Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are they doing, swap bodies !!!!!

+4
Grace
mjgirl86
icy55
MJFan47
8 posters

Go down

What are they doing, swap bodies !!!!! Empty What are they doing, swap bodies !!!!!

Post by MJFan47 Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:46 am

Since yesterday there is video on YT and I can not find out what people are doing. Look closely, it is very dark shot That at 2:05 to like 2:20. As I see it seems like they change bodies and why they still the white cloth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfABPUqYDtA
MJFan47
MJFan47

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

What are they doing, swap bodies !!!!! Empty Re: What are they doing, swap bodies !!!!!

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:48 am

Yes I've seen it! It's like clearly they put "1 body" in and then bend down to take another one out.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

What are they doing, swap bodies !!!!! Empty Re: What are they doing, swap bodies !!!!!

Post by MJFan47 Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:52 am

I thought I saw it wrong, but you see it. Very weird ...
MJFan47
MJFan47

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:00 am

What are they doing, swap bodies !!!!! Icon_eek
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:01 am

Yup indeed... But the first thing they pushed in was a body, no?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFan47 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:13 am

Yeah I guess so....
MJFan47
MJFan47

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:30 am

That is crazy......... wow, man... aint this enough solid proof, right here??!.....
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:21 am

Interesting find that proves one more time that there were at least two takes of the ambulance video. The tour bus is way too close to the firetruck but we have seen that 5 cars followed the SUVs that must have run between the tourbus and the firetruck - impossible at this distance.
Interesting that some street view video was taken following the SUVs in the video you found. I always was wondering why we did not see more footage from the paparazzi following the SUVs.

In the video you found, I saw some body being put in and an empty stretcher coming out. There is no proof that this is MJ's body since we do not know where the images where taken and who took them when. It could be anybody under the white sheets.

Question everything.
Most thinking mistakes happen when we try to link a new aspect to what we already know (net theory).
This is why we think this is MJ but nobody actually said this and nobody proved it. It is our own imagination that says "yes, this fits". It is here where manipulation starts. It is our own "mis" perception and "mis" linking of things that makes lies look so true. The producer of the video may always claim "I never said it were MJ" and he's right. He did not say it. He sold it to us unconsciously.
Watch for this "thinking mistake" that your brains are slipping in with everything new and question it.
It is a very common thing, so don't feel upset.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:30 am

If you guys wanted the ORIGINAL footage of the ET "swapping of bodies" here it is:

icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 am

What I find strange is that NO ONE tried to stop cameras from rolling or to keep gawkers back. That is very strange. One guy actually looks into the camera unconcerned, hands in pocket, then turns back around casually as if no one was there. It's as though cameras were expected and welcomed for this fiasco.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:25 am

I think they are movie the little car that was caring the body What are they doing, swap bodies !!!!! Icon_cry
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:43 am

MJFOREVER wrote:I think they are movie the little car that was caring the body What are they doing, swap bodies !!!!! Icon_cry

Please NO, you're speaking my thoughts. This is breaking my heart all over again. I so hope it is not what my eyes see Crying or Very sad
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 am

Aw, come on guys... don't think that way.... you all kill me when you do that.. keep the faith, go with your first mind!
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 am

wow Shocked  really weird..Suspect
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:26 am

Yeah, I know... I feel like we have so many clues, loose ends, if we could just put the pieces together... we keep going in a circle..
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:42 am

im getting so confused now, to me it does look like they have swapped something but i just dont know..
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 am

when i watched it again, when the guy bend down and picked up the stretcher, it seems pretty empty to me?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum