Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much!

+14
MJsAngelEyes1987
sma
superflysister81
anotherpartofme
MJJ1982
raluka
EarthAngel90
Secret Dove
Gema
me0101
JustJamiee
mjgirl86
iMISSYOUMJ
planetMJ
18 posters

Go down

I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Empty I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much!

Post by planetMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:55 pm

I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cry I'm missing Michael soooo much! I watch every video of him that I could find...I read everything about him..Oh God, I've never felt this way before... I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cry
planetMJ
planetMJ

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Empty Re: I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:57 pm

I miss him too! I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cry My name says it all. I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cool
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Empty Re: I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much!

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Don't feel sad, he wouldn't want you to feel sad... Here's a little encouragement..

Smile, though your heart is aching

Smile, even though it's breaking

When there are clouds in the sky

You'll get by...

If you smile with your fear and sorrow

Smile and maybe tomorrow

You'll find that life is still worthwhile if you'll just...

Light up your face with gladness

Hide every trace of sadness

Although a tear may be ever so near

That's the time you must keep on trying

Smile, what's the use of crying

You'll find that life is still worthwhile

If you'll just...

Smile, though your heart is aching

Smile, even though it's breaking

When there are clouds in the sky

You'll get by...

If you smile

Through your fear and sorrow

Smile and maybe tomorrow

If you'll just Smile...

That's the time you must keep on trying

Smile, what's the use of crying

If you'll just Smile

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by planetMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Thanks for the encouragement...I just found myself crying so much, thinking about him and how beautiful a person he is. I wish I've met him in person and became one of his friends. I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cry
planetMJ
planetMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:09 pm

planetMJ wrote:I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cry I'm missing Michael soooo much! I watch every video of him that I could find...I read everything about him..Oh God, I've never felt this way before... I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cry

I know how you feel. The only thing I can tell you is to just let it out and cry. I had a moment last night where I just had to cry for a minute cause sometimes it's all too much to bare. I hadn't cried in weeks. And afterwards i felt like a burden was lifted. I hope you feel better <3
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:27 pm

I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_sad Hugs to all of you. Don't be sad. Think of all the wonderful things we, as fans, have been able to participate in...even if it's just viewing a youtube video or chatting about him in this forum. How fortunate are we to be able to witness such a monumental talent in our lifetime. So now we wait, patiently. We are each others support. I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_smile
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Hugs
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Yes, hugs, hugs, hugs.... stay encouraged... we are all here for one another... I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cheers I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cheers I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cheers
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Dove Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Aww, I know how you feel. I miss him too. We all miss him. We're all going through the same thing and we're here to support each other. If it wasn't for Michael and what happened on June 25th, we wouldn't be here. He brought strangers from all over the world together. We're so fortunate to have him. He's produced a lot of amazing songs, short films, etc, that we'll have forever. Just remember that you're not alone. You have millions of fans feeling the same way. :hugs: I love you
Secret Dove
Secret Dove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Been There , Done That - 3 Times ..... Stay Strong & Remember you have us to talk if you every need to talk !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:42 pm

i just watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWiyfu_PWRc&feature=related and i got sad...especially after min:4:58...i miss him so much as well... I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_sad
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Been There , Done That - 3 Times ..... Stay Strong & Remember you have us to talk if you every need to talk !

Been there, done that for more than 3 times....

But everytime I kick myself under my butt to get up again!!! Wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Been There , Done That - 3 Times ..... Stay Strong & Remember you have us to talk if you every need to talk !

Same here... Keep the faith
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:52 pm

anotherpartofme wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:

Same here... Keep the faith

It's just a matter of time Wink
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by superflysister81 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Keep the faith!!

I always feel better when I watch this video...expecially at the end Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf_eOtnCOuI

HUGS!!! I love you
superflysister81
superflysister81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 87
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sma Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:12 pm

dont't be sad just remember :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxIN79n4jVo

big hug I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cheers
sma
sma
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 pm

I miss MJ as well. But as always, I'm still not giving up & neither should anyone else!!!!!
Sending you lots of MJ Love!!! Smile
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:22 pm

i send my hugs to all of you, we all miss him so much. but we have to stay strong and keep the faith. whenever you are sad just remember that with this forum we are doing what Michael wants us to do, and that's to put love back into our hearts and back into the world.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:40 pm

just remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE ,KEEP THE FAITH, we are all here together brothers and sisters in mjs army
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by dyanne Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:41 pm

I also miss him so much sometimes and start crying out of the blue. But I always remember myself that he is OK, he MUST be OK wherever he is.

Here's a video that always brightens my day I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMYvW5JAIrA&feature=PlayList&p=127CF339378B80E3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=21
dyanne
dyanne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:48 pm

planetMJ wrote:I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cry I'm missing Michael soooo much! I watch every video of him that I could find...I read everything about him..Oh God, I've never felt this way before... I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_cry

hey. i was too yesterday...but i didn't watch anything about him.....but he was running around in my head....you'll be alright.... I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_smile
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by planetMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:59 am

Thank you all for your comforting words. Just thinking I have an MJ worldwide family makes me feel better and assured that I'm not alone. God bless you all..and Michael, I love you most..from the bottom of my heart. I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Herz Ahhhgg, Christmas is just around the corner. I am missing you more like crazy. But I shall keep strong for you. I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Herz I Feel Sad... I just miss him soooooooo much! Icon_santa
planetMJ
planetMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum