Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !)

+17
jokecalmschina
queenpanther55
juliet
YveLoVesMJ
emo_pinkt
See
MJFOREVER
Harleyblonde
lisa1232
Lorrie
Human_nature
CaptainJaneway
carpenoctem
EarthAngel90
lovelidae
IWSICS
MJbeliever
21 posters

Go down

JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !) Empty JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !)

Post by MJbeliever Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 pm

August 1, 2009. The King Of Pop is back, he is done resting. he was
here in the US all this time, he never left after his "death". He left
on the 2nd of The First week of august and that was the day he left and
his second journey has now begun...Open the curtain...The show has
begun everyone. Smile

*credit goes to MrsBenjamin . i got this from her site.*
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !) Empty Re: JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !)

Post by IWSICS Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:56 pm

where did you get this from? Smile
thats cool if its true though.. ahh JCC right again!
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !) Empty Re: JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !)

Post by lovelidae Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Can you post the link to MrsBenjiman's blog. This sounds great. I knew it was something with that JCC.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by MJbeliever Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:58 pm

IWSICS wrote:where did you get this from? Smile

from her site http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com .
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:59 pm

MJbeliever wrote:

Thank you! flower
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by MJbeliever Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 pm

IWSICS wrote:
MJbeliever wrote:

Thank you! flower

ur welcome. Wink
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Mrs. Benjamin ... found this ? She is great and I check her blog - really cool... and JCC is becoming so popluar on here .. I love it - he giving us so many close clues !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Hope it's true!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Thanks for the link. There's some pretty interesting stuff there.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:42 pm

That is all Michael left us with.....HOPE!!!
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:45 pm

And that is what we will continue to hold on to! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Most definately missdahmer. It's only us here and of course the other forums who truly dare to hope and believe. The other people are just going with the flow and believe everything they get dished out. And therefore i go with my favourite quote:

" ONLY DEAD FISH SWIM WITH THE FLOW !!! "
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:00 pm

I know that's right! I honestly hope MORE AND MORE REAL MJ fans start coming out of their mourning and start to realize that, yes it was sad and shocking at first, but look at ALL of the inconsistencies! FOR ANYONE to believe MJ is REALLY TRULY dead, they'd have to be bonkers! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 pm

well i had a co-worker tell me today that mj had the nation of islam bodyguards guarding him at his home. She said that they were around mike since the 2005 trial.

She said that the day of the his supposed death there was a guy named Joshua (body guard) who said that he did die.

This is the same coworker that thinks i am crazy when i tell her he is alive.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 pm

CaptainJaneway wrote:well i had a co-worker tell me today that mj had the nation of islam bodyguards guarding him at his home. She said that they were around mike since the 2005 trial.

She said that the day of the his supposed death there was a guy named Joshua (body guard) who said that he did die.

This is the same coworker that thinks i am crazy when i tell her he is alive.

do you have more details about this Joshua ??
how she know that ?

Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:58 pm

well she told me she was muslim. i will have to get the details from her again. i wasn't really wanting to pay attention because she dries me batty. lol
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 pm

oh ok hehe Wink well if you know more, let us know Smile
Thanks Like a Star @ heaven
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:11 am

missdahmer wrote:I know that's right! I honestly hope MORE AND MORE REAL MJ fans start coming out of their mourning and start to realize that, yes it was sad and shocking at first, but look at ALL of the inconsistencies! FOR ANYONE to believe MJ is REALLY TRULY dead, they'd have to be bonkers!

Not necessarily re: the bonkers part.

I know plenty of people who are aware of the inconsistencies surrounding Michael's "death." Some of those people believe Michael is dead, while others aren't sure if he's dead or alive. None of them are bonkers and most couldn't care less about the media, especially the mainstream one.

For many, it's not a matter of being a "real" Michael fan (whatever that means) or being aware of the bizarre circumstances related to June 25. It's about what people think the weirdness involves, which could include corrupt cops, incompetent cops, shady associates, stupid doctor, and so on and so forth.

Incidentally, absolutely none of the people I know who question Michael's "death" think it's even remotely possible that he staged it himself for the usual reasons death-hoaxers believe, e.g., getting back at the media, getting out of the spotlight, big comeback, etc.

If you guys are correct about those "unconventional" motivations, that could very well top the fact that Michael's not dead, so more power to y'all. I would have to seriously readjust my perception of Michael, though.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa1232 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:50 pm

what did jcc say that links us to this?

what clue did he leave that makes since to this?
lisa1232
lisa1232

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:05 pm

I cannot personally believe and have faith in anything like this. Could be any internet weirdo trying to mislead and mess up peoples minds. There will be very few that are involved in the hoax, Rach pointed this out last night in a really good thread and many agreed.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:12 pm

The thread about it is in here somewhere lol!
JCC left a while ago so good luck with searching all the message:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Can sombody proof he is right?????????? IMO NO
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:59 pm

See wrote:Can sombody proof he is right?????????? IMO NO

IMO-NO, NO, NO, NO oh and did I say no?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
See wrote:Can sombody proof he is right?????????? IMO NO

IMO-NO, NO, NO, NO oh and did I say no?
JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !) Icon_rr ....I'm more inclined to believe midnight milk over JCC and I think that she sounds like she's got issues.
Anyways anything is possible at this stage Smile
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:20 pm

About those ppl from Nation Of Islam, check this out.

In 2005, Michael left USA and went to Bahrain, he stayed there until 2006. Why Bahrain? Because of Jermaine, who was friend with
the son of Bahrain' sheikh. He was probably he one who convinced Michael that he will find there the privacy he needed and couldn't get in the USA.
Abdullah Hamad Al Khalifa offered Michael refuge in his oil-rich Gulf state. This guy Abdullah called him "brother", but after some time he told the local media that he's friend with The King Of Pop, and that's how Michael's privacy went down the drain.
In 2006 Abdullah (who was aspiring to become a singer) sued Michael for breaking a contract for a new album, an autobiography and a stage play after accepting millions of dollars in advance. Michael insisted that there was no legally valid agreement between them.

Sheikh Abdullah also gave $450,000 to Jermaine to visit Bahrain and to buy himself a Rolls-Royce. It's interesting how he considered that a gift to Jermaine but he sued Michael.

"On my way back to America, I brought a number of books from Saudi Arabia. Michael Jackson asked me himself for some of these books for study. Before this, his opinion was influenced by the propaganda of American media against Islam and the Muslims. He was not inimical towards Islam, but he was not favorably disposed towards Muslims either. But after reading these books, he would keep mum and not say anything against Muslims. I think perhaps this is the impact of the study of Islam that he diverted his business interests towards Muslim traders. Now, he has equal shares with the Saudi billionaire prince Waleed bin Talal, in his multi-national company." (Muhammad Abdul Aziz, ex-Jermaine Jackson, interview 2006).

When rumors began to spread that Michael was being influnced by the Nation of Islam, Jermaine declared to MSNBC in 2004: "there are some security agents from Nation Of Islam working for Michael. But we didn't ask them to pray. We asked them to provide security for Michael."
The Nation of Islam denied having official business or professional relationship with Michael Jackson.
However, Leonard F. Muhammad, Louis Farrakhan (the Nation of Islam leader), was seen often with Michael, since 2003. Muhammad was living close to Michael, in a house with a rent of thousand of dollars per night, plus his fee, everything paid by Michael. So this guy wasn't producing anything but he was getting paid.
Quite interesting that Jermaine introduced Leonard F. Muhammad to Michael in 2003.

At some point in 2004, seeing that they couldn't get to Michael, Jermaine, Tito and Jackie went to Neverland. The ppl from Nation Of Islam didn't let them enter, saying that they don't have acces to Michael. When they insisted, they were threatened by those ppl. This whole thing left them so frighten. Eventually Michael heard the fight and he intervened.

On the other hand, the house in Holmby Hills, where he stayed with his children when he came back from Bahrain, was built by Mohamed Hadid, an international real estate developer and he says he was a close friend of Michael. He is also a member of the Nation Of Islam. Michael was paying a rent of 100.000 $ every month, even though it is said that the rent wasn't worth more than 20.000 – 25.000 $.
Jermaine also employed a woman from the Nation, Grace Rwaramba, to look after the children in Michael’s final weeks.

About Nation of Islam - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

20 years ago Louis Farrakhan (Current Nation of Islam leader) was saying that Michael is a negative role model. But he changed his mind in 1993 when he started defending Michael: "those that are in power can't stand seeing Michael using his money for the progress of his people". In other words 'if he's wasting money everywhere, shouldn't it be better if he would do it for us'?

The news that Michael converted to Islam appeared on November 21, 2008. It is said that he was convinced to turn to Islam by producer Phillip Bubal and songwriter David Wharnsby. A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "They began talking to him about their beliefs and how they thought they had become better people after they converted. "Michael soon began warming to the idea."

Credits go to http://tara-noastra-de-kko.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html it's in romanian so unfortunately you won't understand anything but I do hope you'll understand what I wrote, tried to translate as good as I could. Don't believe everything it says here, it's just an idea. I for one don't believe Michael converted to Islam.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Your long research and info is very much appreciated. Thank you YVELOVESMJ.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:38 pm

juliet wrote:Your long research and info is very much appreciated. Thank you YVELOVESMJ.
Thank you very much juliet, dunno if it's any good but all things are worth mentioning no matter how crazy they might sound I guess.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:15 pm

i have no doubt that Michael might have been protected by this people.

if he has been staying in Middle East after the trial, he must have been well educated on the lifestyle in Islam communities..

Considering DUBAI where Michael and his children stayed for years ( I guess) theres no doubt he would like it there.

For reasons that Dubai is a gated community for the rich and elite,just like they have here in America but on a massive scale, its well protected as there are BIG men controlling the whole country.

Michael as businessman, may have been investing there.
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 pm

i dont know how it seems to be connected, but knowing Michael Jackson and his billions...

check this site..

http://www.illuminati-news.com/dubai-ports-deal.htm
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:06 pm

queenpanther55 wrote:i dont know how it seems to be connected, but knowing Michael Jackson and his billions...

check this site..

http://www.illuminati-news.com/dubai-ports-deal.htm

But I hate everything that has to do with the Illuminati Crying or Very sad
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jokecalmschina Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:09 am

MJbeliever wrote:August 1, 2009. The King Of Pop is back, he is done resting. he was
begun everyone. JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !) Index

not true!!! the truth is a hidden treasure!
jokecalmschina
jokecalmschina

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 am

jokecalmschina wrote:
MJbeliever wrote:August 1, 2009. The King Of Pop is back, he is done resting. he was
begun everyone. JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !) Index

not true!!! the truth is a hidden treasure!

You came back!
How come you visit us again after so long?
Welcome back!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:19 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:About those ppl from Nation Of Islam, check this out.

In 2005, Michael left USA and went to Bahrain, he stayed there until 2006. Why Bahrain? Because of Jermaine, who was friend with
the son of Bahrain' sheikh. He was probably he one who convinced Michael that he will find there the privacy he needed and couldn't get in the USA.
Abdullah Hamad Al Khalifa offered Michael refuge in his oil-rich Gulf state. This guy Abdullah called him "brother", but after some time he told the local media that he's friend with The King Of Pop, and that's how Michael's privacy went down the drain.
In 2006 Abdullah (who was aspiring to become a singer) sued Michael for breaking a contract for a new album, an autobiography and a stage play after accepting millions of dollars in advance. Michael insisted that there was no legally valid agreement between them.

Sheikh Abdullah also gave $450,000 to Jermaine to visit Bahrain and to buy himself a Rolls-Royce. It's interesting how he considered that a gift to Jermaine but he sued Michael.

"On my way back to America, I brought a number of books from Saudi Arabia. Michael Jackson asked me himself for some of these books for study. Before this, his opinion was influenced by the propaganda of American media against Islam and the Muslims. He was not inimical towards Islam, but he was not favorably disposed towards Muslims either. But after reading these books, he would keep mum and not say anything against Muslims. I think perhaps this is the impact of the study of Islam that he diverted his business interests towards Muslim traders. Now, he has equal shares with the Saudi billionaire prince Waleed bin Talal, in his multi-national company." (Muhammad Abdul Aziz, ex-Jermaine Jackson, interview 2006).

When rumors began to spread that Michael was being influnced by the Nation of Islam, Jermaine declared to MSNBC in 2004: "there are some security agents from Nation Of Islam working for Michael. But we didn't ask them to pray. We asked them to provide security for Michael."
The Nation of Islam denied having official business or professional relationship with Michael Jackson.
However, Leonard F. Muhammad, Louis Farrakhan (the Nation of Islam leader), was seen often with Michael, since 2003. Muhammad was living close to Michael, in a house with a rent of thousand of dollars per night, plus his fee, everything paid by Michael. So this guy wasn't producing anything but he was getting paid.
Quite interesting that Jermaine introduced Leonard F. Muhammad to Michael in 2003.

At some point in 2004, seeing that they couldn't get to Michael, Jermaine, Tito and Jackie went to Neverland. The ppl from Nation Of Islam didn't let them enter, saying that they don't have acces to Michael. When they insisted, they were threatened by those ppl. This whole thing left them so frighten. Eventually Michael heard the fight and he intervened.

On the other hand, the house in Holmby Hills, where he stayed with his children when he came back from Bahrain, was built by Mohamed Hadid, an international real estate developer and he says he was a close friend of Michael. He is also a member of the Nation Of Islam. Michael was paying a rent of 100.000 $ every month, even though it is said that the rent wasn't worth more than 20.000 – 25.000 $.
Jermaine also employed a woman from the Nation, Grace Rwaramba, to look after the children in Michael’s final weeks.

About Nation of Islam - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

20 years ago Louis Farrakhan (Current Nation of Islam leader) was saying that Michael is a negative role model. But he changed his mind in 1993 when he started defending Michael: "those that are in power can't stand seeing Michael using his money for the progress of his people". In other words 'if he's wasting money everywhere, shouldn't it be better if he would do it for us'?

The news that Michael converted to Islam appeared on November 21, 2008. It is said that he was convinced to turn to Islam by producer Phillip Bubal and songwriter David Wharnsby. A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "They began talking to him about their beliefs and how they thought they had become better people after they converted. "Michael soon began warming to the idea."

Credits go to http://tara-noastra-de-kko.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html it's in romanian so unfortunately you won't understand anything but I do hope you'll understand what I wrote, tried to translate as good as I could. Don't believe everything it says here, it's just an idea. I for one don't believe Michael converted to Islam.

I don't either-LK asked Jermaine if he had converted and Jermaine said he did not know-he had given him books because he loved reading on religion. LK asked Joe-Joe did not know. None of the fam knows. It seems most connections to Islam were brought to him by Jermaine -Thomme Thomme for instance.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Im sorry but wasn't JCC always about speaking cryptically? When did he ever come out and just say that he meant? It was always anagrams or whatever. Idk, as much as I wana believe this, I am just too skeptical about everythin now.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:23 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Im sorry but wasn't JCC always about speaking cryptically? When did he ever come out and just say that he meant? It was always anagrams or whatever.

Ups! she / he forgot to do it this time! JCC - about August 1st (NEW stuff !) Icon_cyclops
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down