Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com

+8
SPAKKLE29FUL
infinatetrinity
Confused
Peace
ILuvUMoreMJ
KNOWhesALIVE
kdkennedy74
Christiana
12 posters

Go down

Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Empty Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com

Post by Christiana Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Still doing LAFD and ambulance research today....and came across this article by Steve Ruda called Lessons from the Michael Jackson Call.

http://www.fireengineering.com/index/articles/display/4846969673/articles/fire-engineering/volume-162/issue-10/departments/what-we_learned/lessons-from_the_michael.html
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Empty Re: Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:32 pm

After trying to revive Michael Jackson for some time, a member of the Jackson family declared that Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, had died.

I found the above line interesting. Why hasn't anyone from UCLA staff made this declaration?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Empty Re: Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:02 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:After trying to revive Michael Jackson for some time, a member of the Jackson family declared that Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, had died.

I found the above line interesting. Why hasn't anyone from UCLA staff made this declaration?

I was about to ask the same question... This little piece of the whole story still bothers me..
Besides that my hope is falling appart Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Icon_cry ... i'm now on 11% Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Kopfschuettel ... Damn thats not much.. Before i was 250%...
Mabye i need a day or two to pull myself together... And return with 300%
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:27 am

Our paramedics were in the back rendering care when camera lenses shot through the windows. One photographer, unfortunately, captured Michael on the gurney (stretcher) as the ambulance negotiated the streets. Rumors were that the photo was taken by a member of the LAFD. This was not true, and the PIOs quickly verified that this picture was not taken by any first responders. As I said earlier, the business at hand was a commitment to service and genuine care for Michael Jackson, which was given to our patient in an all-out effort to save his life. The photo was taken by a photographer who sold it to the media for an unbelievable amount of money.

This makes it sound like the ambulance photo was indeed real. The whole article is not very encouraging to say the least. No
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:40 am

Well it still doesn't look like Michael in the ambulance.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:14 am

I wasn't trying to be discouraging...it was just something I had not seen before and thought I'd share. I like to gather as much info as possible, whether it seems to support the hoax...or...not so much.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 am

No I'm glad you posted it. I'm with you...I want to see all info, pro hoax or not. I need to know the truth either way...it's just hard sometimes.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:38 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:After trying to revive Michael Jackson for some time, a member of the Jackson family declared that Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, had died.

Ofcourse a member of the Jackson family. Don't they take on the roles of doctors,police and spokespeople. They can do it all. Next Jermaine is going to hold a press conference saying that he just heard from the judge that Murray has been convicted to life in prison and the case is closed finally.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by infinatetrinity Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:41 am

I saw on one of Jonellstars hoax videos that the ambulance that had MJ in it had tinted windows and if that is the case how can such a pic be taken to begin with through the window???
infinatetrinity
infinatetrinity

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:54 am

hi confused i think you are right there but you forgot to add he will probably be the prison guard as well Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:hi confused i think you are right there but you forgot to add he will probably be the prison guard as well Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Lol

Hahaha! Yeah I can see him first holding a press conference announcing that Murray is going to serve a life sentence. Then he will go to the back ..change his clothes into a police uniform and arrest Murray..After a few days he will hold another press conference as a prison guard saying Murray is doing ok in jail and feels very guilty. Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Lol
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 am

STOP im gonna wet myself and i dont have a cup Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:26 am

Thanks again, CHRISTIANA for the important link.

Once we provided the care, we transported within four minutes to the treating hospital and transferred the care of our patient to the UCLA. For the most part, our responsibility was complete. The work of UCLA Hospital and its staff had just begun. After trying to revive Michael Jackson for some time, a member of the Jackson family declared that Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, had died.
It's very clear that Michael wasn't declared dead by any UCLA med staff/doctors. Just the Jackson family declared. According to this, the fireengineering.com is trying to tell everybody that they did their job of transferring Michael to UCLA. Whatever happened after, they don't have any say on things.

When our emergency apparatus arrived on-scene, no one was in the streets surrounding the Jackson estate.
This is not actually true as there are always fans outside/in the streets. I remembered one of our forum members was actually there SOMEONEINTHE DARK, https://mjkit.forumotion.net/ucla-f51/ucla-june-25-witness-report-t3607.htm

When Michael Jackson was transported, the whirl of media and paparazzi descended on Carolwood Avenue, just off Sunset Boulevard. People surrounded the rescue ambulance, taking pictures and trying to catch a glimpse of the patient in the back of the ambulance.
I thought he said no one was in the streets, and now it's stated that people surrounded the rescue ambulance Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Icon_scratch

These are all my thoughts on this article.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:31 am

oh well another liar so it seems
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 pm

juliet wrote:Thanks again, CHRISTIANA for the important link.

Once we provided the care, we transported within four minutes to the treating hospital and transferred the care of our patient to the UCLA. For the most part, our responsibility was complete. The work of UCLA Hospital and its staff had just begun. After trying to revive Michael Jackson for some time, a member of the Jackson family declared that Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, had died.
It's very clear that Michael wasn't declared dead by any UCLA med staff/doctors. Just the Jackson family declared. According to this, the fireengineering.com is trying to tell everybody that they did their job of transferring Michael to UCLA. Whatever happened after, they don't have any say on things.

When our emergency apparatus arrived on-scene, no one was in the streets surrounding the Jackson estate.
This is not actually true as there are always fans outside/in the streets. I remembered one of our forum members was actually there SOMEONEINTHE DARK, https://mjkit.forumotion.net/ucla-f51/ucla-june-25-witness-report-t3607.htm

When Michael Jackson was transported, the whirl of media and paparazzi descended on Carolwood Avenue, just off Sunset Boulevard. People surrounded the rescue ambulance, taking pictures and trying to catch a glimpse of the patient in the back of the ambulance.
I thought he said no one was in the streets, and now it's stated that people surrounded the rescue ambulance Steve Ruda Article on FireEngineering.com Icon_scratch

These are all my thoughts on this article.

I think he was pointing out that when they go there, there were no people, but when they left it was a different story. We have the video of when they were leaving showing the paps, tour van, etc.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 pm

infinatetrinity wrote:I saw on one of Jonellstars hoax videos that the ambulance that had MJ in it had tinted windows and if that is the case how can such a pic be taken to begin with through the window???

You can take a photo through a tinted window as long as you use a flash. He used a flash.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm

When did he write this? Who does this article address? And what exactly are the lessons to be learned?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:35 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:When did he write this? Who does this article address? And what exactly are the lessons to be learned?

I wasn't posting it to create a lesson to be learned. It was just something that I found that I had not seen before. I try to present anything new I find, regardless of how it may or may not support the hoax. I don't like to disregard things, just because they don't support the hoax. I like to have all the information available that I can find.

The article was written for Fire Engineering--either for the magazine, or for the website itself. There is no date on the article on the website, but it's got Issue 10 in the URL, so it may have been written in October, if it's a monthly publication. And it addresses firemen, because that magazine is written for them.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Remember people that everybody can say averything if this person is well payed for doing it.
So don´t loose your hope.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa7 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:01 pm

I think the most interesting thing is the reference to HIPPA that the privacy of the patient and his family is of paramount importance, WHY therefore did a nurse tell Dileo (and whoever else!!) before telling the family so that Dileo and Murray (who was not a UCLA doctor and therefore I would think would qualify as a member of the public unless they satisfied themselves as to his qualifications and medical standing - anyone could say they were Michael's doctor, in such a delicate situation you would need verification) And why then did Dileo and or Randy Phillips tell the family - this doesnt make sense...
alexa7
alexa7

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Christiana wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:When did he write this? Who does this article address? And what exactly are the lessons to be learned?

I wasn't posting it to create a lesson to be learned. It was just something that I found that I had not seen before. I try to present anything new I find, regardless of how it may or may not support the hoax. I don't like to disregard things, just because they don't support the hoax. I like to have all the information available that I can find.

The article was written for Fire Engineering--either for the magazine, or for the website itself. There is no date on the article on the website, but it's got Issue 10 in the URL, so it may have been written in October, if it's a monthly publication. And it addresses firemen, because that magazine is written for them.

I didn't mean you.
But the articles title is Lessons to be learned from the Michael Jackson Incident, or something like that.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:
Christiana wrote:

I didn't mean you.
But the articles title is Lessons to be learned from the Michael Jackson Incident, or something like that.

OK, thanks...wasn't sure. Smile
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum