An article about the hoax - need your help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Karen27 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 am

hey guys,

In a post I wrote the other day, I told you that I'm an entertainment reporter (not the gossip kind, don't worry ) for a big magazine in Israel. I'm doing an article about the possibilty of MJ still being alive (after hanging with you guys for a week, I believe he is!).
There are so many clues, theories, speculations, that I'm starting to get a little lost and confused.
so I need your help - if you were doing an article, trying to explain to people why MJ is alive and faked his death, what were your strongest arguments? what are the most important things and facts you think i should mention in my article?
You're more than welcome to send me links, youtube vidoes, etc.


Thanks a million!
Karen.
avatar
Karen27
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Christiana on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:31 pm

As a reporter, shouldn't you know (or be able to decipher) the strongest arguments for the hoax? Just curious. Anyway, the new front page of this site might give you some answers.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/
avatar
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by ezzramj on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:50 pm

i think if you're really going to do an article, you should bring to peoples attention the fact that we all know the ambulance pic is fake and the ambulance footage was staged. maybe talk about a few of the solid facts
avatar
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:51 pm

I suggest you watch all the videos of Jonell star on youtube, hers are very informative and some of the best on there. Start with the first one-there are 14.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Karen27 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Christiana wrote:As a reporter, shouldn't you know (or be able to decipher) the strongest arguments for the hoax? Just curious. Anyway, the new front page of this site might give you some answers.

[url=http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/[/quote[/url]]

of course I will. I've been working on it for the last two weeks.
I was just wondering what your thoughts are...
avatar
Karen27
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Karen27 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:I suggest you watch all the videos of Jonell star on youtube, hers are very informative and some of the best on there. Start with the first one-there are 14.

I think I watched some of her videos, but I'll check it out. thanks!
avatar
Karen27
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by me0101 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:37 pm

In addition to Jonnel I would recommend LunaJo67. Both give excellent reviews of recent incidents as well as a history of all of the legal issues throughout Michael's career, who was/is involved, why, what they had to gain, why they did what they did. Bottom line is EVERYONE wanted a piece of Michael. Well worth watching both sets of videos to get a complete picture but prepare to spend several hours to not only view but to digest it all. It's pretty shocking IMO.
avatar
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Confused on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:40 pm

You should start off by saying that the internet is full with rumors of MJ being alive and then say that you went to find out why some people believe this...Then you write about all the strange inconsistenties about his death...No doctor who signed the death certificate..no officials speaking about his death....some people think the lack of emotion from his family is also a big part of it ..people saying things that a person wouldn't say about a person who is dead=the so called slip ups..etc etc.
Maybe you can show us the article after it is published!!
avatar
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Confused on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Karen27 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:I suggest you watch all the videos of Jonell star on youtube, hers are very informative and some of the best on there. Start with the first one-there are 14.

I think I watched some of her videos, but I'll check it out. thanks!

Ok Jonell has some good videos but she sometimes goes off into theory land which one can't prove. I think it is better to stick to the facts.
avatar
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by mumof3 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 pm

that the memeorial and funeral looked more like a celebration and the trees did not blow in the wind but they moved about by themselves just like the dustbins.
avatar
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by MJhunny on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 pm

yeah jonells vids are good i think up until around part 9 or 10 from there on
I don't really think she had that much to offer.
I would recommend the vids of Mauramissesmichael, who also is a member on this forum, I think she has some great insights and tries hard to research the facts befor just throwing a video together imo
avatar
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by DarkYetLovely on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Yeah I agree. Stick to the facts. Throwing out the little things like, "someone said this and it seems odd" might only work to discredit your article. Things like the death certificates, the will/signatures, the time table for the entire day of the 25th... things of that nature.

I also agree that you should point out that the ambulance pic is way fake, even though it doesn't really prove that the death was fake so much that somebody just really wanted to make a buck. I still think it'd help people to pay more attention and consider the possibilities.

I'd stay away from talking about any theories specifically. Just let the readers know that there are some and curious minds should look into it for themselves.

Good luck and thanks for writing it
avatar
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:08 pm

And don't forget to mention that the house security tapes were missing, and we have heard several different stories from the Jackson family members as to who told who of Michael's death, there are several different versions as to who told the children, also why would a cardiology Doctor with 17 years experience perform CPR on Michael on his bed when anyone with even basic first aid knowledge knows it is done on a hard surface, why was there such a delay at phoning 911? the statement was that Murray didn't know MJs address- he was living there and he wasn't the only person at the house. Also why was the "body" in a white sheet and not a standard blue LA bodybag and why were there 2 helicopters? also there was an alarm to evacuate the hospital where MJ was taken-was this so he could make his escape? We have also learned the the LAX airport was closed on that day for a while and a private jet flew out. Jermaine gave the statement saying his Brother has passed, this is always done by a Doctor or someone professional-never a family member and all this is apart from the Jackson family members not acting like they had lost someone close, in fact Katherine was shopping for camping gear the very next day and Joe in an interview was trying to promote something he had done. There is a thread somewhere where someone has put all the inconsistencies, if someone remembers the title perhaps they will enlighten you.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by MJhunny on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:15 pm

avatar
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Angelica on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Personal
Sorry to say but there's something in this story that this coming together.
Very strange person named Karen, who is said to be the Israeli journalist, saying that needs our help.
She wants to know the arguments that we have to believe and make others believe that his death was forged, is not it strange?
Because we have thousands of blogs, we combine repeat the same theories, reasons, distrust and etc ...
Today no one is more for off-topic, what else is on the Internet is information, and most say the same things.
This seems to me someone who is doing an investigation, such quality control, like let's see what the people think and now it's time to get back, like let's see if my fans are smarter and have realized my messages ..
.
Well friends it's just my opinion, I was surprised the name Karen, you will agree with me, after almost five months to find someone who is not aware of the matter is hard to believe, even being a journalist!
A hug.
avatar
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Woonplaats : BRASIL - RIO DE JANEIRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Yes the videos from Luna re good from what I have seen...also MJforeverandAday....
But why would you be writing an article about this? Because if it is a GOOD article about MJ and about his fans then it would center on the facts and bring attention to discrepencies and contradictions in the story. Which might be harmful to MJ or the family-so is the article about the hoax believers or...what is it?

My strongest argument is Murray is seemingly a fall guy for something else. The entire thing is being written off as just another overdose and there is more then enough to say this is not so. Seems all mainstream media wants to do is lump MJ with so many other "gone to soon" washed up entertainers who were worth more dead...I don't believe that so I was looking into a murder theory that was being covered up and I found this place.
Now my strongest arguments that keep me here is the opposing stories from everyone-including family. Janet was in Atlanta,New York and London when she heard. LAtoya told the kids..Dileo told the kids and Ortega told the kids...LAtoya didnt see the kids until she got to the hospital and they were with Katherine so apparently she did not tell them first. Every single story we hear is so unproffessional that every official in LA should be fired.
You read about the photos and videos and calls...this is all I'm saying-I'm being cautious ,no offense.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Karen27 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Angelica wrote:Personal
Sorry to say but there's something in this story that this coming together.
Very strange person named Karen, who is said to be the Israeli journalist, saying that needs our help.
She wants to know the arguments that we have to believe and make others believe that his death was forged, is not it strange?
Because we have thousands of blogs, we combine repeat the same theories, reasons, distrust and etc ...
Today no one is more for off-topic, what else is on the Internet is information, and most say the same things.
This seems to me someone who is doing an investigation, such quality control, like let's see what the people think and now it's time to get back, like let's see if my fans are smarter and have realized my messages ..
.
Well friends it's just my opinion, I was surprised the name Karen, you will agree with me, after almost five months to find someone who is not aware of the matter is hard to believe, even being a journalist!
A hug.


Hi Angelica,
I was afraid of this - someone thinking that I'm lying or even worst - that i'm a part of the hoax. I hate to break it to you, but I'm real.
I don't know why you think I'm strange (it's a little insulting, actually), but I'm telling the truth. I'm a 27 yo woman from Israel, who's working as a journalist, and also happen to be a former fan of MJ.
Believe it or not, A LOT of people aren't aware of the hoax. in fact, when I told some of my friends about it, they were really surprised. people who are not fans don't really look up for these things, and the hoax hasn't got any madia attention.
and BTW, I was only asking for a little guidance - what's wrong with that? I'm watching all the videos and reading everything there is out there, but there is so much, it made me wonder what MJ fans think is most important.
I didn't have to tell you guys about the article, you probably would have never know about it (since it's published in Isreal), but I thought it will make all the hoax believers happy.
that's all.

everyone else - thank you so much for all the tips.
avatar
Karen27
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Karen27 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Confused wrote:You should start off by saying that the internet is full with rumors of MJ being alive and then say that you went to find out why some people believe this...Then you write about all the strange inconsistenties about his death...No doctor who signed the death certificate..no officials speaking about his death....some people think the lack of emotion from his family is also a big part of it ..people saying things that a person wouldn't say about a person who is dead=the so called slip ups..etc etc.
Maybe you can show us the article after it is published!!

I will publish a link to out website once it's up (in a week or so). it'll be in Hebrew but I can translate the main parts for you, or you can use google translator
I can also scan it if you want (and so that people don't think I'm lying.. ).
avatar
Karen27
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Karen27 wrote:
Confused wrote:You should start off by saying that the internet is full with rumors of MJ being alive and then say that you went to find out why some people believe this...Then you write about all the strange inconsistenties about his death...No doctor who signed the death certificate..no officials speaking about his death....some people think the lack of emotion from his family is also a big part of it ..people saying things that a person wouldn't say about a person who is dead=the so called slip ups..etc etc.
Maybe you can show us the article after it is published!!

I will publish a link to out website once it's up (in a week or so). it'll be in Hebrew but I can translate the main parts for you, or you can use google translator
I can also scan it if you want (and so that people don't think I'm lying.. ).

Haha-love the blue face-ok. It is true -we would only see what is written in Israel if we were to llok for it,which I have done before as I am interested in anything to do with Israel. Why do you say "former fan" though.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Karen27 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:04 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Yes the videos from Luna re good from what I have seen...also MJforeverandAday....
But why would you be writing an article about this? Because if it is a GOOD article about MJ and about his fans then it would center on the facts and bring attention to discrepencies and contradictions in the story. Which might be harmful to MJ or the family-so is the article about the hoax believers or...what is it?

My strongest argument is Murray is seemingly a fall guy for something else. The entire thing is being written off as just another overdose and there is more then enough to say this is not so. Seems all mainstream media wants to do is lump MJ with so many other "gone to soon" washed up entertainers who were worth more dead...I don't believe that so I was looking into a murder theory that was being covered up and I found this place.
Now my strongest arguments that keep me here is the opposing stories from everyone-including family. Janet was in Atlanta,New York and London when she heard. LAtoya told the kids..Dileo told the kids and Ortega told the kids...LAtoya didnt see the kids until she got to the hospital and they were with Katherine so apparently she did not tell them first. Every single story we hear is so unproffessional that every official in LA should be fired.
You read about the photos and videos and calls...this is all I'm saying-I'm being cautious ,no offense.

the article will center on the facts, and it WILL be good. I'm on your side, or I wasn't posting here.
avatar
Karen27
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by ishealive on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Karen you should look into all the contradictions & inconsistencies. It's even difficult trying to remember them all but the family all have a different story, i've lost count how many people first told the kids MJ "died" imo if you die celebrity or real person everyone has their stories straight because it's the truth but not in this case...
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Karen27 wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:Yes the videos from Luna re good from what I have seen...also MJforeverandAday....
But why would you be writing an article about this? Because if it is a GOOD article about MJ and about his fans then it would center on the facts and bring attention to discrepencies and contradictions in the story. Which might be harmful to MJ or the family-so is the article about the hoax believers or...what is it?

My strongest argument is Murray is seemingly a fall guy for something else. The entire thing is being written off as just another overdose and there is more then enough to say this is not so. Seems all mainstream media wants to do is lump MJ with so many other "gone to soon" washed up entertainers who were worth more dead...I don't believe that so I was looking into a murder theory that was being covered up and I found this place.
Now my strongest arguments that keep me here is the opposing stories from everyone-including family. Janet was in Atlanta,New York and London when she heard. LAtoya told the kids..Dileo told the kids and Ortega told the kids...LAtoya didnt see the kids until she got to the hospital and they were with Katherine so apparently she did not tell them first. Every single story we hear is so unproffessional that every official in LA should be fired.
You read about the photos and videos and calls...this is all I'm saying-I'm being cautious ,no offense.

the article will center on the facts, and it WILL be good. I'm on your side, or I wasn't posting here.

Ok Karen....and ishealvies post under mine is sooo true. There have been so many -we need to find a recap thread for you

Really though I found out alot from MaurramissesMichaels videos-she usually has stuff in her videos I didnt know or havent seen-911 call/belt off the body bag etc.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Karen27 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:11 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
Karen27 wrote:
Confused wrote:You should start off by saying that the internet is full with rumors of MJ being alive and then say that you went to find out why some people believe this...Then you write about all the strange inconsistenties about his death...No doctor who signed the death certificate..no officials speaking about his death....some people think the lack of emotion from his family is also a big part of it ..people saying things that a person wouldn't say about a person who is dead=the so called slip ups..etc etc.
Maybe you can show us the article after it is published!!

I will publish a link to out website once it's up (in a week or so). it'll be in Hebrew but I can translate the main parts for you, or you can use google translator
I can also scan it if you want (and so that people don't think I'm lying.. ).

Haha-love the blue face-ok. It is true -we would only see what is written in Israel if we were to llok for it,which I have done before as I am interested in anything to do with Israel. Why do you say "former fan" though.

I was a huge fan when I was little, like 11 yo (that was 16 years ago..). I even went to see his concert when he came here in '93. I went with my mom cause she wouldn't let me go beself ...
I still love his music and him, but I can't really say I've been an active fan in the last ten years.
I did, however. attended the Thriller flash mob we had here a few weeks ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJKaHVWktPg
avatar
Karen27
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Karen27 wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:
Karen27 wrote:
Confused wrote:You should start off by saying that the internet is full with rumors of MJ being alive and then say that you went to find out why some people believe this...Then you write about all the strange inconsistenties about his death...No doctor who signed the death certificate..no officials speaking about his death....some people think the lack of emotion from his family is also a big part of it ..people saying things that a person wouldn't say about a person who is dead=the so called slip ups..etc etc.
Maybe you can show us the article after it is published!!

I will publish a link to out website once it's up (in a week or so). it'll be in Hebrew but I can translate the main parts for you, or you can use google translator
I can also scan it if you want (and so that people don't think I'm lying.. ).

Haha-love the blue face-ok. It is true -we would only see what is written in Israel if we were to llok for it,which I have done before as I am interested in anything to do with Israel. Why do you say "former fan" though.

I was a huge fan when I was little, like 11 yo (that was 16 years ago..). I even went to see his concert when he came here in '93. I went with my mom cause she wouldn't let me go beself ...
I still love his music and him, but I can't really say I've been an active fan in the last ten years.
I did, however. attended the Thriller flash mob we had here a few weeks ago
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJKaHVWktPg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJKaHVWktPg[/quote[/url]]

HAHA-looks fun. I think once a fan always for the most part-many of us were inactive for a while-I had just started listening to him again and looking him up on youtube an dhad even said just days before the 25th-"Dang Michae needs to come out with something new".
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by hope on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:42 pm

http://dianajeann.blogspot.com/
my latest post is a big one for me.
Lots of research, too much to post here
avatar
hope
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27
Woonplaats : Planet Earth

View user profile http://dianajeann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:13 pm

hope wrote:http://dianajeann.blogspot.com/
my latest post is a big one for me.
Lots of research, too much to post here

Your blog is a great place to regroup thoughts! Thanks -very interesting about Murray-also had never seen those photos of the actor-all the actor photos I have seen were of a white guy. Smile
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Happy Feet on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Hi Karen,

Some of us on here (I'm one of them) believe that Michael has faked his death for necessary and serious reasons. Some think it's just a movie, others have other theories. However we all have one thing in common and that is we believe Michael is alive.

Since I'm one of the ones who believes that this fake death is because of genuine reasons, I don't think I would like to have my theories and things I have come up with printed or advertised in a news article. Everyone else is welcome to share their comments with you, but I'd appreciate having nothing under my username in your column.

Thanks and good luck
avatar
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by darkchild on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:48 pm

This is a very exciting post. I am glad to see that others are beginning to wake up. In my heart, I think MJ is still alive. I have been doing my own research on the internet. Things do not fit together as easily as the main stream press would like us to believe regarding MJ so-called death. Personally, MJ's so-called passing is eating me up like a cancer inside. My gut just tells me that he is not dead. The truth will set us free. He is a total genius. I have loved MJ since I was 11 years old. Please keep searching to find the truth. My heart knows that MJ is out. God bless you for your efforts!
avatar
darkchild
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Michealisbeautiful on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:10 pm

This girl has the most intelligent vids, some stuff I dont think was on here she really compiles some good evidence. If you research whats in her vids you will have a VERY GOOD story.
Best of luck ~

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaisyDyva
avatar
Michealisbeautiful
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/iagreetogivejennymysoul

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by forevermine_mj on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:40 am

pleaseeeeeeeee............ don't forget to mention the family's weird behaviour n plz include derek n cassandra in ur article even though it can be BS but still its worth mentioning 'cause the jackson family haven't took any action against cassandra. derek is yet to write any insulting article abt MJ
avatar
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : INDIA, RANCHI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:32 pm

I wouldnt mention Derek and Cass really-he has not said anything negative but in reality the fam may not have done anything because it is so obvious-IMO. Just IMO-if it were in an article it might get more attention.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An article about the hoax - need your help!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum