injury.
While in Las Vegas starts an earthquake and the deadly cloud of ash
eruption of Yellowstone is approaching, it is possible Sasha, organize
an old Antonov. The ash cloud Las Vegas at the moment, when the now
large group of refugees with the Antonov ausfliegt and sets course
towards China achieved. Among them, Las Vegas, lost in the rain of
ashes and broken by the quake. They fly in the direction of Hawaii, to
be able to refuel there. When they arrive there, however, is Hawaii's
volcanoes have already perished in the outbreak. Without hope to
achieve, with the remaining fuel to China, they continue to fly towards
South China Sea.

Helmsley is, meanwhile, the Air Force One on the way to the arks to
China. Anheuser has taken over for the Americans in command after
President Wilson left the White House and the Vice President has
already perished. Of the world's disaster reports arrive, the messages
are less television and radio silence. The tectonic plate movement is
now at its peak, will go under the continents move, or they will be
lifted. Giant tsunamis rolling across the seas and completely submerge
the continents. Even the Himalayas, where the Arks were built by the
Chinese, they will be achieved in a few hours and flooded. It turns out
that it is not, as initially suggested by spaceships but giant tanker,
in anticipation of the tsunami caused massive flooding and closed
lifeboats constructed and designed for each 100,000 people.
Furthermore, it turns out, that are ready for use by the under
construction nine Arks only three. After their landing Helmsley and
Laura entered, the daughter of the President, the ark. Both have come a
little closer, after Laura had to leave during the flight from her
father. President Wilson died in the meantime with many other refugees
at the White House, when Washington was flooded by a tsunami.

The plane of Curtis Jackson and the other refugees had been used up
its fuel, they are preparing for the ditching in the sea, unaware of
what is happening beneath them. As the plane breaks through the clouds,
they realize that the continents have moved already to thousands of
kilometers - the Himalaya is among them. They put out a crash landing
on a glacier, dies at Sasha. Shortly thereafter, they will be flown by
helicopters to provide the animals with the Arks. One lands and takes
Karpov and his children - they have seats in the American ark. Jackson
and his family, and Gordon and Tamara will be left behind. They march
Arks direction when they encounter Nima, a Tibetan monk. This is with
his parents on their way to the arks, where his brother serves as a
guard. This wants to smuggle his family secretly in one of the arks.
Nima, you can convince to take them.

Once in the ark, Helmsley met his friend a call Tsurutani, was not
evacuated as promised. Tsurutani wishes Adrian in the face of the
approaching flood of good luck and said goodbye to him. Helmsley has to
listen to his friend's death, but can find under the description of his
position that the mega-tsunami will reach the Valley of the Arks faster
than feared. Instead of several hours, which would be needed for a
coordinated embarkation of all men in the dock, it is only half an hour
until the arrival of the wave. Anheuser ordered the immediate closure
of the arks, thousands of people remain in the dock.

Nimas brother waiting for him at a side entrance to the docks.
Under his leadership, the small force steals a maintenance entrance
into the American ark. Meanwhile, as Helmsley Appeals against the
resistance of Anheuser with a moving plea to the leaders in the arks to
opt for humanity in the face of disaster, they decide to open the Scots
once more and engage the people in the docks. When opening the bulkhead
Gordon is crushed by the gears. Should be closed when the rear door of
the ark again, jammed a metal wrench in the gears and the hatch does
not close. Jackson and the others are caught and the Ark can not be
sealed, as the wave arrives, and flooded the valley with the Arks. To
make matters worse, the Air Force One was thrown by the water masses
against the holders of the ark, so that it begins to swim and threatens
to be thrown against the north face of Mount Everest. While continuing
to penetrate the water can help eliminate Jackson, his son Noah, the
wrench and the hatch closes. Now, the motors can be started and just
before the break off Mount Everest on the ark, can remove them.

A few weeks later, the earth is at rest, the air has again become
clear, the continents have changed radically. Adrian and Laura are a
couple, Jackson has reconciled with his ex-wife and children. In a
quiet way to open ocean, the arks their hatches and the sun shines. We
see three of the nine arks as they take courses on Africa, the only
continent that has been spared. In the end, we hear that Africa has
been increased and are now the highest point on earth the Drakensberg
in Lesotho.]
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:41 am

omg there was a link from this is also it to the movietrailer 2012 and that was before the premiere of this movie so nobody knows the story of the movie so mabey mabey michael owns sony==?
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:50 am

yes thank you for your post...i hardly ever see something related to the hoax here OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_cry
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:12 am

No folks, MJ is a great one but he does not own Sony (at least in the official papers). Please google before you get overwhelmed. You really save your nerves ;-)

MJ owns - if still today which I don't know - half of a company where the song catalogue has its rest: Sony Music Entertainment. This is a million $ company. Sony Music Entertainment (or Sony Music) is the second-largest global recorded music company of the "big four" record companies and is controlled by Sony Corporation of America.

This is only one of the many companies where Sony has capital in.
Sony is a billion $ company construction with tens of companies owned.

This is about Sony Music Entertainment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Music_Entertainment

This is just one finding on Sony as such:

http://www.answers.com/topic/sony

Major Japanese manufacturer of consumer electronics. Founded by Ibuka Masaru and Morita
Akio in 1946 as Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering Corp., it adopted
its present name in 1958. It began by making voltmeters, sound
generators, and similar devices. Its first major consumer item was an
audio tape recorder, introduced in 1950. Since then it has pioneered
new technology for consumer products marketed worldwide, including the
first pocket-sized transistor radio (1957), a colour videocassette
recorder (1969), and the Walkman portable tape player (1979). In 1994
Sony released the PlayStation video game console. Its entertainment
divisions include motion-picture firms Columbia TriStar and Sony
Pictures and recording labels Epic and Columbia.
(NYSE:SNE)

Company Financials

Income Statement

Balance Sheet

Cash Flow Statement

Contact Information

Sony Corporation
7-1, Konan, 1-chome, Minato-ku
Tokyo 108-0075, Japan

Tel. +81-3-6748-2111

Fax +81-3-6748-2244

Type: Public
On the web:
http://www.sony.net
Employees:

Employee growth: (5.1%)

Many eyes and hands are on Sony -- or, more likely, on its
high-profit consumer electronics products and gaming systems. The
company makes a host of other items, including digital and video
cameras, Walkman stereos, and semiconductors. Sony, one of the world's
top media conglomerates, boasts entertainment assets such as music
(Sony Music Entertainment), motion pictures (Sony Pictures
Entertainment and Sony Digital Production), DVDs (Sony Pictures Home
Entertainment), and TV programming (Sony Pictures Television). Under
the direction of Sir Howard Stringer, the firm's first non-Japanese
leader, Sony's realigning its business and shedding some longtime
traditions in its effort to right the Sony mother ship.
Key numbers for fiscal year ending March, 2009:
Sales: $79,456.6M
One year growth: (11.1%)
Net income: ($1,017.0)M

Officers:
Chairman, President, and CEO; Chairman and CEO, Sony Corporation of America: Sir Howard Stringer
Executive Deputy President, CFO, and Director: Nobuyuki Oneda
EVP Intellectual Property, Information Systems, B2B Solutions Business, and Disc Manufacturing Business: Keiji Kimura

Competitors:
Panasonic Corp

Philips Electronics

SANYO

[from http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/554596/Sony-Corporation]:

By the late 1980s, Sony executives, especially the company president
and the chairman of Sony Corporation of America, Norio Ohga, wanted to
add entertainment content to Sony’s operations. In 1988 it bought CBS Records Group from CBS Inc. (now CBS Corporation), thus acquiring the world’s largest record company, and the next year it purchased Columbia Pictures Entertainment, Inc. The Columbia
acquisition, the largest to that time of an American company by a
Japanese firm, ignited a controversy in the United States. The
controversy was fanned by Morita’s contribution to The Japan That Can Say No, an essay written with Japanese nationalist Shintaro Ishihara
in 1989. They claimed that Japan no longer depended on the United
States and was a stronger, better nation than its postwar ally.
The
early 1990s were difficult years for Sony. The Japanese economy entered
a decade-long recession, and both Ibuka and Morita suffered strokes (in
1992 and 1993, respectively). Morita officially retired in 1994 and
died in 1999. With its founders no longer at the
controls, Sony declared its first loss, more than $200 million, in
1993. Despite the business turmoil, Sony continued to design and
deliver new products. In 1994 its entertainment division introduced its
PlayStation video game
console to the Japanese market. By 2002 the game unit was contributing
more than 10 percent of the company’s yearly revenues. Another major
profit centre was Sony Online Entertainment, particularly its Internet virtual reality
game EverQuest.
The company’s entertainment group also captured the
imagination of many people with its robot dog, AIBO, introduced in
1999. In 1997 Sony introduced the VAIO line of personal computers.
The VAIO was a high-quality and expensive system that the company
marketed to users interested in developing or playing multimedia
programs.
In 2005, following further disappointing annual financial reports, Howard Stringer
was elevated from chairman and chief executive officer of the Sony
Corporation of America to chairman and chief executive officer of the
Sony Corporation. Although the appointment of a non-Japanese to head
the parent company
surprised many, some two-thirds of Sony’s employees worldwide are
non-Japanese. In 2009 Stringer also became president of Sony’s
electronics division.

And if you like NYT and interesting detailed business data:
Private Equity Company From Dubai Buys a Stake in Sony
By REUTERS
Published: November 27, 2007
TOKYO, Nov. 26 (Reuters)
— Dubai International Capital, a private equity company owned by the
ruler of Dubai, said Monday that it had made a “substantial investment”
in the Sony Corporation, its first investment in a Japanese company.

The
value was not available, but Dubai International Capital said in July
it might buy stakes of up to $1.5 billion in one or two publicly listed
companies in Japan.A $1.5 billion investment would be the
equivalent of a 3 percent stake in Sony, which has a market value of
5.52 trillion yen ($50.9 billion).
Dubai International Capital
did not disclose the size or timing of its Sony investment, but any
buyer of more than 5 percent of a listed company is required to report
the stake to regulators within five business days.After the
announcement on Monday, Sony shares closed up 4.6 percent, at 5,500 yen
($50.81), outperforming the Tokyo stock market’s electrical machinery
index, which rose 1.95 percent.Sony, which is in the final year of a three-year turnaround plan led by its chief executive, Howard Stringer, took Sony Financial public in October in its latest step to focus on core operations like the consumer electronics business.The
company, which makes the PlayStation 3 game console and Bravia flat
TVs, said last month that it had swung to a quarterly operating profit
thanks to strong sales of PCs and digital cameras and a weaker yen, and
it raised its full-year forecast. Foreign investors already owned 52.6 percent of Sony as of the end of September. Other
recent purchases by Dubai International Capital, which manages about
$12 billion of assets, include the German-based specialty aluminum
products company Almatis and a 9.9 percent stake in the United States
hedge fund Och-Ziff Capital Management.

And the best comes as always at last:
In August 2004, Sony entered into a 50-50 joint venture with Bertelsmann by merging Sony Music and Bertelsmann Music Group (BMG) to form Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
(from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Music_Entertainment)

BERTELSMANN media worldwide
A Company and its divisions
OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Logo_rtl_kl2_UB OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Logo_rh_kl2_0908_UB OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Logo_guj_kl2_0908_UB OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Logo_arvato_kl2_0908_UB OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Logo_dg_kl2_0908_UB

OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_exclaim OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_question OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_exclaim

Last edited by Grace on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:17 am

Wheees! Would like to see it but my parents won't bring me to the movie!! OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_mad
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 am

Scream wrote:No, but I will do in due course and I don't expect to see a deliberate message from Michael Jackson.

hahaha omg..... *no comment* on the "movie" opinion.. You can't have an opinion on something you haven't seen and thats just how I feel about that..

Big words don't mean a whole lot to me.. I can use the thesaurus as well but I don't need to impress people with big words.. Again, its important for people to think for themselves and i've been doing that with nothing but amazing results so far..

You know i'm the last person on earth that "grasps" at straws when it comes to this entire investigation.. However, I really don't need to..

Michael Jackson is.... Well, I won't beat a dead horse.. We all know what he is...

I don't need to "walk on side of caution"... I didn't present anything whatsoever as "fact", I was stating my observations on the movie...

This entire thing is chalf full of "theories", but they mean nothing.. They are just the same as observations..

But hey, I just spent an hour collecting "facts" on this movie and how they are related to Michael.. Facts....

Of course you'll be able to check them out in a video of mine.... But, I say all this to say, don't jump to conclusions about me based on observation posts that I made.

"If he is indeed alive and recouperating in a private location then I don't think he'd be foolish enough to release a movie to a worldwide audience, packed with hint's and personal messages in the knowledge that it would be putting his long-term plan's in jeopordy and thus likely ending his career permanently, not to mention the legal ramifications."

So you must feel the same way about "this is it"? Well we are four months into Michael's death almost five.. What do you think the big plan is for?

I've been so sucessful with what I do because I keep an open mind to everything... Even if I don't like it, I check it out before saying what is or isn't . I watched the memorial video SEVERAL times before deciding that Paris was being honest and real...

I don't want to start an argument here because it's really not important... I know that i've been right at just about everything i've figured out so far and people will be amazed by what I reveal about what i've uncovered in regards to "2012",
"This is it" and Michael Jackson... OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_rr

But it's ok.. I wont say "I told you so" lol

Actually Maura - I would say that you have a VERY good combination of analytical skills, logic and common sense - I watched all of your videos and I have told you in the past that you are very talented in explaining the points you want to get across.

My son and I are planning on going to see the movie today so Im excited to see what you saw!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
Actually Maura - I would say that you have a VERY good combination of analytical skills, logic and common sense - I watched all of your videos and I have told you in the past that you are very talented in explaining the points you want to get across.

I agree Maura's vids are very good.

But I'd also like to say that I don't think Scream's comment was meant as an insult or an attack, and didn't deserve to be berated for his/her comments. We should all be able to voice our different opinions and not take it personally. flower
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:47 am

Maybe the only true thing that La toya said about Michael was that he worth more dead that alive (but unfortunately for the brothers who now make a lot of money, making new albums, reality shows, promoting companies etc).The same thing with this movie. They know that anything related to Michael will sell (that's why when u accessed This is it movie it was redirecting to 2012, name coincidences, the same messages about saving the planet which aren't new). The same does TMZ, they know that MJ fans will check their site so they continously post MJ and so on... Dead or "dead" people make many out of him..That's my opinion. I'm open minded enough to accept as well that I might be wrong ... Anyway, good post Grace, well done.
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:52 am

OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Lol OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Lol OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Lol OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_cheers OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_cheers
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:23 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:

I agree Maura's vids are very good.

But I'd also like to say that I don't think Scream's comment was meant as an insult or an attack, and didn't deserve to be berated for his/her comments. We should all be able to voice our different opinions and not take it personally. flower

Um I definitely didn't attack Scream at all.. I said how I felt. I am an opinionated person and if a person is going to come to a "death hoax" site, when they believe that Michael Jackson "killed himself"? Then they should expect to have a strong opinion thrown at them..

Can you point out ot me exactly when I berated scream? Thanks
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:27 am

Grace wrote:No folks, MJ is a great one but he does not own Sony (at least in the official papers). Please google before you get overwhelmed. You really save your nerves ;-)

MJ owns - if still today which I don't know - half of a company where the song catalogue has its rest: Sony
OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Logo_rtl_kl2_UB OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Logo_rh_kl2_0908_UB OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Logo_guj_kl2_0908_UB OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Logo_arvato_kl2_0908_UB OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Logo_dg_kl2_0908_UB

OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_exclaim OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_question OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_exclaim

Grace your research is well appreciated by me, but im sorry, I believe little to nothing official in any of this....

If Michael Jackson did in fact pull off faking his death, there were so many "faked" offcial documents that nothing would surprise me..

I don't really know if I believe that Michael "owns" Sony... But I definitely think that he is a MUCH bigger part of Sony than we are aware of...
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:29 am

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
mjgirl86 wrote:HA HA HA. And that sig is full of HOTNESS. Whoo!

*fans self*

lol well if you hadn't told me how the whole signature thing worked I wouldn't have been able to do that. OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_biggrin

OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_lol OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_razz OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_cool
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 am

Grace wrote:Att: Don't read the content of my post in grey please if you want to see the movie 2012 as a newborn.

the water can help eliminate Jackson, his son Noah, the

in Lesotho.]

Grace please don't your opinion on this movie off a synopsis.. I can't describe it.. You really had to see it to get what I mean.. I am not saying this move is FULL of clues that Michael Jackson left for us.. I'm saying that there is a beautiful message in it, that will have you feeling the exact same why that you felt when you left "This Is It"... And like "this is it', either you get it or you don't...

I just think that anybody that has an opinion regarding this film should at least see it first before having an opinion on how it is related to Michael...

The most powerful and moving part from this movie is at the very end when the young Scientist gives a speech.... About humanity.. I didn't see that in your "research", but i'll try to find it on line.. The words were honest to god out of MJ's mouth.. What he has stated about humanity and the human condition SO many times... I mean you guys have to know this stuff if you are fans of his.. How he felt about the human condition? I mean that was totally enough for me to prove that this wasn't some weird coincidence...

And then everybody panicking and thinking that "Jackson" is dead at the end, only for him to emerge from the light, after saving humanity... I'm sorry.. It is was it is..

But I totally respect your research..
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:43 am

MauraMissesMichael wrote:OMG! I just returned from 2012, and I left the theatre in tears!!

I will not spoil this for you so you HAVE to see it yourself but here are some cool things

*Movie seems to focus A LOT on father daughter bond/relationship= Michael and Paris??? (I THINK SHE REALLY IS IN ON THIS HOAX!!!) ( idk why but reminds me to TDCAU lyrics .. " i have a wife and two children who loves me" haha not related i think )

*Reference to Princess Diana/Important person that knew secrets killed in a FRENCH tunnel in France!! (yeah .. that scene makes me "HUH??" )

*EVERY PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY IN THIS MOVIE IS SONY RELATED!! THE BRAND IS ALL OVER EVERYTHING!! (of course .. this movie is from Sony Pictures)

*BLACK PRESIDENT(like OBAMA WILL BE in 2012) (yeah .. possible )

* PAY ATTENTION TO THE MESSAGE THAT THE YOUNG SCIENTIST GIVES AT THE END OF THE MOVIE ABOUT HUMANITY!! MICHAEL'S WORDS EXACTLY!! SOOO CREEPY! (yes yesss yess !!! )

*WHO EMERGES AS THE HERO IN THE END AND SAVES HUMANITY???? GUESS!!! (JACKSON curtis)

OMG!! SEE THIS MOVIE!! Most people walked out of this movie very disappointed because it wasn't the crazy action packed special effect movie that they expected, but i GOT the whole thing!!

Michael is behind something HUGE! I knew it all along but this movie just confirmed it!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE see this!! It will confirm so much of this hoax!! OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Lol OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Lol OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Lol

yes yes .. that things is very interesting for me !
well another thing is ..
they planned to end TII at November 12th .. and they released 2012 at November 13th .. (after watch TII we should watch 2012 ?)
and the starting build the ship at 2009 and ended at 2012 (remember when michael said "we have 4 years" at TII ?? 2009, 2010, 2011 2012 .. it's 4 years)

haha maybe they should write this "Director : Michael Jackson" lol! lol! lol! .. Just Joking

im not saying it's related .. but i feel it's interesting !
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Maura, thanks for posting this. I haven't seen the movie yet. I am not planning on watching it in the theaters but I hope it hits the video renting stores soon. I have an idea for a potential theory. The only problem is I am not sure if this is MJ's doing or Sony's doing. Let me explain.

In the Geraldo interview, MJ mentioned that he wanted to innovate film and if I'm not mistaken, he either wanted to work on or was working on a horror film. Could that be Zombieland? And could This is It and 2012 be two of the films he created or had some involvement in to innovate film? OR is Sony using this death hoax idea to their advantage by creating linkage with all these movies?

I'm not sure but it might interesting to look into.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Scream Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:54 am

I didn't state that Michael Jackson committed suicide, I stated that due to the stress and anxiety he started to suffer because of the huge and ridiculous demand's that were being placed upon him, that he became reckless and started using at a rate that was unsustainable.

I recall him stating on number of occasions that he would only commit suicide if children were no longer a part of his life, and seeing as that wasn't the case, it would of been completely out of character.
Scream
Scream

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:15 am

FYI.....in a week or so, you can watch this movie online for free.... OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_biggrin
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:22 am

The Jacksonologist, HI..!
How can it be in theaters one week and online the next?
I was planning on seeing it this week, but perhaps I will wait.
Thanks for sharing this info....but how do you know? (If you don't mind my asking...)

:~* MICHAEL -- INVINCIBLE BY DESIGN *~:
(By DreamChild)
OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Herz

FYI.....in a week or so, you can watch this movie online for free
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:28 am

i saw the movie and honestly didn't like it. i'm not a huge fan of the over done, sensational hollywood movies, and this was definitely one of those. i thought it was too long...but don't get me wrong, if "this is it" was 5 hours, that would have been ok with me! anyways, aside from michael telling us we have 4 years to get it right, i cannot see what this movie has to do with the hoax. and until he personally tells us otherwise, i'll firmly believe the original intent of this hoax has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the condition of the planet and us healing it. true, it is important, but i believe there were far more important things at stake to result in a death hoax...such as michael's life and/or drug sting operations.

but i am open to hearing the direct links of this movie and michael. maybe i'm too daft to get the point, but i did not leave the movie thinking it had anything to do with michael and the hoax.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Scream wrote:I didn't state that Michael Jackson committed suicide, I stated that due to the stress and anxiety he started to suffer because of the huge and ridiculous demand's that were being placed upon him, that he became reckless and started using at a rate that was unsustainable.

I recall him stating on number of occasions that he would only commit suicide if children were no longer a part of his life, and seeing as that wasn't the case, it would of been completely out of character.

Thank you for clarifying that you don't think he commited suicide..however I must ask do you have a thought in you that he is alive? Honestly most of us on here who think he may be gone think there is something else going on that has nothing to do with drugs. There must be something that makes you wonder or you wouldnt be on a "hoax" site I hope.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:34 pm

I think I will see it tomorrow Maurra.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Maura,
the information on Sony company conglomerate and the shareholders is of course incomplete. Even if you would have the annual financial report in your hands, you still would not be able to read their business and share holder stakes from it.

We do not know how much Michael owns of Sony.
But what I read in the web so far was that even his 50% of Sony Music Entertainment was at risk due to shady behaviour of some of his "consultants" working on behalf and with power of procuration for Michael.
There were informations about risky refinancing businesses that he had to undertake with some investors in order to NOT let Sony take over control on his half share. Which means there were people buying into Michael's shares in order to not let Sony in. But we do know little about it.

Business and especially big business is done behind closed doors and sometimes on a golf course or in a hotel spa. I found the article about Dubai investment into Sony VERY interesting.

I just wanted to react to the so often expressed excitement of "Michael is the best and he's the greatest and therefore he'd be the smartest and the richest and for sure does own Sony now". This is just wishful thinking and fooling ourselves with a pink bubble. Business is hard as steel, sharp as damascene swords and understood as war - not on landscape but on market shares. I've been long years in management of US companies and know what I'm talking about.

Your input is very much appreciated. Smiles.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bittyditty Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 pm

um oh what. what was this post about(no disrespect to the member who posted it)

I nearly choke on my cheerios when i saw you signature pics. Somebody quick throw a cold bucket of water over me. pheweeeeee OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_redface

Okay i am calm. I think i will go and see this film, thanks for sharing.

XXX
bittyditty

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TouchedByAnAngel Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:17 am

MauraMissesMichael wrote:OMG! I just returned from 2012, and I left the theatre in tears!!

*Movie seems to focus A LOT on father daughter bond/relationship= Michael and Paris??? (I THINK SHE REALLY IS IN ON THIS HOAX!!!)

*Reference to Princess Diana/Important person that knew secrets killed in a FRENCH tunnel in France!!

*EVERY PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY IN THIS MOVIE IS SONY RELATED!! THE BRAND IS ALL OVER EVERYTHING!!

*BLACK PRESIDENT(like OBAMA WILL BE in 2012)

* PAY ATTENTION TO THE MESSAGE THAT THE YOUNG SCIENTIST GIVES AT THE END OF THE MOVIE ABOUT HUMANITY!! MICHAEL'S WORDS EXACTLY!! SOOO CREEPY!

*WHO EMERGES AS THE HERO IN THE END AND SAVES HUMANITY???? GUESS!!!

*Guys, please SEE this movie before offering an opinion on it*

WOW! You nailed it. I saw the movie and the same parallels as you. Now thisisalsoit is directing to this thread. This is the second time our attention has been directed to this movie. There is meaning here people...please pay attention!

Dearest Michael,

You have truly touched my very heart and soul! I admire you tremendously, and want to thank you for what you are doing now for our world and all of humanity. I know in my heart that you are special and the only one who could accomplish this difficult mission. You will succeed...and the world will stand beside you!

Sending my love to "blanket" you in warmth and friendship. You're just another part of me.

Love & Peace,
Carol

TouchedByAnAngel
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Zebua Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:35 am

mjssoulmate wrote:I'll see it tomorrow.

Please do, it was so amazing.... OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_smile You seem pretty smart, I think you'll completely get it!

AFTER STANDING ON QUEUE FOR 2 HOURS AND 22 MINUTES, I FINALLY GOT THE TICKET ! for tomorrow. OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_cheers
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:45 am

Grace wrote:Att: Don't read the content of my post in grey please if you want to see the movie 2012 as a newborn.

I don't think I do want to see this movie.

The movie is meant to be a "draw masses into the theater by thrill & fear" The producer Rainer Emmerich has always picked up these subjects.
Read wikipedia on him and you'll get an impression.

The movie content is far from anything that I would associate with MJ.
Michael and Jackson are very common names. Mentioning them in this artificial drama is not anything that hits me.

Catching my eyes is the viral marketing campaign that Sony set up:
Marketing

On November 12, 2008, the new studio released the first teaser trailer for 2012 that showed a tsunami surging over the Himalayas
and interlaced a purportedly scientific message suggesting that the
world would end in 2012, and that the world's governments were not
preparing its population for the event. The trailer ended with a
message to viewers to "find out the truth" by searching "2012" on
search engines. The Guardian
criticized the marketing effectiveness as "deeply flawed" and
associated it with "websites that make even more spurious claims about
2012".[23]

The studio also launched a viral marketing
website operated by the fictional Institute for Human Continuity, where
filmgoers could register for a lottery number to be part of a small
population that would be rescued from the global destruction.[24] David Morrison of NASA
has received over 1000 inquiries from people who thought the website
was genuine and has condemned it, saying "I've even had cases of
teenagers writing to me saying they are contemplating suicide because
they don't want to see the world end. I think when you lie on the
internet and scare children in order to make a buck, that is ethically
wrong.
"[25] Another viral marketing website promotes Farewell Atlantis, a fictional suspense novel by the film's lead protagonist, about the events of 2012.[26]

Comcast had also organized a "roadblock
campaign" to promote the film, where a two-minute scene from the film
was broadcast across 450 American commercial television networks, local
English and Spanish language stations, and 89 cable outlets within a
10-minute window between 10:50 PM EDT/PDT[27]
The scene featured the destruction of Los Angeles and ended with a
cliffhanger, with the entire 5-minute-38-second clip made available on
Comcast's Fancast web site. The trade newspaper Variety
estimated that, "The stunt will put the footage in front of 90% of all
households watching ad-supported TV, or nearly 110 million viewers.
When combined with online and mobile streams, that could increase to
more than 140 million".[27] Sony also plans on replicating this promotion in other regions.[27]
and 11:00 PM EDT/PDT on October 1, 2009.(from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_%28film%29)
[Edit] Marketing

Sony Pictures has created the so-called "Institute for Human Continuity" a viral marketing campaign, which was the headquarters of the European Union in Brussels, metaphorically, as if it belonged to the fictitious institution. Also on this campaign includes the
website thisistheend.com, where Charlie played expresses Frost (by
Woody Harrelson), speculation about the end of the world in 2012. In Brazil were in a subway tunnel flanking hung two huge posters. They make the impression as if the tunnel is flooded by a tidal wave. [5] [6]
(from original site http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_%28Film%29)

Read te following on the movie content if you like and tell me plese what this fictious external effect to the earth as cause of the disaster has to do with the message of MJ who says that the initial cause of disasters is inside each of us.

The story is available on German wiki only, I'll translate it for you with google translator.
To read the translation online:
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=de&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fde.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2F2012_%2528Film%2529&sl=de&tl=en&history_state0=

[citing from wikipedia: Action [edit]

2009, the scientist Dr. Satnam Tsurutani in a copper mine
discovered in India a strong increase of the temperature of the earth's
crust. He informed his American counterpart Adrian Helmsley, scientific
advisor on the staff of the U.S. president, his belief that an
unusually powerful solar flare and heats the heavy neutrino radiation
accompanying the core. Calculations show, will begin by the year 2012
the Earth's crust to melt. Thus the tectonic plates of the Earth's
crust is unstable and break apart with the result of mega-tsunamis,
volcanic eruptions and earthquakes - the Earth would be uninhabitable.
The U.S. president inaugurates his counterparts from the G8 and a
secret, international government program to run, to build in China to
arks. With this a large enough number of people, animals and human
culture is to be saved to ensure the survival of humanity. In addition
to the basis of their performance or skills selected people can also
buy such a place, which can raise the price of 1 billion euros per
ticket.

The unsuccessful writer Curtis Jackson in 2012, working as a driver
in Los Angeles, among other things, the Russian billionaire Yuri
Karpov. Jackson's ex-wife Kate lived with their children, Lilly and
Noah separated from him and has a new partner, the plastic surgeon
Gordon Silberman. When Jackson picks the two children with his borrowed
stretch limousine to a week-long vacation in Yellowstone National Park,
they listen to the radio world, the doomsday conspiracy theorist
Charlie Frost, who sends his pirate radio from the Yellowstone Park. In
the Park Jackson wants to show his children the lake, where he had
previously camped with Kate, but there is now a closed military zone,
the lake has dried up. With their entrance into the restricted zone,
they are arrested. At the military base, where the strong seismic
activity to monitor the Yellowstone Caldera, take Jackson to Adrian
Helmsley, who turns out to be one of the few readers of his novel. You
will be escorted by the military from the zone. At the campsite, they
meet Frost, Jackson told of the approaching cataclysm, and declared
that the government would build space ships at a secret location to
save to a select few - from this place that he had even a card. Jackson
keeps freezing for half-crazy.

Helmsley, meanwhile, must find that his calculations were flawed.
The crust heats up faster than expected and the tectonic plates begin
to dissolve. He persuaded Anheuser, the Chief of Staff of the White
House and the President to begin the evacuation immediately. Then the
participating countries to start their programs and to begin under
increasing difficulties to create 400,000 people in the ark.

At the same time always start stronger quake, California along the
San Andreas Fault to shake. Kate and Gordon will be here when shopping
for a quake surprised at the supermarket, when Kate Jackson frightened
calls and asks to return the children. Jackson noticed when returning
with growing bitterness, that his son's stepfather may seem more than a
phone call from him yourself Karpov sends him to fetch his twin sons
and bring to the airport. This climb on a plane and then a bye to the
two odious by Curtis with the remark that they would survive and he did
not. Jackson takes this in the face of the events very seriously, and
leased from a pilot a small plane at the airport. While he was on his
way to his children and ex-wife is starting a new, large earthquakes in
LA. Together, they flee, chased by the earthquake, through LA airport
and start back at the last second, while among them, sinking into an
apocalyptic scenario, Los Angeles in the sea.

Jackson now wants to return to Yellowstone to get the card from
Frost with the location of the arks. He is now convinced that the world
will perish, and wants to save his family. Landed in Yellowstone Park,
Jackson and his daughter Lilly is looking after freezing. These can be
found at the edge of the caldera from which sends chill continues.
While Jackson tries to wrest freeze the card, they see how suddenly
raises the caldera and geyser erupt. Frost is back at his own request,
as Jackson and Lilly, with Frost's mobile home and the card back to the
airfield lawn. Behind them the Yellowstone erupts with a massive
explosion and throws huge debris and ash into the sky, frost, died
immediately, Jackson and the other refugees to escape again in the last
minute with the aircraft, which fly off the spreading ash cloud.

You land on the flight refueling stop in Las Vegas. There they meet
again Karpov, who with his two sons, his girlfriend, Tamara, and his
pilot Sasha stranded, since the evacuation of aircraft has an injury.
While in Las Vegas starts an earthquake and the deadly cloud of ash
eruption of Yellowstone is approaching, it is possible Sasha, organize
an old Antonov. The ash cloud Las Vegas at the moment, when the now
large group of refugees with the Antonov ausfliegt and sets course
towards China achieved. Among them, Las Vegas, lost in the rain of
ashes and broken by the quake. They fly in the direction of Hawaii, to
be able to refuel there. When they arrive there, however, is Hawaii's
volcanoes have already perished in the outbreak. Without hope to
achieve, with the remaining fuel to China, they continue to fly towards
South China Sea.

Helmsley is, meanwhile, the Air Force One on the way to the arks to
China. Anheuser has taken over for the Americans in command after
President Wilson left the White House and the Vice President has
already perished. Of the world's disaster reports arrive, the messages
are less television and radio silence. The tectonic plate movement is
now at its peak, will go under the continents move, or they will be
lifted. Giant tsunamis rolling across the seas and completely submerge
the continents. Even the Himalayas, where the Arks were built by the
Chinese, they will be achieved in a few hours and flooded. It turns out
that it is not, as initially suggested by spaceships but giant tanker,
in anticipation of the tsunami caused massive flooding and closed
lifeboats constructed and designed for each 100,000 people.
Furthermore, it turns out, that are ready for use by the under
construction nine Arks only three. After their landing Helmsley and
Laura entered, the daughter of the President, the ark. Both have come a
little closer, after Laura had to leave during the flight from her
father. President Wilson died in the meantime with many other refugees
at the White House, when Washington was flooded by a tsunami.

The plane of Curtis Jackson and the other refugees had been used up
its fuel, they are preparing for the ditching in the sea, unaware of
what is happening beneath them. As the plane breaks through the clouds,
they realize that the continents have moved already to thousands of
kilometers - the Himalaya is among them. They put out a crash landing
on a glacier, dies at Sasha. Shortly thereafter, they will be flown by
helicopters to provide the animals with the Arks. One lands and takes
Karpov and his children - they have seats in the American ark. Jackson
and his family, and Gordon and Tamara will be left behind. They march
Arks direction when they encounter Nima, a Tibetan monk. This is with
his parents on their way to the arks, where his brother serves as a
guard. This wants to smuggle his family secretly in one of the arks.
Nima, you can convince to take them.

Once in the ark, Helmsley met his friend a call Tsurutani, was not
evacuated as promised. Tsurutani wishes Adrian in the face of the
approaching flood of good luck and said goodbye to him. Helmsley has to
listen to his friend's death, but can find under the description of his
position that the mega-tsunami will reach the Valley of the Arks faster
than feared. Instead of several hours, which would be needed for a
coordinated embarkation of all men in the dock, it is only half an hour
until the arrival of the wave. Anheuser ordered the immediate closure
of the arks, thousands of people remain in the dock.

Nimas brother waiting for him at a side entrance to the docks.
Under his leadership, the small force steals a maintenance entrance
into the American ark. Meanwhile, as Helmsley Appeals against the
resistance of Anheuser with a moving plea to the leaders in the arks to
opt for humanity in the face of disaster, they decide to open the Scots
once more and engage the people in the docks. When opening the bulkhead
Gordon is crushed by the gears. Should be closed when the rear door of
the ark again, jammed a metal wrench in the gears and the hatch does
not close. Jackson and the others are caught and the Ark can not be
sealed, as the wave arrives, and flooded the valley with the Arks. To
make matters worse, the Air Force One was thrown by the water masses
against the holders of the ark, so that it begins to swim and threatens
to be thrown against the north face of Mount Everest. While continuing
to penetrate the water can help eliminate Jackson, his son Noah, the

in Lesotho.]

thanks for posting well im realy bad at reading can you plz sumerise it for mr plz thanxs OMFG YOU HAVE TO SEE 2012!!!!!! *SPOILER* Icon_smile
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilly Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:39 am

this evening i'm going to see this movie..tomorrow i'll say you something
thanks 4 the moment
Brilly
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by superflysister81 Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:47 am

Hey all!

Today the thisisalsoit link brings back to this specific page....

www.thisisalsoit.com scratch
superflysister81
superflysister81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 87
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next