Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago

+6
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
paulinah79
HoneyPie
CantStopLovingU
Ms. Wendy
mumof3
10 posters

Go down

uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago Empty uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago

Post by mumof3 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:40 am

They are saying that Michael had lost the voice and they had to find snippets of songs that were demos form years ago and lay it on the top. There is no way i believe this as we can remember seeing the you tube video of people out side the staples centre recording Michael as he practised and he was great what did they do play a recording at full blast for the people outside leaning up against the wall. do they think we are stupid. just another lie.
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago Empty Re: uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago

Post by Ms. Wendy Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:45 am

Link please?
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago Empty Re: uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 am

I dont think that what we saw in TII was Michael singing real time all the time.
I think someone else already was able to prove that alot of that was pre-recorded.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:54 am

lost voice? what does in mean?..so Michael imitated singing during all rehearsals? and I've seen those people against the wall too...weird news, as always...
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by paulinah79 Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:46 pm

no, that is not true!!! come'on people!
paulinah79
paulinah79
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Actually...ummmmm.......I posted a youtube vid of a demo version of Earthsong on here and if you listen to it and compare it to the version in the movie...its the same one....the other songs Im not sure of.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:58 pm

oh that's Michael all the way, some we pre-recorded, yes. but other songs such as I Just Can't Stop Loving You and Human Nature were him singing right then and there.
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by myspace.com/love_louise Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Ms. Wendy wrote:Link please?

uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago Icon_flower HERE IS THE LINK MS. WENDY ... IM IN THE UK AND TO BE HONEST THE SUN IS NOT THE MOST RELIABLE PAPER FOR BEING TRUTHFUL uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago Icon_flower

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2731127/Jacko-film-songs-trick.html
myspace.com/love_louise
myspace.com/love_louise

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by myspace.com/love_louise Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 pm

uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago Herz DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT MIKE ALWAYS USED TO WEAR HIS HEADSET AND MIC ON HIS RIGHT EAR ... IN THIS IS IT ... THE MIKE WEARS IT ON THE LEFT EAR uk papers are saying Michaels voice on tii was from years ago Herz
myspace.com/love_louise
myspace.com/love_louise

Aantal berichten : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Thankyou for putting the link in i could not find it I read it in another paper but it was much the same
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by superflysister81 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:09 pm

some were pre-recorded( of course,he was reharsing), but in the others we can hear him singing live...
Lost his voice?? What a lie!!

Same beautiful voice Wink

L.O.V.E. people Wink I love you
superflysister81
superflysister81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:15 pm

This is more bad press, this is what the tabloids/papers do. They're trying to blacken his name, they're disrespectful a**h*les don't let it bother you, we know MJ was well able. So what if some songs were pre-recorded he was still excellent and better than all of the other singers out there 1/2 his age.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum