Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed

+27
marsheliamorgan
MJsSuperflyPYT
infinitylady
Wildy
hesouttamylife
city.gal1
lisap27
me0101
KNOWhesALIVE
Ibelieve8
raluka
jenn77
KPNUTS
Gema
superflysister81
SPAKKLE29FUL
GirlSaturday
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Missyb007
SearchingForTruths
Harleyblonde
Secret Dove
mjgirl86
xirisjex
Confused
kdkennedy74
ILuvUMoreMJ
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed

Post by me0101 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:01 pm

Something is just not right about her comments, attitude, gestures, eye movement. Maybe it's just me and I'm reading too much into it looking for otherwise. I will watch the interview closely tonight.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:01 pm

@ KNOWhesALIVE.............thank you.....its hard sometimes to this day.....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:16 pm

has anyone got the link for the interview later.. and time.. hope i've not missed it..

please..
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:22 pm

I don't think there's a link just yet..
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey guys, I don't think that we should be in a rush to judge based a a couple of clips that we have seen. Let's see what happens when the whole interview is aired tonight.

Also, with regard to the drug addiction and propofol...

To me, one of the things that seem to be left out of the drug addiction story is this...Propofol slows down the body mechanisms, this is why pulse, hearbeat and oxygen need to be observed constantly because anyone under this or other anesthesia can have a breathing problem because of the extrememely low repiratory rate or even suffer a cardiac arrest. This is how anesthesia works.

While MJ could or could not have been an addict is still unclear in the scheme of the events and the possible effect in addition to the propofol. Let's remember the Conrad Murray gave him several other drugs, all in the same class, which also help the body "relax". MJ's vital signs needed to be under constant observation while he was under. It is extremely common for a person under anesthesia to have some sort of ill effect while under, that is why a breathing tube and/ or oxygen mask is put down a patient's throat during a operation/procedure . This is also why there is an anesthesiologist there to solely to monitor a patient and to give a constant amount of anesthesia during administration. If what we are told is true, it still seems that Murray was not doing a good job of keeping an eye out on MJ.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:13 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Hey guys, I don't think that we should be in a rush to judge based a a couple of clips that we have seen. Let's see what happens when the whole interview is aired tonight.

To me, one of the things that seem to be left out of the drug addiction story is this...Propofol slows down the body mechanisms, this is why pulse, hearbeat and oxygen need to be observed constantly because anyone under this or other anesthesia can have a breathing problem because of the extrememely low repiratory rate or even suffer a cardiac arrest. This is how anesthesia works.

While MJ could or could not have been an addict is still unclear in the scheme of the events and the possible effect in addition to the propofol. Let's remember the Conrad Murray gave him several other drugs, all in the same class, which also help the body "relax". MJ's vital signs needed to be under constant observation while he was under. It is extremely common for a person under anesthesia to have some sort of ill effect while under, that is why a breathing tube and/ or oxygen mask is put down a patient's throat during a operation/procedure . This is also why there is an anesthesiologist there to solely to monitor a patient and to give a constant amount of anesthesia during administration. If what we are told is true, it still seems that Murray was not doing a good job of keeping an eye out on MJ.

Of course he wasnt doing a good job!! He was not an anesthesiologist!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:18 pm

[quote="THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Of course he wasnt doing a good job!! He was not an anesthesiologist!![/quote]

Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Lol

True that! He shouldn't have been doing it to begin with, of course, but should have known better just for the sheer fact that he is a doctor.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:19 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:Hey guys, I don't think that we should be in a rush to judge based a a couple of clips that we have seen. Let's see what happens when the whole interview is aired tonight.

Of course he wasnt doing a good job!! He was not an anesthesiologist!!

EXACTLY!! so he didn't know what signs to look for!! so would he be able to give that drug in the first place!! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Suspect
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:22 pm

I just have a hard time to believe that a man like MJ woud not be supervised accordinly, specially having a cardiologist in command!!! I mean, come on!! Any one with some sense knows that any induced sleep must be done by an expert, an anesthesiologist.

We are talking about the King of Pop here! not just average Joe !!

One does not need to be a medical student or a Doctr to know. Even my friend´s kids asked that! they watch those medical tv series and they know what team of experts are needed to apply what!
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Gema~
thats why none of this makes any sense
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:09 pm

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm

I'm trying to make sure I am not misunderstanding. Didn't we read that she said she "talked" to her mother, sister, etc but then Robin says at the end of the video that she called and knew something was wrong when noone was calling back.

Also she is looking down and to our left, so what does that mean? i thought rememberance came from looking down and to the right.

Please correct me if I am wrong because I do not want to get my hopes up that she is not being completely honest if she is. The only lie that we know for sure at this point is that when she got the news she was in Atlanta and not New York and it would have been after 3 p.m.

HELP!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Yes, I agree with you, and I need help with this,too. That is not the entire interview, but it's a lot more, than the sample clip... the full interview hasn't reached youtube, yet... but from looking at this, there are a lot of smiles..
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 pm

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

Based on this website, looking to the observers left is typically a sign of creation. (my summary of the reading, not a quote)
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:52 pm

So in other words, her saying what is right, at the moment.. "creating" the words to say, according to what she needs to say... and to not slip up, maybe?
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Empty Janet and family intervention _ I don't buy it!!!

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm not implying by no means that they didn't speak to Michael about his problems. I just don't believe that they tried any SERIOUS intervention. There have been other well known, high profile people who were one step from the grave whose families and/or friends staged serious interventions and got them the help they needed. So for all those brothers, dad and who ever else comes now, whenMichael Jackson is considered dead, and say that they "TRIED" to intervene unsucessfully, I'M JUT NOT BUYING IT Evil or Very Mad Michael was not big, tough, mean person. How in the name of God could they 'NOT" have been able to get him away from those demons? Bring in the police Rolling Eyes Bring in the DEA Twisted Evil Bring in the Boys in da Hood pirat just bring in SOMEBODY". I don't buy it. I think that family was more interested in Michael's continuing to pay their bills than getting help for him. If he was resistant, they probably became just like everybody else apparently around him everyday, enablers. They did not want to ruffle the feathers of their golden goose. For heavens sake, he might cut down on the allowance. Heaven forbid. We tried. He'll be okay. shame, shame, shame on th elot of them No And to top it off, I'm seeing more liars in that family than I knew existed before this happened.

Michael, I love you more Sad
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildy Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Oh God.. I'll wait for the entire interview but what an actress !!! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Suspect
And because we're a lil crazy with all this clues, @ the beginning (1mn00) of the video when she say I'm well.. To me it sound like :

- How's your heart? How are you?
- I'm Well, I'm a L...(iar?), I am, I'm well..

But on the other hand, I (maybe) think that she's taking something to heal her pain, like (how do you say that in English) Antidepressor pills?

Arfff, I don't know, everything sound suspicious tho Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_lol Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I have another question... If MJ was really dead, how come we don't see any pictures of his family going to his grave? They don't care or is it impossible for the paparazzis to take pictures?

PS : Grrrrr My english is so perfect (duh), I wish I could say whatever I want in english, sorry Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_lol Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_razz

Last edited by Wildy on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wildy
Wildy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:

Wow. I just watched that. The more I watched it, the more I thought I was watching Oprah!
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:I'm not implying by no means that they didn't speak to Michael about his problems. I just don't believe that they tried any SERIOUS intervention.

I don't buy it. I think that family was more interested in Michael's continuing to pay their bills than getting help for him.

This seems a little harsh... maybe Latoya and Joe, yes... but I know Janet cares...

@Wildy

I know right? No real pics, at all... ugh, the memorial looked fake, the funeral, AND Murray's "hearing". What's next? Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_razz
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:16 pm

DONT PANIC CHECKOUT PIANOGAMES NEW VIDEO PROMISE YOU WILL ALL FEEL BETTER
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:18 pm

jenn77 wrote:Look, it is hard to force someone you love to get clean no matter how much you want it you have this normal human reaction of "what if I fail, then I will never know again what is going on with my brother"

Long story short, my brother was a cocaine addict and this went on for years and I remember it was that bad he's occationnally get his hydro cut off cause all his money was going towards drugs and my sister and I would go out and het him food that did not need to be refrigerated just to make sure he had a least something. It was pretty bad, he got into few major violent fights as well gosh I remember him getting his head split open with an axe once, another time some guys busted into his place and grabed him out of his sleep and gave him a hell of a good goin over he fled his place without shoes or a coat bleeding all over his face to get help and it was freezing out winters are very cold here -30 degress celcius a lot of nights. Anyway, he got really frightened for his life a few years after that after some dealers wanted him dead and so he got clean on his own. Yé!! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Anyway all this, I babble a lot dont I lol, to tell you all unless you've went through it, it's hard to know how you would react. Some people are stronger than others I guess. So if it is true he had an addiction and the family failed to get him clean we cant judge unless we were behind closed doors with them.

So I guess all his confiding that someone was tying to kill him and all the things the media did to him, the trouble with Sony and AEG, all the other malicious shit Michael had to go through, none of that crossed their minds? He just plain and simply had a drug problem and was overdosed by Doc Murray. "He wouldn't admit he had a problem". So do they think he was making this stuff up? Did they consider hi8m a nut job? What???? Just go for the okey doke and forget the rest? Something is wrong. Perhaps they too are being held emotionally hostage. They are officially some strange people to me. Sorry. Life goes on: movies, new cd's, new prospects, Dancing with the Stars. Please GIVE ME A BREAK. I can't take anymore of this bull. Shocked
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Off the subject, Her makeup is flawless on this video.
Ok back on the subject, I am going to check out the vid now. Smile
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:24 pm

infinitylady is that the colour green i see as in envy Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:25 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:
hesouttamylife wrote:I'm not implying by no means that they didn't speak to Michael about his problems. I just don't believe that they tried any SERIOUS intervention.

I don't buy it. I think that family was more interested in Michael's continuing to pay their bills than getting help for him.

This seems a little harsh... maybe Latoya and Joe, yes... but I know Janet cares...

@Wildy

I know right? No real pics, at all... ugh, the memorial looked fake, the funeral, AND Murray's "hearing". What's next? Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_razz

It is a little harsh. Sorry, but right now my only loyalties are to Michael.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:52 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

Based on this website, looking to the observers left is typically a sign of creation. (my summary of the reading, not a quote)

From my understanding (after reading the article), if a person is right-handed then looking to the left would indicate they are lying. A left-handed person would look to the right. Very interesting article btw. So...is Janet a righty or a lefty?
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Ok, I listened and in the beginning it sounded like she said, you know you need a safe haven....Ok, maybe she is talking about herself or is she throwing off something like a clue? It could be just me.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:02 pm

i dont know if this has anything to do with topic,or if already discussed, but, DIDNT janet say she would be wearing black (until like next year)for her mouring?if so,(and i could be wrong,she is in WHITE)same color as they all wore to the trial on like what the first day?(off topic,but,didnt michael look GREAT in his white suit that day?)MMMMMMHHHMMMMM,

anyway,another thing,does anyone know IF you have even one experience with cardiac arrest WOULDNT THERE be some type of damage to the heart?especially if it causes death?because even tho,the death was brought on by "drugs" wouldnt there be some type of ACUTAL HEART DAMAGE that would be seen in autopsy?and all i heard was his heart,lungs,etc. were in "perfect,healthy" for a man his age?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:22 pm

and all i heard was his heart,lungs,etc. were in "perfect,healthy" for a man his age?

You are right. I am sure they would have noticed. Why wouldn't they? I'll tell you this gets more and more crazier by the minute.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:26 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i dont know if this has anything to do with topic,or if already discussed, but, DIDNT janet say she would be wearing black (until like next year)for her mouring?if so,(and i could be wrong,she is in WHITE)same color as they all wore to the trial on like what the first day?(off topic,but,didnt michael look GREAT in his white suit that day?)MMMMMMHHHMMMMM,

anyway,another thing,does anyone know IF you have even one experience with cardiac arrest WOULDNT THERE be some type of damage to the heart?especially if it causes death?because even tho,the death was brought on by "drugs" wouldnt there be some type of ACUTAL HEART DAMAGE that would be seen in autopsy?and all i heard was his heart,lungs,etc. were in "perfect,healthy" for a man his age?

Exactly, I've been shaking my head at that every since she made that statement.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:28 pm

yeah she did say she would be wearing black for a year and one journalist wrote cos it was slimming ,maybe she lost some weight and went wow im busting out the white
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:47 pm

I also believe there's a possibility that we are meant to believe Michael was an addict. IDK because I dont want to rule anything out without concrete proof. I'm a very factual/rational/logical person Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Lol it just seems impossible for me to be sold on anything that hasn' t been proved without a doubt to me. Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Confused
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Spakk,

Oh no!

It's beautiful! Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:56 pm

HELP IM BEING STALKED Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzigotyournumba Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:22 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:,anyway,another thing,does anyone know IF you have even one experience with cardiac arrest WOULDNT THERE be some type of damage to the heart?especially if it causes death?because even tho,the death was brought on by "drugs" wouldnt there be some type of ACUTAL HEART DAMAGE that would be seen in autopsy?and all i heard was his heart,lungs,etc. were in "perfect,healthy" for a man his age?

Indeed when a person suffers any kind of heart attack the heart releases a substance into the body that is picked up by a simple blood test. The release of this substance leads to damage/ scaring of the heart. It can be very mild or very severe depending of the type of truama suffered by the heart. you would need to ask a cardiologist what the substance the heart releases is called.
Suzigotyournumba
Suzigotyournumba

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:40 pm

I'm going to tell you what I think happened in that room, if it is proven that Michael did indeed die. The bloody blouse could be a clue as to who. Where is it and why didn't the media run with that one for a while? Because it is probably locked up in the evidence room for further evaluation. I don't believe that Michael stayed under that propofol as long as he was supposed to. I believe he came from under and noticed something strange going on, I don't know what, but what ever it was, whomever was in that room, maybe Murray, tried to hold Michael down and a scuffle ensued. Michael being groggy, the tubes were more than likely snatched out or pulled out in the scuffle. The blouse likely used to wipe the blood from their hands. I tend to think that Michael was forced and held down, possibly smothered or given another dose. That would explain the bruises and broken ribs they reported in the first autopsy that Murray said came from CPR???? What the hell kind of CPR did he administer??? Broken ribs on a bed? Rubbish! I just never believed that. He was a doctor for years. He certainly knew how to administer CPR. Let's get real okay!
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:42 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i dont know if this has anything to do with topic,or if already discussed, but, DIDNT janet say she would be wearing black (until like next year)for her mouring?if so,(and i could be wrong,she is in WHITE)same color as they all wore to the trial on like what the first day?(off topic,but,didnt michael look GREAT in his white suit that day?)MMMMMMHHHMMMMM,

Great job at pointing that out! And yes, Janet did say that about wearing black, and she was in white.

Possible hint?

And yeah, there would be some damage to the heart, most definitely. The lies continue....

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Yeah, she is wearing white, weird. How does she keep a straight face? I'm in tears. I can't relive June 25th...It hurts so much.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:43 am

Bcorn: [quoteAs a doctor, he has certain oaths and laws to obey;][/quote]

True. Doctors are under oaths and laws but don't always abide by them.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:25 pm

I get what BCorn is saying, I think I do anyway... Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_scratch

I think what he is saying and I agree, is that if Michael was addicted to prescription meds, logically it should be easier to wing him off if all doctors were honest. I dont think there would have been any propofol or not too much if any on the black market. So if doctors just stuck to their job and respected the legal duties Michael would never had had such a problem.

I have a narcotic prescription and believe me they monitor how many I take and check up on me enough and keep tabs... you know so my specialist or my doctor would never allow me to have such an addiction problem.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipy111 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:01 pm

I didn't watch the interview, but after reading the comments, he's alive.Very Happy
Whipy111
Whipy111
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:09 pm

I think Janet's interview is fuel for the media's fire to label Michael as a drug crazed junkie who had to have his fix at any cost. By her opening her pretty little mouth and letting those words rush out, I believe has done more damage than good to Michael's defense once this case (if it really is a case) goes to trial. From this date forth, every time something comes up about Michael and Murray and 6/25/09 and his alleged death, the rebuttal will be BUT SWEET, DEMUR LITTLE JANET SAID HE HAD A SERIOUS DRUG ADDICTION. Why! Why! Why! Don't any of these people think before they go to spewing out this garbage from their mouths? She has probably done more damage than anyone. She was Dunk, Michael's favorite sibling. And she has called him drug addicted. How completely foul and even more sad. Janet I hope your cd sells well. You sold Michael down the river to plug it. I am so ashamed.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:14 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:I think Janet's interview is fuel for the media's fire to label Michael as a drug crazed junkie who had to have his fix at any cost. By her opening her pretty little mouth and letting those words rush out, I believe has done more damage than good to Michael's defense once this case (if it really is a case) goes to trial. From this date forth, every time something comes up about Michael and Murray and 6/25/09 and his alleged death, the rebuttal will be BUT SWEET, DEMUR LITTLE JANET SAID HE HAD A SERIOUS DRUG ADDICTION. Why! Why! Why! Don't any of these people think before they go to spewing out this garbage from their mouths? She has probably done more damage than anyone. She was Dunk, Michael's favorite sibling. And she has called him drug addicted. How completely foul and even more sad. Janet I hope your cd sells well. You sold Michael down the river to plug it. I am so ashamed.

Wow, judgmental much? Isn't the idea of a hoax to make people believe one thing when it's really another? Maybe, Janet is supposed to say that he is a drug addict....maybe he was at one point. Didn't he admit that he had a drug problem at some point years earlier? In any event, I don't think Janet messed up anything. She probably helped the hoax along and is protecting her brother. I think it's amazing that people are so angry at his sister who actually knows him personally for one and is probably one of the most important people in this whole endeavor. It's not fair to judge unless you know what's really going on and none of us really know for sure what is behind the scenes.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm

looking4truth wrote:
hesouttamylife wrote:I think Janet's interview is fuel for the media's fire to label Michael as a drug crazed junkie who had to have his fix at any cost. By her opening her pretty little mouth and letting those words rush out, I believe has done more damage than good to Michael's defense once this case (if it really is a case) goes to trial. From this date forth, every time something comes up about Michael and Murray and 6/25/09 and his alleged death, the rebuttal will be BUT SWEET, DEMUR LITTLE JANET SAID HE HAD A SERIOUS DRUG ADDICTION. Why! Why! Why! Don't any of these people think before they go to spewing out this garbage from their mouths? She has probably done more damage than anyone. She was Dunk, Michael's favorite sibling. And she has called him drug addicted. How completely foul and even more sad. Janet I hope your cd sells well. You sold Michael down the river to plug it. I am so ashamed.

Wow, judgmental much? Isn't the idea of a hoax to make people believe one thing when it's really another? Maybe, Janet is supposed to say that he is a drug addict....maybe he was at one point. Didn't he admit that he had a drug problem at some point years earlier? In any event, I don't think Janet messed up anything. She probably helped the hoax along and is protecting her brother. I think it's amazing that people are so angry at his sister who actually knows him personally for one and is probably one of the most important people in this whole endeavor. It's not fair to judge unless you know what's really going on and none of us really know for sure what is behind the scenes.

Maybe she is and maybe she just needed a plug. You nor I know for sure, so don't judge my observations. After all, that's all any of it is. Seems suspect to me. But that is MY opinion and I own it Basketball
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:54 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:
looking4truth wrote:

Maybe she is and maybe she just needed a plug. You nor I know for sure, so don't judge my observations. After all, that's all any of it is. Seems suspect to me. But that is MY opinion and I own it Basketball

Okay we'll agree to disagree. And I'll play basketball with ya, Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_basketball lol
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:57 pm

YIKES this is confusing let me out Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:10 pm

looking4truth wrote:
hesouttamylife wrote:
looking4truth wrote:

Okay we'll agree to disagree. And I'll play basketball with ya, Janet Jackson -- Family Interventions Failed - Page 2 Icon_basketball lol

Wink Wink
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum