Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you

3 posters

Go down

booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Empty booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you

Post by Brilly Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:26 am

could you explain me why MJ is photographed WITHOUT SUNGLASSES?
booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Icon_rolleyes booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Icon_rolleyes booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Icon_rolleyes

http://ow.ly/vJEb

during the film he wore sunglasses but the photographer took him in pic without sunglasses..why? booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Icon_scratch booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Icon_scratch booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Icon_scratch booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Icon_scratch booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Icon_scratch

i'm going crazy, beause i think there were doubles.

sorry if this discussion has been already posted

thanks 4 your opinion
Brilly
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Empty Re: booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you

Post by Debbie Zebua Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:37 am

MJ floating in the air
Looks like angel on earth to me
God i miss him soooo much

No doubt they use double in TII
When i saw the movie yesterday (finally the movie reach my city !)
I cried after watching it
Because I was hoping to see 100% MJ there
But there are so many dance moves and gestures that makes me instantly notice that it's not him
Perhaps the real MJ is there in some parts, but I feel a lil' dissapointed, if u know what I mean
And I was so busy looking for clues too, but didn't come up with anything
Debbie Zebua
Debbie Zebua
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Empty Re: booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:40 am

IMO is just that he don't wear sunglasses sometimes. booklet this is it.please i need just 1 opinion from you Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum