Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead

+69
Annie OK?
steffmaster1
zeus
Confused
maelinimarie
Butterfly J
ILuvUMoreMJ
gemnpearl
darkchild
Liberian Girl hee hee
juliet
BCorn
Happy Feet
MJonMyMind
LiberianGgirl
DooDoo
tayl0rx4
SunShine
GirlSaturday
MissPeppers
me0101
YouAreMyLifeMJ
ONESTEPCLOSER
bedevicito
itsall4love
ishealive
MJLover1990
neverlandprincess
nellyka7
MJhunny
SPAKKLE29FUL
yaya
misha86
missyoumuch
Grace
lotus1
IhaveaCRUSHonMJ
angelshadow
Give.In.To.Me
Kazumi
maria-c
warrior_of_MJ_light
EarthAngel90
q0txciityl0ve
lonelynation
city.gal1
Gema
MJFOREVER
Stranger In Chi-town
Ibelieve8
MJThrillsMe
YveLoVesMJ
Sweet1
mumof3
MJJ1982
lisap27
badloving
MJJ Love
TheKiddNerd
4evermichael71
infinitylady
MJsAngelEyes1987
kdkennedy74
Harleyblonde
jpresley
techdiva
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
mjgirl86
MJGIRL18
73 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Empty Re: Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead

Post by Sweet1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Not likely, what would be the point? If, he would get paid for a public confession then that would be another matter. It's always been about money with that family. Keep the Faith!

MissPeppers wrote:DO you all think Jordan will fess up and publicy admit to lying over the molestation by MJ now his father is dead?
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Empty Re: Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead

Post by LiberianGgirl Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

I'm so glad he's died. Very Happy he has made a favor to the world and to Michael
LiberianGgirl
LiberianGgirl

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:59 pm

[quote="GirlSaturday"]Suicide? yeah , right. Doesn't this have a scent of being a mob hit? Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_lol

Its called taking care of buisness!!! (put in a polite way )

Anythings possible given the last few months! Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_king
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:10 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:I dunno, I dont buy the tape thing.

Neither do I. That's a bunch of BS. If there was a tape proving that Michael was guilty, Sneddon would of gone after him like a dog on heat and gotten a conviction. Plus this tape was never mentioned in the 2005 trial.

BS. Tabloid BS!!!
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by BCorn Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:11 pm

TheKiddNerd wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Hmmm, is sad for the family no matter who dies but lets hope that these past 5 months he has thought Michael was dead his conscience greatly disturbed him. Is an awful thing to say but I hope he suffered knowing the many fans of Michael's all around the world knew what he had done and how he had lied for financial gain and even used his Son to do it.
As they say-you can't take it with you........

I can honestly agree with you on this. It's sad that a life is gone. But my grandma always told me " If you put out goods things good things come back and if you put out bad things they also come back" Maybe it's one of those tragic cases. Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_cry Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_pale

Sorry, but your grandmother was wrong. Michael only put out good things into the world and look what that has gotten him. Besides, the guy commited SUCIDE, meaning that HE got to decide when to die. This man was so selfish, ruining MJ's life for some money and now he has killed himself, rather then facing the reality of what he did. Michael had to stand the reality for YEARS and be accused of so many things, when this guy got off scott free, including getting to decide when was the best time for HIM to leave this world. f**k Evan Chandler. There is no such thing as karma, this guy STILL got what he wanted in the end.
BCorn
BCorn

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:15 pm

tayl0rx4 wrote:
me0101 wrote:Of all places JERSEY!!! Sorry but have to chuckle at that one.

LOL hey im from jersey!!

oh shucks. i feel no sympathy for that man. this doesnt effect me in no way

i'm from jersey too...ooohh, how i wish i could find jordie somewhere on the street. let it be in the hood & it'll be even better....
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 33

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Can someone clear something up for me... Jordan Chandler has never publicly admitted to lying, right??

I know it went around the internet but there was no proof of a confession and no reliable source, so it was an internet rumour.. right?

Thats how i understand it. Jordan (or Gavin) have never given an interview or been seen on camera to say "i lied"

I am correct?
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:23 pm

MissPeppers wrote:Can someone clear something up for me... Jordan Chandler has never publicly admitted to lying, right??

I know it went around the internet but there was no proof of a confession and no reliable source, so it was an internet rumour.. right?

Thats how i understand it. Jordan (or Gavin) have never given an interview or been seen on camera to say "i lied"

I am correct?

Yeah you are. No OFFICIAL statement has been published.
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Thats what i thought... thanks for clearing that up for me
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:54 pm

I am shocked when I read the news. I pray for his soul and I do hope his soul will find peace. Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_idea
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian Girl hee hee Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:52 pm

God don't like ugly! Even better would be if the guy was never born. He tried to ruin Michael's life and even said that was his plan. His greed took a big toll on Michael to be sure. I wouldn't normally say something like this about someone who dies, but in this case....good riddance to bad rubbish! Twisted Evil
Liberian Girl hee hee
Liberian Girl hee hee

Aantal berichten : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by darkchild Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:15 pm

This man destroyed Michael's life. I am sure that he could not live with himself, and the lies that he told regarding MJ.
darkchild
darkchild

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:22 pm

This wasn't like a hit or something was it? Suiciders usually leave notes! Hmmm......................................................
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:33 pm

I wonder why it took so long to release this info to the media? In the wake of Michael's so called death and considering who Evan was, you would think this would of hit the press minutes after the body was found. We should of heard this back on the 5th not 17th.

Strange. Weird. I dunno.........
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 pm

I found another link -funny this is not on any major newsites yet

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-jackson-accuser-suicide,0,5243105.story
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Happy Feet wrote:I wonder why it took so long to release this info to the media? In the wake of Michael's so called death and considering who Evan was, you would think this would of hit the press minutes after the body was found. We should of heard this back on the 5th not 17th.

Strange. Weird. I dunno.........

exactly-I only found three news stories "The Sun" (which I hate) the original that was posted and the Jersy news link I posted. However its already hit alot of MJ sites and blogs. Weird that it is not in mainstream yet though-that kind of bothers me.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:49 pm

It was on radaronline today. It's all a bit odd. This should be breaking news of some sort. Maybe he did leave a note, or maybe it's be quiet for a very good reason. You'd think stupid TMZ would of hooked up by now Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_smile . Hmm.... odd

The story is legit right????
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Happy Feet wrote:It was on radaronline today. It's all a bit odd. This should be breaking news of some sort. Maybe he did leave a note, or maybe it's be quiet for a very good reason. You'd think stupid TMZ would of hooked up by now Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_smile . Hmm.... odd

The story is legit right????

Absolutely-this is news from Jersy -your right I dunno why TMZ has not got it

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-jackson-accuser-suicide,0,5243105.story
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by gemnpearl Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:17 pm

gemnpearl
gemnpearl

Aantal berichten : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:19 pm

gemnpearl wrote:Fox is confirming
[url=http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/new_jersey/091117-father_of_michael_jackson_accuser_dead
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/new_jersey/091117-father_of_michael_jackson_accuser_dead[/quote[/url]]

huh-finally Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_scratch
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Feet Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Yeah something ain't right here. Only picking up the story now???? Maybe the made sure they could determine it definitely was suicide before releasing the story????

TTTooooo wwweeeeiiiirrrddd!!!!
Happy Feet
Happy Feet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:32 am

I'm still doubtful if this is true, but if he killed himself it wasn't from a guilty conscience...the man doesn't have one. He was supposedly very ill, so I'm guessing he took the selfish, easy way out. I feel more remorse for the bug I accidently stepped on today.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:21 am

Happy Feet wrote:This wasn't like a hit or something was it? Suiciders usually leave notes! Hmmm......................................................

Yes, they usually do but it´s not a rule.
Maybe some very angry MJ fans did after MJs "death" his life too difficult, we don´t know.Maybe he had just too much problems in his personal life and he didn´t knew another way to come out...
Maybe it wasn´t suicide after all? (or maybe I´m watching CSI too much Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_lol ).

Anyway, I don´t feel sorry for him and I´m sure he burns in hell. Good luck bastard!

Evil me Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:27 am

He probably didn't have anyone to leave a note for. His own son got a restraining order against him for beating him over the head with a dumbbell and macing him in the face. Evan Chandler makes Joe Jackson look like a decent human being.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:28 am

This is really of no consequence to the hoax and am surprised it has gone on for 5 pages.
However I am slightly disturbed at some of the remarks on here, he was a human who has gone before his time and he has left family. He was not by far the only one to hurt Michael. Do you all remember LaToya giving an interview saying her Brother was a child abuser? There is not so much hate for her and indeed was worse as families should stick together and think how Michael felt? There are many to blame for hurting Michael deeply-do you all wish them dead?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 am

I never wish someones dead, I wish they got what they deserve.
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by maelinimarie Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 am

Okay,This is my say in the matter.He rests with whomever and only God can Judge him now.I'm a FIRM believer in Karma and Truly believe that What goes around,comes around. But Like I said..He is gone now and only God can be his judge and he will be judged harshly for the pain that he caused. Every person out there that hurt Michael will meet their maker and be judged.
maelinimarie
maelinimarie

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

http://michaeljackson1fans.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:54 am

I would never wish anyone dead, but I sure don't care if he is. Imagine for a second what Michael's life might have been like if he never met Evan Chandler? It makes me cry just thinking about it. Sad

I just heard them announce this story on CNN, but it's not on their website yet...weird.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:26 am

"Another family source told the New York Post that Chandler had undergone plastic surgery and regularly administered Botox injections in his face that made him virtually unrecognisable from the time he first accused Jackson sixteen years ago."

Strange huh? Oh and it also says that
"Both parties signed a confidentiality agreement promising not to talk about the case or the settlement. "
"The case was abandoned after the boy refused to testify in criminal proceedings."

So the boy refused to testify? I wish they did not sign that confidentiality agreement.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1228772/Michael-Jackson-Jordan-Chandlers-father-Evan-commits-suicide-years-accusing-star-molesting-son.html#ixzz0XD2N3sVB
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:42 am

I DO NOT THINK HE KILLED HIMSELF .I BELIEVE SOMEBODY FIXED HIM.DO NOT THINK A BULLET TO THE HEAD WAS HIS STYLE.BEING A DOCTOR I WOULD THINK A DRUG OVERDOSE WOULD BE HIS STYLE.IT DOES NOT AFFECT ME ONE BIT,MAY HE ROT IN HELL.MAYBE THERE IS A DEATH LIST OUT THERE.
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 am

The big question : was he on MJ's list???

not saying MJ's behind this before you all gang up on me
but V for vendetta could be V for vigilante...
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 am

oh yeah suck on dat i dont care im well happy!! hes gone just jordy to get now Father of Michael Jackson Molestation Accuser Dead - Page 3 Icon_biggrin hope it was fans wouldnt dat of been call how he die? ha ha
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie OK? Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:47 am

I feel bad because it reminds me of pain of MJ again.
Anyway It seems that Karma really exist.
Annie OK?
Annie OK?

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:23 pm

No we don't wish all of them dead-and not everyone has said that. I didnt say that-and as for Latoya she is family and blood runs thicker than water-and she apolagised and was welcomed back in. It does not relate to the haox but it is odd that too me that this has happened and it is even odder to me that it has not hit in the news big. This has really happened it was on the Jersy news and Fox news confirmed-with like a half a pararaph. I am wondering what he was ill with-that seems to be a mystery as well. The whole Chandler situation is a mystery as far as things that have happened since there suit and so-nobody can say that it doesnt have anything to do with the hoax or June 25th.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:32 pm

MJhunny wrote:The big question : was he on MJ's list???

Since the ´death´of Michael there have been to many coincidances.... And we on these forums never took them as just a coincidence... This for one is not a coincidance IMO, it is a very creepy incident...
I for one am not happy with this, it is too freaky!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by JustAnotherPartOfMe Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:49 pm

May God forgive him...
JustAnotherPartOfMe
JustAnotherPartOfMe

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:50 pm

See wrote:

Since the ´death´of Michael there have been to many coincidances.... And we on these forums never took them as just a coincidence... This for one is not a coincidance IMO, it is a very creepy incident...

ditto
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 am

He must have messed with the wrong person and they got him. It's still sad even though he was an a**.
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:36 am

See wrote:

That's so true....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:25 pm

I'm not sad about that, sorry....
I just think : Karma !

He detroyed Michael's life but also his son (Jordy) life with his manipulations.

Money can't buy hapiness..especially when you detroyed others lifes.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by zeus Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:43 pm

How do we know he really died.They claim he had so much plastic surgery that you could not recognize him.He was also doing drugs.Sounds familiar .If he was dead on the 5th why did it take this long to reach the press.TMZ loves these kind of stuff.Hmmm maybe another hoax???
zeus
zeus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:16 am

CNN finally got it posted on their website. Also, Joy Behar did an interview. Check this out!!!
I found it on MJDH website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_j0Go4cMEQ

Someone also commented that Jordie's brother(Raymond) wrote a tell all book which was banned from the USA. MJ didn't have anything to do that. Here's the link of the book

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/9562723054/002-0534923-4512052?v=glance&n=283155

I don't believe this crap!! They were out to get money anyway they could. Here's a link of ppl's comments on the book

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackson/TSF1MNN7A035STC5D
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum