Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ - I AM GETTING A BIT MORE CONCERNED

4 posters

Go down

PLEASE READ - I AM GETTING A BIT MORE CONCERNED Empty PLEASE READ - I AM GETTING A BIT MORE CONCERNED

Post by hesouttamylife Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:46 pm

http://firpocarr.com/id5.html

What would the possible loss of 1.5 billion dollars in profits mean to shareholders of a major music holding company?  This is frightening!

The Misery of Missing Michael

Why court convictions won't fix fans

By Dr. Firpo Carr

Los Angeles Sentinel Newspaper

January 21 - 27, 2010

Day 210, Week 30, Article 29

Although I am neither a psychiatrist nor a psychologist I was nonetheless flattered to be invited to make scholarly contributions to an online discussion group sponsored by The Association of Black Psychologists in the United Kingdom: The Voice of Black Psychologists in Britain. I had no idea that my college psych courses, in conjunction with further independent study of the intricacies of human behavior, would lead to such an honor. Realistically, you don't have to be a mental health professional to know that people the world over are heartbroken-devastated-over the premature death of Michael Joseph Jackson. Mind you, I not talking about mindless teenage groupies who indiscriminately attached themselves to anyone perceived to be the latest rising star. No, I'm talking about very rational people, some of them highly educated, who are experiencing a gaping hole in their heart. Intriguingly, some apparently were fans without being consciously aware of it; subconscious fans, if you will. Consider an example of this in an unsolicited letter I recently received, reproduced herewith with the writer's permission:

"Evening, Dr. Carr. Just wanted to tell someone how much I miss Michael. My family and friends obviously don't understand. I was never a fan, per se (I liked his music, but I prefer more instrumental and classical), but after he passed, I realized what a special spirit we lost. I can't quite explain it. The magnetism he exudes, it draws me to him, and now he is gone. As a religious man, do you think my grieving and seeking answers is a form of idolatry? I am worried about his. No one's passing has EVER caused this reaction from me. I can't explain it. I am just worried that the amount of time I spend thinking about Jackson and the energy I spend in researching, reading, etc., is very close to my placing him above my Father and Savior. Do you have any clue as to the very messianic imagery Jackson employed? Did he consider himself a messenger? Why does this man move my spirit as he does? I sound crazy. Oh well. I am not, though. I hear many reacted to Elvis's passing in a similar manner. But, geeze. I am an educated, professional, rational person. These feelings are a first for me. Thanks for letting me express my thoughts privately. [Not anymore.] Smile Best, MZ."

Another mourner, who also cleared me to publish her unsolicited feelings, writes from across the Atlantic: "I take this opportunity to thank you deeply with all my heart for what you did for Michael when he was among us. I miss him terribly, and I'm glad there were people like you who showed him he was respected as a human being and not only taken as a money making machine. And I would have wished him to be surrounded by people like you in the last days of his life, but he wasn't. My name is Cherhazade KHALDI, I'm French. Since Michael's death, I have been devastated. I think there are more players involved in his death. Liars. People who took advantage of him financially. I want the truth and justice for the most wonderful person in the world, Michael Jackson. That's why I do all I can for the truth. I support the This Is NOT It Campaign. I am translating Larry Nimmer's documentary, The Untold Story of Neverland. Michael was not treated fairly. He was treated like a tool, despite the fact that he was a wonderful man; so pure and good to people, and his passing is a huge tragedy for the entire world. So I respect so much people like you who raise their voices to tell the truth and it's really an honor for me to have the opportunity to tell you that. By the way, I love your articles. Thank you so much."

The Bible speaks candidly about the ugly, unforgiving "sting" of death. (1 Cor. 15:55-57; Hos. 13:14) Some understand this to be true on several levels; one being that since the dead are unconscious, it's the living who suffer as they sorely miss their loved one. The dead are unaware of our feelings. "We know that we will die," wrote wise King Solomon, "but the dead don't know a thing." (Eccl. 9:5, Contemporary English Version) Most assuredly, the death of a loved one causes a searing pain-an indescribable "sting"-that's unlike any other pain the human psyche is capable of experiencing. But those in the know don't suffer as do the uninitiated. The apostle Paul, who Michael believed just as he believed Solomon, explained: "And regarding the question, friends, that has come up about what happens to those already dead and buried, we don't want you in the dark any longer. First off, you must not carry on over them like people who have nothing to look forward to, as if the grave were the last word." (1 Thess. 4:13, Message Bible) No, the grave isn't "the last word." Billions who died in the past will be resurrected to live life again here on earth in a paradise that Michael had a keen vision of. (Acts 24:15; Isa. 65:17-25) The misery of missing Michael will be a thing of the past!-Rev. 21:3-5.

Is Jehovah Miserable Over Missing Michael?: The Bible describes Jehovah, the Creator, as a "happy God." (1 Tim. 1:11) But he's also portrayed as experiencing other emotions, intense anger being one of them. (Ex. 4:14) But can he rightly be depicted as being miserable on occasion? More to the point, is he, like MZ and Cherhazade Khaldi above, miserable over missing Michael? Well, while misery (or any related term) may not be the best word to use, the Bible shows that God misses his faithful servants who are now asleep in death. "Set a date when you'll see me again," requested faithful Job as he awaited death and resurrection. (Job 14:13, 14, MB) How would God feel about Job as His faithful creature slept in the grave? "Homesick with longing for the creature you made, you'll call-and I'll answer!" (Job 14:15, MB) God yearns for, yes, longs to resurrect Job! So it is with countless millions asleep in death.

Is Jesus Miserable Over Missing Michael?: The Bible says Jesus Christ reflects the very character of Jehovah. For a certainty, Jesus "is the reflection of [God's] glory and the exact representation [Greek, "character"] of his very being." (Heb. 1:3; Col. 1:15) So, if Jehovah yearns to resurrect the dead, you can believe Jesus does too. In fact, when his friend Lazarus died, Jesus was heartsick, even though he knew he was about to resurrect Lazarus! "I am the resurrection, and the life," declared Jesus. "He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live." (John 11:25, King James Version) "Then when Mary [Lazarus' grieving sister] was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled. And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see." (John 11:32-34) And what did the miracle-working Son of God do next? Quite simply, "Jesus wept." (John 11:35) After weeping Jesus resurrected Lazarus with the power of the holy spirit that Jehovah, who Himself is yearns to resurrect humans, gave him.

Granted, it's true what Jeannie, who also wrote me, said: "Regardless of the outcome of any forthcoming charges concerning this rat [Dr. Conrad Murray] the world has been deprived of pure and true soul. No amount of legal proceedings and punishment can give him back to us." This, to be sure, is a harsh, gut-wrenching reality. But, be encouraged, for as stated above, God can give him back to us. "For with God," dear Jeannie, "nothing shall be impossible." (Luke 1:37, KJV) Peace and blessings to all. Amen.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ - I AM GETTING A BIT MORE CONCERNED Empty Re: PLEASE READ - I AM GETTING A BIT MORE CONCERNED

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:54 pm

FROM THE ARTICLE
Why were all the versions different? New facts arouse, even though it was
determined at the time that all the facts were in. These altered
previously held conclusions thought to be fixed in stone. This scenario
is not at all too dissimilar from what is going on in Michael Jackson's
death investigation. This is why it's taking the police so long! To put
this entire matter in perspective, the spine tingling intrigue
surrounding the death investigation of the Gloved One rivals the bold
brazen assassination of President John F. Kennedy 46 years ago. That
happened in broad daylight while the entire world watched! Now, compare
that with the death of Michael Jackson, who died in the secluded
confines of a bedroom, completely out of the sight of earth's
population of nearly seven billion people. I'm not exaggerating when I
say the deeper you dig in this whole mess, the more convoluted the
details become. The closer you look at the puzzle, the more confused
you become. And then there are the details you wish you had not uncovered.

The bottom line is this: Some things are better left unsaid. Some efforts
better left abandoned. Some mysteries better left unsolved. Even with
having said all this, there may well be explosive, even monumental
developments on the horizon.

Okay.... all of that really makes me think....... hmmm.... I need other people's opinions on this one.... PLEASE READ - I AM GETTING A BIT MORE CONCERNED Icon_scratch
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ - I AM GETTING A BIT MORE CONCERNED Empty Re: PLEASE READ - I AM GETTING A BIT MORE CONCERNED

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:13 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:http://firpocarr.com/id5.html

What would the possible loss of 1.5 billion dollars in profits mean to shareholders of a major music holding company? This is frightening!

He used that as an illustration. Saying that because of the loss of profit and emergency board meeting was called. Two Senior VPs and the Shareholders. Each of the three give an entirely different rendition of what transpired during the same meeting.

I'm finishing the article now - I'll be back with more thoughts.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:37 pm

The bottom line is this: Some things are better left unsaid. Some efforts
better left abandoned. Some mysteries better left unsolved. Even with
having said all this, there may well be explosive, even monumental
developments on the horizon.

And I'm sure it's not just about the will.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm

But if they all give an entirely different rendition... ????

I don't understand.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum