Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 THE MOVIE AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ

5 posters

Go down

2012 THE MOVIE  AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ Empty 2012 THE MOVIE AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:53 am

Went to see 2012 last night interesting film but not quite what I was expecting but very spectacular. Possible connections:

1 Showed a very familar brazilan statue of christ at the top of a mountain which is featured in MJ video of they dont really care about us brazlian version it is featured just after the "they dont care about us" title quite a strange coincidence that this statue should be in the film in my opinion.

see link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of7TtFUEZGA

2 Like in TII I decided to stay and watch the credits to see if there was anything interesting, well everyone had long since left the theatre and the credits were still rolling on and on and on ...... and just almost at the very end I read 2012 THE MOVIE  AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ Icon_eek CONRAD MURRAY 2012 THE MOVIE  AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ Icon_exclaim 2012 THE MOVIE  AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ Icon_eek yes Conrad Murray! there he was listed as one of the Animation team although I dont remember seeing any animation in the film, but if I hadnt waited till the very end I wouldnt have known, I think the cleaning team thought we were very odd to stand there reading ther credits so long. 2012 THE MOVIE  AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ Icon_biggrin

So what do you make of that!
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

2012 THE MOVIE  AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ Empty Re: 2012 THE MOVIE AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:57 am

Yes, there's two other threads about the comparisons with 2012 and Michael. I am going to watch it today.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

2012 THE MOVIE  AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ Empty Re: 2012 THE MOVIE AND POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO MJ

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:09 am

im a bit lost today nothing new with me lol ,anyway did someone mention a trailer for zombie movies or did i imagine, well here goes i saw mention of zombie on 1 of michaels nephews twitter,it was 1 of the 3ts cant remember which.it may be nothing but then again ?
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by dyanne Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:12 am

Well, I don't see CM. The only Murray is Murray Chysyk. see here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190080/fullcredits
dyanne
dyanne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:im a bit lost today nothing new with me lol ,anyway did someone mention a trailer for zombie movies or did i imagine, well here goes i saw mention of zombie on 1 of michaels nephews twitter,it was 1 of the 3ts cant remember which.it may be nothing but then again ?

There is another thread somewhere about Zombieland. I read it earlier.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down