Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give

+27
MJsAngelEyes1987
angelshadow
MJmylife90
Butterfly J
Missyb007
superflysister81
labkomj7
JadeHealTWorld
Cecile
TheKingWillReturn
emo_pinkt
ILuvUMoreMJ
KNOWhesALIVE
steffmaster1
mjgirl86
smoothcriminal2792
BJ
lou
kdkennedy74
HoneyPie
Kuki
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJJ1982
ishealive
rowdyangel
lisap27
Wizard of Oz
31 posters

Go down

The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give Empty The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give your opinion

Post by Wizard of Oz Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Wizard of Oz
Wizard of Oz

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give Empty Re: The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give

Post by lisap27 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:16 pm

i think they are all michael.. just different angles and different quality pictures!!

thats my opinion!! Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give Empty Re: The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give

Post by rowdyangel Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:17 pm

To me they are all Michael. I have said before that I don't believe any doubles were used in TII and I stick by that. Just my opinion Smile
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:17 pm

I think they're all MJ aswell, I know he has look alikes but none of them are 100% like him, imo this is MJ all the way.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:17 pm

3 times Michael.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:19 pm

MJ, MJ, MJ!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:20 pm

I also think it's three times Michael..... (the left one is sooooooo cute!)
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by HoneyPie Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:21 pm

I was very suspicious before seeing the film..To be honest, I've really expected to see doubles or at least one there..But now I'm totally convinced it was only Michael Smile Even the orange pants, though many people think he's a double.
HoneyPie
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 pm

I think all Michael. I don't think they would have put the doubles out there for us to see but I have heard that the DVD is going to contain additional footage (can't confirm, just a rumor I heard) and so if it does we may see doubles in that. I don't see 80 hours of rehearsal with Michael when Kenny said he only rehearsed 16 times. Another thing I feel on the concerts is that when Kenny said that Michael contacted him in March and they started auditions and rehearsals in April, I just can't see how a show like this can possibly be ready in that short of a time span. JMO.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 pm

I think the third pic is MJ, the second I have doubts, and the first looks like a double, but it could be just the lights and the angle that made him look different, idk...
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:25 pm

And why is he wearing sunglasses sometimes?
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:25 pm

BJ wrote:And why is he wearing sunglasses sometimes?

I did wonder about that. How can you perform wearing those glasses?
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:27 pm

Orange pants Michael = Our Michael. No doubt about that, but there has to be a reason why he's not in the cd booklet etc.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal2792 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm

the angles and lighting make it difficult. but thanks for the post The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give Icon_smile
smoothcriminal2792
smoothcriminal2792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04
Leeftijd : 32

http://twitter.com/nathalia2792

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:31 pm

It's all Michael... I never understood how some of you, can't tell... hmm, well I just know his features... those are all Michael Smile
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:52 am

wheres cleft in 2nd pic?
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 am

I think it's Michael, all tough there is something about his chin.. It doesn't look the same, could be the angle thou..

Beautiful eyes, beautiful smile and a beautiful man The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give Herz
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:31 am

It's all our MJ! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:57 am

From those pics it appears as though they are at least two different Mj's
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKingWillReturn Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 am

A possible way to know if they are all The Same Michael, is if we were able to see his teeth,Possible if someone can find stills from the movie. If i remember correctly, 02 michael's teeth were not perfect?
The First i think IS Michael, middle Maybe, but 3rd one i not so sure, even his moves didn't seem like Michael to me in the movie, That michael always brings the joker in Batman to mind. (Or is that The Riddler?)
I'm sorry Mike if they all you, no disrespect meant.

Keep the fait, The Trut will prevail. :-)
TheKingWillReturn
TheKingWillReturn

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecile Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 am

3 mjs...
Cecile
Cecile

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeHealTWorld Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 am

Kuki wrote:
BJ wrote:And why is he wearing sunglasses sometimes?

I did wonder about that. How can you perform wearing those glasses?

Same question .. why ???

The second time i have seen the MOvie my doubts were less about doubles.
Seems to me there are few shots with them , especially at the beginning

Wizard , you think that in This is it there are at least 2 doubles with Michael ?

Looking to the 3 shots, last two " Michaels " are the same person to me . I have a doubt about the first shot instead , looking to his chin , but maybe it is just the perspective of the photo ? !

Because the noses are the same to me in all the photos
JadeHealTWorld
JadeHealTWorld

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:40 am

The first and third is Michael no doubt about it, but the second one? having second thought about it.. Rolling Eyes
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:55 am

It's all Michael, guys... I don't see anything different...
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by superflysister81 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:00 am

It's all Michael for me too... Smile
superflysister81
superflysister81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:07 am

It's all Michael for me too Smile...and about the glasses.. maybe he had glasses on (don;t know how to say it in english but i'll try) sunglasses with strengthening (does that makes sense?) because he wouldn't want to wear normal glasses.. they would've looked him like he was old .. and we all know he hated to be old Wink ...just a thought Wink
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:28 am

Some people say that real fan recognizes MJ 100%, then I´m not real fan because IMHO I didn´t saw Michael in TII almost at all. I think I saw him in few shots only.
Why I think like that? Because I missed to see someone like this. The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give A-mich10I don´t know how to explain but all TII guys were kinda strange. I didn´t got 100% Michael feeling. Could it be result of hard work by dr.Klein? Idk.
I´m pretty confused because voice was Michaels... or it wasn´t? The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give Icon_scratch
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 am

lisap27 wrote:i think they are all michael.. just different angles and different quality pictures!!

thats my opinion!! Smile

agree 100%..

but then again..just an opinion.. Wink

-Michael Jackson-
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:38 am

I think all in the Movie is Michael.

Only Michael so Fantastic and Beautiful.
angelshadow
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:43 am

When I went to see TII, I couldn't find ANY doubles at all & I felt that it was pretty much our own Michael throughout the entire film. No doubt of that! Smile
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilly Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:21 am

Butterfly J wrote: because voice was Michaels... or it wasn´t? The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give Icon_scratch

oh yes.
you heard his voice because it's in playback The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give Icon_razz
Brilly
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by smo-othie Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:29 am

Okay, maybe I'm acting like a fool, but I didn't see any "strange" Michaels during the whoooooole This Is It! For me, there weren't any doubles. I know that there were doubles on the movie, especially in Smooth Criminal (that photo and bla bla), but I didn't see them. Very Happy
smo-othie
smo-othie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by JustAnotherPartOfMe Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:56 am

TheKingWillReturn wrote:A possible way to know if they are all The Same Michael, is if we were able to see his teeth,Possible if someone can find stills from the movie. If i remember correctly, 02 michael's teeth were not perfect?
The First i think IS Michael, middle Maybe, but 3rd one i not so sure, even his moves didn't seem like Michael to me in the movie, That michael always brings the joker in Batman to mind. (Or is that The Riddler?)
I'm sorry Mike if they all you, no disrespect meant.

Keep the fait, The Trut will prevail. :-)

I agree with you 1000%!!!
The high-shoulder jacket doesn't look like him at all, his moves, his body build and his shriveled face are sooo weird... My husband thinks I'm not right, he says lights can change face features so much,but I'm not convinced... Glad to hear your opinion, guys... The doubles in This is it... just watch the picture and give Icon_question
JustAnotherPartOfMe
JustAnotherPartOfMe

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:46 am

one Michael Smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down