Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation

4 posters

Go down

Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Empty Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation

Post by Lacey5842x Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:45 pm

This Topic is no way, shape or form intended to offend or upset anyone. I have been asked by a number of people to explain how Freemasons are connected to the Illuminati and how it is all relevant to Michael.
Below is just a tiny fraction of my research so far and why I believe my theory. I have said all along that this is my opinion/theory and I am in no way trying to force this on others but when I am asked why I believe these things I feel it only right to try and explain as best as I can.

I have not once, on any forum, ever put somebody else down for their belief or opinion so all I ask is that everyone have the same respect for mine. I am not asking anyone to believe in my theories I am simply putting across an idea as I believe that is what this forum was created for. If I am wrong in believing this then I apollogise and I will take my theories elsewhere.

Below is a series of videos that have been uploaded across the internet (not just on youtube) that explain how the Freemasons are connected with the Illuminati and how it dates back over centuries.

Michael has stated a number of times that the history books lie and I believe that the truth is just starting to be realised on many issues.

For a full understanding, I suggest you watch all 6 parts to this documentary.

The Light Bringers

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUMvYNDJYTo

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRS3o53gi48

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdTljNyJlVc

Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH7pNljdanE

Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDCFOnv0Lqk

Part 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK2jF7iW3X0

If you have now watched all 6 parts to the documentary above you will have heard the name Albert Pike mentioned. Below is a link to some more information about him.

Albert Pike-Freemason/Illuminatist:
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

For those of you that have read my theory, which I believe is on page 3 of the black panther dance topic, this may now be making a little sense as to why I believe what I do. If you have not read my theory then it may be an idea that you do to understand my theory fully but this is only a suggestion not a request. My theory explains what, I believe, Michael, for many years now, has been trying to explain to us through his music, dances and poems.

Michael's Album Covers

The album covers below show illuminati symbolism and I believe this is just one of the ways Michael was trying to expose them to us. The Dangerous album cover clearly shows the Illuminati symbol "The all seeing eye"

Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Michael-jackson-dangerous-album-cover

The Blood on the Dance Floor album cover clearly shows the Masonic floor.

Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Blood_on_the_dance_floor_cover

I hope this has helped some people understand why I believe what I believe but trust me there is so much more to back all of this up on the internet and I am nowhere near finished in my research. Smile
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Empty Re: Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation

Post by MJThrillsMe Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi Lacey,

The other night we chatted on a similar topic--hopefully, you remember me.. I have just watched the first video and I have never seem this one. So far, it is really the most informative video that I have ever seen on YouTube and I have seen quite a few.

Finish your research? UH, when? Good grief, there is so much to read on this subject!! Sometimes, I find myself having to read some of these articles twice so it sinks into my brain Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_scratch Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_study !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, like I said the other night, I agree with you--the Illuminati is the key to MJ. It just takes an open mind in order to understand........ For some people they truly believe that the Illuminati is nothing more than conspiracy and nothing can make these people wake up--the key is to have an open mind and question everything.

Going back to watch the rest of the videos....... Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_smile
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Empty Re: Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation

Post by Lacey5842x Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:11 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:Hi Lacey,

The other night we chatted on a similar topic--hopefully, you remember me.. I have just watched the first video and I have never seem this one. So far, it is really the most informative video that I have ever seen on YouTube and I have seen quite a few.

Finish your research? UH, when? Good grief, there is so much to read on this subject!! Sometimes, I find myself having to read some of these articles twice so it sinks into my brain Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_scratch Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_study !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, like I said the other night, I agree with you--the Illuminati is the key to MJ. It just takes an open mind in order to understand........ For some people they truly believe that the Illuminati is nothing more than conspiracy and nothing can make these people wake up--the key is to have an open mind and question everything.

Going back to watch the rest of the videos....... Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_smile

Thank you. I am gradually beginning to see that myself and my partner (Neo5842) are not the only people to believe this but as I have said I am not and will not put pressure on other people to believe it. I will put the information that I have found but it is down to each individual to decide what they believe and don't believe and I respect that.

I'm glad that this is showing you things that you may not have seen and I welcome any further information that I may not have seen Smile
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Lacey,

I
have finished watching all the videos. I certainly have learned a
number of new things, but I will have to watch them again so it can
sink into my brain.
Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_scratch Thanks again for sharing.

So,
do you think MJ was a Freemason at one time? I have read those who
say yes and no.

Another
stand out feature about the Dangerous album is not only the “all
seeing eye” but how the artwork depicts a carnival atmosphere,
with what appears PT Barnum at the bottom of the picture. I know MJ
studied PT Barnum heavily. PT Barnum was a Master Mason as noted at
this site:

http://allthingsmasonic.blogspot.com/search/label/PT%20Barnum

Then
I noticed a photograph of MJ on February 14, 2005 attending his
molestation trial. I can't make it out, but the medal around his
neck looks similar to what the Freemason's wear. You may correct me
if I am wrong........

http://www.pbase.com/gnava/image/39776789

Here
is a site that sells Freemason aprons, medal holders, art etc. http://www.freemasoncollection.com

Need to give my eyeballs a break from the monitor as I noticed that I made enough typos in my last message to you! Thanks again for sharing Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_biggrin

MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:43 pm

the other day i actually saw a masonic lodge, but i was too afraid to go inside..lol it just seemed so creepy to me. i think its just the secrecy of the organization in general.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 pm

First of all, I have no idea what happened to my font size above? Strange! Any how, I drive by a masonic lodge myself every so often and when I see the Freemason logo, it conjures up everything that I have read which gives me an eerie feeling Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_twisted !! So, I hear you!

smoothcriminal2792 wrote:the other day i actually saw a masonic lodge, but i was too afraid to go inside..lol it just seemed so creepy to me. i think its just the secrecy of the organization in general.
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey5842x Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:04 pm

MJThrillsMe wrote:Lacey,

I
have finished watching all the videos. I certainly have learned a
number of new things, but I will have to watch them again so it can
sink into my brain.
Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_scratch Thanks again for sharing.

So,
do you think MJ was a Freemason at one time? I have read those who
say yes and no.

Another
stand out feature about the Dangerous album is not only the “all
seeing eye” but how the artwork depicts a carnival atmosphere,
with what appears PT Barnum at the bottom of the picture. I know MJ
studied PT Barnum heavily. PT Barnum was a Master Mason as noted at
this site:

http://allthingsmasonic.blogspot.com/search/label/PT%20Barnum

Then
I noticed a photograph of MJ on February 14, 2005 attending his
molestation trial. I can't make it out, but the medal around his
neck looks similar to what the Freemason's wear. You may correct me
if I am wrong........

http://www.pbase.com/gnava/image/39776789

Here
is a site that sells Freemason aprons, medal holders, art etc. http://www.freemasoncollection.com

Need to give my eyeballs a break from the monitor as I noticed that I made enough typos in my last message to you! Thanks again for sharing Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_biggrin

In my opinion I don't believe Michael was ever a freemason, I believe that he was controlled by freemasons/Illuminati from the minute he was known to have his extraordinary talent as a young boy up until around the time of the Dangerous album which is the point I believe that Michael had learnt enough about the suffering and torture that they were making him endure and their reasons behind this. This is where I feel he started to try and expose them but I believe that from there he continued his research and over the years made the connection between them and the New World Order and to his disgust realised their repulsive agenda.

Regarding P T Barnum I found a page about him on Wikipedia and the very first Paragraph sort of said it all for me. I have made my own interpretation of this paragraph but I will leave it for you to read and make your own interpretation before I reveal mine to see if we are thinking along the same lines-

"Phineas Taylor Barnum (July 5, 1810 – April 7, 1891) was an American showman, businessman, and entertainer, remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the circus that became the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. His successes may have made him the first "show business" millionaire. Although Barnum was also an author, publisher, philanthropist, and sometime politician, he said of himself, "I am a showman by profession...and all the gilding shall make nothing else of me," and his personal aims were "to put money in his own coffers." Barnum is widely but erroneously credited with coining the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute."

The photo of Michael that you linked to with the Medal around Michael's neck in my opinion is a normal Medal probably awarded to him for one of the many amazing things that Michael achieved at some stage but I could be wrong.
From what I can find on google freemasons, depending on their degree and specific lodge all wear different attire so I'm not 100% sure but from my own instincts I don't think it is but feel free to research it, you might be on to something Smile
Lacey5842x
Lacey5842x
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:19 am

Hi Lacey,

I am still awake with the clock about to strike 1 AM. This is how I feel about now........... Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_arrow Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_eek Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Lol

Anyway, I have to agree with you about your interpretation of Michael never being apart of Freemasonry, rather being controlled. Even though we see the depictions of the "All Seeing Eye" on the Dangerous album cover, he did have that infamous song "Heal the World", which we all know is too unifying of the masses.

Speaking of "Heal the World", I find it convenient that after the song's release came the child molestation allegations in 1993. Do you have the same thinking that the Illuminati was trying to warn him to cool it--so to speak?

On the subject of Barnum, I really feel the "test" from you! I am thinking along the lines that he may have been a member as a Mason, but not for the reasons others would have done so. Meaning, it was more for him to use as his advantage for the so-called connections he needed since he was in it for the money/celebrity. More or less just using the Masons. I hope I am explaining myself properly--it is 1 AM!! LOL!

I more or less threw out that photo of Michael wearing the medal to see what your thoughts are. I have searched on the web and noticed the vast differences in medals. So, it is hard to tell for sure.

I have checked the other forum where your partner is known as Neo (can't remember the other part), and there is quite the argument going on there! It is almost as though when one mentions Illuminati, it is as if someone screamed BOO! Very touchy indeed!

Again, enjoy our chats! Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_smile
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJThrillsMe Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:36 am

MJThrillsMe wrote:Hi Lacey,

I am still awake with the clock about to strike 1 AM. This is how I feel about now........... Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_arrow Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_eek Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Lol

Anyway, I have to agree with you about your interpretation of Michael never being apart of Freemasonry, rather being controlled. Even though we see the depictions of the "All Seeing Eye" on the Dangerous album cover, he did have that infamous song "Heal the World", which we all know is too unifying of the masses.

Speaking of "Heal the World", I find it convenient that after the song's release came the child molestation allegations in 1993. Do you have the same thinking that the Illuminati was trying to warn him to cool it--so to speak?

On the subject of Barnum, I really feel the "test" from you! I am thinking along the lines that he may have been a member as a Mason, but not for the reasons others would have done so. Meaning, it was more for him to use as his advantage for the so-called connections he needed since he was in it for the money/celebrity. More or less just using the Masons. I hope I am explaining myself properly--it is 1 AM!! LOL!

I more or less threw out that photo of Michael wearing the medal to see what your thoughts are. I have searched on the web and noticed the vast differences in medals. So, it is hard to tell for sure.

I have checked the other forum where your partner is known as Neo (can't remember the other part), and there is quite the argument going on there! It is almost as though when one mentions Illuminati, it is as if someone screamed BOO! Very touchy indeed!

Again, enjoy our chats! Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_smile

Oh yes, on another note, I forgot to mention that my Grandfather was a Shriner/Mason..............
MJThrillsMe
MJThrillsMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:27 pm

MJThrillsMe:

I gotcha!! Freemasons/Illuminati/Michael, an explanation Icon_smile
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum