Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FILMED THROUGH THE GATES THE DAY THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED

4 posters

Go down

ambulance - FILMED THROUGH THE GATES THE DAY THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED Empty FILMED THROUGH THE GATES THE DAY THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED

Post by myspace.com/love_louise Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:50 pm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GrmlVO_w0T8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GrmlVO_w0T8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
myspace.com/love_louise
myspace.com/love_louise

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

ambulance - FILMED THROUGH THE GATES THE DAY THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED Empty Re: FILMED THROUGH THE GATES THE DAY THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh I know that video....But does that look like Michael? It could be the Chef or Prince?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

ambulance - FILMED THROUGH THE GATES THE DAY THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED Empty Re: FILMED THROUGH THE GATES THE DAY THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED

Post by myspace.com/love_louise Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:54 pm

NOT SURE IF YOU CAN SEE IT HERE IF NOT GO TO ...

www.myspace.com/love_louise

It's in my blog titled "WHO IS IT?"

ambulance - FILMED THROUGH THE GATES THE DAY THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED Icon_flower PEACE ambulance - FILMED THROUGH THE GATES THE DAY THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED Icon_flower
myspace.com/love_louise
myspace.com/love_louise

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 pm

I know the video as well...hmmm too short to me Michael, too long hair to be Prince, i don't think it is the chef either...for me it will remain a mystery...how can we knoe for sure that it was filmed the same day? aaa... they said it...all right..i got it...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:18 pm

But who else could this person be, if it's not the chef or Prince or Michael? How many people were there at the house?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:23 pm

can we know who was in the house? Can we trust any of the things they said so far? for every event we have at least 2 or 3 versions...If it wasn't for the ambulance i would say it's a fake...but I heard Michael had a personal ambulance(rememebr the story on his personal trainer that said how funny MJ was and how he used to put mannequins in the ambulances for the paparazzi...maybe that pic was taken another time...I don't know...but I rule out the idea that it could be MJ...definitely not..
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:04 pm

i really think this is my mikey!! ambulance - FILMED THROUGH THE GATES THE DAY THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED Herz
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down